Sweetie, Please - I MUST Not Cum!

Story Info
A penis growth story - every orgasm makes him grow more!
8.7k words
4.06
246.9k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers

Sweetie, please -- I must not cum!

She spread her legs wide, and settled her dewy pussy onto me. I was so stiff, that day, I didn't need to hold it up for her to envelop me.

My wife is built broad in the beam. She is fleshy, with fabulous hips, and she is strong. She turns me on something fierce. And she knows it.

She was particularly turned on herself, that day. She kept sucking my cock and then stopping to admire it, or admire how hard she had made it. I knew how her mind worked -- she took it as a testimony to her sexiness whenever I had an extra hard hard-on. And she was right to, really right to.

So when she settled her weight down onto me, I just lay back and enjoyed a bit of heaven. A generous bit of heaven, it was. Her palm-sized areolas danced before my eyes. Sure, I was crazy about her. And I was crazy about her great big breasts. They weren't tremendous, just really big -- they were perfect on her, and overflowed my hands perfectly.

She was slowly, slowly pulling off my erection, then slamming back down onto it. She could take a little rough sex, which was fine with me. Fact is, her body weight would come slamming onto my pubic area and put pressure right on the cum organs inside me. I made a game of trying to hold it back. I like a challenge, and when the woman you love is in ecstasy and ramming her gorgeous body down onto you, it's a challenge to not spray into her then and there.

I didn't know, then, that each orgasm made my dick grow.

I have no idea what happened, whether I'd pissed off a witch or accidentally ingested some drug, or what. I only know that the NEXT time we made love, my cock was . . . not JUST stiffer than ever, not SIMPLY very big, but actually and factually a centimeter longer, with width to match.

It took a while to realize it was the orgasms that were doing it to me -- I generally go soft after a cum, so it wasn't until the NEXT erection that I saw that my genitals had grown.

On THAT night, we were making love in complete darkness. She told me later that she'd felt how my size was unquestionably larger, but was too turned on to think about it. She pulled me in, and I made love to her. Yes, she seemed a little tight, that day. Yes, the sex was fabulous. Mostly what I noticed, myself, was that when I came I streamed and streamed and streamed sperm into her, it was a longer orgasm than I could remember. Well, there WAS that one time when I was 19 and had had a week of stimulation at the hands of my then-girlfriend . . . but otherwise, this was certainly the LONGEST orgasm of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, she snuggled my face into her deep, soft cleavage, and stroked me. But she was doing it so that I'd get hard, and she could talk with me about it. In the full daylight, she pulled my now-really-sizable prong out and said "Ronnie, LOOK at that." She thought I must have been pumping or jelquing or something, and was a little mad at me for not consulting her first. Fact is, I had a pretty big dick before all this started, and she was entirely happy with our sex life. Lucky me, I found a wonderful woman who is also hot-blooded . . . once she's turned on, her civilized side just falls away, and . . . well, you know how it goes.

But with my extra-big cock in her hand, she confronted me about the situation. I didn't know it was getting bigger. But now that two or three extra centimeters pulsed in her hand, it was pretty obvious. You know that feeling when your spine freezes, and all the muscles get a slow, icy contraction? I was good and scared. What the hell was happening to me?

And how much more would it grow?

Once I convinced her that a) growing more cock was news to me, and b) this was NOT my doing, she settled down to help me think things through. It made no sense, but a LOT of life makes no sense. The question, in my bed and in our lives, is "What do we do now?"

First, we took a tape measure to it. Yup, there were definitely two extra centimeters, and it was thicker, too. She sucked on me just a little, and then climbed onto my face like she couldn't wait any more. I realized, when I tasted how creamy she'd gotten in nothing flat, that the idea of having a super-cocked husband struck a deep chord in her.

We started to have sex -- really good sex -- when I glanced at the clock and saw that my sister and her clan would be there in five minutes flat. I gave my wife a quickie orgasm, but pulled out and tucked it away without cumming, myself . . . and tried to live with the heavy feeling in my balls as I spent the afternoon with the family.

The next day, she took the tape measure to me. And I had not grown any further. We became convinced that it wasn't SEX that was making me grow, just ORGASMS. Shit. Fact is, I had plenty of dick, by now. A little math showed that in a normal year, I'd gain about a meter and a half of dick, if we didn't show a little caution. I did not want to end up as a sideshow freak.

