Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew and Melissa's first date.
3.1k words
4.74
16.8k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for the positive feedback on the first two parts! This is my first time writing erotica, so to get such a good response is encouraging. This part is a little exposition-heavy, but I felt like the last two hadn't explained much about succubus rules. I have several parts planned after this, and the series will probably end up being around 10 parts. Hope you enjoy, and see you next time!

*****

Andrew had been sitting at an outside table for fifteen minutes before Melissa arrived. The café was only a few blocks from his house, but he still left early to make sure he didn't miss her. There was still a tiny voice in the back of his mind wondering "Will she even come? What if she's just using me?" But after the way she spoke to him last night, he began to believe that she was genuinely attracted to him. Of course, he was attracted to her as well. She was gorgeous and amazing in bed. He hoped their relationship would become more than carnal, though, which was why he was excited to simply sit and talk with her.

Melissa arrived wearing a grey cable knit sweater and jeans. Her brown, shoulder-length hair was unassuming and simple. She appeared to be wearing some lipstick and maybe a concealer, but not enough makeup to be noticeable. Everything about her seemed average, and Andrew assumed that was a calculated decision. She could change her appearance seemingly at will, so if she wasn't on the hunt for food it made sense not to stand out. If people knew what kind of minx she was under those clothes, he thought, she wouldn't be able to blend in anywhere.

As she approached, Andrew stood and pulled her chair out for her. "Hi," he said, smiling. "Great to see you again."

"Good to see you too," Melissa said warmly, smiling back at him. "Did I keep you waiting?"

"No," he replied, "I just got here early. I was really anxious to see you again."

Melissa chuckled. "Well, that's a first for me. Usually guys don't do that."

"What, get anxious over you?"

"No, see me a second time," she said with an evil grin. Her smile turned cheerful again as she sat down. "Did you order anything yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you to get here. What do you want?"

"Just a cappuccino please. Ooh, and a biscotti if they have them."

Andrew went inside and ordered their coffees, returning a few minutes later with a mug in each hand.

Melissa pouted. "Aw, no biscotti?"

Andrew put the cups on the table and reached into his back pocket, pulling out a plastic-wrapped pastry. "Oh ye of little faith. I just needed two hands to carry the coffee."

"Yay!" Melissa squealed. She tore into the wrapper like a kid with a candy bar, and began dunking it in her coffee. Andrew watched as she happily ate the coffee-soaked treat. They sat quietly for a minute, sipping their drinks and enjoying each other's company. Finally, Andrew broke the silence.

"So, um, what do you do?"

"Oh, you know what I do," Melissa said devilishly.

"No, I mean like for work. Or when you're not, um," he lowered his voice and leaned closer to her, "eating people."

"Well, since I do eat people, I usually just take the money off them first," she said nonchalantly. "But, since that can be hit or miss, I also work as a hairdresser."

"How often do you," he spoke in a whisper again, "eat people?"

Melissa laughed. "You don't need to keep whispering. I put a sigil up while you were getting the coffees so anyone who tries to eavesdrop can't hear us."

"Oh, so I can talk AS LOUD AS I WANT?" Andrew bellowed.

Several of the patrons around them looked at him strangely, then returned to their business. Melissa laughed again. "No, it just sounds like we're talking about normal stuff. Volume doesn't change."

"Oh," Andrew said quietly, turning red.

"To answer your question, I usually eat a human's soul twice a week. Obviously my appetite fluctuates, but that's what I eat on average. And before you ask, yes, I need to eat human food too."

Andrew was a little shocked by her response. "Wow, two people a week? And how long have you been doing this?"

"Oh, gosh," Melissa sighed, looking off into space. "Let's see...I've been here since the Civil War, and before that I was in London...oh, and that century in Paris, I always forget that, so that adds up to... I've been eating souls for 573 years."

Andrew nearly fell out his chair. "573 years?!" He quickly regained his composure and cleared his throat. "You don't look a day over 400."

Melissa smiled. "You don't need to flatter me. Besides, I'm older than that."

"What were you doing before you were eating souls?"

"I lived in Hell, like most demons. I lived there for a couple of centuries before I came to Earth."

"So what did you eat when you were there? Dead people?"

"No, Hell has is kind of like a womb for succubi. There's enough latent energy to sustain us as we grow, but once we're mature we move to Earth."

"You said there's other demons? What're they like?"

"Oh, you know, gross, scary, kinda mean. Aside from a few exceptions, they mostly stay in Hell and feed off the torment of the damned."

"Why can't you do that?"

"Why can't you eat grass?"

Andrew nodded. "That's fair, I guess."

Melissa took a sip of her coffee. "So, now I get to ask you some questions. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Iowa. I grew up in a small town and wanted to make it big, so I came here to get my architecture degree and I've never left."

"You're a farm boy, huh?" Melissa smirked. "Ever milk a cow before?"

"Actually, my parents were pharmacists, but I did do FFA for a year."

"Sounds fun. How's work?"

