Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 05

Story Info
Andrew and Melissa visit the coven.
6.6k words
4.58
9.6k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the long wait between chapters! I've had a pretty crazy year, but I should get back to a more regular update schedule in the next month or so. Thanks for your patience and please enjoy the story!

***************

Andrew looked at himself in the mirror and held a tie up to his neck. Dissatisfied, he tossed it into a growing pile of neckwear and rummaged in his closet for another. He had been invited to meet Melissa's coven and he wanted to make a good impression. Hearing a knock on the door, he called "It's unlocked!" and continued to search his closet.

Melissa walked into his apartment wearing a simple blue dress. It wasn't showy, but it fit her figure nicely. She closed the door behind her and called to Andrew. "You know, it's really not safe to leave your door unlocked. You should be more careful."

"Or what, a demon is going to break in?" Andrew replied sarcastically. Melissa followed the sound of his voice to his bedroom.

"Ha ha, very funny. Come on, we've got to go. I have a taxi waiting outside," she said, grabbing him by the arm.

"Wait, I haven't found a tie that matches this shirt," he protested.

Melissa sighed and continued pulling him towards the door. "It's not that fancy, I swear. You look fine right now."

"Just fine?" Andrew asked, locking his apartment as they stepped into the hall.

"You look great," Melissa conceded, and they shared a quick kiss before heading to the elevator.

Once downstairs, Andrew saw there was indeed a taxi waiting. For some reason he had expected it to be on fire or driven by a skeleton, but it was just a normal taxi. They got in and Melissa gave the driver an address. Andrew wasn't sure exactly where it was, but it was on the nicer side of town. Already feeling underdressed, he began bouncing his legs nervously.

Melissa noticed and placed a hand on his knee. "It's fine, darling, I told you. This isn't like a 'meet the parents' type of thing, I'm just introducing you to the other succubi in the city so they don't eat you. We'll mingle, I'll do the rites, and we'll leave."

"Rites?"

"Oh, the coven meets every new moon to perform a ceremony. We use magic to transform our appearances and other stuff, but we have a limited supply. So every month we all meet up, perform the ceremony, and recharge. Plus it's a good excuse to catch up."

Andrew remembered something he heard Sandra, the other succubus, say. "You haven't been to a ceremony in a few months, right? Is that okay?"

Melissa waved a hand dismissively. "Yeah, it's fine. I don't use a ton of magic, so I don't need to go too often."

"But if you run out, how will you eat people?"

"Well I'll just have to resort to you," she said teasingly, before leaning over and kissing Andrew. It was a surprisingly passionate kiss for how sudden it was, and Andrew was momentarily stunned before returning it.

The car pulled to a stop and the cabbie turned around. "Alright, lovebirds, here's your stop."

Melissa blushed as she pulled away from Andrew and handed the man a large wad of cash. "Keep the change," she mumbled as she hurried out of the cab and into the building. Andrew quickly got out and followed.

Andrew had suspected this might be a nice building based on the address, but inside he was astonished by the sheer opulence. There were marble columns, mahogany tables, plush velvet chairs and gold inlay everywhere. He tugged nervously at his collar and regretted not wearing a tie. Melissa had walked across the lobby to the elevator, where she waited for Andrew.

"Sorry for running off like that," she said, "I was just embarrassed."

"About being seen with me?"

"No! No, I'm just not used to getting genuine affection, that's all."

Before Andrew could reassure her, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Inside was an elevator as fancy as the lobby outside and an older gentleman in a tuxedo and a small hat. Andrew waited for him to get out, before realizing he was the elevator operator. Again, he began to regret his lack of formalwear. He wasn't even wearing a suit jacket!

"Good evening. Which floor?" the attendant said in a dignified baritone.

"Floor 69," Melissa said, and the attendant snapped to attention.

His eyes glazed over as he replied, "Yes, mistress," and pressed a button on the panel.

Andrew followed his finger and turned to Melissa quizzically. "There's only 50 floors in this building."

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, succubi are about as subtle as a freight train. I just say that and Jeeves here takes us to the right floor. I think it's actually 47 or 48, but of course the password is 69."

"A succubus owns the whole floor?" Andrew said incredulously. "She must make good money."

"You don't have to worry about money when you can seduce rich old men and manipulate them into leaving the building to you in their will," Melissa replied.

Andrew let out a low whistle. Being a succubus certainly had its perks. The elevator came to a stop and the doors reopened.

"Have a good evening," the elevator operator said as Melissa and Andrew stepped out. They found themselves in a small lobby, with several doors leading off of it.

"So, a few things first," Melissa said, turning to Andrew. "This whole floor has been renovated to be one big apartment, so don't worry about getting lost. There's going to be about two dozen succubi in there, but you don't have to introduce yourself to all of them. We'll just talk with the matron and she'll let everyone know."

"Got it. Don't get lost and don't talk to people."

Melissa laughed. "No, you can talk to people, I'm just saying you don't have to introduce yourself to everyone. Feel free to say hi to as many ladies as you like." She looked him up and down before saying "Although, with your looks, it may be the ladies trying to get to know you."

Andrew straightened his shirt. "You're sure I'm not underdressed?"

Melissa placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Of course not. You look great." She gave him another peck on the cheek and seemed to consider going further, before shaking her head. "Oh, almost forgot. Things might get a little... weird at the ceremony, so if you want to step out at any time that's fine. You can just hang out in this lobby and I'll be out when I'm done."

"How weird?" Andrew asked.

"Really weird," Melissa replied with a serious expression before smiling again. "But don't worry! It's fine. Everything's fine."

Andrew took Melissa's hand from his shoulder and held it in his. "Are you sure you're okay? We don't have to go if you don't want to."

Melissa squeezed his hand back. "It's fine. I just don't want to scare you off with all this weird demon shit."

"I love weird demon shit," Andrew replied and opened the door in front of them.

A small ballroom dominated the view as they entered the room. It wasn't especially fancy, but such a large space this high up was unusual. On one side was a raised area with several couches and tables, and on the other end of the room was a bar. It was a nice space, and as an architect Andrew should've appreciated it. Instead, he was distracted by its occupants. There were, as Melissa had said, about two dozen women milling about, chatting and drinking. Each one was breathtakingly beautiful in their own way. There were tall women, short women, slim women, chubby women, long-haired and close-cropped, women of every color and complexion. If a person had a type, there was a woman here who fit it to a T. Despite their diversity of appearance, however, they all had one thing in common; they were stunning. Each woman would've been the center of attention at a party and with so many beauties in one place, Andrew was momentarily dumbstruck.

He was drawn back to reality by another squeeze of his hand from Melissa.

"Earth to Andrew. Let's go mingle."

"Right, yeah," Andrew said absentmindedly. As they crossed the floor, Andrew felt eyes all over him. Some women were glancing at him out of the corner of their eye, but some were glaring at him like a piece of meat. Andrew wasn't worried about being underdressed anymore. Now he was worried about making it out of here alive. Out of the two succubi he'd met so far, only one had decided not to kill him on sight. Andrew gulped and stared straight ahead, avoiding the hungry gazes surrounding him. This was going to be a long night.

Andrew and Melissa made their way to the seating area. Most of the women in the room were in their twenties or thirties, but one of the women standing in this group was clearly in her fifties. She wore it well, giving off an aura of experience, but that wasn't the only thing she projected. The women who were talking to her seemed subservient, like a serf speaking to their lord. Clearly this lady was in charge. Andrew felt like he knew her from somewhere, but he couldn't quite place it. She turned to the approaching couple and gave them a warm smile.

"Melissa! So good to see you again. It's been a while."

Melissa returned the smile. "Good to see you too, matron."

The older woman glanced over at Andrew and looked him up and down. "So, is this the boyfriend you were telling me about?"

"Yes, his name is Andrew, and-"

The woman held up a finger. "It's not polite to speak for someone. Let him introduce himself."

Andrew sensed that she was evaluating him and put on his most sociable voice. "Hi, I'm Andrew Reynolds. I'm an architect at Capstone Architectural Firm." He extended his arm for a handshake.

The woman looked at his outstretched hand, then moved close for a hug. "Oh, please. No need to be so formal. We're all family here."

Andrew accepted her hug with a look of confusion. She was giving off an extremely confusing vibe.

She pulled away and held him at arm's length. "Oh, how rude of me. Hugging you before I even introduce myself. I'm Sofia Ramirez."

Andrew recognized the name immediately. "Wait, Sofia Ramirez? As in Judge Sofia Ramirez?"

Sofia chuckled. "Yes, one and the same."

Suddenly Andrew understood why all the succubi in the room were so submissive to her. She was notorious for being the toughest judge in the city, doling out life sentences for crimes other judges wouldn't even give 10 years for. She was also a staunch proponent of capital punishment. Perhaps her strict attitude in the courtroom carried over into her personal life as well.

"Yeah, I've heard of you. It seems like every other month some inmate hangs himself rather than face you in the courtroom."

Sofia chuckled. "Well, I'm a bit of a hardass, but not that bad. Most of those deaths are just my meals."

"And you're able to, erm, feed without being interrupted?"

"Yes, when you're as powerful as I am, there's little you can't do. And I don't just mean my political influence. I have stronger magic than any other succubus in this room, so you'd do well to stay on my good side. Don't break my girl's heart, alright?" She pinched his cheek, her face still a warm smile. Even with the icy words coming from her mouth, she still looked perfectly friendly.

"Oh, stop it," Melissa interjected. "Don't scare him like that. He's a sweet guy who really cares for me."

Sofia turned her attention to Melissa. "I'm sure, dear. I just worry about you. You're so caring and genuine. I don't want your heart to get broken so many times you end up an old, jaded hag like me."

"You've been very kind to me so far, ma'am," said Andrew.

"Yes, and I'd like to keep it that way. Why don't you two go get a drink? The rites will start soon."

"That's a great idea," Melissa said, grabbing Andrew's arm. She led him away from Judge Ramirez, who waved goodbye with the warm smile still plastered on her face.

Once they were out of earshot, Andrew turned to Melissa and whispered to her, "I definitely need a drink. This is the most stressed I've ever been."

Melissa replied in a quiet tone as well. "You did really well. I think she likes you."

"Didn't she threaten to kill me if I broke your heart?"

"Well, if she didn't like you, she would've just killed you where you stood."

Andrew gulped. Melissa was apparently the least deadly succubus in the city, and he'd seen her kill a man in front of him. He was lucky to have run into her instead of anyone else in this room.

They approached the bar, where the bartender was facing away from them. With well-groomed short blond hair, a silk vest, and a tall figure, Andrew thought he might've found another man at the party.

"Excuse me, could we get two Long Island iced teas?"

As the bartender turned around, however, Andrew saw he was mistaken. Despite her masculine figure and sharp features, the person in front of him was clearly a woman.

"Certainly. Just a moment." She spoke in a curt and proper voice, fitting her clean-cut image.

As she began mixing the drinks, Andrew whispered to Melissa, "She kinda looks like that one actress."

"You have to be a bit more specific," she whispered back.

"You know, the tall one with short blonde hair?"

"Gwendoline Christie?"

"No."

"Tilda Swinton?"

"No."

The bartender turned to face them again, two drinks in hand. "I like to compare myself to Charlize Theron, personally, but to each their own."

Andrew blushed as he grabbed the drinks. "Sorry for talking behind your back."

The bartender gave him a slight smile. "Well, that's more talking to me than anyone else has done this evening, so I appreciate it."

Melissa gave the woman a forced smile and pulled Andrew by the arm back towards the dance floor before he could say goodbye.

"What was that about?" Andrew asked.

"Don't bother," Melissa said, "she's just kind of a bitch."

"But-"

But before Andrew could continue his questioning, he bumped into someone. He recognized Sandra's plump figure, which she had somehow squeezed into a tight cocktail dress. Her ample bust was straining at the neckline. Andrew realized he'd been looking at her cleavage when he felt Melissa elbow him in the side. He looked sheepishly at her as Sandra turned to face them.

"Oh, Melissa, so good to see you! And what's-his-face!"

"Andrew," he said quietly.

"Anthony, right," Sandra cut him off, waving her hand dismissively. "So, are you excited for the ceremony? It's been a while since you did it."

"Well, excited might not be the right word, but I definitely need it. I'm running pretty low on magic."

"Ugh, tell me about it. I'm almost completely dry."

"You wouldn't be so empty if you didn't use so much magic eating people."

"But if I don't eat, how am I going to keep this figure?" She gestured towards her curves, pressed tightly against the fabric of her dress.

"You know that's not how it works. You can make yourself look as fat or skinny as you want."

"I'll ignore that you just called me fat," Sandra said huffily.

