Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Story Info
An angry ex gets back.
2.1k words
3.83
56.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: An angry ex gets back at her bisexual ex-lover. Written for a dear friend—any resemblance to anyone in real life is just intended as a mind-fuck. First thing I've ever written, so, forewarning, it might be terrible.

*

I felt a tingle run through my body as I slowly approached the house...my feet padding softly through the grass. It was past midnight—nearly everyone had gone to bed...except for that special someone. And by special, I meant victim.

I carefully inspected the house, trying to figure out a way in. It was pretty hot out—maybe one of the windows had been left open? I checked each and every window, until I found one on the second story that had been forgotten. My stomach twisted—I was terrified of heights. There WAS rope in my bag...and there was a rather conveniently placed tree right by the window. Trees weren't so bad, as far as heights went... I could get up them just fine and still feel safe.

But what if they have a gun? I asked myself. Do you really want to die over some stupid revenge fantasy?

Tough call. I decided to climb the tree—if it was the right room, I'd continue on with my plans. If it wasn't, I'd get the fuck out of there.

I tied a loop in the rope and threw it towards the tree until it finally caught on a branch. I pulled it down the limb until it was closer to the trunk and then pulled it taut. Perfect...

Using my toes, I began to climb up to the lowest branch. I wished that I'd brought a pair of gloves—I could fastrope back down when it was time to leave. Maybe he had a pair that I could steal and use to make a quick getaway...

After some time, I made my way up to the window. I took a quick peek in. The lights were off, but I could see the glare of a computer screen. No one was in front of it...perfect. I could slip in, hide, and wait for him to come back...if it was the right room.

I crawled in, carefully looking for any nightstands or bookshelves immediately by the window. Nothing—it was perfectly clear. I gingerly stepped down, and, my curiosity getting the better of me, crept over to the computer. A quick glance at the story confirmed that I was in the right room. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Of course that little slut would be reading dirty stories about other men at this time of night.

There was a creak right outside of the door—and a familiar voice. I quickly crawled beneath his bed, scooting back far enough that I could just barely see.

"Yeah, we haven't really talked in a few weeks. She's doing good, from what I've seen." A pause. "It's been hard for both of us, but it had to be done. How do you take care of someone with her...energy...from a thousand miles away? It's not possible. I mean shit, I thought I had high energy. That girl puts me to shame."

We'll see just how high my damn energy is when you get off the fucking phone...

He talked to his friend for what seemed like hour...I almost fell asleep. Finally, the phone clicked off and I could hear him shuffling around, the light of the computer went out and the bed shifted. He must be about to go to sleep...

But not until I was done with him.

Carefully, I reached into my bag and found a plastic bag full of damp cloths. I slowly crawled from underneath the bed, and crouched beside it. His back was to me and he was reading something on his phone. The site was familiar—the same he'd been reading on the computer...and this position would give me the most advantage. I wasn't a delicate little thing, but I wasn't big either. He had a good forty lbs on me.

I sat there for a few minutes, observing his breathing. I waited for him to inhale before holding my breath and pulling out one of the cloths. On his exhale, I pressed the cloth hard to his face and wrapped my legs around him. He was forced to inhale the chloroform—it's one thing to hold your breath when your lungs are full. It's something completely different when you have no air at all.

He was thrashing hard, trying to get away. I held on even tighter, my heart beating extremely fast. I wasn't sure how well I could hold on, but he seemed to be weakening.

"Mmph! MMM! Mmm..."

He was slowing down, his hands pulling at my wrist, but unable to fully pull me away. I waited ten seconds after he stopped moving to pull the cloth away—I didn't want to hurt him.

That badly.

I pulled him over onto his back, pulling his arms up above his head, and set to work.

Two leather cuffs were fitted around his wrists and pulled tight—not enough to cut off circulation, but enough to bite in just a little. I clipped them to two straps that I attached to his bedposts, tugging at them to ensure they wouldn't come loose.

Next, I blindfolded him, pulling the scarf so tight that he couldn't open his eyes if he wanted to. He was starting to stir...but I wasn't done yet.

"What the—mmph!"

I shoved the penis gag I had ready roughly into his mouth, pulling the four straps through one D-ring before securing the Velcro fasteners. It was fairly large—he gagged for a second before he got used to the intrusion. I watched as he shook his head, making muffled sounds of confusion and discomfort. He squirmed, trying to dislodge the gag, and pull his hands free of the cuffs encircling his wrists. His cries were getting louder.

"Shut up, bitch," I hissed at him, slapping his face hard. He jerked and quieted slightly.

I began to unfasten his pants, pulling them down to his knees. I could see his dick starting to harden beneath his underwear. Of course—he WAS just reading dirty stories, after all... I thought about riding him right there and then...

There were still more goodies to come, however. After all, he had spent so much time telling me how much he wanted to fuck other males and how hot all the fucking males within ten feet were whenever we went out. Like I wasn't adequate enough... Like I wouldn't do what he REALLY wanted.

