Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could do was praise Jesus he was not hers to have to be seen with. She smirked though as she tried to imagine her uptight soccer-mom of a sister getting busy with this fashion reject. Her sister would have rather died then be seen with someone like Blaine just about 18 years ago. Oh, well, I guess that's what having three kids and no husband will do for you. Makes you super desperate for anything with a cock and a paycheck.

Dillon noticed her first and came over to meet her. She grabbed him around his waist, jerking him into a tight hug. No matter how old he got, he would always be the dirty little kid who tagged along with her after she got out of school. Emily-Jane was only 8 years older so a lot of times she thought of him more as a little brother than a nephew.

"Peanut, you made it. I was thinking you'd chicken out before getting on the plane. Pop Pop even said you wouldn't make it to the airport. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, at least."

She laughed at him. "So how much does Pop Pop." speaking of her father, "owe you, Bubba?"

Dillon grinned and once again she felt so old. God, it didn't seem possible that he would be graduating from high school in May. Before she knew it, she'd be thirty and then god forbid she would be forty. Better than the alternative, a voice inside her snarked. Remember what the alternative is to birthdays. Don't want that to happen again, do we?"

Thank God, Dillon broke into her thoughts at that moment. "Pop said he'd pay for surf lessons while I'm here. Mama doesn't want me to, of course,--"

"Of course."

"But Pop said if I won the bet then he would face her wraith."

Emily-Jane smiled and started moving toward the baggage claim with Dillon in tow. "I have no doubt that Pop Pop is more than happy to face your mother's wrath. We both know it wouldn't be the first time that they've knocked heads."

He snorted. "No shit."

Dillon reached the baggage claim first and grabbed her ratty luggage before she would get it. He slung the old bag over his shoulder, showing her how manly he was. He flexed his muscles for her, and she couldn't contain her laughter.

"I love you kid," she said, feeling tears prick her eyes. There had been a time when she didn't think even the thought of never seeing the kids would make her awaken. Life had seemed just plain hopeless but now, she got the chance to tell them over and over that she loved them. Even when they thought they were too old for it. Just like Dillon did now.

He pulled one of her moves and rolled his eyes before saying, "I love you too" in a monotone voice that all kids have. She grabbed his arm, twining hers through his. They made small talk as they walked back to Dillon's future step-father and a man who had joined him while they had been collecting her bags. A man who surprising looked ....just...like...Luke!

"Ah Emily-Jane, it's great to see you. I'm sure Barbie will be glad that you made the plane on time," Blaine said. His voice was a huge contradiction from his appearance. He had a deep baritone that would have put Barry White to shame.

It took her about 5 seconds to figure out who "Barbie" was. He was, of course, referring to her older sister, Barbara. The same older sister who use to beat people up for calling her Barbie. The same sister that detested the color pink and who use to set dolls of the same name on fire.

Emily-Jane glanced at Dillon and he smirked. He knew exactly what she was thinking but knew that if she wanted to survive this trip to Paradise, she'd better keep her comments to herself. So she simply hello and swallowed any other smartass remarks. Blaine apparently had no idea of the turmoil it caused her because he simply smiled before turning to the man beside him.

"Emily-Jane, Dillon, I want to introduce you to the man who has saved my life on more than one occasion. This is Staff Sergeant Luke Monroe, an old buddy of mine. Luke, this is Emily-Jane, my future sister-in-law, and Dillon, my future son."

Emily-Jane nodded at Luke but Blaine's words were running through her head. By her estimation, Blaine had risen from 0 to a 10 on her scale simply by saying that Dillon was his son. What seemed like next to nothing in most people's minds, it meant a lot of her. Her sister's kids were the only children that she had ever loved more than breathing and she would do anything for them. That included taking them from a home where they would be mistreated by a step-father. But Blaine appeared to actually BELLIEVE that those kids were his. And that meant more than anything to her.

Emily-Jane looked at Dillon, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Well, Blaine, you're getting a hell of a kid in exchange for my shrew of a sister. I almost feel like I'm taking advantage of you in exchange for her. Seems almost like you're getting the short end of the stick here."

Dillon laughed, "Peanut, Mama's gonna kill you."

"Not if Mama doesn't know about it. I happen to think Mama would like that information that I have concerning a certain someone more than my normal shenanigans."

He paled, swallowing nervously. He knew she was speaking of the weekend a few months ago when he had gotten plastered at a friend's house. The friend had called her to come get him. Since he was obviously under the ripe old age of 21, they both had known that her sister would kill him if she found out if her first born son was drunk off his ass. Which is why she had been sworn to secrecy and he was going to be cutting her grass and cleaning up her yard for next 6 months.

"I think, at this important time, Mama doesn't need to have any more stress. So she wouldn't need to know anything that might ruin her big day," Dillon squeaked out after glaring at her.

Blaine broke into the sudden silence. "So are you all ready to head back to the villa?"

"Oh, Peanut, you have got to see this place that Blaine has. It is hooked up. There is a 42' plasma screen in my room and guess what?" Dillon explained as they all made their way to the large white SUV parked at the curb in front of the airport.

She couldn't contain her mirth. "What, Bubba?"

"There is every video game system known to man connected. It's like an arcade. So be prepared to get your as--I mean, butt handed to you," he sputtered to a stop.

Emily-Jane only said, "Bring it, little man, bring it." As they all climbed into the truck, Emily-Jane found herself seated next to Luke. He simply quirked an eyebrow at her. She tried to ignore how handsome he was and how good it felt pressed up against hers. She also tried to keep up the teasing with Dillon. Normally that wasn't a problem with her, she'd been doing it since he could talk but her mind wasn't behind it.

Dillon turned to regard Luke with a level look. "So you are in the military?"

Shit, Emily-Jane thought, knowing just how much Dillon was into the military nowadays. The thought of him joining the service was enough to make her break out in hives. She couldn't imagine him having to ship out to some country where people who didn't know what the fuck the war was about would lead him into the war. She had been known to have nightmares about him being shipped home in a body bag and having to help his mother plan his funeral. While she knew it was an honorable profession she didn't want to worry about losing him either.

However, Emily-Jane didn't have to worry about Luke for all he said was "yes."

"Cool. I'm a lieutenant in my school's JROTC."

"Bubba is a gold metal winner in sharp shooting. Top one at his school," Emily-Jane couldn't help saying. Dillon blushed all the way to the root of his light-brown hair.

Luke smiled at him slowly. "Are you thinking about a career in the military?"

"Yeah- I mean, yes, sir. I'm wanting to go into the Navy. I want to be a air traffic controller "

"He also has been accepted to Clemson University on a full ride," Blaine chimed in, "but he's still weighing the options."

"What Blaine is trying to say is that Dillon's mother isn't too happy about him waiting to go into the military. She is throwing a fit about it, in fact. Anytime it's brought up, she sticks her fingers in her ears and starts singing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," Emily-Jane quipped.

Luke looked at her and he could tell that the thought of this young man going to war was scaring her to death. She just had to power to cover it better than her sister apparently. She knew that the more that she complained about the thought of Dillon enlisting, the more that the boy would suffer.

"You are a braver man than I am," Luke said to the young man in the front seat.

"Why is that, sir?"

Luke replied, grinning, "Trapped on a ship with 500 men and 20 women. I'm not good with those odds."

Emily-Jane couldn't stop the snort that came out of her. Yeah right, she thought, you could get play in a nunnery. He looked at her, clearly going to say something to her but suddenly the sounds of Puddle of Mudd's 'Psycho' rang out loud from her purse.

She grabbed the bad but not before heading Luke mutter, 'That certainly sums her up to a T." Emily-Jane couldn't help showing her a close-up view of her middle finger. Which he then tried to bite!

She answered the line and heard nothing. After repeating hello for a few seconds, she closed the phone.

"Wrong number, Peanut?". Dillon asked, a slight note in his voice.

"Yep."

Blaine broke in. "So you two appear to know each other."

Emily-Jane held her breath, waiting for him to bust her but he simply stated "We sat by each other on the plane," before lapsing into silence.

She couldn't stop herself from thinking about the hang up call. She had been getting them for a while now, yet each one still have the ability to make her blood freeze. She also knew that she could NOT let her paranoia ruin her sister's wedding. Barbara would never let her live it down, not to mention, she would never get to see those kids again. For now, she would try to forget the things that had happened. She NEEDED to give her sister the wedding Barbara had been looking for.

