Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew attempts to reconnect with Melissa.
3.5k words
4.72
20.3k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a white dress shirt and a patterned tie, he stood out like a sore thumb in the Greasy Axle, the most notorious biker bar in town. But Andrew Reynolds didn't mind the sneers of the leather-clad patrons too much, because he was on the hunt. It had been almost two weeks since his strange encounter with a succubus named Melissa. His new job was time consuming, but Andrew spent most of his free time trying to figure out where he could meet Melissa again. He had looked on various message boards, including ones about the occult, the supernatural, and even fetish sites, but found no mention of a mysterious woman having sex with strangers. He briefly considered visiting a psychic, but decided he wasn't that crazy. At least, not yet. Who knows what intercourse with a demon does to a man's mind?
Andrew wanted to meet with Melissa again for two reasons. One was to return the money she had given him. He assumed she gave it to him because he was down on his luck and unemployed, but right after their encounter Andrew had received a job offer from Capstone Architectural Firm. Even though there was a large sum of money in the envelope, enough to have a really fun weekend with, Andrew felt wrong about taking it since he was now employed. He didn't know how well being a succubus paid and would hate to see Melissa short on money because of her kindness. His second reason was far less noble. As much as the experience had scared him, sex with Melissa was the best he'd ever had. Maybe she'd be willing to go for another round with Andrew if he met her again.

Unfortunately, when he went back to the apartment where he'd first met her, all he found was an empty room. The landlord said it had been for rent for months, but he'd had no takers for some reason. There was no distinguishing marks on the note Melissa left him either. No letterheads, watermarks, nothing. Andrew was at his wit's end when he remembered something Melissa had said.

"No, I just try to eat bad people because, if I have to eat people, might as well make the world a better place, y'know?" That gave Andrew the idea to start looking for places with bad people. He'd been to the sketchier parts of town almost every night, looking in dark alleyways and seedy taverns for just a glimpse of Melissa. But he'd had no luck. The Greasy Axle was one of the last places on his list of possible hangouts for the succubus, and if this didn't pan out he had no clue where to look next.

Luck was on Andrew's side tonight, however, because over the noise of the bar he heard a beautiful laugh, one he would've recognized anywhere. Frantically looking for the source, he quickly found it: Melissa, in the flesh, just a few seats down the bar from him! She looked a little different than when they had met, with black hair and thick makeup, but it was definitely her. She was chatting with a man who fit the biker stereotype to a T, wearing a leather jacket with a flaming skull on the back.

"I love your mustache! It's, like, a handlebar, and you ride a bike, which has handlebars! That's so cute!" Melissa gushed. She hadn't spoken this way when she was with Andrew, but he guessed she might change her appearance and personality to match her intended prey. A quiet, nondescript girl wouldn't attract much attention here, but a loud, vivacious one would.

"Thanks. You wanna take a ride on it?" the biker grumbled back. Andrew rolled his eyes at the line, but Melissa giggled.

"Gee, I dunno mister, mommy said never to talk to strangers."

"Well mommy ain't here right now, is she?" the biker replied, grinning a smile that was missing a few teeth.

Melissa tittered even more. "No, she's not. Lemme hit the ladies' room and I'll be right back." She hopped off her stool and walked towards the back of the bar.

Andrew looked in his pocket. Yep, the wad of cash was still tucked safely in his jacket. He had been nervous to bring such a large amount of money to such sketchy locales, but he wanted to make sure Melissa got her money back. He decided to go speak to Melissa before she got busy with the biker. When he walked back to the restroom though, he saw that it was unoccupied. Where had she gone? He returned to the bar and saw the seats where the biker and Melissa had been were now empty. The whole reason he come here had slipped out from under his nose!

"Excuse me," he said to the bartender. "Where did the gentleman with the handlebar mustache go?"

The bartender, himself sporting a greying handlebar mustache, turned around and glared at Andrew. "Yer gonna have to get a bit more specific there, pal."

Andrew struggled to remember if he heard the man's name at all. "Uh, the guy who was sitting down there? With the flaming skull jacket thingy?"

"Oh, Harry," the barkeep mumbled. "You looking to get roughed up? He's the head of the Dirty Devils, the gang that runs this part of town."

"I have a friend who's looking for him. A Mr. Grant?" Andrew replied as he handed the bartender a 50 dollar bill.