See, that was the idea of this whole encounter. It was my little revenge. I wanted to make him pay for all of those little comments and all the begging me to let him fuck some other guy, or telling me how he wanted to get fucked by this guy or that guy...or who he wanted to suck his dick or... I could feel my temper rising. He'd get exactly what he wanted tonight—whether he liked it or not!

I pulled out one of the next to last goodies out of my bag—the same bag that we'd used during each and every one of our little rendezvous. It was a harness along with a vibrator attachment.

I put it on and pulled his underwear down, setting his cock free. I pulled at it, making him harden in my hand. He moaned and I slapped him again.

"Someone said you're allowed to enjoy this, right?"

He shook his head frantically, bucking his hips slightly. I straddled him and began to lick my way up and down his chest, before attacking his neck with a barrage of kisses and sucks and licks...one of his major turn on spots. He moaned again, and bucked harder. I gripped his cock in my hand and squeezed hard, listening to him yelp and moan.

"Don't think you're going to get off easily," I whispered menacingly in his ear, increasing my grip. He stopped bucking, whimpering in pain. "This is just the start."

I relinquished my hold on his dick and began to remove his gag, thrusting it in and out of his mouth to make him choke a little before setting it next to us on the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

I pinched his lips together.

"Listen motherfucker. You're going to shut your cock-sucking lips and do exactly what the fuck I tell you to."

"Mmm!"

I released his lips. "Open your mouth."

He hesitated for a second, and I pinched both his lips and his nostrils shut too, making it hard for him to breathe. I held on for thirty seconds, then released his lips. His mouth opened wide, gasping in air. I held his head and stuck the tip of the vibrator into his mouth.

"I suggest you get it good and wet, unless you want your next experience to be more painful than necessary. It's up to you," I said.

I really didn't give a fuck.

Slowly, I began to fuck his face with the vibrator, picking up speed and then dropping it, never letting him get used to the rhythm. I reached back and felt for his cock. It was even harder than before.

"You fucking slut. You're getting off on this and you don't even have a real cock in your mouth."

He moaned in reply and I shoved it deep into his throat before pulling it out.

"No—"

I shoved the gag back into his mouth and started to secure it before I decided to leave it out. I wanted to hear what exactly he had to say when I moved onward with things.

Reaching back into my bag, I pulled out a little bottle of lube, and rubbed it all over the vibrator before finding his asshole and smearing some all around it.

"You might wanna fucking relax," I said in his ear, flipping the switch. The vibrator was situated right up against my clit... I couldn't let him have all the fun, after all.

He looked confused... not his usual expression. I snorted, and pressed the tip of the vibrator up against his ass. He began to writhe.

"Nonononono—ahhh..."

I shoved it in, ignoring his whimpers of protest. I slowly fucked him, pressing the vibrator up against my clit with every thrust. I felt less resistance after a few minutes and began to thrust harder, feeling the vibrations all the way down to my toes.

It was time to take things up a notch. I flipped the switch again and took the vibrations up higher and higher until he was bucking against me, arching his back, and moaning. I kept thrusting and thrusting until I felt myself cumming, my juices running down my thigh, and I felt him spurt all over my stomach. I turned off the vibrator and pulled out of him before removing the harness.

We were both covered in sweat...but I wasn't done yet.

"Yuck. Your fucking spunk is all over me, you nasty fuck." I wiped all of the cum off of my belly and struck him across the face, smearing it across his cheek. It didn't REALLY bother me...but there's a method to the madness of degradation...might as well just fucking roll with it.

"Who are you?" he asked quietly. I ignored his question, instead focusing on his wrists. They were bleeding slightly from his struggling. I tsked tsked and grabbed the gag. I didn't want him to accidentally bite off his tongue or anything like that... I shoved it back deep inside his mouth and secured it.

I then began to play with his neck and chest again, licking and sucking until I felt his erection pressing up against me. I began to rub my pussy up and down his length, feeling his hardness stimulating my clit. I sighed in pleasure and he started to move with me.

It felt so good that I decided not to slap him.

Slowly, I pushed up so I was no longer pressed against him, and slid onto him, gasping as he penetrated me. He pulled at his bindings, moaning, and for a second, I almost wanted to let him loose. Common sense took over—he was bigger and stronger than I was.

And I was running out of time—it was almost four in the morning.

"Fuck..."

I slid off of him, and searched his sock drawer. Sure enough, there was the pair of gloves I was looking for. I put them on, gathered up everything except for what was binding him to the bed, and grabbed up my chloroform cloths. I pressed one to his face and watched as he struggled to hold in his breath once again. And, once again, he lost.

I worked quickly to remove everything from him, turned him onto his side, just in case he got sick, and crawled out the window. I fastroped down the rope and cut off as much as I could reach, then sprinted back to my car.

***

Later that day, I received a text message, simply saying,

"Thank you for last night. :) Same time next week?"