Sweetly Slutty Amy

Story Info
She says she wants it sweet.
4.9k words
4
47.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers

I wish to credit Amy, my partner in this cyber romp

>Roy: kisses on the valley between your breasts ........ rising along your neck, feeling you arch............kissing you chin from side to side trailing from one ear to another.........alighting on your lips, wetly parting, teasing them with the lightest of licks...........drawing your tongue out to tease mine....... letting them dance together is movements both coy and aggressive ......parting to look into one anothers' eyes continuing with a dance of sparkles as mist clears for fire and fire is banked by mist.........driving in and letting go.....................

>>Amy: -----------my nipples are so hard they ache...my body is squirming, pussy aching for your touch.....As our lips part I moan, and begin to beg for you to touch me, but you refuse, turning back once again to my breasts, stroking and licking my nipples, holding my breasts, licking your way across my skin...........

> .........circling one nipple with my tongue, more broadly now, laying a swath from nipple across aureole......the turbulent from my breath bringing cool and warm over the moistness......tingling and soothing......teasing and sating......every nerve in suspense at the next shiver or sigh...........the other with my fingers, rising from beneath, sustaining your breast........ then releasing and passing the tips past your nipple, spreading my fingers to tease but not touch........ merging and joining to circle and spiral inwards, lastly laying the tips of my fingers to the tip of your tit.........................

>> ------------I gasp, the sensation is so strong I can feel it all the way through my body. My already dripping pussy is on fire; my clit is aching for touch. I reach up with my left hand to curl behind your head, running my fingers through your hair and over your skin, urging your mouth on. My right hand starts down my body toward my aching pussy and clit, even though I know it is breaking the rules, and that I might be punished for touching myself without your permission..... and I want very much to please you........

> I know your body, it's every fluid motion, even with you fingers rustling through my hair...... I can sense without looking the rising of a breast, the tension in a breath, the quiet, secret movements of your arms. And I know of your disobedience and willfulness....... True, you desire to please me, but vastly more you desire your own pleasures. And if I will tarry before granting them, you will try to seize them for yourself. I could stop you, and I will. But first I will let you steal a taste of the pleasures yet to be granted.

So I remain,........... seemingly oblivious,........... seemingly ensorcelled,.............seemingly entranced by the igneous peaks that I rain my wet tongue and lips upon. Indeed I am, but ever sensing of your response – your lightest moan, your rising breasts, your arching pussy........

>> ----------The pressure is unbearable, and through the touch and sounds and pleasure the knowledge that you know exactly what you are doing to me......... that you like it best when I am yearning and arching and begging you with my body and my voice to touch.... that knowledge leads me past caution to run my hand further down my body, fingers touching first pubic hair, then the soft lips, wet with moisture.... I can't help pressing down with my palm while my pussy arcs up; my clit responding by pushing me through wave after wave of orgasm...I've forgotten where I am, who I am, until my eyes open to find yours looking directly into mine...passion tinged with amusement, and knowledge of the power you hold over me.... and the fun yet to come....

> My hand reaches down to grab your wrist. Already weak with orgasm you lie limp and compliant. Slowly I lift my lips from your breast. I bring your fingers to my lips drawing deep your scent, then tasting one delicious digit. I lift them to your lips. My eyes tell you to taste as well. Smiling, yet with remonstrance, I note, "You have been disobedient and wanton beyond my leave."

You eye me warily, but are relieve when I glide your fingers down over the valley of your breast and then up upon a nipple. You begin to tease the peak placing, enveloping it with your touch. My fingers touch yours, then close tightly, forcing yours to pinch your breast, then pull a little. I advise, "You must be punished, and you will comply". I squeeze harder against your fingers, pressing even tighter against your nipple, and pulling harder - the pinching and pulling twisting the tender tip.

I look sternly though smiling at you. "What manner of woman is so willfully wanton? You will answer me and truthfully. When I am satisfied, I will relent for a while, though more punishments are in the offing." My lips then lay upon your other nipple, parting to let my teeth press lightly yet threateningly..................