The barkeep looked at it before stuffing it in his pocket. "Yeh, he and some floozy just went out the side door. Prolly don't wanna interrupt him while he's 'doing business'," the man said with a wink.

"Thanks a ton," Andrew said as he walked towards the front door. The side door led into the alley outside, so if he hurried he might catch them before they went back to either Harry's place or wherever Melissa was pretending to live tonight. As he walked into the dark alley, he heard voices. He ducked behind a dumpster and poked his head around the corner to see who it was.

Harry the biker was supporting a tipsy Melissa, who looked like she'd had one drink too many. "I'm a little shleepy," she slurred, "you mind if we jusht do it in the morning?"

"Aw hell baby, you can't say that. You went and got me all riled up," Harry protested.

"Trusht me, it's no fun sleeping with a girl who's about to pass out."

"Oh don't worry," Harry replied, "I've done it plenty of times. Let's hop on my bike and head back to my place."
"No way," Melissa said, "I'm definitely gonna puke if I have to ride anywhere."

"Well then, let's do it here," Harry said, setting Melissa down on the ground. He began unzipping his jeans, then grabbed Melissa by the head and guided her towards his exposed cock. "Start sucking, bitch."

"Mmmm, I dunno," Melissa said, turning her face from his member.

"Get to work or you're gonna be in trouble, you dumb slut!" Harry yelled, and raised a hand to slap Melissa. Andrew nearly leapt out from his hiding space to stop him, but Harry suddenly froze. His expression turned from anger to terror as he felt his body seize up.

"I think you'll find you're the one in trouble, you stupid oaf," Melissa said as she stood up. The shakiness in her legs and her slurred speech were gone, and Andrew began to doubt she was ever drunk in the first place. He watched in awe as what looked like a heat haze enveloped Melissa and she transformed from her Jersey girl appearance back into that of a demon, with pinkish-red skin, a long, thick tail, and horns protruding from her forehead. She was wearing black underwear like Andrew had seen last time, but instead of a bikini these resembled a sports bra and boyshorts.

"What the hell is going on?!" Harry howled, but Melissa put a finger on his lips and his mouth clamped shut.

"Hell is right, and that's where you're headed when I'm done with you. You see, I'm a succubus, and I feed off the life energy of humans. But don't worry, I'm not going to tear your innards out or anything nasty like that. I'm just going to give you the time of your life."

Harry's mouth popped back open. "I don't know who you think you are, you crazy bitch, but I'm gonna show you who runs these streets. BOYS! GET OUT HERE!" Harry strained and tried to turn his head back towards the Greasy Axle.

Melissa tutted him and shook her finger. "Nice try, but I've already put sigils around this entire alley. No one outside can hear us or see us, so I have you all to myself. Now-" Suddenly Melissa stopped herself. Her pointed ears pricked up and she scanned the alley. "Well, I thought we were alone, but I can smell another man somewhere."

Andrew shrunk behind the dumpster and tried to make himself invisible. He had sought out Melissa, but now that he remembered what she was capable of he began to think meeting her a second time might not end so well for him. Plus, he was interrupting her during a "meal", so she might not be in the mood for talking. He sat quietly and tried to listen for her footsteps, but didn't hear anything. He decided to peek out around the corner again and see what she was doing. When he looked out though, he saw a pair of pink kneecaps directly in front of him. His gaze panned up and saw Melissa standing before him, hands on her hips.

"Well, well, well, a peeping tom. Looks like I'm getting seconds tonight." She licked her lips with her impossibly long tongue. Suddenly, she cocked her head at Andrew. "Wait. Do I know you? You look familiar."

Andrew found himself at a loss for words, then managed to stammer out, "Uh, yeah, we met a couple of weeks ago and you, um, had sex with me? But didn't kill me? Um, and you left me a bunch of money and I, uh, wanted to return it because I got a job right after you left and I felt bad about, um..." Andrew trailed off, not sure how to finish his sentence.

Melissa smiled, a look of recognition coming onto her face. "Oh yeah, you! Congrats on the job! You didn't need to bring me the money back though, I don't need it. Usually my food pays for me," she said, gesturing towards the frozen biker.

"Hey man, help me out here, she's some kinda witch or something and I-" Harry managed to cry for help but found his voice was gone again at a wave of Melissa's hand.

