Sweetness

Story Info
What has he done??!
3.3k words
4.33
34.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" She asked. Her heart thundered in her chest as he pulled her up the steps. At the next landing she took some time to look at the view. To her back was the ocean, in all its glory. There was a light breeze, and her straight black hair twirled in her face. Gorgeous trees to her sides sang their song and the lilies danced to the tune. She smiled as she thought it. It was something her mother would say.

"Come on, Kit Kat," he tugged her up some more steps. She giggled at his enthusiasm. Another adorable thing about him. As he moved ahead of her, her wrist embedded in his palm, she thought about him. About his honesty, his confidence, his emotion. She thought about his smile, his pout, even his frown. He was a wonderful man. He was her man. She revelled in that once again. As another landing came she tugged backwards and pulled him to her forcefully. Their lips met and he wasted no time in seeking out her tongue.

"Not yet Kitty Kat, soon," he smiled as they parted and he tugged her onward. She was just about to ask him what he meant when

"SURPRISE!!!" She looked forward at the gathering for a while before it registered that she knew these people. Kai led the front smiling brightly with unshed tears in his eyes. She frowned at that and looked at the man next to her. He smiled with tears to match Kai's.

"What's going on?" She asked. Her voice was hesitant and small. He took her hand and got on one knee. He placed a small kiss on her knuckles before he reached into his pocket and retrieved a small blue velvet box. As he opened it, her breath abandoned her.

"Will you marry me?"

~O~

Katherine James looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her thick wiry black hair, styled in little twists all around her head. She looked at her dark skin flowing about her body. She looked at her small breasts, her large hips and her plain toes. She sighed, nothing to see here, she thought. She moved away from the offending image to her closet, another offending image.

As she stared at the melancholy collage of gray and beige, she sighed. All the better to blend in, she thought. She chose a particularly dismal beige pants suit for her day. She put them on, one leg at a time, adjusted the shoulder pads (who wears shoulder pads anymore) and pulled her hair into the same bun she had been wearing since she was 10. She collected her handbag and walked out of her room.

"Morning Mama!" Kai chimed. He sat on the couch, indulging in his ritual of early morning cartoons and day old pizza. She cringed at the nickname that was bestowed upon her when she had to bail his drunken ass out of jail, after she berated him in front of half the squad about the dangers of peeing off of billboards. She sighed as she looked at the sink full of dishes. Looking to the heavens for a blessing, she was then accosted by a piece of bologna. She cleared her vision and saw several of its round companions stuck to the ceiling.

"Kai, what the hell?!" She yelled. He looked at the ceiling then looked at her, shrugged and resumed his ritual. She headed out, screaming as she slammed the door.

On her way to work she recalled her first encounter with Kai. She remembered his toned and tanned chest, as he moved towards her in the park. He had just jumped in the fountain, complaining about the insufferable heat. He was wringing out his shirt in an attempt to look presentable. She laughed at his jokes and remembered how he looked soaked from head to toe. His dark blond hair stuck to his forehead, his green eyes sparkled as he made joke after joke. She remembered thinking that he was it. He was her salvations from ennui.

It was not long that she soon saw the light. On the second night living together, cold water splashed on her face as she walked in to find Kai drilling into some woman on the living room couch. The woman, Shirley, was old enough to be his mother. She recalled the tension the next morning as Mommy Dearest made breakfast for them, smiley face pancakes, bacon and eggs. The tension evaporated after her third serving.

She soon realized that Kai was her salvation from mundane; he just brought a different spice to her life. Every night was filled a new adventure. Bailing Kai out of jail, confronting aggressive women he threw away, rescuing him from the clutches of gay bears; every day had a tale. She laughed as she thought, I'm not bored anymore.

She made her way into the car park, finding her space easily. She got out the car and took a deep breath, preparing herself for the onslaught of people in the building. She shook off her relentless shyness and moved into the glass box. In the lobby, she made minimal eye contact and steered herself straight to the elevator, which, thankfully, was empty. Pressing the button, she swallowed her sigh of relief as the doors were halted by a large brief case.

A man came into her elevator. No, man was not an adequate description. Adonis. That was it. He was an Adonis. He was over 6ft and his wide shoulders effectively blocked her hasty exit. His frame was sturdy and shouted strength. His suit was immaculate and made specifically for him. His hair was dark and stopped right before his shoulder. It was thick and looked like it would do well in slow motion. His skin was tanned, but not orange. She snorted as she recalled the conversation she had with Kai about the orange people trying to eat his brain.

Suddenly she was held captive by an ice cold blue stare. His eyes were the colour of ice. She could find no other way to describe them. He turned forward again and the elevator came to a halt. The doors opened and the ice king exited. She smiled at her nickname. She'll have to remember it to tell Kai later. She noticed the floor he came off on. So he was a lawyer. Seems only fitting. She stumbled slightly as the elevator stopped on her floor, jolted from her thoughts about her Adonis and his practice.

