Sweet Temptations

Story Info
Sweet loving after a hard night at work.
1k words
4.38
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You unlock the door as you come home from work. As you walk in, closing the door behind you, you notice that there is a light on down the hall. Did you leave a light on?

You put your keys down and start down the hall to find where the light is coming form. You notice that the bathroom door is pulled almost closed but there is a glow behind it.

You slowly push the door open. The smell of vanilla greets you as candles burn softly from various spots around the room. The bathtub is full of steaming bubbles and there is a fluffy towel and washcloth on top of the hamper.

On top is a single long stemmed red rose. A rose? For you? Why not? After all, a single red rose is a symbol of love, deep and true. You pick up the rose and smell it. That is when you notice the note under it.

"Slip under the bubbles and enjoy a nice soak, I will take care of the rest."

The note is not signed, but does it need to be? After all it was just a little while ago, while you were at work, that you sent me the text message. The one that said it was ok for us to start seeing more of each other, even having sleepovers. Did you think that just because it was a Wednesday night, not a weekend, that I wouldn't be here when you came home?

You gently put the rose on the side of the tub and begin undressing, pulling your shirt over your head.

Soon you are up to your chest in bubbles, the hot water relaxing your muscles. You lay your head back against the wall and close your eyes.

I give you enough time to unwind a bit before I slip into the room with you. As I sit on the side of the tub you open your eyes.

I lean forward to give you a kiss, then another, and another. Pulling back away from you I put my hand on your chest and push with gentle pressure till you lay back again.

You look at me closely, noticing what I am wearing. I know that you like red and black, but this time I picked something different. My nightgown is a soft peach color, satin and lace, thin straps, cut low, and coming to a rest at mid thigh.

"Are you hungry, Sugar?" I ask softly.

"Yes."

I know you're not talking about food, but we will get there, eventually.

I hold up the bowl in my hands and with my fingers pick up a slice of sweet fresh peach that I fixed earlier, covering them in sugar and letting them sit till they are as sweet as candy.

I hold a slice up to your mouth and as you take a bite your eyes never leave mine. When you finish the slice I hold my fingers up for you to lick.

Mmm your tongue grazes my finger sending chills down my spine. I pick up another slice and you eat half of it. Before you can come back for the second half I lean to you and press the cool fruit against the skin of your neck, then drag it down to your shoulder.

I lean down and lick the sweet trail I have just left, then sitting back up slide the rest of the slice of peach into my mouth.

You are a quick learner, yes you are. You reach for a slice and offer me a bite then follow my lead, leaving a sweet trail from my jaw down to my collar bone. As you lean forward to lick the sweetness off, the water makes a swishing sound.

When you lean back I lean down for the rest of my slice of peach but you have other plans. You start where you left off on the first pass and drag the fruit down across the curve of my breast and you can see me shiver.

Your warm tongue causes my breath to catch and as my back stiffens the strap falls from my shoulder. You dip the peach back into the bowl, getting more sweet juice, then paint my breast, across my nipple.

Your mouth closes over my nipple, your teeth grazing it just enough to make me whimper.

Somewhere in the back of my mind is a voice telling me that this is not how my plan goes, but damn it's a good plan B.

When you lean back again I take a deep breath and my hand beats yours to the bowl. I set the bowl aside and reach into the basket by the tub and pick up my favorite bath sponge and a bottle of shower gel.

I squeeze a generous amount into the sponge and lather it up. Starting at your neck I soap you up, across your shoulders, your arms, your chest, down your stomach, your legs, across the tops of your feet, then under.

I rinse the sponge and re-soap it then motion for you to lean forward. I wash your back with long slow strokes, rubbing as I go. I move around again and reach down between your legs. The sponge finds you rock hard and throbbing. I wrap it around your shaft and pull up, letting you slide through the sponge.

"Damn, Babe," nothing has ever sounded sweeter to my ears.

I rinse the sponge again and use it to squeeze water over you, rinsing you clean. I hold the towel up for you as you get out of the tub, letting the water and what is left of the bubbles go down the drain.

I dry you with firms strokes then let the towel drop to the floor. I reach up and wrap both arms around your neck, raise up on my toes, and kiss your lips, letting my body brush against yours.

"Are you ready for bed, Sugar?"