"No, please, I insist," Andrew replied, feeling more confident now. "It's a lot of money and I would feel bad taking it from a lady."

Melissa looked away, tapping her chin and thinking. "Well, you are a really nice guy, and you seem like you wanted to see me again, so..." She turned back to Andrew and crouched down to his eye level. "How about you give that money back to me by buying things for me? Let's start with coffee tomorrow at 10."

Andrew smiled. "Sure, sounds great! Do you have something to write my number down on?"

"Oh, just put it in my phone," Melissa replied, pulling a phone from thin air. Andrew handed her his, and they spent a moment in silence exchanging contact info. Harry the biker was still frozen mid-slap a few yards away, his flaccid penis hanging out as he watched helplessly.

"There!" Melissa said, handing Andrew back his phone. "So, 10 o' clock tomorrow?"

"10 o'clock!" Andrew confirmed, still beaming. "I'll just, um, let you get back to your meal now."

"Oh! Since you're inside the sigils, you're stuck here until I dispel them. I'd let you out, but it takes forever to put them up and I don't want him to get away in the meantime," she responded, pointing to Harry.

"I'll just sit back here and play on my phone I guess," Andrew said, settling down with his back against the wall.

"Since you went to all the trouble of finding me, I might as well let you have a little fun. Come on," Melissa said, grabbing his hands and pulling him to his feet.

"What about the other guy?"

"Oh, I'll finish him off real quick." Melissa took Andrew's hand and walked him back over to the frozen Harry. She quickly dropped to her knees and took his exposed dick in her mouth. Harry couldn't speak, but judging by his expression the blowjob he was getting was as good as the one Andrew had received nearly two weeks ago. Instead of lovingly caressing his penis however, Melissa was moving up and down his shaft at lightning speed. The sight of her mouth filled with a cock and the wet slurping sounds that accompanied it made Andrew's own member begin to stir inside his jeans. Melissa stopped sucking on Harry for a second, and sat back with her mouth open while she jacked him off. A spray of cum quickly exited Harry's dick and spattered all over Melissa's open mouth. She swallowed it, and turned to Andrew. "Wanna see how fast of an eater I am?" she said, grinning devilishly.

"Um, sure, go ahead," Andrew said, not sure whether to be horny or horrified by what was to come.

Melissa returned to sucking on Harry's rod with more force and speed than before, and Harry's eyes began to roll with pleasure. Andrew could tell by the jerking of his hips that he was cumming again, which was surprisingly quick. No sooner had he stopped, however, when he began cumming again. Soon Harry seemed to be emitting a constant stream of cum. Andrew looked at Melissa, and she seemed to be swallowing all of it while still sucking with the force of an industrial vacuum. He looked back to Harry and was shocked to see the change in him. Harry's hair had gone from salt-and-pepper to completely white, and his skin was wrinkled and emaciated. He looked like he'd aged twenty years in a minute! His pale skin unexpectedly began to glow and beams of light shot out from his eyes and mouth. Andrew closed his eyes at the unexpected flash, and when he opened them there was only Melissa, kneeling in front of a pile of ashes.

"What just happened?" Andrew asked, terrified.

Melissa licked her lips. "I told you, I finished him off. Usually I take a little longer, but I've got to attend to you too."

"Is he dead?" Andrew asked.

"Well, I don't think he'll be coercing any more girls anytime soon," Melissa chuckled, and kicked at the pile of ashes as she stood up. "That's what you get for trying to roofie some poor girl, creep."

"You can tell he tried to roofie you?"

"I can do a lot of things," Melissa purred, "but right now the only one I'm interested in is you." She kissed him on the mouth and Andrew returned the kiss. They pressed their mouths against each other passionately, their tongues writhing and twisting together. Andrew felt himself being pushed and was soon pressed against the brick wall behind him.

"Are you gonna suck my dick too?" Andrew said, slightly breathless from the sudden oral assault.

"No, I've got something better in mind. I'm full right now, so we can do whatever without worrying about you passing out." Melissa spun him around so that she was facing the wall and bent over. She pulled down her boyshorts to expose a perfect, tight anus directly below the base of her tail. Andrew could also see part of her clean-shaven pussy from where he was standing.

