Sweet to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl interjected, "You will have to go through me first. She does nothing without me; if you really want this to happen it can be arranged."

The woman retorted, "Who the hell are you? Are you her pimp or something?"

"There you go, you got it baby; let her know if you want to play and we can work something out. She is one wild bitch and will leave you and your husband totally spent."

The woman smiled and said, "We might just do that; see you soon." She looked at Lynn and added, "A faithful housewife my ass!" They laughed and walked away. Lynn panicked, it was bad enough that she was turned into a whore but now her neighbors and friends knew about her.

On the way home she pleaded with her pimp not to get involved with her friends but he informed her that their money was good. He told her to cheer up and said that when her husband was home she could take some time off but warned her that she would experience feelings of withdraw from his big cock and her pussy would crave to be filled with his black meat. He told her that after a few days she would be calling him and begging for some big black cock.

They parked outside his apartment and he told her that he was going to give her a cheerleader outfit for the game and she could entertain the crowd. She looked puzzled but he told her not to worry, he would show her what to do. He told her that there were three more girls and that cheerleaders at a baseball game was a new idea that he had. Then she asked him again about her neighbors and wanted to know what he meant when he said both her and her husband. A wicked grin crossed his face, and she said, "No, I have never been with a woman, please don't make me do that."

He got out of the car and told her, "You will do whatever I say bitch. Anyway, that is all going to change when you get home." She drove home wondering what he was talking about. When the weary mother entered her house she was immediately confronted by Candy. The young black woman put her strong arm around Lynn's neck and held her tightly in place.

Candy stuck three fingers in Lynn's pussy and declared, "Ugh, your skanky cunt is clogged with dried cum! How many cocks did you take on tonight? You probably want more, don't you slut? I have a special surprise for you." Candy ripped off what was left of Lynn's dress and ordered her to be quiet and not to wake up the boy.

Candy was wearing one of Lynn's robes and took it off complaining that it was too small. The black woman pulled Lynn's head to her huge ebony breast and demanded that she suck them. The white woman was too frightened to do anything but comply. Lynn was astonished to discover that she liked sucking the big tits. The white woman nursed on the ebony mounds with fervor and was noticeably disappointed when her mouth was pulled from the succulent nipples.

The naked black woman pulled Lynn to the sofa, sat down, spread her legs wide, and ordered the cowed white woman to kneel on the floor and worship her juicy black cunt. Lynn just stared at the hairy black pussy in awe. The thick pussy lips were dripping juice, the clit peeped out from under its hood, and the inner pink looked so enticing. As if in a trance, Lynn moved her head closer to the tantalizing black pussy. She inhaled the aroma of the aroused cavity and was overwhelmed with desire to taste another woman for the first time.

Just as she was sticking out her tongue to sample the inflamed hole; Candy roughly pulled Lynn's face to her smoldering pussy and demanded, "Eat my pussy, you fucking slut. This is your surprise; chew on my fat pussy lips, nibble on my clit, and stick your tongue up my horny cunt. Yeah, that's it, slobber all over the motherfucker, do it! Oh yeah, oh hell yeah, good girl, I can tell you like eating my delicious chocolate candy. You are doing so good that I will let you feast on my chocolate goodies every night when you come home. I know you can't thank me when your mouth is busy sucking my pussy; that's all right, just keep sucking. Oh yesssss!"

After Candy exploded in Lynn's sucking mouth, she told Lynn to lick it clean and then informed the housewife that she would be sharing her bed the rest of the night. Lynn was hurt when Candy said that she would like to eat some sweet white pussy but Lynn's was full of dried up cum and was repulsive. Lynn was exhausted when she dragged herself out of bed to see her son off to school. The night was spent with her face buried between Candy's legs and with the black girl's dildo stuffed up her pussy and ass. She was grateful that the woman stayed in bed and her son didn't have to know that she spent the night with her.

A couple of hours later the doorbell rang and the embarrassed wife invited her two neighbor friends in for some coffee. Lynn choked on her coffee when she was asked how much it would cost to take care of both women and their husbands. Before she could answer, Candy strolled in the room wearing the same robe and nothing else. Candy answered for her, saying, "Earl determines what to charge but we can give you a free sample right now. I just found out last night that this big black cock loving slut has developed an appetite for black pussy as well! I highly recommend the slut; she has become quite an accomplished cunt lapper and she really loves her work."

One of the women inquired, "Right here, right now? You mean to tell me that she would service us in the kitchen?"

Candy said, "In the kitchen, living room, bed, or out on the front lawn if you like! If you want her to eat your cunts just spread your legs and drop your panties, if you are wearing any." The two startled women did as directed and eagerly anticipated the sweet housewife's tongue on their horny pussies. Candy made Lynn crawl under the table and lick all three pussies.

The women encouraged Lynn by saying, "Oh yes she is good. Who would have thought that this seemingly sweet little wife could eat pussy this good? This is truly a dream come true."

Candy added, "You can tell that she is enjoying her pussy breakfast. It seems that the slut likes vanilla and chocolate; they do go good together." Before the well satisfied ladies left, Candy told them that she would talk to Lynn's pimp and arrange for Earl and herself to join the orgy. She let the excited white women know that they would simply adore his big black dick.

The night of the big game finally arrived. Lynn was watching her son practice when Earl handed her a cheerleader outfit and took her to a small building to change. When they entered a small room she thought they must be in the wrong place as three men were changing into their umpire uniforms. Earl sternly told her that this was no time to be shy and besides, if she gave them all a good blow job, perhaps they would make some good calls for the team.

The apprehensive woman reluctantly lifted her dress over her head much to the delight of the three umpires. The men were in their forties and fifties and could feel their dicks stiffen at the sight of this white girl with no underwear. Two of the men were black and one was Hispanic. They assured Earl that they would make favorable calls for his team and surrounded Lynn and took out their cocks.

They were rubbing them against her naked body and Earl told her to get on her knees and suck them or they would fuck her. She sank to her knees and stroked two cocks while sucking on the other. The men grunted and moaned until they all shot their loads all over her hair, face, and tits. Just as the men finished Candy entered the room with two other black women in cheerleader outfits. Candy told the others, "This is the slut I was telling you about. She is as good with pussy as she is with cock!"

The other women agreed that they would like to find out for themselves. Earl said, "Not now, we have a ballgame about to start. Get out there and entertain the crowd." Lynn complained that her skirt didn't even cover her buttocks and her tits were popping out. Earl grinned and told her that was the idea.

It was windy, Lynn did not know the dance routine, and she felt so exposed, but she danced with the other women as best as she could. They took a little break just in time to see Kevin at bat. Lynn jumped up and down with glee when her son hit the ball off the center field wall and took second base standing up. She excitedly waved at him and was so happy when he waived back at her.

They resumed dancing and Lynn almost died when the other girls lifted her little skirt, fully exposing her buttocks and pussy. Her face turned crimson when the crowd cheered as the black girls kept her skirt up. She was pushed into the front row of the stands and felt hands all over her and fingers wormed into her butt and pussy. Her head was pushed into a crotch and she felt a hard cock straining against her face. Suddenly she was pulled from the mauling crowd by Earl and taken back to the room to change.

When the other women came to find out what was going on; Earl reprimanded them for pulling that shit at the game and told them to get back out there. Lynn got to sit in the dugout and watch her son's team win their first game. She swelled with pride when Earl said that Kevin was the best player on the field.

Alan was due to return home the next day. Earl said that during his stay the only time that they would see each other was at the ballpark. The coach encouraged Kevin to bring his father to watch him play. On the drive home Kevin asked his mom if she liked the coach. "Sure I do. Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered, that's all." Lynn was worried that he suspected something.

That night in bed, the housewife pondered her transformation from sweet housewife to submissive slut. She wondered if she should tell her husband, could she keep her family life separate from her other lifestyle, would Earl grow tired of her, and most of all could she still be a good mother to Kevin? So many questions and no answers; she decided to just see what the future would bring. She wanted to keep her family and lover too!

THE END

12