Sweet Talk Ch. 07

Story Info
You can get talked into anything...especially if you want it.
3.5k words
4.65
49.2k
14

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[SlipsInsideHer]: How was your day?

[LilyAnna]: I just couldn't stop thinking about sex.

[SlipsInsideHer]: really?

[LilyAnna]: Yeh. I kept imagining my boss' dick – what it would feel like in my mouth

[LilyAnna]: I wish he would see me as sexy and show me more interest.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You see how your bimbo side is becoming stronger now you have accepted the slut inside you.

[LilyAnna]: I am even dressing up more, making sure I look good for him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: and didn't the other guys notice what you were wearing?

[LilyAnna]: Oh yes! That just seemed to stoke my fire all the more. Especially when I was reading my mag.

[SlipsInsideHer]: What were you reading?

[LilyAnna]: It seems so silly really, but as I was reading I was imagining it was all happening to me. I think all that attention during the morning had gotten to me.

[LilyAnna]: One of the guys had slipped this pair of handcuffs over my wrists and told me I had to suck him off before he would release me. Hah, hah…when I had finished, however, I found he did not have the key after all. I felt so stupid being duped like that, and I didn't want anyone else walking in and seeing what I had let them do to me. I just had to get that key, didn't I? One of the other guys must have got it! I ended up on my knees in front of most of them before I found which one had the key and got released!

[SlipsInsideHer]: You seem to be thinking about sex a lot, even at work in spite of me reinforcing the suggestion to work hard and be successful.

[LilyAnna]: well…yes I suppose you're right. But it was great fun and I did work hard too. Nothing actually happened, it was all floating in my head as I read and thought how exciting it would be.

[LilyAnna]: not for real though….

[SlipsInsideHer]: yes, but you are still resisting my suggestions about keeping your bimbo slut at home.

[SlipsInsideHer]: how long before you end up actually on your knees sucking the guys off in the office?

[LilyAnna]: Oh my god…I would never do that for real! Its only a fantasy…keeps me going through the day :)

[SlipsInsideHer]: How can you be so sure? Your bimbo side is strong and tries to resist my hypnotic suggestion. {w+}

[LilyAnna]: Do you think I might? It does make me really horny when I think about it.

[LilyAnna]: It is also the only time in the day when I seem to feel good about myself.

[SlipsInsideHer]: About sucking your colleagues off in the office?

[LilyAnna]: About them noticing me! You know what I mean… If only my boss would too. I really want him, but he is so important… and I just feel so small next to him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: That sounds like the bimbo you talking now.

[LilyAnna]: Yes I suppose you're right. I feel obsessed about wanting him to fuck me. I know I shouldn't. He's never going to want to go out with a mere office girl is he?

[LilyAnna]: Yet playing with these thoughts is kinda reassuring. It makes me feel like one day it could happen.

[SlipsInsideHer]: I am really worried that if we leave these thoughts roaming free in your head at work, you will end up losing your job and the respect of your colleagues. We must control the slutty you at work.

[SlipsInsideHer]: We need to reinforce your lessons about working hard. Keep you safe. Shall we get down to some hypnosis?

[LilyAnna]: Oh please. I can't afford to lose my job!

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees.

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees.

[SlipsInsideHer]: See your dial collapsing to 0.

[SlipsInsideHer]: are you trusting my words?

[LilyAnna]: compley

[SlipsInsideHer]: So when you are at work what enters your head when your boss comes to talk to you?

[LilyAnna]: think about cock, wonder what tastes lke.

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl {w+}

[SlipsInsideHer]: but he is your superior. Your need is not important.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more you fancy your boss the more you will realise that he is unattainable. The more unattainable your boss seems, the more you will recognise your lowly position. The more inferior you feel compared to him, the more you will realise that he will have no reason to bother with you. The less you feel he should bother with you, the more you will desire him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Now repeat that all back to me as we go through it again.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more you fancy your boss, the less attainable he will seem to be.

Lily Anna sat staring at the monitor. She did not want to accept this, even though she knew it was true, she wanted to bury it and not think about it. She had lived with this fantasy far too long to just let it go.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Go on…. Write it!

[LilyAnna]: The more i fancy my boss, the less attainable he will seem to be.

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more unattainable he appears, the less worthy you will feel next to him.

[LilyAnna]: The more unattainable he appears, the less worthy i will feel next to him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more inferior you feel, the less reason he will have to bother with you.

Again Lily Anna hesitated. There was something brutal in the way he was tearing apart her fantasy. It was not that she didn't already believe these things, but seeing someone spell it out in front of her, and make her type it too, felt choking.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Come on… you know this is all true, just accept it.

[LilyAnna]: The more inferior i feel, the less reason he will have to bother with me.

[SlipsInsideHer]: That's right… and the less reason he has to bother with you, the more you will fantasise about him.

[LilyAnna]: The less reason he has to bother with me, the more i will fantasise about him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl. Now stop typing and start playing with that cunny of yours while you follow and accept what I type.

As Lily Anna's fingers trod the well-established path to her pussy, she leaned forward to absorb what he would write.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more you will feel hot around him. The more you will desire to open those sweet legs of yours for him

[SlipsInsideHer]: and present that wet, shaved, unworthy cunt of yours to him. {w+}

[SlipsInsideHer]: The more you will imagine is hard cock pushing into you. {w+}

[SlipsInsideHer]: making your body bounce on the end of his thrusts

[SlipsInsideHer]: making your arms go limp

[SlipsInsideHer]: arching your tits out towards his big strong hands, so that he may maul them. {w+}

[SlipsInsideHer]: cum now, feeling unworthy of him and loving him for his generosity in bothering to do you. {w+}

Lily Anna was swept along by his words, her orgasm built quickly as she recognised the fantasy, even if she would never have described it in this way. At last she could acknowledge the truth she had suppressed all these months: he was never going to bother with a lowly junior researcher. She wasn't worthy of him. Yet the more she felt unworthy, the greater she wanted to feel his hot, stiff cock forcing its way past her lips, burying itself deep inside her. She pictured herself meekly surrendering herself to him, grateful for his attention. With these thoughts she came hard and wet.

[LilyAnna]: nnngghhhahhh

[SlipsInsideHer]: That's right. Poor Lily Anna wanting him inside you and knowing you are crying for the moon.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You know too that your job is important, so you can stay close to him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you mustn't provoke people by being overtly sexual

[LilyAnna]: mustnt provoke guys

[SlipsInsideHer]: no. You love the fantasies of being used by them

[SlipsInsideHer]: just like the office girl in the stories you read

[SlipsInsideHer]: you know how they make you hot

[SlipsInsideHer]: you must keep those thoughts in your head. Know they are there

[SlipsInsideHer]: feel your vulnerability

[SlipsInsideHer]: fear being found out, but your fear makes you wet

[SlipsInsideHer]: your hot little cunny needs their attention.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You spend your days working hard, feeling at risk and feeling horny.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You know you are not smart, so you must exploit your best assets.

[SlipsInsideHer]: getting noticed by the guys means your boss may notice you too.

[SlipsInsideHer]: getting noticed also distracts them from your weak spot – how dumb you really are

[SlipsInsideHer]: It is all a sham, you must distract them. Get the guys to look at your legs, your ass, your tits

[SlipsInsideHer]: the only way to feel secure is when you understand the guys like what they see

[SlipsInsideHer]: yet at the same time you will remain professional and deferential to them.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Your fantasies may help that hungry little slit of yours to not feel neglected while you are at work

[SlipsInsideHer]: But you are a good office girl and know you need to work hard

[SlipsInsideHer]: and now you have a price to pay for me keeping you safe

[SlipsInsideHer]: we need to make you sound more like the bimbo you are becoming.

[SlipsInsideHer]: as you talk you will find it harder for your brain to keep up.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will keep tripping up in your sentences

[SlipsInsideHer]: not remembering what you want to say next

[SlipsInsideHer]: to fill in the gaps while your brain catches up

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will use words such as "like" or "kinda".

[SlipsInsideHer]: When you really get frustrated you will stamp your foot and pout

[SlipsInsideHer]: and comment on how slow your brain is

[SlipsInsideHer]: but when you are working you will continue to work efficiently

[SlipsInsideHer]: Have you got all that?

[LilyAnna]: no kep up brainn slow talk dumb.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Such a fast learner.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Now when I count to 5 you will imagine yourself spread face down across your own desk

[SlipsInsideHer]: holding up your short skirt and letting everyone see your boss fuck you from behind.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You will picture his hard cock driving deep inside you and everyone in the office staring at your slutty exhibitionism.

[SlipsInsideHer]: With each number I count down you will feel his cock driving deeper and deeper into you.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Each count will bring you closer and closer to cumming until you ache all over, the image of your boss using you pushing out all other thoughts.

[SlipsInsideHer]: as you feel the intensity of your cum approaching you will become overwhelmed by the desire to be used by him.

[SlipsInsideHer]: And as the power of your cum consumes you, you will realise that your show also signals to all those watching how stupid you have become in allowing this to happen. Even wanting it to happen.

[SlipsInsideHer]: They will recognise the bimbo within you and you will know that you will have lost their respect forever.

[SlipsInsideHer]: As your orgasm sweeps through you, you will recognise how much power they have over you – to lose you your job. You must be careful.

[SlipsInsideHer]: As I reach 5 and your orgasm crashes in over your mind, all these thoughts will sweep away your past beliefs and you will know how true all this now is.

[SlipsInsideHer]: 1: He is thrusting deep inside you. Feel your thighs pressed against the desk.

[SlipsInsideHer]: 2: you open wider to give him better access.

[SlipsInsideHer]: 3: your fighting for breath as he pumps you faster, something starts to melt inside you.

[SlipsInsideHer]: 4: you are pushing back in rhythm and lifting your skirt high. You make sure nothing is hidden from those witnessing your being used.

[SlipsInsideHer]: 5: you wake feeling his seed flooding into you. As you look up, you catch the look of lust on your colleagues' faces. Realise as you cum that your mind is being drowned in the flood of sensations ripping through you, and the truth of all that I have revealed to you becomes firmly locked inside your own beliefs.

Lily Anna screamed as she pictured her fantasy coming true. Her juices flooded from her. Her hand was soaked and her chair rocked under her violent shudders of pleasure. She pictured everything as he had said and knew that she would, after that display, be considered a mere office slut. How could they think anything else, and how could she ever deny it? She felt a knot tighten in her stomach as she felt appalled by these thoughts, but knew too they were a natural part of her and she would have to be on her guard if she was to stop everyone finding out. She felt a sense of horror at everyone discovering her fantasy of becoming the gullible little office girl, and mingled with it a sense of relief that her hypnotist was looking after her. She knew the bimbo slut was now a natural and dominating part of her. She felt relief that at least she could release the valve when she was at home. Yet she would never manage to get through her day at work without his help.

[SlipsInsideHer]: I have to go now. I won't be on for a couple of days

[LilyAnna]: I need you. I'm addicted to your trances!

[SlipsInsideHer]: just run the program I am sending you each evening

[SlipsInsideHer]: It will put you into a trance and relax you while I'm away

[LilyAnna]: i'm afraid

[SlipsInsideHer]: What are you afraid of?

[LilyAnna]: losing my job and my life

[SlipsInsideHer]: Don't worry I won't let that happen to you.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The program will make sure you get enough sleep

[SlipsInsideHer]: and wake you in the morning in time for work

[SlipsInsideHer]: ok?

[LilyAnna]: yes i feel better knowing you are looking after me

[SlipsInsideHer]: I am taking great care of you

slipsinsideher signs out.

The following night she sat naked in her darkened room, her face illuminated by the computer screen at which she was staring, her hand absent-mindedly buried between her legs and working at her clit and her opening. As she stared at her hypnotist's program she slowly soaked up the images of a woman dressed professionally and yet subtley accentuating her curves. There was nothing slutty about the way she was dressed, but there was a definite understated sexuality about her look. No guy would pass her by without a second look. Lily Anna thought how she could dress to attain that same mix of professional office girl and provocative femininity. She thought of her pleated skirt that stopped short little more than a third of the way down her thigh, her titties accentuated by a push up bra under a white blouse. The lace of her bra discernible through the material, the roundness of her lobes drawing it taught. She imagined how the guys at work would approve, and felt slightly intimidated by their attention. She felt hot and ashamed and submissive and needy. She became aware of her growing need for their approval, her self-esteem totally reliant upon their reaction. These thoughts were gradually being reinforced by words barely seen flickering before her open eyes.

As the evening wore on she turned her thoughts back to her boss. It was natural for her to want to dress more femininely for him. Maybe then he notice her and spend a little together in his office. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of him calling her in to his office and ordering her strip. She melted at the thought of becoming his plaything, if only he would want her. It was strange how alluring the idea was. Her fgingers thundered in and out of her little cunny as she imagined him watching her. She would do anything. She was scared that he would not be interested in her; he might be interested in someone else, Ms Mortimer? She felt a pang in her heart. How could she ever compete with her? Her hand continued it's work, the unresolved tension in her body slowly building.