~o~

Michael was annoyed. He was tired, overworked and simply annoyed. He strolled into his office and could not even muster up a smile as the underlings parted for him to get to his large office with a view. He sat in his heavenly leather chair, looked at his queen sized desk and sighed. The power this woman had over his emotion was unacceptable. He looked at his calendar and saw that he had to meet with her again in an hour. He growled as he threw his fifth phone across the room.

She kept changing her story. Then she got the times mixed up. Then she invented characters in her plot. He now had a total understanding as to why his current client was getting divorced. He held his head in his hands as he thought of ways to escape this case. After coming up with some plausible excuses, it all boiled down to his bosses' illogical relationship to the father of his insane client. He glanced to the door when his secretary walked in with a small box in hand.

"Honestly, I swear this company has a tax write-off just for you and your phones!" She huffed as she laid the new phone box in front of him. She walked over to the wreckage and collected the necessary parts. Hopping on his desk she began reassembling yet another phone for Michael Xavier. She hummed as she worked; ignoring the sighs and grumbles that came from her irate boss, until finally she found it interfered with her song.

"What pray tell is wrong now?" She asked, totally exasperated by his moaning. He looked up at her, her smooth milky legs that seemed to go on for days, her manicured fingernails and finally her mane of carefully set red curls. He smiled as those emerald gems twinkled with their concern. Then suddenly he remembered why they were concerned in the first place.

"I have a meeting with the bitch from hell," he grumbled. She giggled and he looked at her, shocked that she could find joy in his sorrow.

"I know dear, I just wanted to hear your pet name for her," she jumped off his desk with his new phone.

"I'll just get this in sync and restore your back up data, and you'll be good as new," she looked at the mess on his desk. He snorted at it then dropped it in the trash.

"Thank you Liz," she left him alone with the impending doom to think about.

~o~

Katherine sat at her desk, chewing her gum, listening to the new Rihanna album and simply enjoying her first quiet day in months. She recently completed a big project with her boss and it just felt nice to sit back and relax for a change. Her solace was interrupted by a slight knock on her cubicle. She removed her headphones and turned to see her boss standing there with her signature smile.

"Hi Kathy, I have a small favour to ask," Katherine always loathed the nickname "Kathy". It always reminded her of her cousin Kathy, who was an obnoxious bitch that made her childhood miserable. She smiled regardless, she hated her job and wasn't about to let a pet peeve keep her from a promotion.

"Anything, what do you need," she kissed ass. Her boss, Rosalind, smiled even brighter. Katherine liked the idea of being able to say "Anything, what do you need", knowing she won't take advantage.

"Well you could pack up all your personal items, and put them in this box," she produced a box from behind her.

"I don't understand" her heart heaved, her pulse raced and her tear ducts filled. She was being fired?! Rosalind stood there, smile in place, looking like an angel, angel of death. She looked as the death dealer's face fell.

"Oh dear, Kathy, what- No! You are not being fired," she said, putting her heart on her chest. Katherine calmed down instantly. She sniffled slightly and looked down to clam herself. Rosalind put her hand on her shoulder.

"Ok, that was the worst way to tell someone they've been promoted," she sighed. Katherine looked up immediately. She looked at Rosalind and her second head.

"Promoted? Really?" Her voice was a bare whisper. As Rosalind nodded her head, Katherine shrieked and jumped in the air, hugging Rosalind for all she was worth. Suddenly she recalled who she was and who she was hugging and she pulled back at an almost painful speed. Rosalind chuckled.

"With the way I delivered the news, I'll allow that little hug," Katherine bowed her head apologizing profusely. Rosalind patted her on the arm.

"No worries now pack up your things and let's go see your new office. And that's just what she did.

~o~

"Ok, it was twice I caught him cheating, with a Spanish girl," Lesley Mason said with conviction. Michael sighed as he wrote down this latest story. The last time she was here her husband had cheated on her four times, twice with men. He looked up from his notes to see her idly playing with her nails. He knew what that meant.

"Are you sure Mrs. Mason?" He knew she wasn't, probably because her husband never cheated on her. He met the man once and although he hated him for that ridiculous clause he put in his pre-nup, the man clearly loved his wife. On divorcing his wife she was entitled a small pittance. However if the divorce was due to infidelity on his part she was allotted half of everything. He silently mourned the death of his social life all due to a love sick man and his high ideals of his wife.

"Well it could have been a black chick, she was kinda dark," her voice was barely a whisper, but he heard the door slam on his first early night in weeks. He sighed again and wondered how his lungs didn't collapse with this sudden mass exodus of air. Suddenly, a very evil thought popped into his head. He pulled out his phone and looked through the features.

"When did these take place?" He continued, trying to continue the discussion.

"Well, he bought a weekend at the spa for me for my birthday, and it came home a little early and saw the bitch leaving as I pulled into the yard." Inwardly he groaned because two weeks ago she swore she followed him to a motel. Finding what he was looking for, he decided to end this once and for all.

