Sweet Surrender Ch. 03

Story Info
BBW meets Army man on way to sister's wedding.
4.2k words
4.75
33.4k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke awoke slowly, pulling himself from the most amazing dream he'd ever had. In his dream, he had been making love to the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and as he slammed his cock into her, she would scream that she loved him so much. After making her cum three times, he had pulled out of her tight, gushing pussy and she had kneeled before him to take his cock into her mouth. She had looked up at him with gorgeous brown eyes and pushed her long brown hair behind her shoulder. She had smiled at him before leaning in and engulfed his cock into her warm mouth. She softly licked the tip with the edge of her tongue, sucking him hard as he moaned. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her further onto his hard-on, groaning as she hummed her approval along his rod. She brought one of her hands up to grasp his length, jerking him as she sucked the head of his cock as deep into her mouth as she could. She swirled her tongue underneath the head, using her knowledge of him to bring him the most pleasure. She was perfect and he couldn't wait to fill her mouth with his cum.

Luke smiled as he opened his eyes and looked down to watch Emily-Jane suck his cock into her mouth again. God, what a way to start the day, he thought. As good as the dream had been, it didn't compare to the feeling of her wet hot mouth, dragging him closer and closer to the edge. He was unable to control his thrusts into her mouth and she didn't seem to mind that he was trying to drill a hole in the back of her head. In fact, if the way she was grinding her cunt into the bed sheets were any clue, she was just as hot for this as he was.

"You are such a little slut, aren't you, little girl? Do you get off on making a man cum?"

She pulled her mouth from him for moment as she said, "Not every man, but I seem to like making you cum. Don't you like it?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"Oh, baby, I love it, but I want to make you cum first. Come up here and let me fuck that beautiful cunt," he reached down to pull her up to ride his cock. She pulled back from his hands and giggled.

"No, I can't, I don't have time. It's almost 8:30 and I have to be ready by 9:15. But you looked so damn good lying here, I couldn't just leave you with this massive hard-on of yours. I don't have time right now to get anything in return. But you can definitely make it up to me later," she winked as she returned her head to his cock, pulling him deep again.

He couldn't contain his moan as he watched her bob her head. He felt her teeth lightly graze him and knew that he wouldn't have long to last. She really was amazing, he thought. She made him feel better than anyone else he had ever been with and he didn't know what he was going to do without her. She made him want to get up and start the day with a huge smile on his face. The joy he had found in between her thighs had been more than enough to show him that he needed to ask this woman to marry him so he could tie her to the bed and fuck her every day until they both died from exhaustion.

He grabbed her head to stop her as she bobbed her head faster and faster, not wanting to cum without making her happy first. She would have none of that though, she simply started to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock, smiling as he said "Fuck!"

The little minx slid her other hand up his chest and latched her fingers onto one of his nipples. He groaned as she tugged on his nipple with her fingers and on his cock with her mouth. The sensation of them both was too much and he moaned as he shot stream after stream into her mouth. He slammed both hands down on her head, making her take every bit of his cum down her throat.

Emily-Jane laid her head on his stomach, kissing the skin there as he tried to slow his fast-beating heart and soften his breathing. God, she was so beautiful. He couldn't get over how he had been so lucky to find her. Sure, they still had a long way to go before he got the white picket fence and a whole passel of kids. The thought of her pregnant with his children was enough to get him hard again in that short period of time. He could almost see her body swollen with his child, her breasts firm with the milk that would nourish them. Luke lightly ran his fingers through her hair, watching as the morning sun shot gold into her hair.

She ran her thumb over a scar on his abdomen, before turning those eyes that seem to see too much up at him. "Where did you get this from?"

Luke had known it was only a matter of time before they had this particular discussion. He had a warrior's body, one that had seen its share of bad things, and while none of those stories were ones he wanted to remember, he told her anyway.

"I got it fighting an officer during boot camp. I knew I'd always wanted to be more than just a grunt. I wanted to make the military my career, so I knew that I had to bring more to the table than the other guys who were just looking for a way to make college money. During the exercise, I was supposed to go left to get around the K-Bar he was pointing at me. Me being the idiot I am, I went right, right onto the end of his pig-sticker. Needless to say, neither one of us were happy with the other after that," he said, smiling slightly.

