Sweeter Than Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"Great! You give wonderful blow jobs, by the way," he smiled sheepishly as he put me in my car and kissed me once again. "I'll call you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, here are the ideas he said as he handed me the papers that he had been holding the whole time.

Driving home I was in a haze. I didn't know for sure how I felt (except for excitement) or how I was really going to approach this with Connor. I wasn't sure if I should. And if he were excited about it, then did I want to tell Benjamin?

After taking a shower, I busied myself preparing dinner and picking up the house. My mind wouldn't allow me to do anything that was challenging. All I could think of was the pleasure I had shared with Benjamin and how I was going to approach it with Connor.

I heard the car door close at 4:14. My heart quickened and my chest became tight. My mouth went dry and tacky. My heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest. I put a smile on my face as I went to greet Connor at the door.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" he asked.

"I didn't do much," I told him, "just took the car to be detailed then came home, started dinner and picked up some. How was yours?" I asked.

"Busy, I had five appointments and I am really stressed! I think I'll fix myself a drink, do you want one?" he asked.

"No, I don't need one," I said then changed my mind because my hands started shaking at the prospect of telling him about my rendezvous with Benjamin. He fixed me a vodka gimlet and a scotch for himself.

"You look beautiful today," he said as he handed me my drink, "you're glowing!"

"No, I'm not," I protested.

We drank our drinks and chit chatted while I finished cooking. Then we sat down to eat. I was very nervous by now; the drink did little to calm me down.

Connor told me about his meetings and some small incidents at work. When he paused and I was sure he was not going to continue I took a deep breath and said, "Sweetheart, you know how you are always trying to get me to have an affair on you?"

He looked up quickly. "Yeah, what about it?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Did you decide to do it?" I could hear the hope in his voice.

"I'm just wondering how serious you are about that," I said coolly. I was shaking inside.

"I'm so serious that if you tell you are thinking about it I will probably cum right here and now," he said and his hands were shaking.

"Well, today Benjamin met me at the car wash because he had some ideas he wanted to share with me. I had mentioned last night when he was leaving that you were begging me to have an affair. I don't know why I mentioned it; it just came out," I tried to explain.

"Really? What was his reaction and how did it come up?" he asked.

I explained what had happened the night before and he calmly shook his head up and down.

"So what happened when he came to the car wash today?" he inquired.

"Well, he called me and told me he had some ideas he wanted to discuss with me. I told him where I was and that I would be there for a while. He said he would bring them to me so we could discuss them," I explained.

"So did he kiss you again?" Connor asked.

"Yes, but there was more," I told him.

"What do you mean, more?" he levied.

"He touched my arms, leg, and then asked me if I would join him in the bathroom," I said with a shaky voice.

I noticed him swallowing hard, "Did you go?" he asked.

I licked my lips, took a deep breath, and then shook my head up and down.

"What did you do?" he pleaded.

I described what had happened in the bathroom. I watched Connor as I spoke slowly. His eyes brightened and a smile crossed his lips.

"Did this really happen?" he asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You have me so turned on right now!" he cried.

"Do you think he'll let me watch him take you next time?" he wanted to know.

"I don't know, Connor, but I do know that he knows all about this thing you want me to do. He said that a lot of cops do it with women they know," I shared.

"I can't eat; I need you, I want you! Please, can we have sex?" he begged.

"You want me after what I just told you?" I asked.

"More than ever!" he told me.

We skipped dinner and had sex for the next two hours until we slumped exhausted onto the wet bed.

The next morning, I called Benjamin and told him what happened the night before. He was excited and wanted to know if Connor was ready for him to come over and fuck me in front of him.

"I don’t know; after we had sex last night we just held each other and fell asleep. I will ask him this evening," I promised. I then masturbated before I started my daily chores.

When Conner came home, I told him about talking with Benjamin. He was excited that Benjamin wanted to be my "Bull" as he called him. "I think that would be wonderful!" he said excitedly. "He definitely looks larger than my six inches and I know that he has the kind of body you love in a man. Yeah, let's go for it!" he agreed.

