Sweet Taylor

Story Info
A chance to meet a sexy singer.
1.4k words
3.95
79.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first story, so don't be harsh. Only constructive comments please. Also, this is complete fiction, made up, and only a fantasy.

The local radio station was holding a contest to win the only backstage pass the concert had that night. Luckily, I won the contest. I didn't know who I was going to see until I won. When they told me it was Taylor Swift, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the tickets or not because I don't listen to that much country music, but then I thought about her hit songs and I was okay with going to meet her.

Along with the backstage pass, I got a front row seat. It was great. She had a tight white T-shirt on and I could just barely see the bra she was wearing underneath it. She also had on a short jean skirt. The concert finally ended after awhile. When she walked to the front of the stage to say thank you and bye to her fans, I was able to see up her skirt, and to my surprise she was wearing a black thong. At that view my manhood shot up. So I walked backstage trying to keep my hard-on from being noticeable (which I think I was successful). I was fighting through the crowds of people trying to get to her room, and when I finally made it through, I showed the security my pass and they let me through the door and into her room.

When I had entered her room, I saw her topless with her bare back facing me with only the black thong on. She hadn't noticed me enter, as she was rubbing her beautiful breasts with her eyes closed facing the mirror. Her left hand was making its way down her stomach to her thong. When she slipped it inside her thong, she let out a soft moan. My cock was standing at full attention watching her masturbate. I cleared my throat to let her know I was in the room. She let out a surprised yelp.

"Oh! What are you doing here?" Taylor asked while trying to cover herself.

"I'm so sorry. Security let me in. I could come back in a couple of minutes if you want me to," I said trying not to make it look completely obvious that I was practically drooling over her body.

She started to look me over. She finally said, "You can stay and chat if you want." Of course I wasn't going to object. She then continued, "First of all why are you back here?"

I answered her, "Well, I won a contest to get a backstage pass to meet you. But when I pictured meeting you, I never thought that you would..."

"Yeah, I know. You never thought you'd see me like this. It's just that I get so horny after my concerts. And I don't ever have time for boyfriends." I think she noticed me staring at her because she never bothered to put a shirt on after we sat down. "So what's your name? Obviously you know I'm Taylor Swift."

"I'm sorry. I'm Derek. It's so nice to meet you. Really nice to meet you." She giggled when I said that, noticing that I was staring at her breasts when I said that.

She got up off the couch. "So what do you wanna do now that we're alone?" This sent crazy thoughts through my head (and my manhood). She noticed the bulge in my jeans and said, "Well, I'm pretty sure I know what you wanna do." With that, she walked over in front of me very sexily and dropped down to her knees. She began to undo my belt and unzip my jeans. She pulled them down to my ankles and I quickly kicked them off. All that was left in between us was my boxers. She quickly pulled those down revealing my fully erect 9 inch cock. "Oh, wow!" She said with a giggle as it flung out. "Wow, it's so big. I don't know if this will fit in my mouth," she said stoking it slowly.

"Well, there's only one way to find out if it'll fit. Go ahead." With that, she put her eager lips around the head of my cock and started to slowly suck my cock. A low moan of pleasure escaped me. "Ohhh. That feels so fucking good." She started to engulf more of my member. As she did this, she started to bob her head up and down on my cock. It felt like I was in paradise. "Have you done this before or something? 'Cause this feels fuckin' great."

"No I haven't. But thanks for the compliment." She kept sucking. I felt closer and closer to cumming. Taylor sensed this and stopped and said, "Don't cum. I don't want you wasting that sweet cum of yours. I want it all in my tight, little, virgin pussy." This took some strength, but I managed to hold my cum in.

I took my shirt off while she took her black thong off, which was now soaked. I got up and laid her down on the couch. I spread her legs to fully see her clean, shaved pussy. "It's beautiful," I said as I breathed in her aroma. Then I began to kiss her thighs. I slowly began to kiss her pussy lips. Then I licked her as I spread her lips apart.

"Ohhh. That feels so good. Please don't stop," she said as I started to rub her erect clit as I tongue fucked her. She started to writhe as I rubbed her clit faster. "Ohh. Fuck yes! That's it! Keep going. Please don't stop!" I stopped for only a second to begin finger fucking her and lick her clit. "Ohhhhhh. Fuck!! I'm gonna cum. I feel it coming. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" With that she started to cum. She squirted all over my face. I was trying to swallow it all, but it came out too fast. As she started to breathe normal after a couple minutes she said, "Thank you. I really needed that. But I need more than that." She then spread her legs giving me full vision of her soaked cunt again. "I want you to fuck me."

With me being a person who can't refuse a woman's request, I lined up my stiff cock with her wet hole and I slowly put it in. I reached the hymen and said, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Fuck yes! I need a big cock fucking my tight pussy now!!" With that, I plunged hard and deep to push through her hymen. She let out a scream of pain, which quickly turned into moans of pleasure. "Ohh. Fuck that feels so good. Please, fuck me harder." I then began to thrust into her harder and began to rub her clit in a circular motion. "Ahhhh! Fuck I'm gonna cum. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She started to cum all over my dick and some dripped on to the couch.

"Turn over, Taylor," I said as I pulled out for a second. She got on her knees and I pushed in and started to fuck her doggy style. This position really turned me on because her tits were swaying back and forth as I fucked her hard from behind. So I began to fuck her harder and deeper. With each thrust, my balls were slapping against her clit.

She started panting harder so I reached around and squeezed one of her tits while I rubbed her clit with my other hand. She started screaming with pleasure. "Oh! Fuck, Derek! You're gonna make me cum again. Harder!!" With those words, I fucked her with all my power. Then she screamed, "Aaahhhhh!!! Fuck!! I'm cuuuuuummmiiiiiiinnngg!!!!!" When she began to squirt all over my dick, that set me off. I fucked her with a few more thrusts and started to cum in her soaked pussy. Both of our heavy panting filled the room.

"Oh, fuck, Taylor. That was fuckin' amazing," I said as I pulled my dick out with a plop noise.

"Yeah. That was fuckin' amazing. I've never squirted before. It must've been because of your big cock inside my tight pussy." With that we kissed very passionately, not knowing someone had entered the room and saw almost all of what we did.

I will continue the story if people like it. Please leave comments and rate it!