Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrew enjoys dinner and a movie.
3.2k words
4.67
15.2k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was opening weekend of the latest superhero blockbuster and the Cineplex was packed. People filled the lobby, waiting for their friends to arrive, looking for their theaters, or trying to covertly smuggle in outside food. Amidst this throng of humanity stood Andrew Reynolds. He was waiting in line at the concession stand to get snacks for himself and his date, Melissa. She was saving seats in the theater for them. They were seeing a movie that had been out for several weeks, but given how busy the place was she decided to play it safe.

They had been on several dates since their meeting in the park. Andrew's job was still very busy, so they could only see each other on weekends, but he relished every moment they spent together. They had been to the zoo, an art museum, the mall, and a cat café that Andrew didn't even know existed. He had spent a fair portion of the money she gave him (especially at the mall) but still had a large amount left. Part of him worried that she'd leave after the money was gone and their deal was done, but he'd really grown to like her, and he hoped the feeling was mutual. They'd had sex several times now, though not since their adventure in the park, but he still hadn't told her he loved her. Would that be moving too fast? Should he let her make the first move?

"Next!"

Andrew had been so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he was now at the front of the line. In front of him was a moody teenage employee, popping her gum.

"What do you want?" she said with exasperation.

"A large popcorn and two blue raspberry slushes please," Andrew replied. He took his snacks and went back to the theater where Melissa was waiting. The line had been so long that the movie was about to start, so he hurried to get back in the auditorium before the lights dimmed and he couldn't find Melissa.

He didn't need to worry about that, however, because when he walked into the theater he only saw one person seated. Melissa, who had taken off her jacket and was wearing a cute t-shirt, smiled and waved at Andrew.

"I guess I didn't need to save us seats," she called across the theater.

"Yeah," Andrew replied, climbing towards her. "Guess Superhero Academy was the big draw this weekend."

"Well, I don't mind having the theater to ourselves," Melissa said, grabbing the popcorn bucket and her drink from Andrew as he sat down. "Besides, this movie's been really highly rated. I think it might get nominated for Best Picture."

"Sounds good to me. I'm not picky about movies."

"Oh, I'm the total opposite. I don't see anything that gets rated less than four stars. Last time I saw a movie below that, it was so bad I- Oh! The movie's starting!" Melissa chatted, before interrupting herself as the lights dimmed.

Andrew and Melissa sat in silence, grabbing popcorn from the bucket while they watched the seemingly endless previews. The movie started, and Andrew sat back in his seat to relax. He wasn't a big movie buff, so he might end up falling asleep if the movie was long. Melissa seems like quite the cinephile, he thought, so maybe I should try and stay awake.

That would be easier said than done, however, as the movie they were watching was a slow period drama. Andrew was sure it was riveting to someone, but that someone was not him. He felt his eyes droop but struggled to stay awake. He drank his slush quickly, hoping the cold might wake him up, but to no avail. Eventually, Andrew decided to just give in and leaned his head onto Melissa. She looked over at him, then said in a scolding whisper, "You're not falling asleep, are you?"

"Sorry babe, but unless Lord Endicott pulls out a machine gun, I just can't stay interested in this," Andrew replied sleepily.

"Ugh, some people have no taste," Melissa scoffed, before turning her attention back to the screen. She watched the film for a second, and in the glow of the projector Andrew could see a smile spread across her face. She faced him again and moved him into an upright position.

"Maybe this will keep you awake," she said as she leaned over and unbuttoned Andrew's pants. Andrew quickly stirred as she fished his flaccid penis out of his underwear.

"I thought you wanted to see the movie?" Andrew asked in a hushed voice.

"I've seen it twice already," Melissa confessed. "I just wanted to watch it again and check for anything in the background I missed. But I don't think I could miss this guy." She fondled his growing member, and soon his cock was fully erect.

"Now this is a show I can get into," Andrew said excitedly. Despite being the only two in the theater, they both spoke in hushed tones out of habit.