Luke couldn't believe his luck. He had had his suspicions when he had heard they both were going to a wedding in Jamaica but he didn't think that the fates like him that much. Now he knew God was looking out for him by offering unlimited access to her for a whole week. Damn, life had suddenly become very, very interesting.

He watched the way she interacted with her nephew and couldn't stop being amazed at the difference between the girl on the plane and the one sitting beside him. She really was gorgeous and with every smile, she melted his heart more and more.

Luke locked eyes with Blaine and somehow his friend knew the thought he was having about Blaine's future sister-in-law. He knew also that as soon as Blaine got the chance Luke would be getting an earful from him concerning the badness of that idea.

Blaine had been his commander on his first assignment and they had saved each other's lives quite a few times over the years. They were like so many other comrade in arms and now considered each other almost brothers. However Blaine wouldn't hesitate to kick his ass if he thought it was gonna ruin his chances with his new family.

Blaine brought the car to a smooth stop in front of a huge Spanish inspired house. It appeared to be 3 floors and brought to mind old haciendas where Latin ladies danced and cowpokes were consider valeros.

Luke heard Emily-Jane gasp in surprise before muttering "Damn if you'd put me up in a house like this 24/7, Blaine, shit, I'd marry you."

Dillon laughed as he grabbed her bag. "Gotta say, Peanut, you'd have to fight Mama for him.

She smirked at him before blowing him a kiss. "Bubba, I was fighting your mama before you were a twinkle in her eye."

Blaine sputtered, "I'm not a bone to be grappled over anyway. I love you mother, Dillon, and nothing will ever change that."

Dillon and Emily-Jane shared a look before bursting into laughter. Blaine looked at Luke, asking, "What's so funny?" Luke had no idea but he was quickly growing to love the sound of her laughter. She had the kind of laugh that could have made the worst miser's lips curl.

The front door of the hacienda opened and a little boy bulleted from the opening. He quickly threw himself down the front steps into Emily-Jane's arms. Thankfully she was prepared for him or it could have been a blood bath if he'd fallen and hit his head on those flagstones.

The kid was about 6 years old with brown hair, cute chubby cheeks and was covered from head to toe in mud. That didn't seem to matter to her though. She grabbed him and smothered him with kisses, causing the boy to giggle uncontrollably. Luke didn't even try to stop the smile that crossed his lips as he watched the interaction between her and the kids. She would make a wonderful mother one day.

"What did you bring me, Peanut?", the little guy asked.

"Bring you? I brought you me. That's gotta count for something, right?"

"No."

She giggled like a little child herself when he kissed her quickly on the lips. "Well, it's a good thing I stopped and picked up something before I got on the plane then. Can't have you disappointed in me , huh, kid?"

Luke almost said that she was more than enough for him but one glance at the kids gathered round, and he knew that it was not the kind of crowd for a statement like that. Plus she was already turning away toward the new people in the driveway.

The group made their way to the front of the house where a young girl of about 10 and an older gentleman stood. Luke watched at Emily-Jane placed the little boy down, much to his dismay, to pull the girl into her arms. After holding her tightly for several seconds, she released her and turned to the man.

"Pop, I see you made it the last couple of days."

"Pea, you have got to get me out of here. They are driving me damn near insane," he lowered his gruff voice, "and I think she's about to blow."

"Pop, you've been married to Mama for almost 45 years. This wouldn't be the first time she has blown up at you. It definitely will not be the last."

He rolled his eyes. Luke was beginning to see that was a normal expression for this family. "Not your mother. I can handle her in my sleep." He said, waving the idea of her homicidal mother off without any concern. "No, its your sister. She's tighter than a virgin on her wedding night and I'm afraid if one more thing goes wrong, she gonna flip."

Emily-Jane smiled evilly and leaned in to kiss her father's scruffy cheek. "Then you better hope she doesn't find out about the surf lessons. You know how she is when it comes to baby boy over there," she said, jerking her thumb toward Dillon.