Later that evening I called Benjamin and told him that Conner wanted him to be my lover.

"Great! I'll come right over," he said, "I want to fuck you so bad that my cock has been throbbing all day at the possibility. You won't regret this, I promise."

Conner was in the shower when I got off the phone. I climbed in with him and he was a bit shocked. I ran my hands over his lathered body and kissed him hard on the lips.

"I have good news for you, sweetheart, Benjamin is coming over to fuck me for you tonight," I informed him. "He'll be here in ten minutes. So you had better get out and get dressed so you can greet him at the door."

His eyes became big and his cock seemed to shrivel up on hearing the news. "Tonight? Boy it didn't take you long to change your mind did it?" he seemed angry.

"You have been after me for almost a year to take a lover and now you are upset because I have done as you wanted?" I said angrily.

"I'm not upset, I want this, I think, but I need some time to get use to the idea. I need to fantasize how it will be before it really happens. Can't this wait about a week?" he pleaded.

"No, I'm horny now and I want his cock to please me," I told him.

"I'll fuck you good, I promise. I will fantasize about him fucking you and you will believe it is him fucking you and not me. I will make it that good for you!" he pleaded.

"He's on his way, Connor, there's nothing you can do. Quit your sniveling and get dressed. Pull out that red camisole set I bought last week at My Secret Closet, I want to wear it tonight," I directed him.

I showered and dressed then told Connor to make us some drinks. By the time he had completed his task, Benjamin was at the door.

Connor slowly answered it and held a drink in his hand for Benjamin.

"Thanks, man, I needed this. It was kind of you to think of me," Benjamin said as he took the drink and passed Connor, walked up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth as Connor looked on.

I felt a bit embarrassed kissing him in front of my husband. Connor stood there just watching.

"You look really sexy in that red thing," Benjamin said as his hand reached in and squeezed my breast.

He turned to Connor, "Come on, little man, come watch me make a woman out of your wife!" he directed.

"No, I think I'll just listen from out here, thanks," Connor said as his skin turned pale.

Benjamin then ran his hand down into my panties. "Oh, you want me bad, don't you my baby? I like it when you are so wet before we even get started. Come feel how wet your wife is Connor," he demanded.

Connor slowly walked toward us. His hand was trembling as he reached out to touch my wet pussy. "Yes, it's wet," he replied. "I've decided that this isn't really what I want after all. I'm not comfortable with my wife having sex with you," he mumbled.

"Too late now," I told him. I think I'm going to like cuckolding you. I think you will like it too, once you get use to your own dreams and fantasies," I whispered in his ear. You will watch him take me and you will clean me up afterwards and do as I tell you to do. Do you understand?" I asked.

Looking into my eyes, I saw fear in his, "Yes, Ma'am, I understand. I will do as you wish tonight," he said with a quiver in his voice.

"Good boy, now go turn down the bed and then sit in the chair at the foot of the bed," I directed.

He quietly left the room. Benjamin swallowed the last of his drink.

"This is something he wanted, why is he now reluctant?" I asked him.

"It happens sometimes. They lose their courage and are unsure if this is what they want. We'll make him love it though. You'll cry out in so much pleasure that he can't resist your wails. He'll come all over himself," he assured me.

"I hope so because I am doing this for him even though I do love having sex with you; I love him first and foremost," I explained.

"Yes, I know, now come with me," he said led me into the bedroom.

Connor was sitting in the chair as directed. He was fully clothed.

"Take those clothes off wimp," I instructed, "how are you going to enjoy this if your cock is pushing against those jeans?"

"Yes, Ma'am, as you wish," he whispered and turned his eyes away from me.

Benjamin lay me on the bed and started kissing my neck. He unlatched his belt and unzipped his jeans with one hand while his other explored my breasts. "Come pull these off of me, boy!" he demanded of Connor.

Obediently, Connor crossed the room and pulled the jeans off of Benjamin. Then Benjamin pushed him away with his foot. "Sit down sissy!" he cried.

"Yes, Master!" Connor said and slunk back to the chair.

