Sweet Surrender

Story Info
Two lovers making passionate love to each other.
1.5k words
4.11
14.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep came naturally to her that night. She'd curled up in bed reading a book and wearing her favourite Disney night shirt with a matching pair of white bra and panties. Yet as she turned the pages, her yawning was becoming more and more persistent. She kept looking at the glass of water next to her and wondered if it had been laced. Shaking that thought from her head she tried to concentrate on the page, but the words started to look jumbled up and blurry. Feeling disappointed she put the book aside and switched off the night lamp before snuggling under the covers. Sleep was almost instantaneous.

*********************************************

He approached the bed and watched his sleeping angel. Her hair spread around her like a halo and the moonlight shinning through the window made her delicate features more alluring. He wasted no time to undress. His excitement evident as it bounced off his belly to the thought of what he was about to do. He pulled off the covers and smiled when he saw what she was wearing and but what caught his eye, was the fact that the shirt had ridden up; showing a large expanse of her thigh and the beginnings of her white pants.

Very gently he disrobed her and took each wrist to securely tie it to the bed post, but not too tight. He neatly folded her clothes and placed them on a chair before going back to her. He wanted to take her at that very instant. She lay on her back with her arms above her head, pushing up her already full breasts with the lightly coloured nipples which had hardened against the cool air. He began to breathe deeply as the sight aroused him even more. He resisted to touch himself and ignored the little bounces his engorged member did.

His eyes travelled down the length of her body admiring her full figure, before travelling up to the junction between her thighs. He placed a hand on each knee and gently parted them before gasping. She was hairless. As her feminine features came into view his pulse rapidly began to increase. The lips tightly closed as a form of protection and the jewel hidden from sight. He stepped back and took hold of himself as he stroked himself. He didn't was to cum too soon but the sight before him was taking him to the edge.

Reluctantly letting go, he climbed up next to her and lay on his side to watch her. She seemed oblivious to his presence as she lay on her back in a sleep trance. He reached out to stroke her belly light feathery touches seemed to burn his fingertips. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips like Prince Charming would do in those cartoons. He smiled against her mouth when he thought of the things he was going to do that Disney would never show.

His kisses travelled down her neck and onto the valley between her breasts. He took a breast and kneaded it rolling her nipple with his palm before taking the other nipple between his lips and sucking on the rubbery texture and feeling it tighten. He then took turn with her other breasts and the reaction was the same. He sat back up on his hunches and saw he had left trails of fluid on her belly like a snail. He reached out with both hands and began mould her breasts again. They felt so comforting in his palms.

He slid his hands down across her ribs until he reached her thighs that had remained unmoved. He widened her thighs even more and settled between them to take a closer look. Using a finger he parted the lips to reveal her slit which was still closed. Her clit also remained hidden behind the hood. He planted a kiss directly on her lips and felt her stir slightly, but otherwise remained unmoved. Making his tongue like an arrow, he probed her opening until the tip went inside, but he quickly withdrew as he didn't intend to pleasure her with his mouth. He had a much thick object straining to be inside her.

Her ran his tongue up to her clit's hood and wrapped his lips around it and began to suck on it to entice it to come out. He noticed her breathing had slightly changed and that she was shifting under his administrations. He slowly moved up her body with sensuous kisses and not stopping till he reached her mouth. Taking hold of himself, he ran it across her opening and using his secretions to make entry slick and easy.

Her breathing was becoming erratic as her clit had emerged and the tip of his cock kept bumping against it sending delicious shivers down his spine. Being persistent he managed to push the tip inside and he had to muster all the resistance he had not to come. The warmth, wetness and tightness amazed him, he knew she'd feel great, but never imagined this great, very cautiously he rocked his hips back and forth trying not to push in too deeply.

He was so focused on the sensations that he didn't notice a pair of brown eyes burning with passion stared back at him admiring his full concentration. He immediately stopped when he saw she had woken up and was smiling back at him before her eyes gesturing to the binds around her wrists. Leaning forward he undid the binds and let her arms fall onto the pillow.

He repositioned himself between her thighs and placed the tip against her entrance once again. She placed her hands on either side of his shoulders and braced herself as he began to sink into her welcoming warmth inch by inch. Eyes widened at the feeling of being stretched pleasantly until she could feel his pubic hair scrape her clit.

She pulled him down for a kiss and thrust her hips upwards which encouraged him to start rocking back and forth. Her muscles kept pulling him back as he moved deep inside her. She planted her lips on his and pulled him in further as their lips parted and their tongues began to stroke each other. She found it exciting making love to him and his mouth. They were being very tender and patient with each other which heightened her passion for him.

Usually he would have preferred a faster pace or watch her rock back and forth as he squeezed her breasts, but compromise was the key here. He met her every upward thrust with a downward one himself. Her muscles were relaxing around him and making it easier to move inside with causing discomfort to his lover. She couldn't suppress her moans of pleasure and words of encouragement which fuelled his passion to please her even more. The bed squeaked quietly under their love-making.

She ground herself with more force as her clit rubbed against his pubic bone and her nipples rubbed against his chest. Her pelvis came off the bed to meet his thrust with a new urgency as she was close to her peak. Her mouth left his as she turned to her side and moaned as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Though it wasn't very powerful it was still too pleasurable to ignore. She kept her rocking motion as she began to build up towards another one.

He felt the small contractions of her first orgasm but knew that was only the beginning. She usually had more as each one grew more powerful than the previous one. He enjoyed giving her this pleasure as it a turn on for him as much as it is for her. He buries his head between her shoulder and neck as he concentrates on his rhythm. Her slickness from one orgasm enables him to piston a little faster but making sure each stroke is deep. He can already feel another orgasm is on its way and allows her to thrust more forcefully to reach her peak.

As she calms a little from the euphoric experience, she takes hold of his face and looks into the eyes of the man who is taking her to the heavens. Mouthing 'I love you' heightens his passion as his mouth sweeps to take over hers and his tongue start to mimic his pelvis. She encourages him to go faster and harder as she is close to a big orgasm and from his hurried thrust she feels his very close too.

Just a couple of more thrust and stars burst in front of her eyes as goes temporarily blind. The orgasm is so intense that she tears her mouth away in order to breathe. She can feel him swell in size and he pushes in a deep as he can before realising himself in her depths. She feels over flown with jets of hot liquid adding to the heat already inside.

She smiles up at him as he remains unmoving and cradles in her arms to steady his heart beat with her. She loves him even more that he was able to maintain self control whilst exploring her and she congratulates herself for not waking up too soon whilst he was exploring her nakedness. She looks over to the neatly folder night shirt and wonder what he will do when she decides to a more revealing night shirt.