Sweetie, Please - I MUST Not Cum!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to say what I was thinking, which was "Are you INSANE? This little slip of a woman, take me into her, when my almost-six-foot-tall wife couldn't?" It's a little hard to speak your mind when someone you've just met is fervently sucking on your too-sensitive too-big too-long-since-it-came flesh wand.

"It's not just that, Honey -- Luann is an engineer, and she has an idea about how to stop your schlong from growing." That sounded good, but was a little hard to reconcile with the little woman going to town on me. She was working that giant penis as if she wanted nothing more than to get me growing more and more!

Luann pulled herself off my pole long enough to wipe her mouth. She had the decency to look abashed about how she had lost her cool, and suddenly we were all laughing together. She then straddled my naked form, and pressed my hot, pulsing tower of cock against her torso -- it reached all the way up between her perky boobs. She said "Look, I think I can help you, I really do. But I can NOT concentrate until I feel this thing inside me." She had to stop and breathe for a minute. "This is so much like my dreams, it's scary. Your wife's been kind enough to say that I can have it. But would YOU be willing to let me have what I've always wanted?"

I looked at my loving wife, the woman who had been by my side for ten years. And she smiled at me. In that smile I saw lust, and trust, and resignation. She couldn't take me anymore, so . . .

I said "Luann, you're willing to help me with this thing, so I'm willing to try it your way. But . . . c'mon, you're a really little woman! This thing will NEVER fit!"

She smiled like a sunbeam breaking through the clouds. "Thank you -- I may surprise you. And if not, I'll happily die trying!"

Weird -- those boobs of hers seemed bigger than before. As she stood, they wobbled. I would have sworn they couldn't have, before.

She straddled me, on her feet, as I lay back. I was propped up on my elbows, and my beautiful wife held my quaking cock straight up. This tiny woman kissed my cockhead with her cuntlips, and paused -- I think she murmured a prayer. Whether it was a prayer of thanks or a plea for help, I couldn't tell you, but then she put her weight onto my flagpole. I watched her quim stretch. And stretch. She groaned, but I heard no pain in her voice, just effort. Her pussy was lubricating so hard I felt a little flow of her juices running down my penis. And down, and down -- it was hard to believe how big I'd gotten. And this little elf was planning to invaginate me?

She was panting like a Lamaze coach, now, and had worked an inch or two in. She cried out, and I felt her cuntlips snap closed over the head of me. My wife was able to let go and stand back to watch. It must have been a wild sight -- a woman who barely had to crouch, connected to me by a great long white bone. It was one of the most dick-stiffening moments of my life. I was throbbing with need, by now. And Luann the engineer was just getting started.

"Luann," said Sharon, "Are your boobies . . . getting bigger?"

I held Luann's little hands in mine, fingers interlocked, as she started to rise and fall on my bowsprit. Just a trifle. But each time she took a trifle more, and I had to deal with the wringer that was her little cunt. She was doing it -- she was taking me -- but the tightness was beyond belief. I seriously could not believe what I was seeing. I must have been almost up to her navel, and somehow she kept going, kept sliding down on me as we fucked.

Her firm breasts bounced. That was new -- and they were sticking out even more than before. Sweat rolled down her. She was biting her lips, and moving from "Oh god, oh shit, oh god, oh fuuuuck mmmeeee!" to simple wordless wailing. My wife went behind her to wrap her arms around her friend and hold her steady. Watching my wife's big, heavy breasts surround this little woman's head made my cock super-charged . . . I could feel solid bits of pre-cum slipping out of me into Luann's air-tight snatch. And STILL she descended.

I knew I was well up beyond her bellybutton, and then some. And Luann was fucking harder now, speaking in tongues, guttural, incoherent. She buried almost all of me in her. The tightness combined with the slickness, it was excruciating. I felt stiff as stone. She was losing her ability to sit up, she was so far gone into mindless ecstasy. And then she hit my pubic bone. How was this even possible? Did her cunt go up to her throat? This fairy-sized woman, somehow she'd taken ALL of my meat, my beyond-human-possibility penis.

She sat, stunned, and slumped into my wife's arms -- unable to hold herself up or to talk. But, gulping for air, she signaled for my wife to lay her on her back, and for me to start fucking. She could still nod, at least.