>> -------the pressure of my own fingers twisting and pulling on my nipple is causing it to tingle, pain and pleasure mixing, spreading yet more warmth through my body.... I can feel your teeth resting lightly against the other, teasingly threatening. I answer truthfully "a woman like me.... spread open for your desire...pussy dripping with need, mouth longing for your taste"..... I lean forward my head, tongue snaking out to capture our intertwined fingers and nipple, sucking the remaining pussy juice off my fingers, before leaning my head back..... " willing to do whatever you will have me do, however you want to use me to bring you pleasure". My pussy flows again; merely saying these words causes my body to react..... I am trying to ignore my need and concentrate on yours, like a proper sex slave, and I am afraid that my words will not convince you, and you will find some new way to prolong to sweet agony I am experiencing...........

> I ease back on the pressure letting your tit snap back, delicious with redness. One light lick on the nipple between my teeth. "We shall see. Perhaps you need to be restrained, since you can not restrain your self." With that I roll you over on your belly, and cross your wrists at the small of your back. I take the tie I had placed on the nightstand, drape it over your shoulder, then draw the tip down along your spine over your wrists and tease your ass cheeks from orb to valley, then up again, sending ripples of tingles through you. I wrap my tie around your wrists and tie them together. I consider smacking your ass, but decide to wait.

Rolling you back over, I admire my work. You whole body arches pushing your breasts even higher, your mons thrusting out, your neck bent a little. I hold your face in my hands, kissing you again, tasting the pussy juices on your lips and tongue - intoxicating me with lust. Circling behind you, I bring my stiff cock to your lips, feeling the heat of your breath, and watching you squirm with anticipation. "Yes, I will use you. Show me how wet your can make my cock. Make my cock as wet and eager as your cunt."

>> --------The words and position have me reeling; body vibrating...I feel like I am only a touch, a stroke, a spank away from orgasm. Eagerly I inhale, enjoying the heady scent of your cock so close to my face. I lick my lips, then tentatively kiss the tip, darting my tongue out to slide around the head, then slowly pull it in to suck gently on the end...."god you taste good...I love the way I can feel you hardening under my tongue". Mouth still surrounding the tip, I move my tongue in broad strokes up and down over all I can reach. Then I pull back, and stretch forward to the base from the side, flicking my tongue in short hard flicks as I work my way up to the top again, repeating this all the way around.... ending with taking as much as I can in my mouth; it fills me up, I can feel the head touching the back of my throat. I begin to move my mouth up and down, sucking hard as I move back to the tip, tongue constantly moving. Suddenly you grab my hair and pull back hard; I am forced to look up into your eyes as you plunge your cock into my mouth again.... I want to tell you how much I am enjoying it, but my mouth is too full of cock to make an intelligible sound.....

> I ease my cock deeper into your mouth, listening for your breath, sensing the fine line difference between gasping and grasping. Yes, you are grasping. You are grasping for more, ever greedy for more, ever ravenous for more and more and more. And so I give it to you. I give you your pleasure. But I see where to strike the balance. Your legs spread, where you grasping, greedy, ravenous cunt so achingly arches.

Leaning forward, I brush the fur and thrill to your further yearning thrust. Then I part your pussy lips and draw a dry finger along the length off your pussy - touching the labia and your clit. You thrust still more trying to drive my fingers inside. "What a grasping, greedy, nasty cunt you have - dripping with lust, opening and closing to hold me. Such a naughty cunt."

My fingers draw again over your labia, your clit, your bush, and up your belly. I see your legs follow in vain effort. My hand draws further up of your tit, then disappears from your consciousness for a split second. Then "SMACK!” the flat of my hand falls upon your pussy. My fingers feather back again rapidly traversing over your clit, bush, tits for another "SMACK!"

>> --------My naughty cunt spasms, and suddenly the orgasm lying in wait washes over me in waves....... each smack, just the right amount of pressure, not to soft, not hard, sends orgasms and aftershocks through me...I am helpless to cry out, my mouth full of cock, my bound hands unable to move. When you do pull out, I whimper and moan until you relent and let my body rest for a moment. Your cock is hard and wet, and you begin to thrust it between my breasts, squeezing them from the sides to grip it more firmly. I move in sympathetic rhythm as much as I am able, and then I begin to beg. "Please fuck me...my cunt is aching, I want you to fuck me now, please, I need to feel your cock deep inside my pussy...filling me up...fuck my any way you want to, but please fuck me now". I meet your eyes and realize I may have gone too far.... realize an instant too late that it is not my place to beg unless you ask me too... I can only hope you find it pleasing.....

