Sweet Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Bye Silvia." And then I quickly hung up before anything else could be thought of or said to cause suspicion to our conversation.

My second call was to Cindy informing her that Silvia had taken the bait.

"See? I told you she'd go along with it."

"Yeah...hook, line and sinker. Only in this case, a treble hook." I added smugly. "Greed, lust and power for bait."

"Just keep in mind sweetie, even a cagey old fish sometimes spits the hook, even a well concealed one."

"Yeah...I know. I'm sure if she gets suspicious about anything we'll hear about it long before the weekend."

After I'd hung up from Cindy, I immediately called my attorney and had him draw up the paperwork on the cabin. I also had him draw up papers selling back part of the land I owned to the BLM. I'd take a considerable loss on a few of those acres I knew, but it would be worth every penny of it to me.

"You sure you want to sell this property Tom?" My attorney asked. "You know what that means."

"I know Bill. It's the reason I'm even doing it."

"Ok then, your loss." He finished.

"My gain." I said silently to myself. "Provided everything goes according to plan that is. Otherwise, I really am fucked."

There was no sense worrying about it now, everything had been put into motion, it was just a matter of having everything come together in time, and from there, seeing if the results would be anything as I expected. There was still the possibility the whole thing would blow up in my face, cost me a small fortune, not to mention a considerable amount of grief, and worse...leave Silvia laughing at me in the long run.

"It's going to be a long week." I mused. And then I informed my secretary I was taking the rest of the day off, and that she in fact could close up as well after the lunch hour. I certainly didn't have my mind on business, but I DID have my mind on my sexy little wife sitting at home. And suddenly I pictured her lying on our bed masturbating.

"Yes...I think I will go home a little early today." And then I followed my rapidly hardening penis out to the car and began the drive home. I quickly called Cindy however from my car phone. "Hi honey. Guess what? I'm on my way home and I have a BIG surprise for you."

I heard Cindy giggle. "I'll bet. But you're not going to believe this sweetie, I just got off the phone with Shelly...she's on her way over for coffee."

"Well, you'd better call her back then. And tell her that your husbands on his way home to fuck his wife! If she shows up, I'm liable to fuck you both!"

"Oh really!" She said. "Fuck us both huh? Well then, I guess I had better call you...see you in a few sweetheart!"

I worked across town so it would take me the better part of a half hour to get home. When I pulled onto our street, I immediately saw Shelly's gold BMW sitting in the double driveway. Shelly and Frank had identical cars, though his was silver, and for some reason that struck me as kind of funny. I was still chuckling to myself when I pulled into the driveway along side Shelly's car. It was a moment after that that I happened to glance up into the rearview mirror just in time to see Frank pulling in behind me. I got out just as he did and we met each other at the walkway leading up to the front porch.

"What's the emergency?" Frank asked worriedly. "Shelly called me and said that if I didn't get my ass over to your place in a hurry, that she wasn't responsible for anything that happened!"

I had to laugh, pointing down towards the bulge in my pants. "I'm the emergency. I called Cindy to tell her I was on my way home to fuck the hell out of her. She told me that Shelly had already left to come over for coffee. And I warned her that if I got home and found them both here that I was apt to screw them both!"

Now it was Frank's turn to laugh as we headed up the walk to the porch. "Don't suppose they're baking cookies do you?"

"I hope not. Cause if they are, then I'm apt to make a major fucking mess of the kitchen!" I announced boldly grabbing my crotch just as we entered through the door into the living room.

"Cindy?" I called out. But there was no response.

"Ah oh...." Frank said grinning. "Me thinks they're bloody well buggering one another upstairs." He adlibbed in his phony English accent.

"Then lets go upstairs and find out for ourselves." I told him leading the way. Sure enough, we soon entered our master bedroom and found Cindy and Shelly laying on the bed waiting for us. But they weren't exactly just sitting there either. Naked of course, Cindy and Shelly had managed to position themselves so that they had 'scissored' their cunts together and were gently rocking and pushing against one another when we walked through the door.

"Fucking A", Frank said, which he usually always did whenever he had a lack of anything else to say.

"Tally-ho old boy." I said in my equally bad English parody of his accent. And immediately began stripping off my clothing.