"Take your pick, big boy," Melissa said and stood there, awaiting Andrew's decision. Andrew, momentarily awestruck by the gorgeous sight before him, quickly shucked off his pants and boxers and placed his hands on Melissa's hips. Her skin was so soft that he couldn't help but squeeze her, and Melissa moaned longingly. "Don't tease me like that, I need your wonderful cock."

Andrew looked down at his penis, then used his hand to guide it into Melissa's honeypot. "I passed out last time, so I didn't really get to enjoy it."

"Well, you can take all the time you like now. Pound my cunt raw until I can't walk anymore," Melissa said, her voice husky with desire. Andrew needed no second urging and slid his meat into Melissa's wet muff. He gasped in pleasure as he felt her walls enclose around him like a glove, and for a moment merely enjoyed the sensation. The two of them stood in the alley, coupled together quietly for a moment before Melissa moaned again.

"Please, Andrew, I need it. I haven't had anyone inside in me in so long without trying to eat them, and all I can think about right now is your thick cock pumping me full of jizz."
Andrew couldn't hold back after hearing that kind of talk and began pummeling her box with as much force as he could muster. His hips slapped against her tight ass loudly, but despite that sound echoing throughout the alley he could still hear her moans of pleasure.

"Unh! Ah! Blow your load all over my insides! I need it so bad!" Melissa wailed. Her vagina hadn't been penetrated like this in a long time, so she was extremely sensitive to his powerful thrusts. Soon she felt something she hadn't felt in many years- the building pleasure of an orgasm. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she panted.

Andrew needed no encouragement though. He too was in the throes of pleasure he hadn't felt since, well, the last time he saw Melissa. Her vagina was both tight, gripping his penis like a vice, and smooth, allowing him to slide in and out with ease. His dick was also soaking in her juices, and he felt them running down his legs. Her moans and gasps made him feel even more aroused and he slammed into her even harder. "I'm gonna cum soon," Andrew managed to grunt out.

"Fill me up! I need your hot spunk!" she begged, and seconds later she felt her body wracked with pleasure. It was like an electric shock through her body and she shook violently. Her arms, which were supporting her body against the wall, nearly gave out, as did her legs. Her tail thrashed back and forth like an angry snake. She could feel her pussy clenching with the sheer rapture of an orgasm.

Andrew felt her walls around his cock grip even harder than before and under the intense pressure he also began to cum. His dick felt like it was wrapped in a vice, her snatch squeezing it for every last drop of jizz he had. He shot load after load of hot seed into her womb, and as the orgasm began to abate he felt his legs giving out too.

Weakened by the onslaught of ecstasy, Melissa suddenly collapsed onto Andrew, who also fell backwards onto the ground. Melissa sat on his cock for a second to catch her breath, then got off and turned around to face Andrew. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Andrew looked up at her, both of them gasping for air. "Yeah, I've never felt better." He sighed, and dropped his head back onto the ground.

Melissa started giggling and laid down next to him. He felt her soft breasts press against him as she leaned into his face. "Me neither." Andrew started to chuckle.

They both laid on the ground for a minute, laughing at their situation. They quickly grew quiet though, and simply stayed prone. Andrew turned onto his side and gazed into Melissa's eyes. They were a warm shade of brown that contrasted nicely with her vibrant skin. After spending a while in silence merely enjoying each other's company, Andrew finally opened his mouth. "What made you decide not to eat me?"

Melissa smiled as she answered. "You seemed really nice, and I try not to bother the nice ones."

"Well," Andrew said, "this one went looking for someone to bother him."

Melissa gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then got up. "Well, you'd better get going if you're going to make our coffee date tomorrow morning. Give me a second to dispel the sigils."

Andrew stood up and pulled his clothes back on. When he looked up, Melissa was fully clothed and appeared human again. She looked like she had when he first met her, a quiet, bookish type girl with shoulder length brown hair. They stood in silence for a moment, not sure how to properly take leave of each other.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" Andrew finally offered. It was the least he could do.

"Nah, I think I can take care of myself. Do you want me to walk you home?"

Andrew chuckled. "I don't need you bringing me back to my house after we've had sex for a second time. At least, not yet."

They both laughed, then waved and walked away from each other. As Andrew headed back to the train station, his mind was racing with excitement, both from what he had just done and all the future had to offer.