Sweetie Ch. 11

Story Info
The party...the initiation.
4k words
4.59
77k
8

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers

Well, I awoke to the amazing sensation of Charlene sucking my cock! I couldn't believe it. It was something I'd dreamt about for two years, & as I gazed down between my big breasts, I could see her gnawing away on my prick. The vision itself nearly brought me off, but I held myself back, wanting to savor this.

Unfortunately, she stopped, realizing I was awake.

"Good morning, Sweetie! I thought you might enjoy that," she grinned up at me.

"I did, & I want more," I whispered.

"Not just now, Sweetie," she chuckled. "That was just a little taste of things to cum, if you're a very good girl, today. We'd better get up, now. There's much to be done."

My cock was still hard as I walked to the bathroom to take my shower. I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I was beginning to like my look, perhaps even to get used to it. I hefted my tits, staring at them in my reflection. I let them drop, & watched how they moved. I grabbed & stroked my cock very fast, & was amazed at how my tits jiggled.

Then, something made me stop & get in the shower. I took extra care to get myself clean, inside & out.

My head felt a little fuzzy after the drinking last night, but luckily, I hadn't gone too far overboard. I stepped out of the shower, drying my hairless skin with a thick fluffy towel, when Charlene came in.

"I'll help you with your make up today, Sweetie," she said. "I want you to look extra slutty."

I didn't know what to expect after hearing that. I went into the bedroom. but there were no clothes laid out. I went to my room. Again, no clothes. I returned to the bathroom & asked Charlene what I should wear.

"Nothing just yet, Sweetie," was the only answer I got from her.

I went & fixed us breakfast. Pancakes & sausage today. I won't fry bacon in the nude, for obvious reasons.

Sitting on my dildo perch, eating breakfast & drinking juice & coffee, seemed to be the most normal thing in the world, these days, as long as Charlene was there with me.

Charlene went upstairs, & I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when Mel & Rachael came in. I was just about to milk my tits, & it was a pleasant surprise to have Mel on one side, & Rachael on the other, until the pressure ebbed.

Charlene came into the kitchen just as they pulled away from me.

"So, did you bring it all?" she asked Mel.

"Of course," Mel replied. "Have I ever let you down?"

"No," Charlene grinned, "you haven't. And I really appreciate it, Mel!"

"You'd better!"

Rachael opened a box, & took out what looked like stockings. It wasn't stockings. It was a cat suit!

I'd seen them on line, before, of course, but putting it on was a whole new experience for me. It's a good thing I had them all there to help, or I'd never have managed.

When it was on, my tits were out in the open, as was my cock, balls & ass, as there were openings for all of them in the suit. Everything else, from my neck to my toes, was encased in silky nylon, making my skin feel so alive! Charlene handed me a new pair of shoes, & I gasped when I saw the heels on them. They had to be at least six inches high! I strapped them to my feet, & stood carefully, thinking I might be able to walk in them after all.

Charlene had me sit, & she worked on my face with Melissa for a good 20-30 minutes. I could tell they had used a thick black eyeliner to emphasize my eyes, & they added the false eyelashes, but I had no idea what I would look like, other than that. Rachael took out a piercing gun, & she pierced my ears with some long dangling earrings.

"Should I pierce your nipples?"

"Not when I'm milking, Rach," I answered, with a smile.

"Yeah, she'd look like a fucking lawn sprinkler," Mel said, & we all laughed.

Charlene produced a new butt plug. This one was a little small, considering the girths I'd been taking, but it had a long, thick horse-tail attached, which would sway as I walked. I thought it was very cute, even sexy.

Then, Rachael brought out a long black wig, with wonderful curls & waves in it, & placed it on my head, pinning it on.

Charlene offered her arm to me, in a gallant way, saying, "Shall we go, Sweetie?"

I gasped at her.

"Like this? Without anything else?"

"Exactly!" she exclaimed, & we were out the door, with Mel & Rachael bringing up the rear.

I carefully gathered my tail, & sat carefully in the front seat of Charlene's Expedition. My tits seemed to glow on my chest in the sunshine, as she pulled out of her driveway. Rachael & Mel were in the back seat, chatting about something, but I couldn't hear what. I pulled down the visor, & opened it to see my face in the mirror, but Charlene wouldn't allow it. I still had no idea what I looked like with my make up.