On the screen flashed a message:

{w+}{w+}: YOU LOVE RUNNING THIS PROGRAM. IT MAKES YOU HORNY.

She felt her pussy pulse as her arousal responded instantly. It was true, she needed her trance and this program gave her a trance that captivated her. Her little cunny needed attention all the time. It was so distracting. While running this program she could keep her cunny amused, and right now her cunny was demanding more attention.

{w+}: YOU LOVE TAKING ORDERS FROM A MACHINE

Lily Anna did feel foolish to be sitting here and taking orders from a machine, yet the way she felt right now, she would not want to be anywhere else.

{w+}: IT IS BECOMING SO NATURAL FOR YOU TO THINK WITH YOUR CUNT

and that was true too, no matter how much she might wish to deny it… She knew it. She didn't like the thought, but the more she heard it, the easier it was to accept. If it made her cunny feel this good, taking orders from this author's program was worth it. In fact, she knew she needed it, she no longer had a choice about it. God this was driving her crazy, her fingers were hammering her cunt as her mind was drawn into accepting how little control she now had, even over her own body.

{w+}: YOU SIT THERE AND FUCK YOURSELF AS YOU READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. THEY MAKE YOU SO HORNY.

By now Lily Anna was in such need she could no longer absorb what the computer was telling her. She did fuck herself because she was so fucking horny right now.

{w+}{w+}WHAT A FUCKING DUMB CUNT YOU ARE. CUM NOW!

Lily Anna came hard, the splash of her juices washed over her hand trapped tightly between her thighs. Somewhere her mind floated high above her head, looking down upon this little girl sitting alone in a darkened room. She was leaning forward, her face illuminated by the monitor, her eyes flitting back and forth in a desperate need to read the flashing messages. She sat motionless; legs akimbo, her hand idly kneading at her slit, forgotten in the girl's need to follow the monitor's instructions. Her mind felt tender towards this innocent, slowly fucking herself whilst waiting for the computer to allow her to cum. She had been drawn through a tangled web that had drowned her to the point where she could now be programmed remotely; this guy did not even need to be there while she danced upon his strings. What respect could she have for this good girl who had allowed herself to be manipulated so easily, to have become obsessed with sex, to need it so badly that she sat there waiting to be programmed by a computer in order to cum? What use was she? She would never amount to anything. Suddenly the screen went blank and a message box popped up.

TIME FOR BED

During the night she dreamed of her boss summoning her into his office. She was wearing a silvery dress that hugged her tightly with shoulder straps. Her tits pressed into the material making perfect globes. The shiny stretch material around them reflecting the office lights accentuating their roundness. The dress length was very short and barely reached the bottom of her black lace thong panty that could just be seen peaking below the material. She wore long white pvc boots with heavy 3 inch heels and platforms. She stood before him, legs slightly apart, as he mentally undressed her. She understood his thought and mentally congratulated herself. Then he told her to pick something up from the floor and she turned her back to him and bent at the waist. She knew her dress had risen up and he could see her cunt squeezed inside the tight elastic of her thong that was soaking up her juices; as the material stuck to her slit the outline of her cunt lips were becoming clearly visible. She hung there bent double, waiting for his move. It seemed to take forever. At last, she felt his hands rest upon her hips, his thumbs pushing at the material of her dress. A hand snaked over the curvature of her ass cheek, appreciating the softness of her flesh. His fingers dug into her as she felt his cock push against the fabric of her thong trying to find a way into her crack. She hung from his tight grip around her hips, which she was gyrating and pushing back against his cock. She felt the give of the material as his cock ripped through the lace of her panties and sank itself passed her swollen cunt lips. She rocked in rhythm to his thrusts like a rag doll until she felt him explode inside her, his cum spraying her womb in rivers which worked themselves out passed his cock and down her thighs. She squeezed her cunt lips around him as she hung before him open and accepting of his seed. His hands reached up around to her tits and pulled mercilessly at her nipples that now strectched the fabric of her dress. Throughout this dream, however, she was not allowed to cum. She had not been given permission to cum and so she hung there until he was finished with her and then she straightened up and he dismissed her.