Emmie watched him for a second, trying to gage his face. Whatever she saw there must have been satisfactory 'cause she leaned in and kissed him on his scar. He groaned at the feeling of her lips on his skin. His heart dropped into his stomach as he watched as she licked his scar, lightly, almost as if she wanted to absorb it into her. He knew then that even if she couldn't say it yet, she loved him.

He pulled her into his arms, holding her tight. She ran her hand again down his chest, soothing him. "What about this one?" she asked, pointing to one on his bicep.

Luke leaned in and sealed his lips to hers. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, moaning at the feel of that dark wet cavern. God, there wasn't anything about her he didn't love. He licked her mouth for a few moments, enjoying every little noise she made before pulling back from her. "I had an IAD go off about a hundred yards from the humvee I was riding in during my first tour of Iraq. A piece of shrapnel from the house that was on top of it blew into me."

He heard her suck in her breath and rushed to reassure her. "I was fine. They patched it back at base and I was fine after that. I was lucky in fact. One of the Marines riding with us lost an eye from it."

Emmie hugged Luke close to her. The thought of him being hurt in a situation as he described had the power to rob her of her breath. After getting to know him, feeling his body cradling hers at night, she couldn't imagine what she would do if she didn't have that. But she wasn't sure if she could deal with the constant worry that comes about when a loved one is in the military.

"I won't be getting any more of those now, I guess," Luke mussed, breaking into her thoughts.

She looked up at his face. "Why do you say that?"

"Another reason I decided to take Blaine up on this marriage trip was because I'm just tired. He's been after me for the last 5 years or so to come to work with him at his company. I've been putting it off but now I'm not so sure. I don't think I could make as many sacrifices as I've been making."

Emmie couldn't believe her ears. For a second she thought she was still asleep but then she remembered what she had been doing just minutes before and knew she wasn't. He was actually going to get out of the military for her, she thought. This man was so damn good. She leaned in to show him just how much when there was a knock at the door. She groaned and looked at the clock.

"Damn it," she said softly. "I lost track of time. I gotta get ready still. Can you check on that while I run get in the shower really quick?"

She pulled from his arms and jumped from the bed. Emmie moved over to the dresser and pulled her panties and bra from the drawer. The knock came again and she yelled, "Just a minute" before turning to him. "Are you gonna get the door like I asked you or what?"

Luke stared at her, her beautiful breasts jiggling as she rushed around the room, grabbing her things for a shower. She was mindblowingly gorgeous and it took him a second to figure out that she was waiting for a response. "Uh, yeah, I'm getting up. Are you sure you want whoever's at the door to know I'm here though? I thought this was supposed to be a secret?"

Emmie stopped and looked at him. "Do you want it to be a secret?" Just that quick, her insecurities clicked in. Did he want it to be a secret because of the way she looked? Was he ashamed to be with her?

"Hell, no. I want to tell everyone you're mine. I just thought that you didn't want anyone to know," he said as he grabbed his jeans from the floor and pulled them on quickly. Once he had them on, he went to her, pulling her into his arms. He groaned softly as her tits pressed into his stomach. "I want this to be forever. You know that."

Emmie felt her eyes fill with tears. She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips before pulling back to whisper against his lips, "Then go open the damn door so I can get in the shower before my sister kills me and you never get to fuck me again."

She laughed as he popped her on the ass as she walked into the adjoining bathroom. Once the door was closed behind her, he went to see who was at the door. He opened it to find Cassie on the other side looking impatient. "What the hell were y'all doing in there so long?"

Luke opened his mouth to reply, stopping as she held up a hand. "Wait a second. Scratch that. The less I know, the less I'll have to erase from my memory banks later."

He could only grin. "What's the big hurry?"

"Barbara would like Emily-Jane's presence in 15 minutes. She would like her to be dressed presentably and be prepared to help in all her maid of honor duties," Cassie said dully.

Luke laughed. "She sent you up here to make sure she was ready to go?"

"No, I did that myself. I didn't want World War III when Emmie punched Barbie in the nose for waking her up."