The girls obviously had been expecting us, and were smiling even as they continued on with their pussy grinding. "Bring that monster cock over here honey!" Cindy told me. "I want to suck it while we do this."

"Me too!" Shelly added grinning lustily at Frank. And seconds later we both stood there on opposite sides of the bed while our wives sucked and jacked our cocks in unison while continuing to hump cunts against one another the entire time.

"By the way Shelly," Frank said as his wife continued mouthing and sucking his prick. "I think we need to go over the rules again." I saw Shelly remove Frank's dick from her mouth and look up at him expectantly.

"And?" She asked.

"I think we need to amend paragraph two, section C." He told her.

"Refresh my memory, I seem to have forgotten which one that is."

"Well, instead of our agreement that we require that we're both present whenever certain situations present themselves? I think we can amend that to say that if it's you and Cindy...that I don't necessarily need to be present if the two of you ever want to fool around together."

"Oh? You mean you don't WANT to be here if Cindy and I want to fool around a little?" She said teasingly.

"NO! That's not at ALL what I meant." Frank answered, but we all knew Shelly was mentally masturbating him.

"So in other words....you LIKE the idea of us getting together like this occasionally."

"Well yeah...as long as Cindy and Tom does." He replied a little sheepishly.

"So'k by me." Cindy chimed in. "And I think the same should hold true for the two of you as well." She added. And once again I glanced over towards Frank and shot him a knowing look.

"Now see what you've started? You've got the girls thinking about that "other" thing." I said in exasperation.

"You never know Tom." My wife said just mouthing the end of my dick as she spoke. "Frank might be better at this than I am."

"Not hardly." I said just slightly under my breath. But I heard Shelly snicker anyway and knew that if she'd heard me, so had everyone else.

"Sorry I brought it up." Frank finally said giving in.

"I'm not!" Shelly said with a mouth full of cock that sounded more like "Mmm mott," And then she did remove Frank's prick so she could speak more clearly. "I think that sounds like a fine idea...a whole lot better than getting together and simply baking cookies or something!"

Frank and I burst out laughing simultaneously.

"What's so funny?" The girls asked.

"I'll tell you later." I told them both. "Something to do with cookies and a very messy kitchen." The girls got somewhat serious after that and quit kissing cunts together. "Tom? Cindy and I had a little chat while we were waiting for the two of you to get here."

"And?" I asked simply.

"And...she told me how you once asked if you could fuck her in the ass."

Frankly I was a little surprised that my Cindy would actually share such information with her, even if she was her friend. I'd asked her once about it, and she'd given me a very firm, "No fucking way!", so I'd never broached the subject with her again after that. I didn't have a response to that however, too stunned actually to do so, so I waited for her to continue instead, which she did.

"Anyway, I've told her that I rather enjoy it every once in a while, and even mentioned to Frank a while back that what I'd really like to try some day is a double-fuck, you know...someone in my ass, someone in my pussy. Would you like that?"

I glanced in surprise and shock, looking at my wife, and then at Frank. Cindy was smiling at me. "Go ahead baby." She cooed. "Now's your chance, you KNOW I won't....not with THAT big cock anyway!"

"You're serious?" I asked....including everyone in my question.

"Very." Shelly said reaching over to clasp my wife's hand. "To begin with, I think it's appropriate for any of us to discuss anything before we do it, and more importantly, no one should ever feel like they should do something that they don't want to do. Cindy obviously doesn't have any desire to have someone stick their cock in her ass, but I do. So as long as everyone's ok with it...why not?"

I know I was grinning like a kid on his birthday, but I couldn't help myself. "Ok...now what?"

Shelly quickly had Frank lie down beneath her and she climbed aboard him on top, ass facing away from me. I watched as Frank's dick slid into his wife's pussy and once he was firmly and completely ensconced inside her, she beckoned me over to her.

"Make sure you use plenty of that KY over there on the table." She said pointing. "Cindy has a point about that big dick of yours. Oh...and use plenty of it on me too." She added.

It took a moment to fully lubricate myself, and even longer to try and lubricate Shelly's puckered little asshole sufficiently as neither she nor Frank simply sat there while I did it. I had to struggle with inserting my finger into her as she continued to fuck her husband even while I did my level best to ensure that she'd be sufficiently lubricated to take me. Cindy wasn't to be left out either, and had already positioned herself over Frank's face so that he was not only fucking his wife, but eating mine out as well.