My breast was consumed in Benjamin's mouth. He nibbled it then sucked it like a bottle. "Mmmm, you taste so good. Your body is like chocolate, sweet and smooth. Only better, I like it a lot more. I could become addicted to you!" he whispered in my ear.

I was nervous but his word calmed me. I raised my hands over my head and gave him full access to my pleasures.

He was skilled and his touch was like fire to my wanting skin. I had not been with another man since Connor and I married. I felt strange and excited. I wanted this and at the same time it scared me.

I felt that I was forcing my husband to accept what he had begged me for the past three years. I was enjoying it and he wasn't. It didn't feel right, but at the same time, it felt wonderful!

I looked around and saw Connor sitting in the chair naked. His legs were parted and his cock lay there limp. My mind cried out, "you said you wanted to see this that it would turn you on" and my heart broke.

"Please stop," I whispered in Benjamin's ear.

"Stop, why?" he asked. "I thought you wanted this as much as I did?"

"I do, I did, except that Connor isn't enjoying this and I am doing it for him," I pleaded.

"He'll enjoy it in just a little bit, I promise," he assured me. "He just has to get use to his fantasy coming true! Watch this."

Benjamin crawled between my legs and stuck two fingers into my wet cunt. "Mmmm," I moaned. I was about to erupt from his touch. I didn't need the sex. Just the idea of him touching me and fucking me made me want to explode. He didn't have to complete the acts.

"Hey, little man, come over here and help me with your wife!" he demanded.

Connor walked to the bed and knelled next to me. "Yes, master, what would you like me to do, sir?" He was trembling. I didn't know if it was excitement or fear.

"See that sweet pussy your wife has?"

"Yes, sir, I do see it. It is beautiful isn't it, sir?"

"Well, I want you to lick it and make sure it is nice and wet while I attend to those plump tits she has. So get to work and I'll tell you when to stop! Got it?"

"Yes, sir, I will do as you wish!" Connor leaned over my pussy and his tongue darted in and out of my vagina. Then he licked my hard clit and ecstasy fluttered through my loins.

Meanwhile, Benjamin licked and sucked my left nipple and a fire grew in my belly. Its warmth grew and the flames became unbearable. A flood of fluids filled my hot cunt trying to cool me. Dots of perspiration formed between my breasts and trickled down trying to cool the heat.

I closed my eyes because vision was worthless. I needed only feel the sensations that were stimulating my skin. Never had sex been so enjoyable. Two men pleasing me at once. Different delights, different sensations and different men. Why had I waited so long to experience this wonderful fantasy of his?

The bed shook and I opened my eyes. Benjamin had pushed Connor off of me.

"Get on the floor, she's mine now. You just watch!" he snarled at Connor.

Connor did as he was told and Benjamin spread my legs wider. He took his large cock into his hand and guided it to my saturated cunt. He had no problem slipping his arrow into my quiver. I felt it slam against the target and a delightful pain spread through me.

"Oh YES!" I cried as his body slid in and out of mine. I turned my head to see Connor's fingers hanging onto the side of the bed. His eyes were as big as he watched me being fucked by another man.

He licked his lips and then one hand slid off the mattress. A few minutes later he looked at me again and he was smiling. He climbed onto the bed and his mouth found my hard nipples. He sucked them and nibbled lightly. This excited me even more.

I was seeing streaks of lightening flashing before my eyes. I felt near unconsciousness. The pleasure was more than I had ever felt with my husband. I wanted it to stop and I wanted it to continue.

"Please! I want it all, give it to me!" I cried.

Connor stopped sucking my tits and crawled to the foot of the bed. I could no longer see him.

I felt a hesitation in Benjamin's rhythm then he moaned.

"OH gaud!" his pace quickened once again and he slammed against my body harder and faster than he had. I could tell he was about to send a stream of hot sperm into my already flooded pussy.

When the squirt came it hit the back of my pussy and splashed over my legs and down my butt. He rolled off of me and lay there on his back. His beautiful chest heaved up and down as he attempted to catch his breath.