> "Fuck me any way you want to"? "This IS the way I want to. And you will be pleased by it." Your tits are so soft against my cock, the wetness from your sucking and my precum making a slick path. I would continue just as I had, my hands gently pressing against them; but now that you have again tried to direct me, I will adopt harsher measures. My hands glide over your breasts, crossing, then glide up from opposite sides. As my fingers reach your nipples they close tightly. I pull your tits against my cock, pinching harder to keep the tension. It pleases me to see how desperately this makes you fuck your cunt against the vacant air.

My stroking is long and slow, I remember how you snaked your tongue out to lick your pussy juices off your nipple and our fingers. It is time to use you in new ways. I draw back, my ass nearing your lips. Again, I see your cunt rise, and your heated breath warms my ass. "If you want me to fuck you, you will have to show that you know what fucking is about. Show me. Fuck my asshole with your tongue." As if to draw your tongue from between your lips, I slowly but strongly pull again on your nipples.

>> -------Eager to please you, I snake out my tongue, gently licking at your asshole, teasing it a little. I first lick in circles around it, then flick back and forth in the little valley. My lips move to seal the area I've just inscribed, and then my tongue pushes in, gently at first, then more boldly as I sense I have hit the right spot. In and out I move it, my nose buried in the crack just above, a little frustrated at not being able to use my hands to caress your ass at the same time. I would love to have my hands on your balls, cradling them as I fuck you with my tongue. My actions are rewarded by your groans, and your pulling on my tits has become more intense..... I wonder how long you can last, and suddenly hope you will come, so that when you do fuck me it will last for a very long time........

> You prove an expert at tongue fucking my anus; your tongue is stiff and wet. Your lips on my rosebud drawing me to ease open for your deep thrilling probe. Your tits get slicker as more precum coats them. Slick and smooth and over powering "Fuck my asshole. Stick your tongue in there. Show me how much you want it."

I wonder how you can sense my feelings, my approaching ejaculation (for now it seems too late to stop). How can you so seem to be so much sense of my sense? Then I notice that your arms have turned from facing backward, to pressing forward against your ass. I know that you can't reach your cunt, but maybe, just maybe........

The sure knowledge of yet another of your disobediences, of your willful slutty sensuality overpowering you brings me closer and closer.........

>> --------My hands, desperate for the touch of skin, are kneading my ass, struggling to reach further down than is possible. This forces my pelvis out, and I realize that my public hair is brushing the back of your very hard, tight calf..... Your words send shivers down my spine.... god, yes! I want it so bad..... I want to feel your hot breath just before you dive deep into my cunt; I want to be filled with cock. In this moment I want not only you but every man I've ever met, touching me, filling me........ on the edge of orgasm, your leg jerks and straightens.... immediately I thrust forward with my pussy...the first time filling me with the pleasure I grasped for so desperately with my hands. ......orgasm comes in waves and I pull away, gasping. As the last wave leaves, my eyes open, and realize I am staring at your feet.... facing me. Slowly I look up, meekly waiting.........

> Your soft sensual breasts pulled against my cock are too much. The licking of my anus just puts me over the edge. The suspicion that you are touching your own anus while kneading your ass in insistent lust overcomes me. My asshole squeezes back on your tongue, then eases open for more as the cum rises in my cock. The urge overtakes my control, and the first spurt feels so warm - coating your tits and making the path slicker and slicker. The next spasm shoots with the tip of my cock just barely between them, coating the aureole where my fingers begin to relax the grip on your nipples. You luxuriate in the wetness and warmth, wiggling your tongue into my asshole one more time forcing some more spurts.

I release your nipples, rise a little and bring my cock to your lips. Gently, then ravenously, you suck my juices off and find that I had one more spasm to come. Looking down at your hungry mouth, my eyes catch the glistening of my juices on your tits. I back off and suck your nipples, tasting them, then kiss you catching just a hint of your own juices.

>> ---------Mmmm..... that was so nice.... but I want more when you are able. You help me to my feet, releasing my hands with a stern and slightly mocking 'behave' and we settle back onto the bed. Cold drinks and washcloths await on the table and soon we are feeling much refreshed..... I find my self holding my sweating glass to my nipples, watching them harden as I feel them do so. "My, my, you are insatiable, aren't you?" you say, and I start guiltily.... then defiantly rub my breasts with an open hand, saying simply "yes". Lying back, I continue to rub and squeeze my breasts and nipples, looking into your eyes..... when they are not fixed on my breasts, that is.... that familiar feeling, of warmth and need, is beginning to spread, and my legs fall apart of their own accord...completely open to you....

> Leaning over to kiss your lips, I trace a finger past your breasts and belly to you legs. I feather along your inner thighs almost, but not quite touching your pussy. I move down and sit cross legged between your legs, continuing the light passes with my fingers, watching you spread wider, catching the highlights of your wet pussy. Then brushing your fur, the few hairs abreast tour cunt and the great bush near your clit. You are a little tired, and only half thrust towards my touch, the barest hint of a touch glances off your clit.

I lean into my "work", keeping your fur gently brushed aside. I nuzzle it and breathe deeply of your scent, then lay my lips just outside of yours. Kissing your legs all along the edge, lifting them higher and kissing your ass cheeks, rising again to nuzzle the fur near your clit. Passing gentler kisses over your cheeks once more, then lodging my tongue in your crack for a long, slow, strong lick. I feel the shudder of your anus when I first lick over it. Crossing the perineum, I dive deep into your pussy, drinking your sensuous flow, following my path up over your clit, spiraling around, then capturing that tender tip with my lips.

>> ------------The familiar warmth and need grows with every stroke of your tongue....... I grab a pillow and place it under my hips, raising my pelvis up for further explorations...."fuck my pussy with your tongue.... please...let me feel your tongue licking my ass again" I plead. My hands stroke your ears and lightly grasp your hair. Your tongue runs in a number 8 pattern, plunging into my pussy at the top, my anus at the bottom.... the pleasure is incredible, and I realize that I am moaning and gasping out loud with it. "Oh god, yes.... that feels so good.... don’t stop......” exclamations are falling from my lips as I completely lose my self in the pleasure...my juices are gushing, and I can feel your tongue happily lapping them up. The exquisite pressure building, I look down and right into your eyes..... just as the first orgasm hits, and my pelvis thrusts upward uncontrollably........

> Your thrust catches me by surprise. Hovering between your cunt and you anus, the thrust presses my tongue into you pulsing asshole - opening and closing and taking me in. On the next pulse, I'm forced out. I race upwards to suck on your clit, holding on against your wild thrashing, dipping my tongue down a little to taste your gushing pussy juices. Each lick sparks spasms. Each spasm sparks my hunger for your passion. My cock stiffens as though picking up the scent and the sound. Finally, you weaken. Ernest, but exhausted, your legs fall limp.

I smile up at your languid eyes and lips. I kiss up your belly and between your breasts to your lips. A weak tongue ventures out to taste my lips still wet with your flow. Your sensuality stiffens me further. My cock lays over your clit and presses broadly against your labia. Long, smooth strokes spread your flow over your clit, and the parting hair. My balls rest against your ass. You are still too weak to lift your legs. I back off from between them and place another pillow next to the first. Gently, I roll you over. My cock lies over your ass, between your cheeks; my balls lay against you cunt. Unwilling to forsake either opening, I dip down to the gates of your pussy. First things first, as they say..........

> ---------Ahh, the sweet feeling of cock in my pussy...although I am tired and somewhat sated, I move slowly to the sweet rhythm of your thrusts, just enjoying the sensation of being filled. Squeezing my muscles as you move in each time begins to affect me; I can feel the pleasure building. Your hands change from gripping my hips tightly to wondering over my back, scratching lightly, then back to my hips again. I realize that I have been incoherently murmuring....... suddenly I feel a delightfully playful slap on my ass and I realize that you have slipped back into the game.... my body shudders and I am energized once again to do your bidding.......

>> "Fuck back against my cock. Take it in, all of it, deeper into your cunt!" A slap on your other cheek and you buck back at me, pressing your ass cheeks tightly against me and drawing up my balls against your clit. I take hold of your ass and push you forward, loosen and let you come back, your pussy ravenous for my length, bumping up to and past your cervix, feeling it slide over my glans to the neck. Pushing forward again, they releasing both hand for a fast windmill slap at your ass, spreading your pussy, smiling as your winking asshole.

Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers
12