"Hey now...wait a minute! What about me?" I said still trying unsuccessfully to position myself so that I could actually and finally enter Shelly's ass. Finally she stopped long enough so that I could.

"Go easy baby." Cindy instructed me. "Maybe she's willing to let you fuck her ass, now...but if you hurt her, it might be the last time you ever do it." She warned.

"Well tell Frank to quit fucking his wife then." I admonished them both. "I can't even get it near her with her ass bouncing up and down like that!"

"Sorry old boy. It feels too fucking good mate."

"Shut up Frank!" I said, sounding quite a bit like Hawkeye Pierce when I said it. "I think you've got your accents a bit mixed up."

"Shut up both of you!" Shelly near shouted exasperatedly. "Can't the two of you play nice for a change? Or aren't the two of you really interested in fucking me?"

That shut us both up, and a moment or two latter, I had slipped inside Shelly's exquisitely tight ass. It took me a moment to adjust to the tempo of their coupling. Twice I had almost slipped out when I was attempting to push in, but as Shelly gradually became accustomed to my intrusion of her posterior, I managed to get a significant portion of my anatomy deep inside her.

"Oh hell yes!" Shelly moaned loudly as we finally got going in perfect harmony together. "This is fucking great!" She bellowed ecstatically. Cindy was still sitting on Frank's face, sitting towards me and watching the expression on mine and Shelly's faces as we rhythmed our way towards ecstasy.

"Maybe I WILL have to try that sometime she said. I have to say Shelly, you look like you're really enjoying it...I don't mind telling you, I don't think I've seen you look any more beautiful, or any more pleasured before." My wife commented openly and honestly.

"Oh honey...if you only knew." Shelly barely managed to acknowledge through semi-clenched teeth. She was fighting to hold on as it was... not wanting the pure physical pleasure to end all too quickly. I knew by the juicy sounds of her cunt as Frank fucked into her that she was juicing nicely, and though the KY was the primary contributor of all the equally naughty-nasty sounding noises emanating from her ass, I was helping that along with some major precum lubricating there myself.

"Is either one of you getting very close?" She asked. "Because I am, and it would be nice if we could somehow managed to all cum together!"

"I'm doing pretty good myself." Cindy acknowledged. "Frank's tongue is doing a rather nice job on my little clitty. About all he'd have to do to pop me would be to suddenly start sucking it. Frank! Not yet I said....Oh, gawd that DOES feel good though..."

Just hearing the tone of my wife's sultry sounding voice took me up a notch. "Oh yeah...I could be there shortly myself." I said as I eased my prick smoothly in and out of Shelly's tight little ass. "The way her asshole feels around my dick is fantastic!" I exclaimed.

"What about you frank?" Shelly asked her husband...."You getting close"

"Futhin A" he said through a mouth full of pussy.

"Yeah...he's ready to go! Ok then everyone....follow my lead if you can, I'm going to go for it, so if you can, wait for me and give in as close to me as you can when I do."

Shelly began to rock back against me a little more forcefully after that. Frank was pistoning his prick in and out of his wife's cunt for all he was worth, which I was easily able to feel as our dicks slid in and out of his wife, almost touching one another with each pass as we were separated only by the thinnest of membranes. I could tell by the look on my wife's face that she was already hanging on the precipice as I'd seen that look before, and knew that unless everyone else hurried, she'd be there long before any of us were. How she was holding that climatic little orgasm where she was without succumbing to it I'll never know. But then suddenly Shelly was giving us all a play by play to more or less mark time with.

"Oh yeah...fuck. Oh yeah...fuck, just like that, fuck. Oh shit yes...right there, right there...fuck. Just like that...yes, yes...oh fuck...close..fuck...oh yes, fuck...almost...almost...almost....oh...oh...oh...OH Yes! Now...Now...Now!"

