Sweetness is Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that, my little fucktoy" I ask, and you nod furiously but keep on sucking, in and out. You think, "oh how I wish I could feel him with my hands as well and see him with my eyes," as you are still tied and blindfolded. But I suddenly pull out.

You fight to hold me, but I pull out, and disappointed you cry out, "Mitch...."

"Ahhhh Sweetness," I say, "You are not to speak," and I nibble at one bullet-like nipple sending a shiver up your spine....

Licking your lips and panting, you silently nod, yes....the blindfold still on, you cannot see....

I turn, to get into a sixty-nine position, again insert my cock in your mouth, but do not eat you, as you suck you start to pray for pleasure, "Oh God let him lick me I need to cum so badly," you say to yourself.

Then you hear a whirring...and a hard rubber vibrator at the lips of your pussy, which is so wet and waiting. The vibrator is huge and you lift your ass off the bed. As you suck me madly, nearly my entire shaft buried, deep between your lipstick covered lips, you eagerly and impatiently wait with anticipation for the vibrator to penetrate your wet pussy, bucking your hips madly up and down. You are so spread, and so wet. Absolutely drenched my dear!

Then, with just a few thrusts, you feel the vibrator, with delectable ribbing, nearly eight inches deep in your pussy and you buck furiously against it as best you can while restrained as you are....With the vibrator in your pussy and my cock imbedded between your lips, you feel my hands take your ass. My nails digging deep into that luscious flesh...and then my tongue against your clit.

The first touch of my tongue, combined with the double penetration pleasure, sets you free, and at last, for the first time, since my first phone call, you explode in an orgasm like none you've ever felt before. It goes on for minutes, and has you groaning at the top of your lungs, and bucking like a wild woman! If you were standing, your legs would have buckled beneath you...but you are not standing, you are lying on your back, spread and tied and now enjoying every minute of it!! I pull the vibrator out in one long slow draw, while you clench your pussy tightly straining to hold onto it as long as possible. My cock is still in your mouth, you won't let it go. But I pull it out, and rub it over your face as I begin to lick at your pussy lips...in an instant, you turn your head and strain, wanting to take me in again......

I suck in your clit, feel it between my teeth, and lick it hard and fast, and you explode again, in your second orgasm in moments...your juices dripping between your ass cheeks and soaking the bed. Slowly, as the waves of pleasure subside, you relax ever so slightly, and I gently pull my cock from your mouth and stand.

You are still panting with excitement...I place my cock in the palm of one tied hand, and you grasp my shaft....

Now, I whisper in your ear, "Sweetness, I am going to fuck you!" You nod YES eagerly...still unable to see. I plunge my tongue, drenched with your own pussy juices, between your lips and you suck it hard for an instant before I pull it out.

Then you feel me release one leg from its restraint...the silk still attached to your ankle, but not to the post. Then you feel the other leg released......and you smirk with glee...

In a moment, I am beneath your legs...pressing the head of my cock against your pussy lips.....holding it there with just the tip against your folds and slide it up and down along the length of those soaking wet lips but I do not insert it. You groan maddeningly, teased beyond your wildest imagination! Eager for more, begging for more pleasure, and you wrap your legs tightly around my waist, pulling my entire body tightly to yours.

Then...with one hard thrust, I drive it home!

Deep inside of you it goes, and you groan and cry my name out loud, I instantly pull the gag over your mouth again, as I continue to impale you....long, very long, hard, deep thrusts, over and over, faster and faster and so deep and so hard....You climax again, now tears run down your cheek, every nerve in your body exposed and lit.

I begin to slowly withdraw and then slowly impale you, repeatedly, yet ever, so slowly...very, very slowly, so that you can feel my entire length with each maddeningly slow thrust, and you clench your pussy lips and try to keep me inside of you with each slow thrust...but I repeatedly withdraw, then I WAIT A MOMENT FOR THE ANTICIPATION TO BUILD...set my cock against those lips again, and....

...Drive it home again, wiggling my hips to grind the tip of my cock against the inside of you, before again slowly, methodically withdrawing it along the full length of that slick, bald, creamy wet, delightful pussy. And with each maddeningly slow thrust, I gently kiss you on the lips, just once, so light a touch, that you strain your neck, to reach up for more, puckering those sweet, moist pouty lips, but not seeing where my lips have gone.

Then you tense and cry out again, and explode for a fourth time. You are drenched in your own cum, and eager to feel and taste mine. The cum inside of me is hot and my cock is ready to explode...but I am not done with you.......I pull out again, then I release one arm restrain and pull that arm over your body attaching it to the other arm post. Both arms tied to one post...you are on your stomach and that luscious ass is to me....