When Andrew's dick was at full attention, Melissa withdrew her hand and brushed her hair behind her ear. She leaned across the armrest and slowly took his penis into her mouth. The last blowjob he had received from her was with her serpentine demon tongue, but apparently her human disguise was more than skin deep. He felt a normal sized tongue lick his shaft and swirl around his head. It wasn't as mind-blowing as the first one he'd received from her, but it was still an amazing blowjob. She took his rod fully in her mouth and licked it all over while her hands fondled his balls. Andrew stifled a moan in the quiet theater.

"Mmmph mmm mmmph mm?" Melissa mumbled through a mouthful of penis. Andrew looked quizzically at her, and she pulled back from his cock. "I said, do you like this?"

"Of course babe, you're fucking amazing," Andrew said, breathing heavily with excitement.

"Well, I was just thinking about the first blowjob I gave you, and about how much you came. Are you gonna cum that much this time?" Her hand sat at the base of his cock, unmoving.

"Yeah. I don't think I've jerked off since we had sex in the park, so I'm pretty backed up."

"If you're that full," Melissa said, "I'd better get ready to take on a big load." She opened her mouth and an impossibly long forked tongue slithered out.

Andrew felt his heart beating in his chest. She knew what he was thinking of without even having to ask. They were perfect together!

Melissa leaned over his dick again, but this time she sat back with her mouth open. Her tongue wrapped around Andrew's cock and began stroking it with a dexterity no human tongue could muster. It seemed to be endlessly long, going all the way from his tip to his balls with enough length for the forked tip to tickle underneath his dickhead. Andrew felt amazing, and in no time he was ready to burst.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered to Melissa, and her tongue retracted into her mouth. She then plunged down onto his cock with gusto and began sucking while caressing it with what felt like a human tongue. Andrew pumped several hot bursts of cum down her throat, and she swallowed them as quickly as she had swallowed her slush. Soon Andrew's orgasm subsided, and Melissa withdrew from his cock.

Andrew had been gripping the armrests unconsciously, and relaxed his hands to zip himself back up. "That was amazing," he said.

"Mmm, it's always nice to have dinner and a show," Melissa replied, smiling devilishly. She turned back to the screen and whispered out of the side of her mouth, "I'm gonna finish watching the movie. You can go to sleep now if you want."

Andrew put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "No, I think I'll watch it. I might end up liking it."

Two and a half hours later, Melissa and Andrew exited the Cineplex onto the street. It had been afternoon when they went into the theater, but now the sun was setting.

"I can't believe Diana tried to take the inheritance! And after everything Lord Endicott did for her!" Andrew had ended up enjoying the movie much more than he'd anticipated.

"Well, you probably missed it because I was giving you a blowjob, but she was actually adopted. She grew up on the streets and learned that she had to do anything to survive, so she was willing to try and kill him even though he raised her."

"Still, that's no excuse to murder your adoptive father."

Andrew and Melissa walked down the street in the fading sunlight. Despite the large bucket of popcorn they'd shared, they were both still hungry. As they passed a pizza place, Melissa stopped and pointed it out. "You wanna get some pizza?"

"Sure," Andrew replied. He handed her some bills from his wallet. "Get me a sausage slice and a soda. I'll get us a table out here on the patio."

"Ok, be back in a sec," Melissa said cheerily as she walked into the building.

Andrew looked around. It was unseasonably warm tonight, so people were enjoying one last nice evening before winter set in. He looked for an open table but couldn't seem to find one. Eventually, he saw a large table where a woman was sitting all by herself. He walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am, do you mind if we-"

As soon as his hand touched her, his entire body froze. The woman turned around and looked him over. She got up, and Andrew saw that she was short and stocky. Not obese, but definitely heavy that he might label her "thick".

