Sweetie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

I merely nodded my head. I was beaten down again, with my tits milked out here in the open, my ass fucked on the dance floor, my mouth fucked there by a stranger, as well.

"I"m gonna fuck your ass, Sweetie. Right here. Right now. Anyone who wants to watch, can watch. Anyone can play with your tits, or stuff their cock in your mouth, for all I care. All I want to see is that big dick in your ass, & all I want to hear from you is begging for it. You got that?"

I looked into Christa's laughing eyes, & nodded.

"Beg me to fuck that hot little ass of yours."

I handed her the lube, saying," Please ma'am, fuck my ass. Right here. Right now."

Christa took the lube from me, & poured it onto her hand. She had me lean back in the chair so everyone could see who wanted to. I put my feet up on the table. Christa sat between my legs, & started to play with my ass. My cock rose as she teased my anal opening, as it always did. Next thing I knew, I had four of her fingers rooting in my butt.

"I'll bet you could fit your thumb in there, too," I heard someone say.

"Let's just see," whispered Christa, looking into my eyes.

I was shaking my head. My legs were tensed.

"Try to relax, Sweetie," Christa stage whispered. "It'll go easier that way."

I relaxed my legs, but was very apprehensive about it all. She reached in, then backed off, again & again. Each time her hand seemed to open me wider. her other hand went to my pouch, pulling it free of my cock & balls. I was surprised to see it soft. Evidently, I was more afraid than I'd ever been before. Christa bent down & took my cock in her mouth, & I gasped. On my inhalation, she pushed her hand past my barriers, burying it in my guts.

She sat back up, saying, "She's DONE it!"

The bar exploded in applause, & she started pumping her hand even deeper into my depths. Before long, it became rather uncomfortable, & I tried not to complain, but she must have seen something in my eyes.

"Just a little more, Sweetie!"

Her hand felt like it was elbow deep inside me, & looking down, I saw that my assessment was nearly correct.

"Christa, please!" I begged.I could do nothing but accept her fist inside me. "Take the dildo & fuck me! Please!"

Her hand slowly withdrew from my depths. She twisted it this way & that, which actually thrilled me, but I was too scared to let on. After a short time, she pulled it out very slowly & gently.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Then she picked up that big dong. It didn't even scare me anymore. Not after her hand had had its way in my ass.

"Fuck me," I gasped, as it touched my ass.

It plunged in rather quickly, opening my eyes wide. Now she was fucking me, & nothing else mattered.

"Harder," I gasped, "deeper! Fuck me!"

I was bouncing my ass on her toy, taking it to the hilt with every thrust. I grabbed my tits & squeezed them. I pulled on my own nipples. My hand went to my cock, to find it hard. I started wanking it even faster than I was being fucked, as I demanded she ram it home. I couldn't even recognize my own voice as I begged her to keep fucking me.

For her part, Christa was working hard, stroking that instrument into me. I looked to see sweat on her brow, & it made me smile to think I had given her such a workout.

Finally, I felt it rising within me. Frantically I clawed my way to my peak, & my cum poured out of my cock, & over my balls, & onto the dildo that Christa was fucking my ass with. She kept it up for awhile, then slowed to a stop, with the balls pressed up against my ass.

"Nice! I guess you really ARE a slut, aren't you?" Christa grinned as people around us started clapping.

I blushed as I lowered my legs. She stopped me, though, as she eased out the huge cock, & replaced my butt plug.

She leaned in & whispered "See you soon Sweetie," into my ear, as she stood & left the bar.

We all soon followed suit.

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers
12