"Mrs. Mason, as your lawyer I am bound to seeking only your best interest no matter the situations you find yourself in. Now we both know your husband did not cheat on you, or more precisely you don't have any evidence that he did. I find your lying childish and time consuming. However your father is paying me to listen to you so I'll tell you this. Tell me the truth and I'll find a way to get you your husband's money." The shock on her face was priceless. However she was not a stupid girl. Greedy, but not stupid.

"Ok, fine, he didn't cheat on me. In fact he loves me so much the thought of it makes me sick," her voice sounded toxic. On a final sigh, he stood up and decided that he had enough.

"Mrs. Mason, you are a lying, manipulative, mind numbing bitch" she gasped and held her chest as if to keep the stone ticker from bursting out of her mendacious mouth.

"Furthermore," he continued, "you are not the first, nor the last conniving cunt I'll have to deal with," she stood up at this and marched over to his desk.

"Mr. Xavier, I will not sit here and have you disrespect me. Pack your things and burn your law degree because when my father gets through with you the only time you'll be seeing a courtroom is to answer to harassment charges!" Her eyes bugged out, her nose flared and her porcelain skin took on a crimson hue. Suddenly his unsatisfied libido chose this as the moment to ride to the surface and in a true caveman manner he grabbed her, slammed her to the wall and kissed her.

~o~

Katherine sped through traffic, ran up the stairs and burst through the door to find Kai on his back while a bubbly blond bounced on his manhood. Her first reaction, disgust, was quickly wiped away as she recalled why she was so breathless. Walking over to the duo, she noted the surprise in Barbie's expression and smiled as she sat on the coffee table facing them.

"Guess what?" She said barely able to contain her excitement. Kai looked over at her and unlike the blow up doll on his lap, he looked expectant.

"What?" He said as her excitement spread to him.

"I got a promotion!" She squealed. Kai never saw her squeal before. She looked intense, her face was glowing and she looked barely able to contain herself.

"Oh my god, for real?!" He said, sitting up slightly and looking at her. They both became oblivious to the angry woman still sitting on him.

"For real. Now finish up here and get dressed we're going to celebrate!" With that she got up and danced her way into her room. She closed the door and twirled as she heard the muffled screams of the irate mannequin. She would feel bad if it wasn't for the fact that she felt so good.

~o~

He was amazed he still had the presence of mind to put on a condom. He looked down as his dick disappeared inside the cunt. He grinned at his play on words. She was gripping the chair in an attempt to muffle her screams. He didn't care if she screamed. He was over with this job anyway. He hated law and the death of his controlling father should have been his wake up call. However his mind waited until this iniquitous bitch opened it with her threats to have him fired. He pounded her faster and harder as he thought of the gall she had to assume she had any command over his life.

She shrieked as his thrusts became more forceful. He was startled out of his thoughts as she started meeting him for each and every push. He smiled as he pulled her hair harshly, removing her face from the cushioned chair.

"Keep still bitch, this is not for you," he snarled in her ear. He pushed her face back into the chair and grabbed her hips roughly. He felt the end near as he gripped her ass, spreading them slightly. He spotted her tiny asshole and a sick light bulb came on. He yanked at her head again this time shoving two fingers into her mouth. Once she efficiently slobbered on them he pushed her head back, opened he ass cheeks again and plunged both fingers into her unprepared asshole.

"Oh god!!! Yes, yes, yea!!!" His head shot up, at the unexpected outburst from the devil queen. She sat up and rode his dick and fingers simultaneously. Her vigorous humping unarmed him and in one final hard thrust forward he emptied all his hate, disgust and contempt into the condom.

He relaxed momentarily then pulled out of her. He disposed of the condom and reassembled his clothing. As he completed his tie, she righted herself on the chair and looked at him languidly. Her blue eyes and baby doll blonde curls contradicted the demon within. She smiled at him and attempted to speak. He held his hand to halt whatever ridiculous notion that could come spewing out of her mouth.

"This meant nothing dear. I was horny; you had a pussy, problem solved. I'll send in my resignation immediately, so you won't have to waste Daddy's time," she sat up straight.

"What do you mean, you won't help me?" She looked so lost that he had to suppress a grin.

"Yes, Mrs. Mason, I won't help you," his grin could not be held any longer, "furthermore, if you try using my lapse in sexual judgment against me, I'll make sure that not only don't you get money from your husband, your father would see you for the financial failure that you really are."

"What are you talking about?" She looked on as he played the recording on his phone.

"You wouldn't dare--" She was shouting again and her voice was giving him a headache.

"Do not presume to know what I would and wouldn't dare," he said as he cut her off. She sat very still with her makeup messed up, her clothes in disarray, and her eyes filling rapidly.

"Don't you start crying on me, it ruins the effect, bitch," she shot her head to him and again opened her wretched mouth.

"Please shut up. I'm going to go home now and scrub myself with a lime, burn my clothes and call your husband to let him know that his wife has reconsidered her bid for divorce. Go home bathe, put a smile on your face and suck his dick. That man married you and he deserves a king's welcome!" He packed up his valuables in a small box and opened the door. With a sharp nod goodbye he left her. As he approached his car, he found it difficult to hold on to a single thought. Only one thing flashed through his mind- Kai would know what to do!