I wanted to scootch down in the seat so that no one could see my breasts, but I knew that Charlene wanted me to sit up tall & show them off. I couldn't help putting my hands over them when we passed anyone on the road. I honestly don't know if anyone actually saw them in that high vehicle, but it sure felt like I was as obvious as a hood ornament going down the road like that.

We drove until we came to a little store for large women. I became panicky as Charlene turned off the engine, & opened her door, as if everything was perfectly normal. I looked around, but we were in a little enclosed shopping center that seemed quiet as a ghost town on this holiday weekend.

"Come on, Sweetie," Mel called as she opened her door.

My eyes must have looked like saucers as I opened my door. I leaned out, looking to see if anyone was about. I didn't see anyone, but that didn't mean that no one could see me as I stepped out onto the asphalt parking lot.

I tripped along in my sky-high heels to the door of the store, which had a 'closed' sign in the window. The door opened to Charlene's touch, & we all entered.

There was a familiar face in the store. It was Marie! She came up & kissed my cheek, then stepped back to look me over.

"My god!" she exclaimed, "just LOOK at you! You're gonna be the belle of the ball, today!"

"That was the plan," Charlene said. "But we're actually here for a bathing suit top that matches this."

She was holding up a tiny little thong, similar to the one I'd worn just the other day, when we'd gone out to the Mexican restaurant. This one, however was dark purple, while the other one had been a day-glo pink.

To my surprise, she brought two more out of her purse, the pink one, & a royal blue one.

"I'm hoping we can match one of these colors up perfectly."

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem," Marie said. "In fact, I think there are some that are even made out of the same material, as well as color."

"Let's see," Charlene said excitedly.

Since my breasts were so large, I hadn't expected to find anything in my size, but there were several pairs of little triangles of material, with long strings that could be tied in any number of ways, to hold up my impressive chest bubbles.

In the end, Charlene found matches for all three thongs, & I worried that I'd soon be on display at the beach, or worse, some motel pool, with my cock & balls clearly bulging out in the thongs, while my nipples were barely covered by the little triangular pieces of cloth.

Charlene also had me try on several bras, most of which were very frilly, & designed for breast display more than comfort or support. She bought 5 of them, & they were very expensive.

Finally, with our purchases in hand, we headed for the door, which was yet another traumatic event for me, as I looked around trying to see if anyone saw me, & I all but raced to the car in my heels that weren't made for walking.

We rode along for awhile, then Charlene turned into a gated community. I crossed my arms over my breasts as she pulled up to the guard at the gate, who just looked bored, & waved us on without stopping us.

She turned this way & that, in the neighborhood, as I gawked at the huge houses with the perfect lawns, the perfect gardens, knowing all the while that no one who lived here would ever have touched those lawns or gardens, themselves. They were most likely out working six days a week, 12 hours a day, just to afford to live here.

Finally, she turned into a nearly vertical driveway. It went way up a little hill, & around a monstrous, 3-story house. Then I saw the party. It was way back in a field. There was a pavilion back there, & a stage, & a pool, & even a tennis court!

"Okay, Sweetie," Charlene said. "We're here. Remember what I promised you."

She licked her lips at me, & I felt my cock stir, but I also wondered what she had in store for me, here.

I stepped out of the SUV, & onto a smooth sidewalk. I swayed my ass, feeling my horse tail brush my legs as I walked. They made me walk in front of them, & I looked over my shoulder to see Charlene smiling hugely at me. The air was still, & my wig seemed hotter than ever as I tip-toed my way to the pavilion.

Inside, I saw about a hundred people or so. They were all dressed casually, yet elegantly, at the same time. I felt like a stripper at some political event as I sashayed my ass to the little crowd of people. Suddenly, all eyes were on me. Someone began to applaud, but no one joined him for a bit. It all seemed very awkward, until others began to join in. I suppose I had simply astonished them all, & they weren't sure how to react, at first.

As I stepped into the pavilion, I noticed several of the folk in attendance grinning & whispering amongst themselves. All I could do was stop, & wait for Charlene & the girls to catch up to me.

I turned to see them, but they weren't in sight! My heart leapt to my throat. I felt a panic attack coming on, but couldn't possibly show it to all of these strangers.

I took a deep breath, noticing how my tits rose on my chest as I did, & stood as if I had become a statue, to avoid running screaming from the shelter of the open building.

The people started to come closer to me, now. A woman introduced herself, but I missed her name as I shook her hand. A man came to me with a drink. I thanked him & took a deep draught.