I got on top of her as my wife laid her down, and gave her what she wanted. My wife got behind me and guided my hips. The lubrication was dripping out of both women, but Luann moreso -- perhaps because a behemoth of cock was plumbing her out. It was an astonishing experience -- I was someplace SO tight, but SO welcoming. I started to lose my mind, too.

Luann's face was a violent shade of red. Her orgasms had been little, and arrived steadily, like waves bobbing past you as you stand in a pond. But with me really drilling her, she was starting to crest more violently. I paused just before one hit, and she calmed down a bit. I resumed my rhythm, and watched her get close again. I slowed down, again, to prevent her cumming just then. She had enough composure, now, to give me an incredulous look when I did that. So I let her have it, really pounding her, and loving the feeling of her firm boobs punching up at me. My wife Sharon swooped in and planted her mouth on one of Luann's tall-standing nipples. We brought her over the top of ecstasy into an earthquake of an orgasm. She couldn't even scream, she was bearing down on my terribly erect cock and flailing on it, like a rag doll. She was impaled, "gorged with the sweetest morsel of the earth," as it says in "Romeo and Juliet." Her whole body was flushed red, now.

I was starting to long for a cum of my own. But I wasn't supposed to cum for two more days, at least. My wife saw that I was starting to work against my orgasm taking me. She said "It's okay -- do it!" I was too far gone to talk, properly, all I could manage was

"No! Have to . . . keep . . ."

Keep it in, keep from coming, I couldn't say it, because I had what felt like a yard of cock buried in this wild little minx. Luann was being driven crazy by my oversized intruder. Her insides were doing amazing things to me, and the days of cum buildup were starting to press hard against my insides. I clamped down on it, but it wouldn't be denied forever.

I looked into my wife's eyes, shaking my head. She knew I wanted to not cum, but that I couldn't stop fucking, at this point. I wanted to say "Help me! Pull this demon woman off my cock! I'm helpless in her cunt-grasp . . . stop me, stop me before I grow again!" All I could manage was "I can't cum . . . can't . . . cum!" And my wife smiled, and leaned over, and mashed my face into her maddening breasts.

My cock stiffened even more -- I heard Luann yelp as she felt it. I shook my head "no", vigorously -- but all that did was mash me into Sharon's lush, luscious super-boobs. The seams were busting inside me. I fucked and fucked and fucked little Luann, I couldn't stop. I tried everything I could think of to keep from boiling over. But I couldn't think. I could only fuck. And a kegful of cum ROARED up the unbelievable length of me, out of my cockhead, and into her over-packed pussy, then all over our sheets -- there was NO room inside her. I shouted and sprayed and spurt and spurt more. Suddenly Luann was trying to pull herself off me -- she wanted to see it. But it took her perhaps twenty seconds to work all of that cock out of her -- her cunt was gripping like it wanted to never let me go. I could only fire more cum, I could hardly breathe. Finally she got it out, and MORE cum was still rocketing out of me -- streaming across the room, one shot after the other so fast that it was like the air was filled with cum. Luann pointed it at herself like it was the fountain of youth and she was determined to bathe in it.

The mess was incredible. My wife dipped her hands into the streams I was firing, and smeared the white stuff over Luann's thighs and anywhere else it hadn't gotten, her yet. These women had gone crazy. I could only pant and try to expel all of the cum in me. I felt I HAD to get it out, get as much out as I could, if only to feel satisfied and feel empty afterwards.

The streams leapt less far, and grew thicker . . . my orgasm finally subsided, but rich white semen kept running out of me. Luann, who was practically plastered to the bed by now, put her mouth to the tip of me and sucked some cream down. Perhaps you've felt that sensation along your cum-pipe when a great wedge of thickened sperm is working its way out of you. This was more -- I was running fluid cum that had big, gummy portions to it.

We all started to calm down, and Luann breathing hard while idly watching the sperm drip from my jerking pole -- it took another minute and more to stop that. She then put both hands around the base of it, and with her thumbs pressed to the semen-pipe, drew her hands up to bring out any cum fluids she'd missed. She licked her fingers, after -- there was far too much cum for anyone to drink.

We were all a little stunned by what had just happened.

Some time later, the three of us were showered and holding cups of tea. The washing machine was attempting to salvage the drenched sheets, but my wife insisted that any sperm streaks on the headboard stay there a while. I think she was proud of what I could do.

Sharon asked "Um, your boobs -- they're back to . . . usual size. Did you notice how much they . . . plumped up?"