"Well well, looks like my meal finally showed up," she purred. Her voice was husky, like her figure, but there was something familiar about it Andrew couldn't place. She took his hand and led him into the alleyway next to the pizzeria. Andrew felt a fog clouding his mind and couldn't focus on what was happening. Some instinct inside him was screaming to run, but it was hidden under layers and layers of haze.

The woman led him about halfway into the alley, then turned around towards the entrance. "Give me a second, hon, just gotta put up my sigils." She began making motions with her hands and walking around the alley.

Andrew recognized the word "sigils" from somewhere, but he just couldn't place it. All of this felt slightly unreal. Suddenly his memories came rushing back to him. Sigils, paralysis, an alluring voice- this woman was a succubus! Andrew tried to move but his body was still frozen in place.

The woman turned around to face Andrew again, except this time she looked different. She was still heavy-set, but her skin was pinkish-red. Two curled horns sprung forth from her forehead and a tail swished behind her. She was wearing something that resembled a one-piece swimsuit, but it was made from some material Andrew had never seen before. Well, technically, he had seen it twice when he saw Melissa's demon form, but he still had no idea what it actually was.

"Oh, looks like you're a little stronger than I anticipated. Doesn't matter. I like 'em spicy." The woman licked her lips with a long, serpentine tongue.

"Hey, lady, I know what you are. You're a succubus, and I've-" Andrew felt his lips clamp shut.

"Ooh, smart one too. Pity I have to eat you." She cackled darkly. "Oh, who am I kidding? I just love eating young studs like you. You reek of sex, and it's making me hungry." She walked over to him and knelt down in front of him. His pants had disappeared at some point along with his underwear, and his flaccid penis hung in front of the woman's face. She tapped it with a finger and it quickly began to grow harder. Soon Andrew was at full-mast again, despite having emptied his balls into Melissa's mouth earlier today.

Melissa! Maybe she knew this succubus and could help him escape! He tried to call for help, but only muffled cries managed to slip past his tightly-locked lips.

"Settle down, this won't hurt a bit," the woman consoled him. "Your soul will be gone before you know it." She then took his whole length in her mouth in one gulp. Her mouth felt different than Melissa's, but her skills were amazing. Her long tongue wrapping around his shaft didn't hurt either.

Andrew felt himself about to burst after only a few minutes of her ministrations. This succubus doesn't savor her meals like Melissa. She's a speed eater! Andrew thought in horror. He knew that it would probably take several ejaculations to fully drain him, but at this speed she would finish him off in a few minutes.

As Andrew tried to think of ways to escape, his mind was suddenly overcome with waves of pleasure. Andrew's cock began pumping out cum, and the woman pulled back to catch the strands of jizz in her mouth. She didn't let a single drop hit her face or chest, and soon Andrew felt himself coming down from his orgasm.

"Wow, you're really tasty. I almost want to keep you around and snack on you for a while." Andrew looked hopefully at the woman. His mouth was still frozen shut, but his eyes pleaded with her. "But," she said, "I'm pretty hungry. I'll just finish you off and be on my way."

Andrew panicked, but before he could struggle against his invisible bonds he heard a loud crack. Both he and the woman turned towards the alley's entrance, where there appeared to be a crack floating in midair. With another smashing sound, Andrew watched as an invisible wall suddenly became visible, then crumbled to the ground. Standing on the other side was Melissa.

"Oh my God, Melissa! How are you doing? We haven't seen each other in forever. You know it's rude to interrupt a girl during her meal," the succubus gushed.

Melissa had been in an aggressive stance when she broke down the wall, but she relaxed upon seeing who the other woman was. "Oh, hey Sandra, what's up? Listen-"

"We have so much to catch up on. Did you hear what happened to Britney? It's hilarious. Let me finish this one off and we can sit down and catch up." She turned her attention to Andrew once more, but Melissa interjected.

"Actually, that guy is, um, mine."

"You know the rules dear, finders keepers. I got to him first so I get to eat him. Don't worry, there's plenty of other men out there if you're hungry."