"It's good. We've been pretty busy recently, which is why they were hiring, but I like a challenge."

"Mmm, I bet you do," Melissa said seductively.

Andrew looked at her and frowned. "Does everything you say have to be some kind of innuendo? I get that you're a sex demon but it's a little over the top."

Melissa turned red, not by reverting to her natural form, but from embarrassment. "Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry. I don't really talk to people a lot unless I'm trying to eat them, so I'm kind of used to flirting with people. It's hard to turn it off, you know?"

Andrew nodded understandingly. "Yeah, I guess it's like a customer service voice. Except you provide different services than most places."

She slapped his arm. "Now who's talking dirty, hayseed?"

Andrew smiled briefly, but his face quickly turned serious. "You said you don't talk to people much outside of your feeding. Do you have many friends?"

Melissa looked down and pulled her hair towards her face. "No. There's some other succubi I see from time to time, but we usually stay out of each other's way. I also don't chat much when I'm at the salon, so I don't really talk to humans. It's embarrassing to say, but I'm kind of a social nobody."

Andrew put his hand on her arm. "I know what you mean. I've had to deal with anxiety and depression ever since high school. It's hard for me to talk to people too, but once I started going to therapy and taking medications, I got better at socializing. I just think you need practice."

Melissa looked up at him. "How do I do that though? I only know how to come on to people, not try and befriend them."

"Well, you can start with me. Once we get to know each other pretty well, I'll introduce you to my friends, and you can get to know them. Before you know it you'll be a regular socialite."

Melissa brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled. "Thanks. It means a lot that you're willing to be so nice to me."

"I'm just returning the favor. You could've eaten me the first time we met, but you decided not to. You even gave me a bunch of money since I was down on my luck. You're a really nice person, even if you are a demon."

Melissa sniffled and wiped her eye. "God, look at me, I'm so sappy. Crying just because a guy was nice to me. Thank you for supporting me."

Andrew smiled and gripped her arm tighter. She slipped it out of his grasp and replaced it with her hand, and they sat holding hands and gazing at each other for a few moments.

Eventually Andrew broke the silence. "So, um, is Melissa a common name for a succubus?"

"Oh, that's just the name I picked. Succubi go by human aliases because our demonic names are incomprehensible to mortals. Mine starts with an M though, so I wanted my alias to start with M too."

"Incomprehensible? I have a pretty good ear for languages, lemme see if I can pronounce it."

"Ok," Melissa said, taking a breath. When she opened her mouth again, Andrew couldn't even begin to describe the noise coming from it. It was like a car crashing into a herd of goats on fire accompanied by the world's most off-key choir. He tried to read her lips but his eyes couldn't focus on them. His head was ringing like he'd been hit with a chair. Behind him, the window to the café shattered, spraying glass all over the sidewalk.

Melissa covered her mouth. "Oops. Um, like I said, demonic names are hard to pronounce."

"Yeah, no kidding. I'll take these back and we can go somewhere else," Andrew said, picking up their mugs and stepping gingerly over the pile of glass shards.

Andrew and Melissa held hands as they strolled casually through the park. It was fall, so they were able to take in the beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow on the trees while enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they ended up on a side path, and decided to sit down on a bench to appreciate the foliage. The path wasn't very well-traveled, so they were able to do so without interruption. Melissa rested her head on Andrew's shoulder and sighed contentedly. Andrew looked down at her, then placed his arm around her shoulder. They sat there, embracing each other, for what seemed like an eternity.

Melissa stretched her arm over Andrew to give him a hug, and in doing so rubbed across a large bulge in his crotch. She looked at him and opened her mouth, then decided to bite her tongue. Andrew was still able to pick up on what she meant though.

"No, I'm not just happy to see you. That's the wad of cash you gave me. I'm giving it back to you, remember?"

Melissa frowned. "It was a gift, and it was my decision to give it to you. I'm not taking it."

"Please? I would feel terrible taking such a large sum of money as charity, especially when I have a job now."

"Fine. Why don't you give it back to me by spending it on dates?"

Andrew smiled. "I don't need any excuse to see you again, but sure."

Melissa returned the smile. "Good. I have expensive tastes, and you're going to need all of that cash to pay for me." She reached into his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. "Now, let's have our first 'transaction'."

Andrew raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What am I buying?"

Melissa tucked the bill into her pocket and turned to face Andrew. "Twenty minutes to do anything you want."

"A hundred dollars for twenty minutes? That's an outrageous rate."

"I told you. I'm an expensive girl." Melissa smirked, then sat straight up and pushed her chest out. "So? What'll you have?"

Andrew looked around, then guided her onto his lap. "Well, I got one hole last night. I think I'll try the other now."

Andrew sat unmoving for a moment, and Melissa turned around to look at him. "Aren't you going to take my pants off?"

"Oh, uh, I thought you would do some magic and just make them disappear. Don't you need to put up those sigil things too?"

Melissa smirked. "I thought we could try doing it without any supernatural assistance. Makes it more fun when you have to work for it."