"Well, breasts grow like ¼ bigger with extra blood circulation when a woman's turned on," I said.

"This was not an extra quarter of size -- those things got to be triple their original size!"

Luann said "It's not like I got anywhere NEAR your size, Sharon! I've always swelled up there when I'm turned on. But, yeah, this was . . . something else. I felt heavy there . . . I'm guessing that I swelled up like never before because . . . I was . . . turned on like never before." She was blushing. This poised and brilliant little woman was embarrassed about how much she had gotten off on my über-cock.

Luann hastily changed the subject, saying "I do have an idea of how I can help you -- and I'm thrilled that you cum like an oil well gusher, it'll make the whole thing easier." But for her idea to work, we had to get me to grow to something like twice my current elephantine size, she said. I guess I didn't mind the idea of cumming regularly, but what if we grew me on purpose and then her idea didn't work?

Luann moved in with us for a few weeks. I was their plaything then, and the women ganged up on me making me cum as much as they liked. It was heaven. But we had to make sure that when I came, I did it in the back yard, the one with the high fence. My growing sex organs meant increasingly outlandish cumshots. The smell was unmistakable.

My prong grew and grew. Even Luann's bottomless cunt soon couldn't take all my length, but she handled a foot or more of me as long as she could. I loved making her breasts swell up -- they really did triple in size! Even so, her meaty nipples looked big for the boob's size. And when they swelled up, they got firmer and firmer, of course. It was pretty sweet. My own thickness was starting to rival my calf's, before Luann -- very sadly - gave up taking me into her pussy. But the device she was building was starting to take shape.

My dick was so big, by now, it had to be kept taped to my leg. But it got un-taped a LOT, because both women clearly were fascinated by a giant cock. They'd stroke me, use their breasts on me, and when they were ready to give me another boost in size, they'd grease up and lie stomach to stomach, then get me to slide my yard of dick in between them. It WAS pretty awesome. I mean, seeing that yard of hot cock poke out from between their two heads . . . and eventually BEYOND their two heads -- while they rode it like a bucking bronco . . . it was amazing.

Apparently it wasn't just my cock that grew -- the cum-factory organs must have been keeping pace. When they would get me to shoot off, my orgasm would last and last -- and even that wasn't as long as the ejaculation. I'd be coming down off the orgasmic high, and the monster cock I carried would keep firing. And firing. Luann, being an engineer, she felt she had to catch and measure one of my sperm explosions. It was a good two-and-a-half gallons! When she finished measuring it, she sat right down to masturbate. As I sat down, panting, my wife helped Luann out.

Then, one day, everything was ready. I was thrilled, because even soft I was going to start dragging on the ground, soon. They told me that for the next seven days, no cumming. But they couldn't keep their hands off it, and I gave THEM plenty of action over that week. They couldn't get enough. And on day four, my wife's wicked side kicked in again.

I was lying on my back, and my cockhead pulsed in front of my face. BOTH women were riding that python at once, Luann in front. They were rubbing their clitorises on me and my wife had reached around to rub Luann's fiery nipples. Then my Sharon got Luann to put her little body UNDER the cock, with her back to my front and the water-main penis resting on her. My wife got on top of us all, and started to rub up and down.

My cockhead kept banging her in the chin -- but she didn't seem to mind. Luann was putting her hands to good use, and enjoying the sights. A few minutes of this, and I felt a boulder's weight of semen start to shift in me. Having cum a LOT for some days, and then going cold turkey on the orgasms, my production was in overdrive, and suddenly had no place to go. So I was dying for a cum, but I knew that to stop the penis growth, I had to save it up for when we used the Device on day seven. My wife knew all that, too -- but she wanted to push me. She wanted to see me struggle. I think she even wanted to see me suffer, suffer from lust for her. So she ignored me when I said I felt the cum swelling. I warned her, and warned her louder, that I was going to cum soon.

"Baby, you need to stop sliding on me!" "Oh, my poor darling, is this getting to you?" "You KNOW it's getting to me . . . stop doing that!" "You mean THIS? You want me to stop doing THIS? Well, how would it be if we did THIS instead?" The two women put their mouths onto my cockhead, and they nibbled and sucked around the edge of the helmet. I thought my heads might explode -- both of them. "Stop! STOP!" I was near tears. They stopped. But they weren't finished with me. Luann ground her sweet little ass into my pubic area -- her weight was right on my cum glands. My wife said "I'm sorry, darling -- let me soothe him." She stroked my cannon-sized cock like she was soothing a big dog, but she KNEW it wasn't calming ME down!