Connor tentatively climbed back onto the bed. He looked to me for direction. "What shall I do Mistress?" he asked.

I didn't know how to respond. This was the first time I had been with two men. I didn't know how to play this game. I knew only what he and Benjamin had told me about what would happen.

I was uncomfortable with the sticky substance dripping from my pussy. "Clean his cum off me," I told him.

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish!" he replied then crawled between my legs and started licking my dripping pussy.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "I said to clean me up!" I screamed at him.

"Yes, Mistress, I am doing so," he assured me.

His tongue felt good in my cunt but I couldn't understand why he didn't just go get a washcloth to do that.

I had two more orgasms as his tongue washed the thick fluid from my pussy.

Benjamin pulled him by the hair and forced him to take his throbbing cock into his mouth. "Clean this first. You don't get the good stuff until the Master is cleaned! Got it?"

"Yes, Master!" Connor replied and licked the semen and my fluids off Benjamin's dick. His head was held down deep on the cock until Benjamin felt that his tool was sufficiently cleaned of all fluids. Then he pushed him away.

Connor crawled back to my still hungry pussy. His tongue once again found its way into my love box and he continued to lick and suck the juices out of my box. Another orgasm erupted before he finished.

Benjamin went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

Connor looked up at me and smiled. "I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want you to suffer like this," he whispered.

"I didn't suffer, sweetheart, I enjoyed his cock in my cunt," I told him.

"I wasn't ready for it," he confessed. "I thought I was but I wasn't. I don't think I want us to do this after all," he explained.

"Too late now, we are going to do it, because I like having two men paying attention to me. So get use to it little boy. I like that big cock of his penetrating my pussy. I don't think your little dick can please me anymore. And I do love your tongue giving me orgasms," I laid down the rules for him.

Benjamin came out drying his hair. His perfect body covered only by one towel around his waist. "Oh baby, I like your body. Best taste I ever had… sweeter than chocolate!" he said and licked his lips.

I smiled and he came over and kissed me. Looking at Connor he said, "Thanks, little man for giving me the opportunity to have your lovely wife. I think this is a dessert I will want for a long time.

"Yes, sir, it was my pleasure to see you with my wife and see how much more you could please her than me. Thank you Master for showing me how useless I really am," he responded humbly.

"This is my dessert from now on, I don't want you touching it without my permission, do you understand?" Benjamin said Connor's face.

"Yes, Master," he replied.

"Good, now sit in that chair and masturbate so I will know that you won't be fucking my dessert tonight!" he directed.

Connor went to the chair at the foot of the bed and pulled his shorts off. He took his hard cock into his hand and we watched as he stroked himself. I watched his face; I had never seen my husband masturbate in all the years we had been married. It was kind of sexy.

My hand went to my clit and I started playing with it as I watched him. When his load overflowed its head, I came too. "Ohhhhh Yeah!" Connor cried as his seed spilled over his hand.

"Lick it up little boy!" Benjamin demanded.

Connor did as he was instructed. Then Benjamin dressed, kissed me good night and headed for the door.

Once he was gone, Connor said to me "I was really scared when this all started. But I think I like it after all. When do you think he will come back?"

"I don't know," I said and looked at him drearily. "But I can't wait until he does. I really enjoyed all the attention," I confessed.

"So it seems that I had better find that place again, huh?" he asked.

"Be careful what you wish for; it just might come true," I quoted.

"Yes, I know. I did enjoy it but I was afraid too; I don't know why," he shared with me.

"Do you still love me?" he asked.

"Connor, I love you more than anyone I know. I will always love you!" I assured him.

"Good, that's all I needed to know, Mistress. I can handle this now," he sighed.

He stood up and picked me off the bed. He carried me into the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water. He sat me in it then joined me there. He gently washed the sweat and body fluids from my skin then washed my matted hair.

"I will treat you like a princess, I promise. You are my Lady now, no longer just my wife. I will care for you and worship you; you will want for nothing, that is my promise to you," he assured me.

I sighed and slid down into the warm water and let him bathe me as memories of my sex with Benjamin danced through my head.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers
12