Sweet Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, god, yes!'

Up, up, and pausing briefly at her swelling clit. And then down, down to the slippery opening of her vagina. Up and up and round and round. Down and down and in and out.

'Oh, that feels so fucking good. You can't imagine how fucking good your tongue feels.'

As Daniel continued with his tongue, he also reached down with one hand and gave his erect cock a few encouraging strokes. Not that it needed a lot of encouragement. It was already hard, and Suzanne's moans and gasps were just making it harder.

Daniel grabbed a pillow and placed under Suzanne's hips. 'Ready?' he said.

Suzanne giggled. 'Oh, god, yes,' she said. 'Ready, ready, ready.'

Daniel produced a lubricated condom from the drawer in the bedside cabinet and rolled it onto his erect cock. And then, just for luck, he covered the tips of a couple of his fingers with Suzanne's lubricious juices and smeared the condom-clad head of his cock. 'Are you sure that you're ready?'

'You bastard. Stop teasing,' Suzanne said. 'I want you inside me. Now.'

Daniel smiled and watched Suzanne's expression glaze over as he pressed the now-glistening head of his cock against her hot, wet entrance. 'What do you think? Just an inch or so?'

'No, you bastard. I want all of it -- every last millimetre.'

So Daniel gave it to her. In one long, smooth thrust. Moving slowly, deeply, he plunged in and then pulled back, while Suzanne writhed beneath him, shaking with pleasure. In and out and in and out. And then his strong hands lifted her hips and turned her over, and he took her from behind, doggy-style, his hips smacking her bum as he reached under and flicked her clit with his index finger. And then, suddenly, Suzanne began to pant and squeal and giggle and shudder. 'Oh, fuck, yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' And soon after that Daniel too reached the end of his tether.

Later, as they lay in each other's arms, Suzanne's head resting on Daniel's chest, Daniel asked her what she was thinking.

'Who said I was thinking?'

Daniel grinned. 'I can hear the cogs turning.'

She sighed. 'I was just thinking that, tomorrow morning, I have to catch the train.'

'Tomorrow morning is a long way away.'

But tomorrow morning eventually came and Daniel drove Suzanne to the station where they sat on the platform, holding hands but saying nothing. The train was due in at 10.17. Suzanne hoped that it might be late so that they could enjoy a few more moments together. But it arrived almost two minutes early.

'Oh, well,' she said.

They got up from the bench and Daniel took her in his arms and kissed her one more time.

'Thank you,' she said. 'For everything.'

And then it was time for her to board the train. As the train pulled away from the platform, Suzanne waved from the window. And Daniel suddenly felt a strange and unfamiliar emptiness.

'Oh, well, back to work,' he said -- to no one in particular. It was going to be a long day. But, as he drove back to the restaurant, he found himself quietly humming.

And still I will remember Sweet summer nights with you

The following morning Daniel phoned her. He waited until about ten-thirty, knowing that she would probably try to sleep late.

'How are you?' he asked.

She sounded sleepy. 'Just about coping. Only five more shows to go.' (He could imagine her smile as she said this.) And then she added: 'I was hoping that you would call.'

'Well, I thought I'd better let you know that you left Buddy behind.'

'Yes, I know.'

'You do?'

'I thought he'd be safe with you. You know ... just until I get back.'

It took Daniel a moment or two to realise what she meant. 'Oh. Right,' he said. 'Well ... that's OK then.'

'Look after him, Daniel, and I'll see you on Monday. I miss you.'

'I'll be waiting,' Daniel said.