They circled me. I felt hands combing my tail. Then hands on my skin, mostly on those places the cat suit didn't cover. Then hands were all over me, & I felt as if I were swooning.

I was being pet by so many. I couldn't recognize anyone. A new woman kissed my nipples, her hand going for my cock. There were fingers at my ass, spreading my cheeks, pulling at my beautiful tail. Then it was gone from me. I wanted it back. A finger entered my ass. I moaned.

Someone pulled back on my shoulders, & I fell back into the arms of the crowd. I was lifted up, & carried to a picnic table. There was a padded cover on it. It felt like satin, but I thought it might be nylon. My legs & my head both draped over the edges of the table, so I knew it must be rather short. People were climbing up onto the benches, on their knees. They were bending forward & licking me, everywhere they could reach. My cock, my balls, my breasts, all were smothered by the mouths of strangers. I was pulled down so that my head had some support, & a woman bared her breasts & dropped them onto my face.

Someone was standing between my spread thighs. I knew what was expected of me. I reached down & held my ass open for him to enter me, but he just brushed the head of his cock up & down my ass crack. My state of panic was leaving me, now. I wanted that cock in me. I wriggled my ass. I mumbled into the woman's breasts, begging for his cock, to no avail.

A man climbed onto the table, straddling my waist. Oil or lube was poured onto my cleavage, & the people sucking at my breasts pushed them together around his cock. He was tit-fucking me! My fingers dug into my ass cheeks, spreading myself wide open, & the cock that had been teasing me finally entered my eager hungry ass.

The man at my tits was coming, spurting his seed all the way up to my neck. The woman who was feeding me her breasts leaned down & licked it off my tits, as he climbed off. She removed her nipples from my sucking lips, & kissed me, transferring the man's cum to my mouth. I looked around to see people swarming over me, fucking & masturbating each other in their fancy clothes as they touched or kissed or sucked various areas of my body.

I was raised to see the man in my ass, eye to eye. The faces left my nipples, & I was pushed up until my breasts were crushed into his hairy chest. His coarse hair tickled my sensitive nipples, & I draped my arms around his neck. He carried me around, effortlessly, his cock still pulsing inside me. Everywhere I looked, people were coupling in various ways, in various numbers of odd combinations. Clothes were being tossed aside, yet always there were eyes on me.

My masculine partner was sitting on the table, now, & lying back. My knees hit the surface,& I rose & fell onto his cock with a need. I felt someone new behind me, & looked back to see another man lining his cock up to my stuffed ass. He was running his cock head all around the edges where my current partner was stuffed into me, to the balls. I fell forward, onto my elbows, my tits crushed on the chest of the first man. I kissed him deeply, my tongue fucking his mouth, as I thrilled to my first moustache tickling my face.

The man behind me began to press his member into me. When I rose from the cock in my guts, he pressed in. When I sat down hard, he pulled back. I rose again, & his thick, mushroom head popped past my sphincter. I growled in my lust as the two men worked my ass in tandem, one pushing in while the other retreated, then vice versa. Another man climbed onto the table, & stood, stroking his cock as he watched me getting fucked. I raised up onto my hands, & took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue on him as I dragged my heavy tits over the hairy chest below me.

The man in my mouth came. I tried to swallow, but much of his load dribbled out, & down onto my tits.My beautiful cat suit was ripped from my flesh, & I was naked. The man behind me gripped my tits, & raised my torso up, as another man climbed up to stand on the table. I wrapped my lips around him, & bobbed my head on his cock. All too soon, he, too, came in my mouth, his seed mixing with the other man's on my tits. the guy behind me was rubbing it into my skin as yet another man stepped up to fuck my face.

The man beneath me came, then. His belly rippling, his hips thrusting, his cock pulsing in my ass as I felt that familiar splash in my bowels. The man behind me followed suit shortly after, slamming his erection as it spewed deep within me. He pulled out of me, & the first man's cock came out at the same time. I could feel my hole gaping open, their fluids running freely out of my passage, & onto the man's balls below me. I quickly finished off the man in my mouth, & his semen dripped down to mix with the others'.

I was lifted up, again, by many hands. I was carried to another table, where a woman was lying, naked. Her smallish breasts were heaving. Her thick bush was plastered to her skin, as though she'd been eaten while I was fucked. Someone guided my hard prick to her pussy, & I thrilled to the wet warmth as I slid home. My tits fell onto her own, dwarfing them with my much larger mass. I began thrusting, & they jiggled on her chest heavily.

