Sweetness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rin tasted like cake, and like something long-forgotten that made Jamie swoon. They still fit together perfectly, despite the many years apart. It was almost enough to forgive and forget. Almost.

Jamie broke the kiss and tried to step back, contrary to the desires of his traitorous body. He really ought to say something. It was hard to make arguments when he was still high on kissing, but he needed at least to try.

"You can't..." Jamie started. His voice was embarrassingly breathy, so he tried again. "You can't just pop up out of nowhere and do that. You fucked up, and now we're fucked up. And what the hell happened to the whole "ditch me for my own protection" bullshit? Did you realize that that was a flimsy excuse or did you decide that I'm not worth protecting anymore?"

"Flimsy excuse, actually," said Rin. "Will you...will you give me another chance? With you? Please?"

Jamie looked at him, up and down and back up again, until Rin couldn't bear the wait. Then Rin waited some more.

"Do you still have my number?" Jamie asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Does that mean—"

"You can call me, yeah," said Jamie. "But know that we're not doing that thing where I make you apologize and jump through hoops so much until I go overboard and you resent me and I owe you an apology. We're starting over, OK?"

"OK," said Rin. He watched as Jamie walked away, straddled—it was not helping Rin's situation of desperate horniness right now, to think about straddling—his motorcycle, and took off. Rin was left behind, with a haul of birthday presents and a valet insistent on returning his car keys, and the permission to plan a first date.

Almost immediate he sent: hey. I'd really like to get to know you better. Meet me for coffee sometime?

Then Rin slipped behind the wheel of his car and drove home. His birthday celebrations were over, and he always had work to do.

12