Sweeter Patrick

Story Info
She watches her bisexual male neighbour with a woman.
1.3k words
4.02
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two conversations. With two different sweet gorgeous men. That started out exactly the same:

'Valerie, you don't seem very happy. What can I do to make you feel better?'

The first was Patrick. It was a couple of days after the night he and Warren had left the curtains open while they made love. She thanked him for that; blushing furiously. They were sat in her kitchen having a cup of tea and Valerie poured her heart out to him. It was much easier to tell someone she didn't really know, even if she had seen him doing things she hadn't even read about. She told him how she loved Toby so much but that sex with him never seemed to be very exciting. But that she didn't know how to tell him what to do. That she didn't know what she wanted him to do either.

'It's such a mess;' she sobbed. ' I love him so much but he's beginning to think I've gone off him.'

Patrick was touched that this sweet young woman would tell him all this. It broke his heart to hear of her troubles. He'd always had a pretty robust, relaxed attitude to sex and sexuality and found it easy to talk about what he liked to do in bed, with his partners. Valerie told him that whilst she wasn't a virgin before she met Toby, she'd never particularly enjoyed sex. She'd always found the few boys she'd slept with to be young and experienced and much more interested in their own satisfaction, never taking her feelings into account.

'I've never had an orgasm when having sex with someone else -- only by myself.' she tearfully confessed. 'And I pretend when I'm making love with Toby -- so he doesn't feel bad. But now I feel so awful!'

'Poor you;' sympathised Patrick. 'But at least you know you can come.' He stretched his hand across the table and took hold of her hand, squeezing it gently. 'I have an idea, Valerie. I might be able to do something to help you. Don't worry about it. Just leave it with me.'

Patrick told her she had to be watching on Saturday afternoon. Toby was watching the football on the tv downstairs so it was easy for her to affect a headache and go up to their bedroom, without arousing suspicion. Valerie's stomach was in knots. She wasn't really sure what to expect. Whilst she'd loved watching Patrick and Warren making love, and had enjoyed a really intense much needed orgasm; she wasn't quite sure how a rerun would help her sex life with Toby. But she knew Patrick was trying to help and she trusted him so did as she had been requested to do. Sitting by the window, butterflies in her stomach and her excitement already moistening the pretty lacy panties she wore. The first thing she saw was Patrick himself. He came out of the front door, looked up at her and winked and then drove off.

Valerie was beginning to think she'd misunderstood when a strange car pulled up and a tall blonde woman got out. She was pretty and curvaceous, about average height. Valerie was puzzled; what was a woman doing here? She saw Warren open the door, kissing her on the cheek, and they both disappeared inside. She and Warren re-appeared upstairs in the bedroom. Valerie's heart was thumping so loud in her ears now; it was drowning out the sound of the football coming from downstairs. She couldn't believe what she was seeing when Warren took the girl into his arms and kissed her hard. She pushed herself against him, hip to hip.

Valerie was slightly confused: did Patrick know what his lover was up to? But he must -- because he asked her to be here to watch. She stilled her concern and looked forward to the show. Warren and the girl were undressing each other slowly, taking their time, kissing deeply and caressing. She was wearing beautiful red lingerie, shiny and smooth like silk. Warren ran his hands over her arse, obviously relishing the feel of the tight fitting fabric. Valerie could see Warren's erection seriously tenting his boxers. The girl took hold of it gently and rubbed her hand back and forth; Warren's eyes closed and a beatific smile flooded his face.

She then knelt down in front of him and pulled down the boxers: Valerie shifted forward in her seat, entranced. She opened her mouth slightly, subconsciously, as the girl parted her lips an licked the head, slowly and sensuously. She opened her mouth wider and took in the glistening head. Half of Warren's cock disappeared, only to reappear again, dripping both with the girl's saliva and precum. Valerie licked her lips. She'd had bad experiences with giving head; brutish lovers, not only crushing her body, but ramming their cocks into her mouth, making her not able to breathe and lose all self confidence. But she saw how beautiful it could be. She remembered Warren sucking Patrick's cock and how much that had turned her on. She watched the girl pleasuring Warren and saw how it was she who was in control -- she decided how much she had in her mouth, and Valerie saw how much attention she gave to the whole length, and Warren's balls also, licking and sucking with obvious delight. And the look on Warren's face showed her how much he was enjoying it too. She knew then that she wanted to do this for Toby -- she would enjoy it as much as he.

Then the woman stood back up, wiping her mouth with a grin. They kissed and Valerie tried to imagine what their kiss tasted like. Warren then kissed his way down to the woman's breasts: kissing and nibbling slowly her neck and shoulders before licking his tongue around and across her nipples. He took a big mouthful of breast and sucked, hard; the woman seemingly yelping in pleasure and clutching his head to her tightly. Valerie felt her own nipples ache with longing and slipped her hand up inside her T-shirt and undid her bra. She stroked her nipples gently, but immediately pinched them hard, rolling them between her fingers; the pressure sending jolts of pleasure shooting through her. She knew if she kept squeezing her nipples like this she would come and she wanted to wait, so reluctantly she took her hands away and put them behind her head, playing with her pony tail -- a safe place to put her hands to let her excitement abate a while.

It seemed that Warren and the girl were in a similar state -- but they weren't stopping. Warren put on a condom and lay down onto the bed, his impressive erection pointing skyward. The girl hopped up on the bed and sank down blissfully on him, his sheathed penis disappearing into her own moist, tight sheath. A wave of ecstasy shot through Valerie also: all three of them let out a simultaneous groan of bliss. The girl managed to stay upright, bracing herself on Warren's chest for just a few strokes, before she lay forward and Valerie watched as both their hips bucked together a few more times before the woman collapsed in a heap on Warren, and Valerie came simply by squeezing her thighs together; her hands still tangled in her hair. The orgasm washed over her entire body, wave upon wave, leaving her breathless, weak and so wet. And it was Toby that she thought of as she came: harder than she'd ever come before.

Two conversations. With two different sweet gorgeous men. That started out exactly the same:

'Valerie, you don't seem very happy. What can I do to make you feel better?'

This time it was Toby. Later that same evening, when actually Valerie was feeling much more positive about things. But she didn't get a chance to say anything. Because as soon as Toby asked the question he continued: ' I think it's all my fault. I might have made a mistake marrying you. I love you but I think I'm bisexual.'