Another woman climbed on top of her, straddling her face. I could see her tongue at work in the new woman's folds. I bent & rimmed her ass as I fucked.

I felt the inevitable guest at my back door, knocking for entry. It felt like a toy, not a cock. I knew I was expected to please three women as I had the three men. I held still until she could force her toy into me, & then resumed fucking the woman below me.

The woman at my mouth, & the one at my ass, both came, & were immediately replaced by two more lusty women. My body was tossed between them. As these two reached their peaks, I came into the woman I was fucking, moaning & thrusting like a mad man.

They all backed away, then, & I slumped down to lick my semen from the woman I'd just fucked.

As soon as I'd brought her off with my sucking mouth, friendly hands were urging me to move again. I was guided back to the table I'd just been fucked upon. I lay there like a meal, as several men climbed up & stood around me on the benches. There was also one standing at my head, & one between my legs, Other men were holding my legs open. All were naked. They all grabbed their cocks, & jerked themselves off on me. I was covered in their slime.

Now a new bunch of men came around me. They, too, added their seed to my skin.

Women came, & rubbed their pussies, & smeared their juices on me, spreading the massive quantities of semen around on my flesh as they did. As they came, others replaced them.

When they were finished, they made me lie there, covered in everyone's combined juices, as they all walked by me, ogling me from my sticky face to my slimy toes.

Charlene then walked up to me.

"Get up Sweetie, dear," she whispered in my ear. "Get on your knees, & tell these fine people who & what you are."

I blushingly crawled to my knees. I spread them wide as I could. I held up my breasts like an offering as I spoke in a loud voice.

"I am a fucking cow. I love to be fucked in my ass, & to feel cum shooting up inside. I'm a horse to be ridden, a true fuck-pig.I love my cock sucked when I'm being fucked. My tits will give you milk. Suck my nipples while you fuck my ass. It makes me happy. My legs were made to be spread, or to wrap around your waist as you fuck me. My hands were made to play with your cock, your pussy, your tits & your ass. My mouth is open for the taking. I love to be face-fucked, tit-fucked, & ass-fucked. Suck my cock while I'm fucked. Suck my tits while I'm fucked. I love two cocks in my ass. I like to be fisted in my ass. I want to be pretty, so people will want to fuck me. I like it hard or soft, fast or slow, big or small. Make me cum while you fuck me, or not, if you prefer. I am here to be fucked." I looked at Charlene, & said, "I am Charlene's slut. My tits, my ass, my cock, my mouth, are all hers to be given to anyone at her whim. I'm a complete slut for Charlene."

I pinched my nipples, & my milk shot out in front of me. Then I dropped to my elbows, shaking my tits so they clapped, as I moved my ass in lascivious circles.

"Is someone going to fuck me, m'lady?"

"Rachael," Charlene called out. "Come here & fuck this slut."

I saw tears in her eyes as she spoke. I wondered why.

Rachael came, climbed onto the table, & people watched her fuck my willing ass. They saw my milk-heavy breasts clap together. They saw Charlene grab my hand, & make me jerk off as I was fucked. They saw me cum onto the table. They saw Rachael slamming into me until she held me fast, pouring her fluids within my round ass. They saw her wither within me, & then fall out. they saw my gaping hole leaking out her fluids. Rachael rolled me onto my back, into my own puddle of cum, & milked me in front of them all, pinching my nipples & making me shoot out all of my breast milk all over myself, to mix with the cum of everyone in attendance.

Then Charlene put a collar around my neck. She declared to one & all that I was her property, her personal slut.

"I've left a stack of cards on the table," she said. "Anyone needing Sweetie's talents are encouraged to call me for an appointment. I'm taking this toy home, now."

She handed me my shoes, which I'd lost somewhere along the way. I put them on, & teetered out with Charlene to the car. Rachael & Melissa soon joined us there. & we were driving home, with me totally nude. It was only around 8 o'clock, & still very light out as she drove me naked through town. She stopped at a fast food place, & I realized that I was starving as we went through the drive-through window. She made me pose for the girl who gave us our food. The girl kept looking at me, shaking her head, & she brought four others to see me when she gave us our food. I heard their applause as we drove away. The food was gone before we got home.

whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers
12