So unless an exorcist could help, the only thing was for me to stop having orgasms. No problem, right?

My wife is a highly-sexed woman. I'd always been grateful for that. But now, suddenly, it was a challenge. Over the next week or two, I resigned myself to bringing her intimacy and orgasms without using my dick.

She resigned herself to no such thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week on, we were naked together, again. I'd given her a good deal of attention, that week, but I hadn't had one orgasm. It's no fun to be afraid to cum. She was sweet about the whole thing, but she was also unhappy about not actually getting my dick in her. She was pouting about it now, after her third orgasm.

"Honey, YOU shouldn't be complaining," I said, as her fingers traced the barest of handjobs on my stiff-standing cock. I was, naturally, hard as a rock, being this close to her naked bod. "I haven't had an orgasm in days and days -- you've gotten plenty!"

"You're right, and you're sweet. THANK YOU for taking care of me. But really, I DO miss having all that meat right there crammed inside me. It's dreamy!"

"Look, I'm dyin' for it -- but I can NOT grow into a cock-monster!" I should have noticed how her pupils dilated when I said that. "I have no idea what's happening to me, but this is the only way we have to control it right now . . . no cumming, for me!"

"Sweetie, you're brave. But you're tough, too! Tough enough to give me a little and not put yourself in danger, right? I'm not asking you to cum and grow, I just want some of that baseball bat! Give me a little, won't you? Pleeeaaase?"

"Honey -- I haven't shot off in days. I probably can't take too much of your honeypot without exploding!"

"I'll be careful with you, my darling. I NEED it." She was climbing on top of my recumbent body, not waiting for my agreement. And watching her big firm breasts wobble, I lost all ability to argue. A LITTLE fucking wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

"Oh . . . ohhhh!" She had to get used to the new size of me. Sliding herself down onto my pole, she seemed to be enjoying it for all the times this week she wasn't able to have some. And I can tell you, after a week of abstinence -- abstinence coupled with all the teasing she'd given ME over the last week -- it felt pret-ty good.

"Ohhh yesss!" She started to move on me, and my over-inflated glans was poking her -- something that never used to happen -- I had never struck bottom in her before this growing business. Now I was doing it without even trying.

Tremors shot along my pole. A week's worth of frustration was looking for a way out. "Honey, we're going to have to stop . . . soon!" I panted.

She didn't appear to have heard me. She ground her juicy core around me like it was the best lollipop her cunt had ever had. Sperm welled up in me.

"Honey, we have to stop. Really soon!"

Her eyes were closed and her fleshy hips juddered with her pounding, pounding. I'm 5'10, but she has an inch or two on me. She's a LOT of woman! Watching all that femininity rising and falling on me, I felt like POUNDS of semen were inside me, and it was very nearly too late.

"STOP! STOP!" She began to shake and orgasm. Her nipples pointed at the sky, HARD.

I tried to hold in the cum, tried to keep it down. But I couldn't get away. I grit my teeth and pounded my fists against the mattress -- I held on for a few seconds more. But any resistance I had was gone with the wind, once she started orgasming. Her pussy was a whirlpool of delight, and I couldn't take it one more moment. I exploded! All that sexual tension inside me SHOT and shot and shot and shot into her, I came like a busted fire hydrant. She shook and bounced and shook and moaned and bounced and . . . collapsed onto me, her breasts pushing up under my chin.

And I was mad. I TOLD her we shouldn't do this. But how mad can you be with all that flesh on you, all that pleasure in you? The endorphins flooded my brain, and we both drifted off into a happy sleep.

Chapter 2.

The next day, I had stern words with her. I was bigger, bigger still. If we weren't careful, then soon I'd never be to fit inside her! She said contrite things, and said how she couldn't help herself around me, sometimes. Well, it was dirty pool, hitting me in the ego, but it worked.

We made it through the rest of the month with me giving her orgasms, having sex (oral sex, manual sex, sex with toys) but keeping my cum inside my balls. No orgasms for me. It was NOT easy, but it was important. We stayed close, which is important.

She would go on and on about my huge cock -- clearly it fascinated her. And I think she was proud that I would get so big, for her.

The next time she tried to persuade me to put it in her, "Just for a little while," I insisted that I would be the one on top, to control things better. Her smile was a thousand watts, but I thought I saw something in it beyond ordinary lust.

