Sweet Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hot cum sprayed over her back and ass, leaving a sticky white trail down her back and ass. He then quickly undid the restraints she was in and pulled her to the floor with Him, spreading His legs wide and placing her between them, His hand on her forehead and around her waist as He slowly rocked her, the tears from her eyes dripping down onto His arms. Tears of surrender, tears of pain, and tears of joy freely flowed from her.

He stood up and once again lifted her into His arms, carrying her to the jacuzzi and gently placing her in it, a low moan escaping from her as the pulsating water soothed her aching body. He slid in behind her once again, holding her close to Him, placing soft kisses along her cheek and whispering how proud He was of her, how well she had done, and how much she had pleased Him that night. A smile crossed her lips at His words and she sunk deeper into His chest, her world complete.

12