Shelly's ear splitting scream was suddenly matched by Cindy's. Cindy let out a high-pitched moan that just seemed to go on and on forever, almost as though she was yodeling. I felt Frank suddenly stop moving for a brief moment, and then he slammed into his wife's cunt one final time, holding it there, and buried his load deeply inside her as he moaned out in a deep-throated groan, vibrating my wife's cunt as he did which seemed to enhance, if not trigger additional multiple little orgasms from her as she began crying out all over again. Hearing all this seemingly happening at once, I was but a millisecond behind everyone when I came too. I felt my cock lurch, sucked inwards suddenly into Shelly's ass, just as her sphincter seemingly clamped down on my prick and milked the first explosion from my balls so that I found myself bathing the entire inside of her ass in torrents of hot frothy cum juice.

Words cannot begin to adequately describe the emotional roller coaster we all rode on into bliss together. It was mind numbing to say the least and left us all spent and gasping for air long minutes after we had all finished erupting, shooting, spewing, and juicing. I don't know how many times Cindy and I had managed to climax simultaneously, perhaps no more than a half dozen times at best during our entire marriage. And though that never had been the penultimate goal whenever we made love, it had made those times spent together, seemingly extra special when they did. And now having experienced this, with all four of us spending together simultaneously, it was like experiencing and enjoying four orgasms at once...and simply not one, or even two as it were.

"Holy shit!" Frank finally managed to say, speaking first while the rest of us continued to try and collect ourselves.

"Fucking A", Cindy added....laughing then, which caused us all to erupt into the giggles and uncontrolled hysterics until clutching my side, I was finally forced to stand up and walk away before I seriously injured myself.

"Anyone want cookies?" Shelly asked. Which started it up all over again, to the point where I finally did have to leave the room or I'd end up having a stroke.

Like having a bad case of the munchies after really getting ripped, we all decided to head on out for an early dinner after that, and then back over to Cindy and Franks place for another dip in their hot tub.

"Maybe later...I'll let you fuck me in the ass." Cindy told me. And this time...there was no "Yeah sure" behind my thinking. I knew then that eventually, maybe even later that evening that I would.

On Thursday Bill dropped by my office with several papers for me to sign. That was one of the things I really liked about him, he wasn't some pompous-assed attorney that felt like everything that needed to be done had to be done strictly in his office. Bill happened to be on his way home, which passed near enough by the place I worked that he simply dropped in rather than making me drive the entire distance across town to where he was.

"You're sure about this Tom?" He asked once again. Another thing I liked about Bill. He was thorough in all of my transactions and always made sure I was aware of every nuance and problem that could arise. He'd protected me during my divorce from Silvia, and though she had still managed to get nearly everything she'd set her mind to, which had nothing to do with the way Bill handled my case, it was basically State Law that fucked me over, he did at least come prepared to show the courts that Silvia had no rights and entitlements to the properties, to the cabin, or especially to my fathers business which I had inherited.

"Yeah, I know what I'm doing Bill." I assured him. "And I know this is likely to cost me a little, but it really will be worth it in the long run if this works out the way I hope it does."

I then read over the documents we'd be giving to Silvia to sign. I had made sure with Bill that there wouldn't be any confusing legalese that would cause her to grow suspicious and have any second thoughts as to what she was agreeing to and signing for. I'd even indicated to him I didn't want anything appearing in any fine print either that would also cause her to question the transaction in any way shape or form.

"Won't your ex-wife understand what that means?" Bill questioned, stating the obvious.

"Oh...she knows. She's known that's the way it's always been ever since my father and I built the place. But she's also known that as long as the agreement stood in place, that the cabin was protected. As long as those conditions are clearly spelled out, which they are, she'll have no recourse against me later on. Provided of course that everything else happens the way that I hope it will. Otherwise, nothing really changes and she ends up with the cabin. Either way, I still win as Cindy's never liked the place anyway for obvious reasons."

"When are you meeting with her?" He asked.

"Saturday. Which means I should have the signed papers back to you the first part of the week hopefully. I'm sure she'll take time to read over them, but it's important that she doesn't feel like I'm anxious, or even pressuring her to sign. Cindy and I have come up with something that we're hopeful will keep her too preoccupied to think too clearly on, when and if she finally does sign. After that, I want you push this through as quickly as possible for us however. She'll still have three days to change her mind in, and I don't intend of giving her any reason to do that. So hopefully, with everything working out the way we think it will, Silvia will feel like she's come out a head on this deal, and then only time will honestly tell."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
1...34567...9