I step back. Since you are blindfolded and gagged, you do not know where I am or what I am doing, but again, my head is at your ear and I whisper, "Sweetness submissive one, why did you disobey?"

Then you feel a paddle slap lightly against your naked ass...not meant to hurt, only meant to startle and excite. It does startle you and you groan and lift your pussy from the bed, wiggling you ass back and forth in an effort to ease the pain....(You don't see it, but you ass is reddened already?

"Will you disobey again," I ask....and AMAZINGLY, you nod YES, not willing to admit that you are in total enjoyment. Slap, a second time, the paddle lightly hits your firm, ripe ass...again you groan and whimper...your hands clenched, your body tense, wishing to cover your virgin ass with a hand, if only you were free.

This time, I leave the paddle touching your ass...and quickly slide my thumb into your pussy. You take it eagerly, but as you do, I punish you again, by pulling my thumb out....

There is no movement for a moment, and you think your punishment is over, but you are wrong.

My hand comes down on your ass....SLAP! "OH GOD," you think, as your pussy explodes with another orgasm, the 5th in an hour...never did you feel that possible...never did you before, feel it possible to explode in orgasm at the feel of a firm, manly hand slapping across your ass...

The bed is soaked, and so are you...soaked with perspiration and soaked with your own wetness! SLAP...again my hand comes down on your ass.....SLAP! A fifth time......

I pull the gag from your mouth and I ask, "One last time," "Will you disobey me again?"

"NO!" You cry out. "NEVER, EVER...I promise never, Oh Mitch I promise," you giggle!

SLAP! A sixth time I slap you ass! "No speaking until I give permission.," I order as I smile at your giggle.

I ask again, "Will you disobey me again, Sweetness? Will you ever wear panties in my presence again?" You shake your head NO furiously......

"GOOD Then" I say, "you may speak now....What will you do to make it up to me I ask...."

You cry out..."OH Mitch! Please let me suck you dry...swallow your cum...OH GOD PLEASE....."

With that, I release your restraints....all your restraints!

You swiftly turn and fall to your knees on the bed...and grab at my cock struggling to take my cock into your hungry and eager mouth. There is no inhibition left in you! But I turn you onto your back, stand over you, place your head over the edge of the bed and insert my cock in your mouth as I stand above you.

You lie on your back. In this position, as you suck me hard, I pinch your nipples, knead your breasts and slip one hand and several fingers into your dripping wet pussy. Then, I pump my cock into your mouth...you suck me hard and wet...holding my cock in one of your little hands, and holding my wrist with your other hand in order to press my hand deep into your pussy...you've never been face-fucked like this before but you are truly enjoying it.

The hot cum in my cock wells up...nearly ready to explode, but I resist....straining to hold out.

My cock swells in your mouth...your hips buck madly against my hand as you raise your ass of the bed to meet my touch....your mouth sucking me so tightly. You suck and moan with pleasure all at once! Your one free hand caresses your own breast and pinches a nipple.

My cum, strains for release, but I resist, holding it there, as I fuck your face and watch the expression of bliss on your face. I continue to caress your clit. You force my hand deeper and faster into your pussy.

My cock swells further, so much for one little mouth to hold, but what a beautiful mouth and beautiful body, and beautiful face...but I hold out.

My cock swells straining against your lips...and you suck me deep and furiously. My cock buried between those lipstick covered lips, nearly to my balls! Then........

BOOM! With a loud groan I explode! A torrent of HOT, STICKY cum flows from my cock into your willing mouth...my cock clenching and jerking, with each spurt...the first two massive spurts flow right down your throat. Then, I forcibly (for you fight to hold on), forcibly I pull my cock from your mouth...and the third and fourth spurt drench your chin, tits and neck...You take me in again, sucking me hard for the 5th, sixth, seventh and eighth spurts, before you explode again, climaxing for a 6th time, all over my fingers and hands.

You cross your legs over my hand buried in your pussy, not wanting me to remove it, and you shiver and shudder, deep in the throws of the most enjoyable orgasm you've yet experienced....

.......finally, we fall to the bed in a heap. I roll to my back and you climb on top of me.

Soaking wet both of us, but spent as well, you climb on me, and insert my still hard cock into your pussy...and rest.....both our hearts pounding in unison, our chests together, your leg draped over mine.

Mitch you ask...You ruined my clothes...what will I wear home?

I answer..."1st...NO PANTIES! 2nd...That is a story for another time Sweetness! Now rest, for I intend to clean you up and fuck you again this night. And this time I won't be so gentle on you."

"Sir, this fucktoy can't wait," you reply!