"Sharon. C'mon. Please." She kept stroking, and stroked a little harder. She started humping her clit against the base of my gigantic cock. "Sharon. C'mon! I don't want to grow any more!"

"Has it occurred to you, my loving husband, that I'M up for seeing you grow, and grow, and grow? That we could make a million with this thing, if we made movies? That I simply enjoy the power I have over you?" Luann's mouth was back on my most sensitive parts. The ocean of cum lurched inside me, it wouldn't be denied much longer. "I LIKE making you cum. I LIKE it when you fight it. Fight me now. Don't LET me bring you off."

"Damnit Sharon, we're not even outdoors! If I cum now, we'll have to buy a new living room set!" She laughed, and stroked me harder.

I was reduced to begging. I wanted this growth to stop. I had to save up cum to make it happen. So I could not cum, not now. But my control was fraying. "Please. Please, Sharon . . . don't make me." She stroked slower -- but didn't stop. My nerve endings were bristling with electricity. I was on the knife's edge of cumming. A huge drop of pre-cum escaped the cockhead-slit, and rolled down onto Luann. Sharon kept rubbing, always lighter, but rubbing, rubbing me. I was going to cum, it couldn't be stopped any more.

Luann grabbed her hands away from me, and for a long, long moment, the high-pressure cum pounded against the gate. And I kept it in. Just barely. There was so much, now, it felt like an anvil was inside me, pressing to burst out as molten metal. But I had kept the cum inside.

They let me up, and I went to take a cold bath.

Finally, finally, the Device was ready. In the back yard stood a waist-height bullet-proof plexiglass box, with two openings. The front wall swung all the way open, like a fridge, but with an industrial-strength set of seals and locks for when it would be closed. And on top, a gasket setup for me to fit myself into.

I followed Luann out to the back yard as she explained. Even with seven days of cum humming inside my balls, I wanted to stop lusting for her and listen to what she was telling me. I was able to tear my eyes off her shapely butt . . . once she turned and faced me.

The plan was this: I'd stand in the box, and they would give me that long-awaited (and well-earned) orgasm. When I started cumming, they'd seal the whole thing up, so that my cum would FILL the box. The whole point was that my semen would fill the box until the cum pressure eventually rocketed ME out of the box!

Luann said "You spurt cum out, and your cock grows. If your cum spurts YOU out, that should fix things!"

What the hell. None of this was actually POSSIBLE. Maybe Luann was right. We were already through the looking glass, so . . . what the hell.

It seemed some sort of ceremony should mark the occasion. We shared a group hug. Then we got naked. Then we hugged some more.

"Sharon, thank you for staying by me in all this . . . craziness."

"You're my big man, you're MY man, and I'll never stop staying by you."

"Luann, I have no idea if this insane contraption will get me out of this insane . . . condition . . . but . . . you're a mensch, you're a . . . real friend."

She just hugged me tighter, but I could tell by her blushing that she was thinking of the things my stupendous wang had done to her.

Sharon spread out a blanket on the lawn, near the Device, and we gave into the urges we'd been suppressing all week. Sharon and I kissed, and Luann wrestled with my yard-plus of cock as if it were an anaconda. She could only do that before I got stiff, and she loved doing it. She'd make "Oh help me!" comments, like some B-movie heroine. Her boobs were already swelling with excitement.

Sharon planted her pussy onto my waiting lips. She rode my tongue, and as always, her taste made me stiff, then stiffer.

"Resist us," my wife Sharon said. "We want you to cum like the guns of Navarone. You always cum harder if you've held it in as best you can." Well, with seven days of cum in me, I didn't know how much resisting I could do, but I'd try. Luann was frigging me, her boobs nodding as she did, and my wife started working towards her own orgasm. She rocked slowly into my mouth. Luann was grumbling -- either it was that my super-schlong was too heavy, now, or that SHE wasn't riding my face just now.

My wife makes the most lovely sounds when she cums. It's a low, tough grunt from the lungs, it seems, no words at all while she's building up to it. Then a sort of "oh gahd oh gahd oh GAAAAAAAHD!" comes out of her. Her limbs spasm, her eyes squeeze shut . . . it's a lot of fun to see.