Sweeter than Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly pulls off my dick, all still looking up at me with her lips perched around my dick. She stops with the head of my cock in her mouth; she sucks hard and makes a pop sound when she pulls me out of her mouth.

She scrunches up her face lightly, closes her eyes, and sticks out her tongue to tease me. I see thick globs of my cum along her tongue. She quickly closes her mouth and swallows loudly. I watch as she stands up, and turn around slowly then bends at the hip. Arching her back so her butt is in the air, she's teasing me, waving herself front of my face.

She slowly pulls down her underwear, and I get the most amazing sight of her perfectly sculpted big round ass waving in front of me. Still bent over, I see her upside down face peering at me from in between her legs. She slowly lowers her hips hovering over me, till my throbbing hard wet cock is rubbing against her butt.

She slides me in between the cheeks of her ass. She brings her back against my chest. I begin kissing her neck, and grabbing her tits. She puts her left hand behind her running through the back of my hair and uses the right on me as leverage to move easier. I feel her swaying back and forth with my cock sliding in between her ass.

She works my cock so that her warm wet pussy is rubbing against my cock. She slides in the tip and starts to bounce up and down lightly on my cock. I smell her sweat and juices all over me; I feel the liquid from her running down the length of cock as she bounces slowly. She plants down and sinks her hips deep till I can feel the lips of her pussy wrapped around the base of my cock.

She starts to ride me faster and faster. I hear her moaning, I begin whispering softly into her ear "Fuck yes Candy that feels so good! Fuck me candy! "she's breathing heavy. I feel her tits rising and falling with her chest. She starts to moan louder, while grinding against my hips harder. Suddenly she freezes and begins mouthing something; I push her hips down hard with my left hand.

I can feel her gripping my hair hard with her left as she repeats my name out of breath, still frozen. I keep thrusting my hips slowly her on me as I cum inside of her, I feel the warmth shooting out my cock and going into her. Some sick fucked up instinctual part of me hopes my sperm finds its way into her uterus, and she carries my child.

She takes a deep breath and begins wiggling her hips. I think she just came. She kisses my cheek softly. "I really need to borrow your phone babe. I woke up in a strange place, and just let some guy fuck me." Candice says out of breath. She wasn't wrong, or at least not about that.

*

Bruce and Candice will return

12