Luke watched at the old man blanched. To see this oversized man quaking in his boots over the pint sized queen of hell was surreal, for lack of a better word. She stared at her father with an expression that Luke was quickly beginning to think of as her 'death stare.' She had to power with one look, that one arch of her dark brows to make grown men fall to their knees in fear. The Army really needed to get her on the payroll to utilize that skill.

"You wouldn't, Pea."

"Uh, yeah, I would. I'm 27 years old. You known me that long and during that time, how many times have I not tattled on someone?"

"Come on Peanut," Dillon broke in right then. "Do it for me, I really want to get these lessons," he battled his lashes at her and Luke could visibly see her melt.

Note to self, Luke thought, she will do anything for those kids. In that moment, the vision of her swollen with child filled his head. She would be a glow with joy as she gazed up at the man with her. A man who if he looked hard enough at, looked amazingly like himself. But the sight of her filling his arms just looked...right. What was it about this woman who made him wish for things that he'd never once dreamed of fulfilling before? She made him want things he had in fact given up as futile years before.

Most people find their soul mates early in life. Luke hadn't been that lucky and in the last few years, had even given up on finding that certain someone. His life was a hectic one that most sane women didn't want anything to do with. Sure, they liked to bounce with him but having a watch as he left to go do his job was hard. And as much as he would like to say that the job wasn't everything to him, that wasn't true. He was the job. Women had a hard time competing against that. They tend to like being number one in a man's life.

It was the waiting that killed more of the relationships for servicemen. Not being able to see or talk to their loved ones was enough to make even the most sainted person wanted to walk from a relationship.

"Ok what do I have to do," Emily-Jane said with much despair in her voice.

Dillon yelped and hugged her quickly. She smiled up at him and once again, Luke felt slightly jealous of the interplay between her and her family. He wanted that with her. It was very clear that there was love here. Even when she had been bitching about her sister, Emily-Jane had seemed to care very much for her. Luke had no doubt that to love her, one had to love her family as well. He wanted to be a part of that with her.

"I was thinking maybe you could plan your sister's bachelorette party," Luke heard her father ask her.

"Uh," Dillon started only to choke off when she stepped down hard on his toe.

"I'd love to Daddy," she said, so sweetly that Luke was surprised she could even get the words out with a straight face. He'd only known her for a few hours but even he knew that this was a colossally bad move. It would be funny, but bad, really bad.

"Great," her dad said. "You're mother had the stipulations. You have to sign them before the end of the evening."

Luke laughed as he watched her face fall. She stuck out her bottom lip out and just like a switched had been flipped, his cock sprang to attention. He could see her on her knees in front of him, begging him to cover her tits with his cum. He, being like every other poor sod before him, couldn't deny her when she asked so prettily.

He would tap his cock lightly against her bottom lip, before running it lightly down her neck to point it directly at those massive tits of hers. And like the good trained slut that she was, she'd beg him to cover her tits with his cum until he did just that.

"Luke?" Her voice broke into his thoughts. The sound of his name emerging from that sexy southern mouth made him groan lightly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" She was gazing at him as if he had grown two heads. Which if the bulge in his pants was any indication, he had.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" He wanted to pull her to him and kiss her. He wanted to grind his mouth against hers, slam his tongue deep into her mouth just seconds before slamming his cock deep into her cunt.

"Well, mainly because you've been staring into space for a good 5 minutes and you didn't even move when we all started to move into the house."

"Oh. Well I was thinking about someone," and all the things that I'm going to do to her when I get her alone, he thought.

Emily-Jane looked at him once more before turning to the door. "She must be very special for you to be thinking about her that hard."

"She is," he said softly as he watched her big ass sway as he followed her into the house. "Without a doubt she is."

Luke soon found out that once again luck was on his side. He had been given the room directly across from Emily-Jane, AND they were sharing a bathroom. While he put his clothes away all he could think of was the two of them sharing a shower.

The water would be hot and the steam would make it hard for them to see each other. However, their hands would be mapping the terrain for them. He would watch as a bead of water made its way down her neck over the swell of her breast to hang for a minute on her hard nipple. He would grab the soap and lather her beautiful tits, gently pinching nipples as he whispered in her ear that he wanted to fuck her so hard. She would moan and plead with him to pull harder on her nipples. He would increase the pressure until her head fell back against the shower wall and she screamed.