"She's in the shower. Give her about 15 minutes and she'll be right down."

"Okie-doke. I'll tell the queen that Emmie's on her way. Just make sure it's only 15 minutes 'cause Barbara might decide that she has to come up and find out what the holdup is. And I don't think she'll like seeing her baby sister getting it from some guy she hardly knows," Cassie said, giving him the evil eye.

Never one to back down from a challenge, Luke said, "Would Barbara be the only one who has a problem with that, perhaps?"

"Nope. In fact, I can't say I'm too happy about it either. I mean, I love the fact that she's smiling again but I gotta wonder what your angle is. Are you gonna end up hurting her worse than that asshole did, 'cause be prepared to get an ass-kicking if that happens."

Luke rolled his eyes and sighed before leaning into her personal space. "You know, I'm really getting tired of being called a player. So here it goes. I'm laying it all out on the table for you. I love that woman in there. I don't care if you like that or not. I don't plan on ever hurting her. In fact, I would do just about anything to keep that from happening, however, I will kick the ass of the next person who says that I'm just here for the time being. It doesn't matter who happens to say it."

Cassie looked up at the man in front of her and tried not to laugh. She'd known as soon as she saw Emily-Jane and Luke together they were going to be incredible together. She also knew that if she didn't push the limits on that to see what Luke's take on it was, she would go crazy wondering. Even if she hadn't been with her friend in years, she hadn't stopped being her friend. She knew that this man would hurt Emmie worse than anything else.

"Well, all right then. Anyway, make sure she gets downstairs on time or else the shit's gonna hit the fan. You haven't seen Bridezilla yet and I'm hoping that I don't. Barbara is one crazy bitch when she gets mad."

Luke saluted smartly as she turned and headed back down the hallway. He wasn't too scared of Blaine's new wife. He knew that her sister could kick his ass though so he headed back into the room to tell her that she needed to hurry up. He could hear her singing as he entered the bathroom and couldn't restrain his grin. Emmie couldn't sing a lick but didn't seem to mind that. Whenever she went into to take a shower, she would always put on the radio and sing along.

Luke peered into the room and saw her through the frosted shower door. Just seeing the outline of her naked body was enough to make his body hard once again. An idea came to him as he glanced back at the clock on the bedside table. She had 10 minutes and counting before she had to be downstairs. Ten minutes is a long time, he mused as he unbutton his jeans and slid them from his hips.

As he got closer to the shower, he could see her dancing in the stall, holding her shampoo bottle as a microphone as she helped Lady Antebellum explain to a ex that love don't live here no more. He silently agreed that the only love being here was for him and him only. Grinning like an idiot he quickly jerked the door opened. As he expected, she froze and squealed loudly and dropped her shampoo bottle. He crowded into the shower with her before she could tell him no.

Letting his eyes run over her body, he leaned back against the shower wall. Luke said a silent prayer every time he got a chance to see her naked body one more time. He swallowed as he watched a stream of water pave a path down her shoulder over her substantial tit. He held his breath as one drop clung to her nipple before plopping onto her stomach.

"Damn, Luke, you almost scared the shit out of me. Who was at the door?"

Luke leaned in, crowding her up against the other wall. "You look fine to me, more than fine in fact. Why don't you forget about your sister's wedding and let's stay in bed all day?"

She leaned back against the wall, her hands spread on the wall. With her arms placed like that, her chest stuck out unbelievably. She snorted in response to his question. "Luke, you are cute, but you ain't that damn cute. Now get your handsome ass out of here so I can wash my hair. Don't you have guy things you have to be doing with the boys? And who was at the fucking door?"

"You think I'm cute?" he asked teasingly.

"You know you're cute. You know I think you're sex on a stick and at any other time would take you up on that wonderful proposition, but I don't have time. I have to get ready," she said, almost pleading with him.

Luke reached over and traced a ring around her nipple. "But I don't want you to. I want you to stay naked all the time. And if I can't get that, then I want you to let me fuck you right here. I want you to open those thighs and let me slam this hard cock into your tight snatch. Will you let me do that?"