"No, I mean he's my, um..." Melissa looked down and blushed. "Boyfriend. He's my boyfriend."

Andrew's heart swooned upon hearing her say that. They hadn't made it official yet, but he had considered them an item after their first date. He was happy to hear that she also thought they were close. The woman kneeling in front of Andrew stood up and squealed with glee as well.

"Oh my God, that is so you Melissa! You're always such a goody-goody, and now you've got yourself a man! I could never keep one around, I'd be too tempted to eat him. Actually, that reminds me-"

"Sandra!" Melissa interjected. "Can you let him go first?"
"Oh, right, my bad," she said, turning around and snapping her fingers. Andrew felt the invisible bonds fall off him and he fell to his knees, gasping for breath. Melissa quickly ran up to him and helped him stand up.

Sandra hovered next to her and chatted idly. "You have to tell me all about how you guys met. Did she try and eat you first or did you ask her out? When did you find out she was a succubus? How-?"

Melissa cut her off. "It's nice to see you, Sandra, but now's not a good time. Andrew here is very tired and needs to get some rest."

"Sure, right, that's probably a good idea," Sandra replied, rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, again, about trying to eat him."

"It's not your fault," Melissa sighed. "There's no way you could've known."

"You should really tell everyone else about him. What if he runs into another one of us and you're not around?"
Melissa frowned. "You're right. When's the next coven meeting?"

"Full moon, same as always," Sandra said, rolling her eyes. "I didn't see you at the last few."

"Yeah, I was..." Melissa looked down at Andrew, who was slumped over her shoulder. "Occupied."

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the meeting. Bye!" Sandra waved cheerily and walked towards the street.

"Um, Sandra? Your 'outfit'?" Melissa called to her.

Sandra looked down at her demonic form and laughed. "Thanks Melissa. I'd forget my tail if it wasn't attached to me." She waved a hand over herself and her appearance once again resembled that of a human.

Andrew, feeling exhausted from the encounter, managed to look up at Melissa's face. "What's this coven thing?"

"I'll explain later. Right now I'm just focused on getting you home."

Back at Andrew's apartment, he stood in the shower and let the hot water run over his skin. It felt invigorating, and soon he was back to normal. Well, as normal as anyone can be after having sex with two succubi in one day, he thought. He heard his doorbell ring and stepped out of the shower, reaching for his towel.

"I've got it!" Melissa called from the front door. Andrew continued drying off, and threw on some comfy clothes. He walked out to his living room, where Melissa was setting up a blanket on the couch. Sitting on the counter was a pizza box and some beers.

"I figured since you didn't get your pizza earlier, we could have some now," Melissa said cheerily. She grabbed the pizza box and two beers and walked over to the couch, where Andrew had made himself comfortable.

"Thanks. Did you use the money I gave you?"

"Of course, a lady never pays for her own food," Melissa said, holding her nose up haughtily. She held it there for a second before breaking into laughter and sitting down on the couch. Andrew began to chuckle at the sight of her being so playful. She cuddled up next to him and he put his arm over her shoulder.

"Do you want to fool around?" She asked, looking up at him.
"I think I've had enough sex for one day, thank you very much," Andrew replied, grabbing a slice of pizza. "Ooh, sausage! You remembered!"

"Of course I did," Melissa said, settling into the crook of Andrew's arm. "This time, I'll let you pick the movie."

Andrew flicked through the selection on his streaming service before finally settling on a macho action movie. "Maybe you'll learn to like this, just like I liked your movie."

Melissa yawned. "No, I think I'll just go to sleep. And don't think you can give me oral to keep me awake."

Andrew smiled. "I'm more interested in this pizza right now, thank you very much." He kissed her on the forehead and she closed her eyes. Sighing, she curled up against his side under the blanket and rested. Andrew enjoyed a few slices of pizza and a beer while watching the first half-hour of the movie, but eventually sleep overtook him as well. When the end credits finally rolled, both of them were asleep on the couch under a blanket, holding each other tightly.