She happily got on all fours and waved her lush behind at me. Doggy-style is a dumb name for a fabulous thing, I always said. Splitting her pussy lips apart had never felt so good -- it had been a month since my battering ram had felt anything like it, and I was overwhelmed. Spasms coursed down the barrel of my shaft. I was so big, by now, that she felt seriously tight. I breathed slow, deep breaths and plunged ahead.

She was moaning softly, and pushing her wide hips down onto me, with tiny little jerks. I was so happy. I kept a close watch on myself though, to make sure I wouldn't get too near to orgasm. I could NOT let myself grow more -- it was already somewhere between tremendous and "freaks of porn" size.

I pushed that rigid meat into her, and marveled at how large I'd become. Slowly, I increased the pace. I was having a grand time. She was huffing and puffing more than she was moaning, I guess the size of me was pushing her ability to take it. But her moans were getting wilder. She was biting her lips, and saying "So big! So big, baby!"

Normally, I'm good for 20 or 30 minutes before I need to cum, but remember -- I hadn't had a release in weeks and weeks. On top of that, we'd had lots of intimacy (if not genital-to-genital sex) all that time, so I'd had countless erections. It all added up to a whopping load of sperm inside me, and it was starting to boil. I was only four or five minutes into this, and I had to slow down. When she felt me almost stop, she urgently pushed her tush back onto me, but then held still. It was as if she'd remembered her manners.

I tried starting again, in, out, in, out . . . but inside of a minute it was just too much. I would burst if I kept going. Her pussy had begun doing that "swallowing" thing that it could. (She had always insisted it was involuntary, but I always suspected she was doing it on purpose.) It took a mighty effort, but just short of the point-of-no-return, I heaved my hard penis out of her, and sat back on the pillows.

She spun around so I could see the disappointment on her face. I felt bad, naturally. Any man wants to make his woman happy. When she saw my face mirroring hers, she said "I know how to make you feel better." She plunged herself down on me, and wrapped my throbbing engine of a cock in her deep cleavage. Now, I'm nuts for her great big boobs, and she knows that, but today the sight of my cockhead pulsing and crimson over her sweet cleavage was almost enough to set me off.

"Stop that!" I said, and she said "Oh, sorry, I'll just get comfortable." She wriggled and squirmed around, settling in, but each movement rubbed her heavy boobage against my very-nearly-cumming schlong. "Nnn!" was all I could manage.

For one long, agonizing moment, I thought I'd cum. We held still, and I thought I could feel my cum-organs creak with the load they were holding back. Then, slowly, slowly, the load subsided. Yes, it felt like concrete in me, but at least it was IN me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This sort of thing couldn't go on. I'd go insane. I felt terrible telling my loving wife this, but the next day I had to insist that I couldn't get sexy with her, not even oral or digital or whatever, because it made me too horny. She nodded, silently, looking like she wanted to cry. And for ten more days, I avoided cumming, so I wouldn't grow any more.

That night, I had a wet dream. I'm 35 years old, I hadn't had a wet dream in 20 years. As it happened, my wife was awake, and coming back from the bathroom, when she noticed me moaning, and saw the serious amount of cock that had largely escaped from my sweatpants.

She got close, right up to its pulsing length, and breathed on it. And then, she said, streams and jets of white stuff shot out of me. And not just some - 40 days of saved-up cum rushed out, like it knew it might not get another chance. When I was a teen, wet dreams never woke me. But there was so much male protein shooting, the wetness that was reaching my chest awoke me. I didn't know what was going on, exactly, I just knew that something felt really, really good. I came and came, more asleep than awake, and the shots started going further! About this time I grunted, and sat up -- awake. But the cock would not stop. As the semen got thicker, it was harder to force out. I was groaning and grunting with the effort -- not really aware of what was going on, only aware I had to force out as much of this stuff as I could. I didn't even think to HOLD my cock, let alone stroke it, I was just cumming with all my being.

When it stopped streaming out of me, there was still plenty of white stuff rolling out of me -- chunky, by now. It blurped and blorped out of me, thick gummy bits coming out along with the flow of rich whiteness. I watched my wife's hand reach for a string of it, and when she pulled, half of that sticky string was still in my urethra pipe. Do you know the feeling of cum being actually pulled out of you? It's wild, it's . . . amazing. She gingerly pulled more cum out of me, unable to believe how much was covering me already.