Before Melissa could give a retort, a loud clear voice cut through the chatter in the ballroom.

"Attention, everyone, we're going to start the ceremony now."

Andrew turned to see Sofia walking towards the dance floor. The rest of the succubi in the room were joining her, forming a circle. Soon all the women were in position, with Andrew standing outside the circle just over Melissa's shoulder.

"Thank you all for coming tonight," Sofia said cordially. "I know for some of you it's been a while, but you're always welcome here. We just have a few items to discuss before we begin the rites. Firstly, there's been reports of a particularly zealous priest at the Third Municipal Cathedral who's been splashing passersby with holy water. Just try and steer clear for a bit. Secondly, Jessica's birthday is coming up on the 15th." There was some light applause as a black woman with a shaved head and a floor length sequined dress curtsied. "We're having a celebration here, and as always, BYOB."

"What's the point of the bar then?" Andrew whispered to Melissa.

"It's bring your own boy," she replied.

"Finally, we have a new member of our coven, of sorts. Melissa has a boyfriend now." All eyes turned to face Andrew, who felt very out of place. "Please refrain from eating him if you see him on the street."

Sofia looked at a notepad she had in her hand before putting it away. "Well, that concludes my announcements. Anyone have anything to add?" A brief silence indicated that the answer was no. "Well then, let's begin."

All the women linked arms with each other, holding the succubi next to them at the elbow. Melissa turned her head as much as she could while still maintaining her grip.

"This is the part where it gets weird. Remember, if you're uncomfortable at any point you can just wait in the lobby or get some air on the balcony. Whatever happens, just roll with it."

"Can you be a little more specific?" Andrew asked, worried about what might happen. But Melissa had already turned to face the inside of the circle.

Sofia was chanting something in hushed tones, and as she raised her voice the other succubi joined in. If Andrew spoke Latin, he might have been able to recognize that it was the Lord's Prayer in reverse. He had taken French in high school, however, so it was just a cacophonous chorus to him. The women grew louder and louder, swaying their heads back and forth. Some, like Melissa, were only bobbing slightly, but others were nearly falling over in their fervent movement. Suddenly Sofia called out loudly and all the chanting stopped.

"O Dark Lord!" she intoned in a deep voice. "We, your faithful servants, beseech you to grant us an inkling of your mighty power! Let us suckle from the teat of greatness! Let our powers flow again!"

A whirling black portal suddenly appeared at the center of the circle. Andrew couldn't see anything enter or exit the portal, but his hair was blown back with a gust of hot wind. The succubi seemed to relish in the scorching breeze, closing their eyes in pleasure. Some looked like they were on the edge of an orgasm. After a moment of strong flow, the portal shrunk to the size of a basketball and the wind died down. Andrew could still feel the air moving slightly though.

The women in the circle began releasing each other's arms. Andrew thought that it was the end, but in fact the evening was just beginning. He noticed that the women had begun pairing off, pressing themselves together intimately. In small groups of two, three, and even four, they began to caress each other all over. The couple nearest to Andrew seemed particularly amorous. A thin Asian woman pressed her face into a tanned brunette's neck, the other woman moaning joyously. In return, the brunette slipped her hand under the Asian's skirt and rubbed her pussy with long, deliberate strokes.

Aroused but confused, Andrew attempted to make his way over to Melissa, who was tongue-kissing a Middle Eastern woman. He had trouble pushing past the throng of impassioned women however, and found himself stuck. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, which slipped down to the small of his back. Andrew turned to see Sandra looking at him with lust in her eyes.

"The ceremony's over, but now that we're all juiced up we're gonna have a little fun. That portal is filling this room with latent demonic energy, so we can go all out without worrying about our magic reserves. Didn't Melissa tell you?"

"Well, she said things would get weird," Andrew said, his voice shaking as Sandra undid his zipper, "but I assumed she was talking about animal sacrifice or something."

"Mmm, we're not that savage. We just like to indulge ourselves," Sandra replied in a sultry voice, pulling his cock out of his boxers. "Ooh, look at this thing. You tasted so good last time I just had to come back for seconds."

As Sandra put his inflating member into her mouth, Andrew looked around nervously. "Um, I'm not sure I should be doing this..."

"It'sh fine," Sandra said with a mouthful of penis, "jusht ashk Melissha."

12