Sweeter than a Summer's Dream

Story Info
She gets to meet her new and attractive neighbour.
2.4k words
4.44
30.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escaping from the hassles of the city life to her small cabin by the lake was her favourite way of enjoying the weekends. To unwind, the first thing she always did upon her arrival, was to go to the lake and sketch, but that evening, she found herself struggling to find inspiration. Exhausted from her hectic week at work, she was stretched out on a long chair, with the skirt of her dress pulled up, enjoying the warm breeze on her legs. The heavy summer air and the waves breaking on the sandy shore were making her drowsy and her eyelids grew heavy, slowly closing over her forget-me-not eyes. She was hoping that a beautiful dream would come to her and relieve her of the sudden feeling of forlornness that lodged itself deep inside her chest.

Just as she was about to drift away, the sound of a door closing brought her back to herself. Annoyed, she turned her head toward the source of the noise that had interrupted her from slipping into a blissful oblivion. Her eyes widened with surprise, taking in the young man who walked out of the cottage next door, carrying an axe over his muscular shoulder. He did not seem to have noticed her and proceeded to chop the logs from a pile not far from her. Her curiosity was instantly aroused and her wish for a dream forgotten. She remembered hearing something about the cottage next to her cabin having been sold, but never did she imagine that her new neighbour would turn out to be this interesting.

The corners of her lips curved into a smug smile when he paused to remove his t-shirt and then carried on chopping logs topless. She wondered if he did notice her after all and was perhaps showing off for her but there was no way of telling. He appeared like a character stepped out of an adventure novel. With his beard stubble, his longish black hair slightly disheveled and roughly brushed back, and wearing only his blue jeans, he was as sexy as a guy in the middle of the woods could ever be.

Her feline eyes safely concealed behind sunglasses followed his every move with appreciation. Biting the end of her graphite pencil, she was completely mesmerized by him and decided that he was the inspiration she had been waiting for. She removed her glasses so to better contemplate him in all his details. Tucking a stubborn curl that escaped her chignon behind her ear, she brought her pen to the unspoiled page of the sketch book on her lap and started drawing. Lines, curves and shades slowly blended together into her vision of the man in front of her.

His tanned skin covered in sweat was glistening in the glow of the dawning sun, making him appear like some god from a Greek legend; in her eyes a true work of art. The raw manliness of his young body with his well-defined muscles flexing with each stroke as his axe slid through the wood aroused her immensely. She doubted that he was alone, assuming that a someone as handsome as him would not be without a girlfriend or a young wife. She sighed with regret at the thought and pressed her hand to the back of her neck, slowly running it to her collarbone and resting it for a bit against her chest.

While drawing his forms, her desire for him progressively intensified until she became too distracted to continue. Not daring to hope for appeasement, she put down her nearly completed sketch and decided to go and cool the heat inside her body in the lake. With her back to him she got up and started unbuttoning the front of her flower print cotton dress.

The steady sound of the chopping axe suddenly died down.

A thrilling rush ran through her.

If he didn't notice her before, he did now. She was certain of it. Imagining his eyes on her, she pulled her dress slowly over her shoulders, exposing the tanned skin of her back. Sliding her arms out of it, she then pulled the dress over the curves of her hips, pushing it down until it silently dropped to her feet. Overtaken by her impulse to seduce him, she stepped out of it and bent to pick it up to place it neatly on the long chair, allowing him a provocative view of her round and shapely behind.

She fixed the cups of her purple bikini bra and then ran her fingers under the hem of the sides of the back of her bikini bottom, brushing the smooth skin on her ass cheeks and pulling slightly on the thin material. Unpinning her chignon, she let her light brown curls fall down her back, fluffing it gently with her fingers. Before she made her way down to the dock, she turned her head slightly to the side and from the corner of her eye confirmed that he was indeed watching her.

With the grace of a wild cat in her step, she walked into the lake, disturbing its mirror-still surface. For a while she floated on her back and stared at the twilight sky with its crimson clouds disappearing behind the black horizon of the forest. Full moon was rising and the first stars started appearing, their lights flickering like tiny candles in the distance. She closed her eyes, enjoying the weightlessness of her body in the water. Unable to take her mind of him, she found herself imagining things that only added fuel to the fire inside her and not even the coolness of the water could relieve her of her burning desire for him.

She did not hear him go in but all of a sudden became aware of his presence. He was there, next to her, swimming around her in circles like a shark closing in on a prey. Their eyes locked but the fact that they both remained silent charged the atmosphere between them with tension that was almost palpable and the thrill of it sent her heart racing. Just from the way he was looking at her with his almond-shaped hazel eyes, it was clear that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. She felt herself drawn to him like a tide is to the moon, a force she did not want to resist.

Without a word, he reached out to take her by the wrist and slowly pulled her to him. Her feet sank into the sandy ground as she stood up in front of him with water up to her collarbone, her fast heartbeat resonating through her body. He was tall and her eyes automatically strayed down to the muscles of his partially revealed chest and shoulders, then up to the gentle lines of his masculine neck before looking back into his face. She never saw a man more handsome than him.

Taking their time, they contemplated each other for a while, neither of them daring to move. Still, they did not speak and yet the silence between them was not awkward but natural. It was as if the sound of their voices would break the magic of the dreamlike atmosphere. She gasped when she felt his strong arms slide around her waist, drawing her close to him, until their skin touched. The sudden contact with his firm body was almost too much for her. She could not recall the last time she felt this aroused.

Spellbound by his fairness, she threaded her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to him, inviting him to meet her sensuous pink lips. His smile was taunting as he lowered his face to hers but then, just as their lips were about to touch, he paused. Amused by his teasing, she moved with swiftness and softly brushed her lips against his, parting her mouth so that he could feel her breath. When she felt him respond, she pulled back but he quickly moved forward, demanding more. This time she did not hesitate and their kiss was long and passionate and their embrace tightened. Parting her lips, she let him slide his tongue inside her mouth and loving the way he tasted, she kissed him greedily until their teeth and tongues clashed, with soft moans of desire escaping between their breaths.

Feeling him push against her hips, she let her legs lock around him so that his hardness was directly against her sex. He pressed his hands onto her ass cheeks to hold her to him and gently rubbed himself against her and not even her bikini could keep her climax from building up. She arched her back and dropped her head backward while his thirsty mouth explored the soft flesh of her graceful neck and the roundness of her heaving breasts. She tensed when he slipped his hand inside her bikini, finding the center of her arousal and started pleasuring her until her nails were piercing the skin of his shoulders and a long moan escaped between her clenched teeth.

The undulations caused by their bodies moving in synchronicity were outlined by the luminescence of the moon and with the stars reflecting in the lake, it was almost as if they were floating in space. He held her to him and waited for her spasms to subside. When her body calmed down, he let go of her and started swimming toward the protruding rock closer to the shore. It was clear that he wanted her to follow him, which she did. It was not as deep there and the water was now up to her ribs. Admiring the shape of his back, she pressed her soft breasts and smooth belly against him, sliding her hands under his arms to caress his chest and the firm ripples of his abdomen. He did not move, so she let herself enjoy exploring the hard curves of his athletic physique and brushed over the smooth skin of his back with her soft lips.

After a moment, he slowly turned to face her and in one rough move which demonstrated the intensity of his desire for her, he spun her around and pressed her against the rock. His suddenly ravenous mouth devoured her lips, then her chin and jaw, slowly making his way down her neck, licking and sucking her creamy skin, as if he could not get enough of her. His teeth grazing her shoulder made her gasp when they sank in deeper than she ever felt anyone do. He growled and released her, pushing her harder against the rock, lifting her higher so that his lips could tease her nipples over her bikini bra. He caressed her breasts, lifting them up and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs until they grew almost painfully hard.

Tactfully slipping his hand to her back, he untied the string of her bikini and pulled it gently over her head, his eyes widening and burning with lust at the sight of her exposed breasts. He placed the bra on the top of the rock and then brought his mouth to her pink nipples, taking her arousal to a higher level. When he silenced her moans with another deep kiss, she threaded her fingers through is hair, pulling at it roughly and returning his passion with more fervor to which he responded with a growl of appreciation.

Loving to see him so aroused, she slipped one of her hands inside his boxers and caressed his hard sex before firmly wrapping her fingers around it. The way he sucked in a deep breath through his clenched teeth as she touched him made her want to have him inside her but she resisted the urge. She stroked him for a while, sliding up and down his hardness and it was with fascination that she watched the tensed expression on his handsome face. It turned her on even more to see just how much he enjoyed her hand pleasuring him.

Suddenly, in one unexpected move, he scooped her into his arms and carried her to the shore. Placing her on the dock, he pushed himself up next to her. With their wet bodies glistening, they both removed their last remaining piece of clothing and drank each other's nakedness in. Her hand touched his chest and pushed him gently down, wanting for him to lie down. The anticipation in his eyes pleased her. He lowered himself on the hard surface of the dock, pulling her down on top of him. Her desire to dominate him was overwhelming. She wanted to see him at her mercy and felt the need to demonstrate her ability to please him.

Crawling on top of him, she spread her legs, grinding her hips in a circular motion over his groin, teasing him until his eyes begged her to give it to him. Growling with pleasure, he let her guide him to her and winced as she lowered herself onto him very slowly, prolonging the pleasure of taking him in inch by inch. The hot and moist softness of her insides closed in around his hardness as he filled her.

Her moves were slow at first, but soon both felt the need and urgency for pleasure-inducing acceleration. Rocking their bodies together, their skin dried and then was moist again with the sweat of their intense lovemaking. His hands were all over her and she could not get enough of him pushing deep into her and her taking him deeper still. She brought her lips to his ear and sucked on his earlobe, breathing deeply for him and then bit his neck, not too gently while her breasts rubbed against his chest.

When she felt the familiar tension building, she pushed herself up. Outlined in the silver moonlight, with her back arched, her breasts lifted and dropped with each of his thrusts up into her. Her breaths came in faster and louder as did his. He pushed harder and deeper into her, until the pulsations of his orgasm had her shaking with the spasms of her own climax. Slightly dizzy, she dropped her head against his shoulder and his arms automatically wrapped around her. Their bodies still entwined, their fingers continued gentle exploring in a sleep inducing way.

"Pleased to meet you, neighbour." she whispered against his skin.

He laughed and whispered into her hair, "The pleasure's all mine."

With his deep and mellow voice resonating in her ears, she closed her eyes but did not let herself sleep.

No dream could ever be sweeter than this.