Sweet Whore Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Mrs. Orton moved towards cherie and wiped each of her nipples with a wet cotton pad, then moved away. Nicholas returned with a small box, then opened it and let cherie see what was inside. Cherie's eyes were filled with tears as she was biting down on her lower lip, the pain from her brand still uppermost in her mind.

Nicholas picked up some small metal instrument and placed it over one nipple...then clicked it and instantly it shot through her nipple followed by a silver bar. Nicholas attached an end to the small bar, then did the same to her other nipple.

The Master stood back for a moment and looked as His lovely whore. "Well done Nicholas, thank you."

Nicholas smiled, "Thank You Master" and then walked away.

The Master moved closer to cherie and took the small box that Nicholas had handed to Him just before piercing the slut's nipples, removed a jewel encrusted hanging decorated with "MW" in diamonds on both, then fastened them to each nipple's bar. "There little whore; your nipples are properly attired. Never remove these, and as for cleaning, Mrs. Orton will instruct you. You've done well, I am pleased."

Mrs. Orton gently unfastened both wrist and ankle straps and led cherie back to the large home....

"I shall show you how to clean and take care of the brand and your nipples little slut, and you are allowed one hour to rest before returning to The Master."

cherie shivered, not in cold, but almost in shock from all that had happened to her since coming here, and not even able to remember how or when she arrived. Everything seemed to be blurry and dreamlike to her. She knew there was no turning back for her now, she was duly branded and the property of the Master, a Man she knew only as Malcolm, and nothing else. She still did not know if any of her sisters were here, or others. She knew that all her life she had been prepared for this, as her mother was before her, and her mother before her. All slaves owned and bred to be bought and used for The Masters...

cherie was owned, and would never be allowed to forget that, or ever freed. When the time came and The Master desired, she would be bred for the next generation to be trained. In spite of all the pain and so many unanswered questions overflowing her mind, she knew she was "at home" now, and ready to serve and please The Master in everything He desired of her. Just those thoughts filled her slut body with deep arousal, making the pain of everything endured earlier slip to the back of her mind as new thoughts and emotions filled her...

by angel, continued in part 7

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers
12