Sweet Surprise

Story Info
Masseuse surprises client with new toys.
1.2k words
4
29.5k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the room, I close the door behind me. My eyes take a while to adjust to the dim light coming from scented candles that lined the walls, soft music playing in the background. My stomach tightens as my eyes fall on her.

My masseuse, though we both know that what we share goes far beyond any professional relationship. As I step further into the room I hear her soft hypnotic voice telling me to strip and lie down on the table. Taking off my skirt and blouse I feel myself shiver from the heat of her gaze as it travels over my now naked breasts, her eyes drinking in my curvaceous body. Taking my place on the table I lay on my stomach and await the gentle touch of her hands.

Starting at my shoulders her warm hands work their way down my back, all the way down to the base of my spine before working back up again, releasing all the knots in my muscles. As she moves on to my legs I allow myself to relax under her touch. Asking me to turn over and lie on my back she steps away from the table, pulling her loose fitting top over her head and sliding off her jeans, knowing how much I love to watch her naked body work over me.

My eyes greedily drink in the sight of her as she starts working on my chest. Moving lower she starts to massage my breasts, her own aroused nipples only inches from my face. Her touch causes me to moan softly, shivering as she pinches my tits. She moves away quickly, teasing me. Finishing the massage she allows her hands to drift across my shaved mound, saying she had something special for me tonight. Instructing me to stay laying down, my fingers replace hers as she leaves the room. Lazily drawing circles around my clit, my skin flushed and sensitive from her oil.

Bringing in her 'suprise' I sit up and she places a box to the side before sitting on the table with me and handing me a remote. Wondering what it's for, she explains that throughout the session she's had a vibrator in her ass set to low and that she wants me to control it. Telling her to lie down a spread her legs, I kiss the tops of her thighs before gently sucking and biting her pussy lips, exploring her folds with my tongue and finding her clit. Teasing her, I swirl my tongue around her button without touching it before flattening my tongue and licking her, listening to her moan as I then up the strength of the vibe in her ass.

Keeping her on the brink of orgasm I then back off before teasing her little fuck hole with my tongue, stiffening it and fucking her as deep as I could whilst turning the vibrator up to full. Replacing my tongue with two fingers, she grinds her pussy against my face as I draw her clit into my mouth, adding another finger I can feel her cunt walls starting to spasm. Sucking on her clit she jerks and cries out, drenching me in her cum as I struggle to swallow every last drop.

As she sits up, I open my legs and tell her to return the favour.

Smirking, she reaches to the side for a vibrating bullet and asks me go straddle her, causing my huge tits to swing in front of her face, my cunt just above hers. She turns on the vibrator as she kisses and nips at my neck, trailing it along my shoulder and back before bringing across to my chest. Making circles around my tits, she mirrors the motion with her fingers lazily making their way up my slit, making sure to hit my clit every time. Dragging the vibrator lower, across my navel, she pauses just before my pussy, making me wriggle my hips desperately to get it on my sex.

Taking a hand from my cunt, she circles my left nipple, pinching it into arousal, her mouth pleasuring my right. Her hand wanders lower and hits my clit, making my gasp and moan heavily at the combined sensations. Building up the tempo, she takes a hand from my breast, teasing my little fuck hole before thrusting two fingers inside of me, then adding a third as I lift her head off my cleavage and posses her mouth, her sweet cum still lingering on my lips as our tongues meet.

Biting her lips softly, I moan as she draws my tongue into her mouth, my orgasm building. Thrusting my hips onto her hand, I scream as I cum, pleasure washing over me. Freezing while she mercilessly continues to fuck me.

Reaching behind her, she opens the box that holds my 'present', revealing a strap on dildo, laughing lightly as my jaw partially drops at its size. Telling me to get off the table and stand beside it, leaning my chest on the table and my legs spread below it. Strapping the dildo on her hips, she teases the entrance of my wet cunt, barely entering me before pulling away again. Turning my neck, I ask her if she really plans on fucking my pussy with that monster of a cock. Grinning wickedly she presses the tip against my ass hole, "no... I plan on fucking you up the ass with this thing," she replies smoothly, her silky voice sending shivers down my spine.

I tense up at the thought of that huge cock ripping my ass in half, saying that the more I relax the less it will hurt, she begins to fuck me achingly slowly to cover the dildo in my wet heat. As I relax slowly, she places the tip at the entrance of my ass, pushing it slowly in, allowing me time to adjust to the size of it. I've never had something as big as this up my ass and I moan as I feel it stretching my walls.

Reaching around she flicks my oversensitive clit, forcing me to relax even further as she shoves another inch into my ass. Leaning over me she whispers in between biting my neck "you dirty little slut, you love having a cock shoved up your ass don't you? It makes you so wet, feeling it invade your tight little ass!" thrusting her hips against my ass, she forces the rest of the dildo up my ass, her body holding me down as I scream and jerk at the sensation.

Sliding it out slowly, she pauses, as I pant heavily. Without warning she slams back into me, thrusting three fingers into my soaking pussy as I scream again and again. Slowly my ass walls stretch, adjusting to the size and my screams of pain turn into raw moans of pleasure as she ravages my ass and my pussy at once, fucking both my holes. Picking up the pace, I push my ass against her, taking the cock deeper into my ass as my orgasm builds.

Suddenly I growl, my back arching upward as I cum, screaming as my orgasm crashes over me, both my pussy as ass spasm as I drench her hand in my cum. Collapsing on the table beneath me, she slips the dildo out of my ass easily, kissing my lower back before calmly putting everything away. "Same time next week?"