We had to change the sheets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, if I couldn't keep myself from cumming, what should we do? My cock was tremendous by now, as big as anything you've seen in photos. My wife confessed to me that this was the hottest thing she'd experienced in her life, that she was so turned on she had to change her panties whenever she was around me for too long. And I was ready to indulge her. If I couldn't prevent orgasms from coming, I might as well make HER happy!

I decided I'd only allow myself one orgasm a week. We had sex like in the old days, a number of times a week, except I'd stop before I came, usually.

Look at your forearm. By now, my cock was bigger than your forearm without the fist. And while my sweetheart LOVED LOVED LOVED taking it, it was starting to hurt her! A little blood after sex is NOT what you want to see.

It was about then that she very delicately brought up an idea.

"Remember Luann from work?" She had a friend at work who was funny, so I'd hear about her. My wife taught chemistry at the local community college, and Luann taught structural engineering.

"Don't be mad, but I told her about our . . . situation." Basically, when my wife confided in Luann, Luann got VERY excited, and started talking about the engineering aspects of the situation. But the way she couldn't keep still made my wife think that there was more to it. She got her friend, eventually, to confess that she was obsessed with big cocks, and that she very much wanted to see the biggest penis in town.

I was still absorbing this information, when the doorbell rang.

"Also, I invited her over, tonight. I hope you don't mind!"

I had no idea what my wife had in mind. We opened the door and I met Luann -- young, sweet, and . . . pert. Elfin. Tiny. A page-boy haircut and a body that would let her play Peter Pan. Almost four-foot ten, I'd guess. I'm five-ten, and my wife is an inch or two taller than I am. So to see them side-by-side, chatting away over the wine, it was . . . interesting.

Soon we'd gotten to know each other a bit. I noticed that Luann kept sending funny looks my way. I confess that little fantasies WERE crossing my mind, but that's harmless in a marriage, if you keep the fantasies little. I am NOT a cheating man, I love my wife. Period.

But when my wife sat next to me and kept nonchalantly banging her breasts into me as she and Luann talked up a storm, I started to get hard. It had been five days since my last cum-cannon impersonation, and I'd just made love to her this morning -- I felt pretty full of semen. My wife started running her hand up and down my thigh. Any moment now, it'd be impossible to hide my erection. Never mind that I'd been buying extra-baggy pants, my cock was humongous. I knew that, and I knew that she knew that.

With a twinkle in her eye, she said "Honey, would you mind very much if we let Luann in on our . . . problem?" I swallowed, and started to explain it. My wife stopped me. "She's HEARD about it, hon -- I was hoping you wouldn't mind if she SAW the situation."

I was shocked -- my sweet wife had NEVER suggested anything like a threesome. But I could smell her pussy wetness, so I knew she meant it. I didn't know what to expect, but . . . how often does a man get a chance like this?

"Well, what did you have in mind?" If I was going to show them mine, I definitely wanted to see theirs.

My wife suggested we all get topless -- a bit of fair play. My wife's round, massive boobs certainly put more stiffness into my stiffy. My mega-cock was pretty obvious by now. Luann gamely pulled off her shirt. She had big, stiff nipples on her pert little curves of breast. She couldn't have passed a pencil test. They were beautiful little boobs.

By now, I was leaking pre-cum, and it was staining my slacks, near the knee. I'd given up wearing shorts some time before, they couldn't hold all that coiled sausage, even when it was soft! My wife said "Take it off -- take it all off." I insisted that if I were to get naked, we all should. So we all shucked together.

What I'll always remember about that moment is how Luann, suddenly became a whole different person. Over dinner, she was composed, mature, perspicacious. Now, she was staring at my swollen, enormous dick, and panting. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She looked like a little girl on Christmas morning who had found a pony under the tree. Luann looked at my wife for permission. Getting the nod, she reverently put her hands to it, and then dove on with her mouth. It just barely fit in. She went nuts on the part she could get past her lips.

I was too shocked to do much but look to my wife, and feel the flow of precum speeding up. She said "Honey, Luann is a size queen through and through. And this is a dream come true for her -- a cock that keeps getting bigger. I just can't take you in me anymore, as much as I want to -- so Luann wants to try."

tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers