Sweetness

Story Info
A special first kiss.
1.7k words
11.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a thought, Sweetness."

"What's that?"

"It's about our first kiss."

She hugged herself and looked around the coffee shop. "You don't want to do this in public, do you?"

"Of course not," he replied taking a sip of his iced tea. It was just after 10:00AM in the springtime, and there were only three other people in the establishment, with only one person behind the counter. "We've had a pleasant chat, haven't we?"

"Oh yes," she purred. "I've had a wonderful time. Better than writing e-mails back and forth."

"I think so, too. But there's one fantasy I've had that's had no chance of happening, not with any woman I've ever dated before."

"Oh?" She said, her eyebrows rising. "Tell me more."

"I would like the first kiss you give me to be a very special kind of kiss." His index finger reached out and stroked the back of her hand twice; her foot left her sandal and rubbed his thigh under the table. "It would be very private, once in a lifetime."

Her smile was broad, her perfect teeth showing, and her eyes were dancing with conspiracy. "What are you thinking?"

He leaned over and lowered his voice. "I would like the first place you kiss on my body to be my cock."

"Really?" she replied, her countenance falling a little. "I though you'd like to start slowly, maybe slipping a little tongue. . ."

"Oh yes, we'll do that later. Never fear. But I'd like your first kiss to be on my dick: I want you to kiss it and lick it and suck on it a bit."

"Well, honey, I was going to do that later anyway. It's been so long, I think I've forgotten how. . ."

"You'll remember, it's like riding a bicycle. And I want one more thing."

"Yes?" She said with a quizzical look on her face.

"I'd like you to do it naked."

She took a sip of her coffee and leaned back. "I know we've talked about sex a lot, e-mailing back and forth, and I've offered to suck your cock before. But I've got a fat ass, my tits are too small and I'm ugly. I used to be young and beautiful and now. . ."

He touched her hand again: "I'm no Javier Bardem, either. I've got this big belly, my hair's turning grey, and parts of me I never knew existed ache almost daily. I can't believe we're finally sitting here, talking in person, and I've got a hotel room nearby. This has just been a stupid fantasy of mine for a long time, and if there's anyone who'd even consider doing it, it's you, Sweetness. I promise I'll return the favor, twice." His finger deftly stroked her hand again. "Take my time and make you squirm."

"Oh, it's been a long time since a man touched me. . ."

"How about licking your thighs?" She shook her head, her eyes growing wider. "Nuzzling your shaved mound? Flicking out with his tongue to tease your labia, probing the wetness?"

She shuddered: "My first boyfriend did that, long, long ago. You'd do that for me?"

"Promise," he replied crossing his heart. "What do you say?"

The people in the shop dawdled over their coffee, reading the papers. A bus went by outside, and the server behind the counter went to the back room for a breather. "I don't know. I'll go to the room with you, but I just don't know."

"You don't have to say 'Yes' now, Sweetness. Let me persuade you."

She smiled and patted his hand. "All right. I'll let you try to persuade me."

"Good." He took his beverage and stood up, nodding to her, and leading her out the door.

They went a block away to a nice, mainstream hotel, entering the back door and moving midway down an impossibly long hallway. "Aren't the housekeepers working this morning?" she asked as they walked past used room service trays.

"I've been here a couple of days, and they always do this floor first. We'll have privacy."

"I don't know. I'm still scared."

"Let me give you a big hug." Outside the door, he took her in his arms, giving her a long bear hug, waiting until her body stopped quivering and relaxed. "Let's go in. I need a moment in the bathroom and I'll be right out. You can strip while I'm in there."

The card was inserted and pulled out, turning the entry light green. "I don't know, honey."

"Consider it. If you're not ready, I'll try something that may change your mind."

They entered the room and she walked all the way in while he ducked in the toilet. The room overlooked the four lane highway; a bus stop was across the street. In the distance, the skyscrapers of downtown reared their heads, dancing until the bright blue sky while soft white clouds danced ahead. "Well?" he said.

"I hardly know what to say."

He came over and embraced her again, holding her and feeling her chest heave against his, her nipples perking up through her blouse, her torso grinding into his. He didn't let her go until she relaxed, then he turned her around and put his arms around her waist, holding her against his groin. "Just relax and go with it. You like this?"

"Yes."

"Good." He began to stroke her gently, rubbing his hands up and down her stomach until they found their way to her breasts, which he palmed and cupped. "These aren't too small, nice handfuls. See how I can hold them," he said, giving them a soft squeeze.

"My God, it's been too long since anyone's done that. . ."

"Yes, I know. I'm claiming your tits, just like I'm going to claim the rest of your body." His questing fingers found the top button of her pink floral silk blouse and undid it. His hands moved back and forth, running over her torso and returning to unbutton one at a time. Before long his hands were running inside her blouse, caressing her white skin and kneading her tits through her bra. "I think we need to lose something."

"Mmmmm," she replied.

"I'll take that for a yes," he continued and found the front clasp, undoing it. He pulled it away slowly from her breasts, making her wait, until they stood in the sunlight. The buds hardened and he squeezed them gently, milking them as she cooed and purred. "I'm going to persuade you to make my fantasy come true."

"You can keep talking," she murmured.

Pulling the blouse back, he removed her blouse and lacy bra, leaving her topless before him. She turned into him but he stopped her: "No fair cheating. I'm not done persuading you."

"But I want to kiss you, I want to kiss you badly."

"You're not ready yet." The soft hands undid her skirt and pulled it aside and down, letting it fall to the floor, then he started rubbing her thighs and massaging her crotch through the material of her panties. Her head turned to him but he pulled his head away, giving her a slap on the butt. "Naughty. I may have to give you that spanking I promised you."

"Yes, I want you to do that."

"But first, my fantasy." Squatting down, he pulled her panties down with a quick thrust, guiding her out of them one leg at a time, he hands moving up and down her leg, skating close to her moistening slit. "You're almost ready, but I think you'll need a little persuasion."

"I get to kiss your lips, don't I?" she objected.

"Oh yes, we'll kiss long and hard with lots of tongue. We'll have kisses you'll remember the rest of your life. But I'm dreaming of that big beautiful smile of yours, with your gleaming teeth and glossy lips, and how the first thing they're going to touch is my dick." He started rubbing her clit, moving in soft circles and probing the softness beyond. Her eyes closed, and her head lolled back. "This is your dream, isn't it? Being naked in front of a clothed man who's holding you, fondling you, rubbing your legs and making you wet."

A shudder went through her body. Her eyes opened and she saw them: him looming behind her, she naked and pressed back against him, her body caressed and probed by his sensitive hands. "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I've wanted this far too long and I can hardly believe I'm here." A sigh escaped her lips.

"You're here, this is real. My hands are touching you, my fingers are probing your cunt."

"Yes, yes, yes."

"In a few moments you'll have a my cock in your mouth."

"Oh, really?"

"Really, really. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she whispered. Forcing her to her knees, he went around in front of her. She unzipped his fly and pulled down his pants and underwear, smiling as his serpent emerged from its lair. "I think that's nice mouthful."

"You said it. Kiss me, Sweetness. Give me your first kiss. Kiss me all over my dick."

Her mouth puckered and she pulled back his foreskin, for he was uncircumcised, and kissed up and down the length of his shaft, stopping to kiss his balls, before kissing her way up the length and engulfing the head with her mouth. Slowly, gently, she started sucking his manhood, giving a little scrape of her teeth occasionally and working her tongue all around the head.

"This is better than I could have imagined it, Sweetness. I'm tingling." He took several deep breaths. "I'm going to make you feel like a queen, take you to the mountaintop, let you come down again and take you up as many times as you can stand it. Oh my God, my cock was made for your mouth, Sweetness."

Not a word escaped her lips; she refused to leave her task, making love to the stranger's man meat, fulfilling the fantasy she had written to him about so often. And they made love the rest of the day, reaching several orgasms, ordering a pizza for dinner, and spent the evening soaking in the bathtub until their skin wrinkled while soft music played from the hotel channel.

Share this Story