To tempt her, he grabbed his cock and stroked his hard length. He watched as she bit her lip, trying to decide if she had time. Luke, being the devious man he was, grasped her nipple once again with his free hand, squeezing it until she cried out "Yesss!"

He jerked her to him, loving the feel of her body pressed up against his. He pulled her as close as he could get her, smashing his lips down on hers. He took both of her ass cheeks in his hands, pulling her from her feet. "Wrap your legs around me."

Gasping she said, "I'm too heavy, put me down."

"Wrap your fucking legs around me, slut. Don't question me," he growled.

After a small power struggle in which she raked her fingernails down his chest and he bit her lip, she wrapped her legs around his hips. With that one move, she placed his cock in perfect alignment with her cunt. He wasted no time, plunging deep into her. He watched as she arched her back, groaning loudly. Knowing they didn't have a lot of time, he started a relentless rhythm that was sure to have her on edge soon. He latched his mouth over hers as she screamed with each hard thrust in the small chance that someone would hear her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth in time with his thrust in her cunt. With only 6 hard, long thrusts they both were close to cumming.

Knowing they both needed it, he whispered in her ear, "Do you need to cum, little girl? Tell me you need to cum and I'll let you cum."

She pulled back and stared deep into his eyes. "Please let me cum, Daddy. I need your cum so bad, I am dying without it. Please."

"You are the best little girl. I want you to cum for me, slut, now, slut, NOW!"

He slammed into her rapidly, pushing her harder into the wall as they both came. They hung limp for a few minutes as the water grew colder on them. Finally, once Emily-Jane had her breath back, she pushed him back to look him in the eye. "Damn, man, I thought you were going to put my fat butt thru that wall there."

Luke lowered her to the floor, holding her steady as her knees buckled. "Yeah, but you loved it, so don't even try it."

She groaned as she got her legs underneath her. "I'm too old for this jungle sex shit. Yeah, I liked it. But you really have to start taking a no for an answer."

He quirked an eyebrow at her as she toweled off quickly. "Bullshit. I know you wanted that as much as I did."

"I did, but I didn't have time for that. Now my sister is going to kill me."

"Oh, by the way, Cassie was at the door and she said that you had 15 minutes before Barbara came up to get you," Luke said, glancing at the clock. "Well, you have 2 minutes now, but that's because you had to tempt me to fuck the shit out of you. You really have to start wearing clothes or we aren't going to be able to get anything done ever again."

He could only chuckle and duck as she screamed and threw her shoe at him. "You know you love me. Admit it."

They both froze as the words flew from his mouth. A voice in his head screamed that it was too early and he was going to push her away but she surprised him but whispering, "I do love you."

"What?"

"I said, I love you," she said, louder. "And if that scares you, I understand. We've only known each other a few days and that is too early to know that you love someone. I totally understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you that."

She turned away from him and grabbed her clothing. Emmie couldn't meet his eyes, groaning to herself that she was so stupid. He had been joking around and she's ruined everything by admitting something that wasn't even possible yet.

"I'm speechless," he said, softly.

"Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot. Just forget I said anything ok?" Emily-Jane couldn't stop the tears from forming in her eyes as glanced at him. He really was so handsome, she thought, wanting to pinch herself that she was able to have even a few hours with him. The last few days had been more than she could dream for. And you had to go and fuck it up, a voice taunted.

"No. I'm not going to forget it. I feel the same damn way. I just figured that I would be the one who would say it first. I didn't expect you would break first. Makes me feel a little weird. I thought I would have to wait a few months if not years before I got you to return my feelings," he said, coming to stand directly in front of her.

"You love me too?" she whispered, afraid to believe her ears.

"No, I've been chasing you because I like being blown off," he said, before pulling a page from her book and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I love you woman. I happen to think you are so incredibly beautiful and strong that it brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about all you've gone thru. I can't wait until I can ask you to marry me and we can have a family. But I'm willing to give you time to get use to the idea of us," he finished before she could stop him.

"Oh, Luke," she said just as a knock came to the door. She muttered a curse under her breath before grabbing her robe off the bed and shrugging it on. She marched to the door and jerked it open to reveal her sister, Barbara. "What the fuck do you want?!"

12