"Sounds good to me," Andrew replied and slipped Melissa's jeans over her hips. Underneath she was wearing a sky-blue thong, and Andrew's prick perked up at the sight of her tight ass cheeks. He quickly shimmied his own jeans off and whipped out his growing member.

Melissa purred as she squatted over Andrew. "There's that beautiful cock. Looks like you're all ready to go."

"One sec," Andrew said. He spat on his hand and pulled aside Melissa's thong to rub it on her asshole.

"Oh, you don't need to do that. I'm naturally lubricated back there."

"I thought you said you didn't want any supernatural assistance?" Andrew asked.

"Well, that's just a biological thing I do. I don't think I can turn it off, even when I'm disguised as a human."

"Works for me," Andrew said, shrugging. He grabbed his dick and pressed the head against her anus.

Andrew's penis, which was fully erect at this point, rubbed against her hole for a bit. Melissa groaned in anticipation. "Hurry up, lover boy, you've got twenty minutes to get your rocks off."

"Tsk, you're just saying that so I'll put it in."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm noooooooootttt..." Melissa trailed off as the tip of Andrew's cock slipped inside her tight hole. Slowly, he slid the entire length inside her. Andrew may have had a time limit, but he was going to relish every tight inch of her colon.

"Fuuuuck, you feel even bigger in there than you did last night." Melissa's pussy was sopping and her hand grasped her crotch in an attempt to pleasure herself. Andrew grabbed her arm and pulled it away.

"Uh-uh, I'm paying for me to have fun, not you. You're just going to have to wait until I'm done." He began to pump in and out of her tight balloon knot, assisted by whatever natural lubricant her body produced.

Melissa moaned and whined as his shaft slid inside her. She was squatting in place over his cock, allowing him to thrust up into her, but she wasn't used to not being in control of sexual situations. Men were always used for her pleasure, but now she was being used for Andrew's.

"Please, at least touch me if you're not going to let me do it. I'm so wet."

"I have no idea how you get clients if all you care about is getting yourself off. And I heard sex with you was killer." Andrew smirked at his own pun. He wasn't typically a very dominant type in bed, but having a succubus express interest in him had awakened a new sense of pride in his sexual prowess. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, then sat down on the bench and pulled her onto his thick member. She sighed with pleasure as the hilt of his dick was buried in her tight cheeks.

"I don't need my hands to get myself off," Melissa panted. The area near the base of her spine shimmered with a heat haze, and Andrew watched in amazement as her tail unraveled before him. Its pinkish-red color looked especially exotic against the plain cream color of Melissa's back. Andrew watched as the tip of her tail, about the size of a palm and spade-shaped. It slithered around her torso and slid down to her groin, where it rubbed up and down her wet snatch. Andrew sat in awe of this for a moment before Melissa shook him from his reverie. "You've got about ten minutes left, hon. Better make the most of it."

Andrew looked up from her ass to meet Melissa's eyes. "You bet I will." He then lifted her off the bench slightly and began pumping with renewed vigor. Her ass was still pleasurably tight, but now he had the added sensation of her juices dripping onto him.

The pleasant sound of birdsong was broken up by Melissa's moans of ecstasy and the slapping of Andrew pounding her butt. Despite it being a lovely day, they had found a secluded enough area of the park where they could engage in sodomy without interruption. Or, at least, that's what Andrew hoped, but now he was growing paranoid. Without any magic to hide them, he began to worry that they would be discovered. At best, they would be embarrassed, but if a park ranger were to come by, they could be arrested! Alarmed at this thought, Andrew redoubled his efforts and slammed his cock in and out of Melissa's asshole.

"Trying to hurry up?" Melissa said between panting breaths. "Here, this might help." Her tail snaked under her thong and slipped inside her pussy. Melissa moaned loudly as the wide head made its way inside her.

Andrew couldn't see what she was doing, but suddenly he felt a wiggling sensation inside her colon. Her tail writhed and flailed inside her vagina, stimulating both of them. Amazed by the strange feeling, Andrew felt a more familiar one rising in his balls. "I'm gonna cum," he gasped to Melissa.

"Do it inside," she responded as her tail began to hit her g-spot. She let out a loud moan and began to orgasm. As her asshole tightened and clenched from the pleasure, Andrew couldn't help cumming as well. He pumped several shots of hot cum into her lower intestine and collapsed onto the bench.

Melissa sat on his lap, catching her breath when she turned her head. Looking down the path, she whispered to Andrew. "Shit! I think someone's coming. Pull out!"

Andrew, despite the tiredness filling his limbs, moved quickly. He removed his deflating member from her asshole and pulled his pants up while Melissa slid off his lap and pulled on her jeans. They barely managed to settle back onto the bench when an elderly couple rounded the corner. Both couples smiled at each other, and soon the old folks had continued on their way.

Andrew let out a sigh of relief. "Wow, I've never done anything that crazy in my life. You might be a bad influence."

Melissa grinned at him while cleaning her tail, which was covered in her fluids. "Whatever gave you that idea?"