Sweet Talk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut him off, suddenly too tired to hear what he had to say. " Jay, my head hurts. Can whatever it is wait until later? Please?"

They'd made it outside to his car. He beeped the lock and she reached for the door handle, but he grabbed her hand. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" He, too, sounded angry now.

"Nothing," she lied.

His tone gentled, but only slightly. "Then why are acting like this all of a sudden?"

Because working for you and loving you is tearing me apart inside,her mind screamed.

A heavy tiredness settled on her. She knew the time had come.

She finally had to say what she should have said weeks ago, months ago. Two years ago, if she was absolutely honest. Three words that would change her life. Free her from the burden she'd been carrying for too long.

Three simple words.

Anna took a deep breath and looked into his striking, hazel eyes.

"Jay, I quit."