Sweetest Taboo

Info
Bound by cuffs, ready for your orders in this sweetest taboo.
34 words
4.34
47.6k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
623 Followers

The jangle of chains keep me just where you want me in this quick and dirty audio. On the bed and ready for your every demanding whim, I offer you the Sweetest Taboo.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
623 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Colin PearceColin Pearceover 5 years ago
That's Hot!

Self-bondage is a very erotic thing to see (and hear) - Thanks for sharing your passion. Col

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Kinkyleather

Thank you Kinkyleather for listening to my audio and leaving that positive feedback. I was very curious to see what I could accomplish with my hands bound like that. I greatly enjoyed how it made me feel to be restrained as such. It also seems to me that I was able to convey my feelings to you adequately via my audio. I do have something in the works where I'll be using some other items to get that sense of realness. I have it titled as "Daddy's New Pet", and will be live on the other site once I've completed it. Thank you again (^_^)

KinkyleatherKinkyleatherover 5 years ago
Chained

I love these kinky stories where you can hear the chains and cuffs in the background and the moaning desperation of the sexy restrained storyteller, there should be more like these

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
“You’re giving me, you’re giving me the Sweetest Taboo!”

“Marked, owned, claimed.” That was nice. My favorite phrase here. Sometimes I think, you’re just too good for me.

What is “The Sweetest Taboo”? The title made me think of that Sadé song. But, when I hear the phrase, “Sweetest Taboo,” I tend to imagine anal sex. I was hoping Daddy would force several orgasms on you with toys, while you were bound. Then, after you were turned to jelly, you claim that your pussy can’t take any more, and you’are just too sensitive. You warn your Sir that you don’t want to use the safe-word, but your pussy just can’t take one more second, not even one more orgasm! That’s when Daddy says that He hears what you’re saying. But instead of letting you go, and removing your cuffs, so you can cuddle in the afterglow and aftercare of your tortured bliss, like usual; Daddy spreads your beautiful ass-cheeks, hones in on your puckered star 🌟, and tosses your salad! It’s too nasty! And it feels too good! You can’t believe your Boyfriend, your Sir, Your Daddy, your EVERYTHING would fuckin’ eat your ass like this! What a dirty SOB! It’s just too...too...too fucking perfect! And suddenly, you’re begging Daddy to fuck you. Fuck you hard! You thought your pussy couldn’t take another second of stimulation, but you were wrong. Because you’re filled with a desperate need to have his large cock inside your aching, sodden pussy. “Please, Daddy! I don’t need to cum! I just need You to fuck me! I need You to use me! Fuck me! Claim me! I just need to feel You finish deep inside my pussy!” Daddy unzips his pants and reaches for the lube. He says, “Oh, I plan to finish inside you, Precious One! I am going to claim you. You’re mine! I’m going to slowly work every inch of My cock inside you. But you were right before, your pussy has had enough for today, Little One.” You breath deeply, anxious, nervous, excited, and a little scared too, trying to push that all down into the sub-space of selfless self-control and service. You knew this time was coming, sooner or later. Daddy had warned you. You try to relax, but you’re not sure you can. Still, you trust Him. And you know that you’ve been groomed and trained for His pleasure alone. That has always been His gift to you, and your gift in return to Him. So you just look your Lover in the eyes and simply say, “Yes, Daddy.”

Share this

Similar Stories

Daddy and the Elevator Daddy& daughter are caught in an elevator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breaking that Innocent Facade... She begins to learn exactly how much she will obey him...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Jim decides to get his money's worth out of his ex-gf's mom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Instructress Sam joins Donna's martial arts class.in BDSM
Fuck, Marry, Kill Did her best friend's father overhear her naughty answer?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories