Sweetness This One's Also For You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your long, sexy manicured fingers, nervously fumble at the wrapping. You hurry, glowing, like a little girl with a special birthday gift. After removing the wrapping paper, you hesitate, take a deep, deep breath, wave one delicate hand in the small space between your breasts and chin to move the now humid-feeling air about your face, (hot with the heat arising from your excited body), and contemplate; procrastinating long enough to re-sense the excitement in your limbs and the pleasantly tingling electricity in your nipples. Then, you lean back, place the package on your legs, then stretch and cross them in front of you, clenching your now wet, pussy lips. Then you slowly lift the cover and peer inside.

There, you see a fancy, delicate envelope with a message. "Open First." It says! Under the envelope you see an assortment of boxes of different shapes, sizes and colors. The anticipation builds as you run the delicate envelope under your nose and whiff traces of my exotic cologne inadvertently left there. You know that scent well, and you close your eyes and breathe deeply, your chest heaving and your voice barely sighing, as you enjoy the erotic reminders that it brings.

Confused and impatient...wanting desperately to reveal the treats in the assorted boxes, while also wanting so desperately to know what message the envelope brings, you stand for a moment and nervously pace, to-and-fro. Do you follow my directions, or do you go off on your own, ripping and clawing as fast as you can through the assorted treats? You finally decide to calm down, and follow directions. Ahhhhh Sweetness,you are learning to take direction so well aren't you?

Again, you fall to the floor! You open the envelope marked "OPEN FIRST," and slowly read it...

"Sweetness my sexy submissive one," it reads. "Enclosed, you'll find an assortment of trinkets and clothing that I've purchased especially for you. They are for our next rendezvous, Friday evening. Enjoy my dear and know that I am envisioning you at this very moment, imagining how beautiful you look and how excited you'll be and looking forward to our date, when you'll get the best reward!!!! Now, pour yourself a glass of wine and then remove all of your clothing. Then, you may begin!

You hurry to your wine rack and select your favorite Champagne. You rush to open the bottle, but get annoyed and flustered when you cannot swiftly find your cockscrew. You finally find it, but not before mumbling a few choice epitaphs for the delay in pleasure this miss-placement has caused you.

You open the warm, bottle with a loud POP and the released aroma wafts across your nostrils. Having inadvertently shaken the bottle on your rush to find the corkscrew, some of that warm elixir also oozes, swiftly and furiously from out of the bottle, the sticky, warm, liquid, soothingly flowing down over your delicate fingers clenched tightly around the bottle's neck.

First trying to prevent useless loss of the champagne, but then getting very, very naughty, you lick the warm, champagne oozing out of the bottle. Your thin, sexy tongue licking up the neck in long, long, sensuous strokes, then just the tip swirling around the opening, tasting the sweet, fragrant champagne, savoring its bouquet.

Then, without much thought, you lower your pouty, red lips around the neck, deep, deep over the neck, deep into your little mouth, imagining that the bottle is my cock...closing your eyes and imagining, dreaming...fantasizing, eroticizing, naughtily acting out the scene. You feel the warm juice flowing into your mouth and down your delicate throat and you lightly shake the bottle to intensify the foamy effect. You imagine that it is my cock filing your mouth with jizz!

You reach under your skirt, and feel for your clit, and slip two fingers deep into your pussy realizing that you are absolutely soaked! The pleasure is immense, and you bend your knees, and spread your legs, stroking those naughty fingers in and out of your wet box, both pleasing yourself and spreading creamy pussy juice onto your fingers! But then, you remember the gifts and you suddenly stop sucking the bottle and pleasuring yourself, suddenly realizing that you've lustily allowed nearly one-fourth of the champagne to flow down your hungry, throat!

You fill a crystal wine glass with ice, then swiftly poor champagne into the goblet, over the ice...too swiftly Sweetness, for it fizzes once again, fizzes over the rim and down the stem, drenching your dainty fingers along with the shiny table top.

With both hands, you quickly pull your sweater over your head and throw it to the floor. Then you run your hands through the spilled liquid and begin rubbing it on your breasts and nipples. The champagne is cold and sticky, your nipples, warm and stiff, and it doesn't take very long, before the erotic stimulation charges your entire body! Getting more aroused by the moment, you gently lift one breast to your waiting lips and lick it, swirling your tongue over your pink nipple, tasting the salt from your body along with the sweet bliss of the savory nectar.

Then you begin to lick the sticky champagne from your fingers...the same fingers you minutes earlier, removed from your sweet pie. You lean your head back, close your eyes, hold your fingers high over your head and slowly drop them into your waiting mouth...inch-by inch you slide them between your wet lips. You savour the sweet champagne and your bitter love juice at once and enjoy the contrast...sucking your fingers deep into your mouth, sucking all the assorted nectars from your fine feminine fingers! Then, you suddenly realize that you are getting quite tipsy already and that the treats await!

You rush back to the parlor carrying the champagne glass in one hand and the now half-empty bottle in the other. Setting both on the coffee table, you hurry to disrobe, eager to start. As you stand, you kick off your conservative heels, then reach behind you, unzip your herring-bone skirt, step out of it and fling it aside as well, nearly stumbling as you do, from the alcohol beginning to dull your co-ordination.

You now stand alone and naked, but warm and glowing. You slowly caress, first, your slickly, shaved pussy. Yes, it's soaked! Then you run both hands over your tight pert ass, standing on your toes to flex those long, lean legs. Then you run your hands under your ripe breasts, and over your nipples...twirling your palms and fingers around and over those rigid, pink bullets until they throb and point skyward. "There! Ready," you say out loud and fall into a heap once again on the carpet.

Now you reach for the top box. You open it to see a single, beautiful, widely blooming long-stemmed red rose, and a tiny note. It hits a romantic cord in your heart, and fawning, you reach to lift the rose from the box, taking it by the stem but carelessly prick one finger on a large thorn.

You gasp in surprise, dropping the rose to the carpet, and hurriedly stick your wounded finger into your mouth, sucking the warm, tangy blood, and whimpering in slight pain. With the finger in your mouth, you reach again for the rose, more carefully this time, and bring it to your nostrils, breathing in the sweet aroma, both eyes closed, for several long moments savoring its sweet, fruity scent. Finally opening your eyes, you reach for the tiny note.

"Ah my beautiful Sweetness," it reads, "This flower signifies your beauty and fragility; your delicacy and femininity and its rich red hue your passion and intensity. All commodities that I find in such short supply in most women, but that I find in you in ample abundance. I suspect however, that you've begun to partake of your wine, and that you may have cutely pricked your finger on its thorn. The thorn, my dear represents my strength and masculinity and the domination that I breathlessly wield over you, and which you enjoy so much. You be my delicacy and I'll be your rock! Now, my dear, pour yourself another glass of wine, and proceed."

You set the rose down on the floor beside you, and take up the champagne bottle once again; pouring half of what remains in the bottle into your glass, then you lift the second box out of the carton. You gently lift the top of this 2nd box and see an elegant purple velvet folder.

You gently open one fold of the velvet to reveal a choker necklace of virgin-white pearls and another small card. You set the card aside, and excitedly lift the strand of exquisite pearls from the package. The pearls loosely but erotically slide through your long slender fingers as you pass them adoringly from one hand to the next while admiring their gleaming, delicate, white beauty contrasting against your blazing red nail polish and your toned and tanned skin. You open the card.

"Sweetness," the card reads, "I hope you are enjoying the pearls, while delightful, they are no match for your beauty or delicacy! Still, they have special significance. 1st, never to be covered by your clothing, but rather, displayed prominently on your sexy neck, they represent that part of you that you display to all but I; to all who see you only as you want them to see you, pure and innocent, refined and ladylike.

However, they also represent a special signal to me. My appetite for you is insatiable; my plans for you, erotic! Wear them only if you give yourself secretly to me; if you are willing to submit your trust, your desires, your mind and your body to my imagination; to my possession. Now, in the privacy of your home, make your decision. Do you wear the pearls knowing that special significance and signal your intent with each time they adorn your rapturous body? Do you live out your fantasies, or do you remove them now, from your shapely neck and hunger for passion forever more?

You hesitate momentarily; warily recognizing that to wear the pearls means that there is no retreat. What to do? Delaying, you take up your glass. Tilting your head back, you nervously gulp down what champagne remains in the goblet, pouring the nectar between your tiny, soft, lips. A small trickle dribbles down your chin and neck, steaming... sizzling on your hot skin as you contemplate your decision. A vision of you in my arms comes into your minds eye. You see yourself feminine and vulnerable totally naked in your imagination, but trustingly wrapped in the warm cloak of my possession and desire!

You set your glass down and again lift the strand. Then you loosen the clasp, hold the gleaming strand to your throat while raising your chin high and reach behind you. You lift your silken hair from the nape of your golden neck and re-tighten the clasp. They fit superbly, and sit snug and fashionable on your glorious neck.

You unconsciously finger the strand of pearls around your charming neck. The cold sensation that the pearls give off is in stark contrast to the heat arising from your excited skin. Your mind might be cloudy from the bubbling champagne, but your commitment is clear and unwavering. You are mine!!!

A tiny satisfied and resigned smile finally escapes your lips and you lean over and pour the remainder of the champagne into your glass, then set it once again upon the coffee table at your side. You reach for the third box.

Slowly you lift the lid from box number three. Underneath you see black crepe paper covering something delicate and instantly recognize this gift as an item of clothing. You slowly open the crepe paper wrapping to reveal neatly folded, French nylon, thigh-high stockings....naughty black thigh-highs, Sweetness! The kind only the naughtiest and sexiest of women dare wear in public. And with each sexy gift, you are feeling naughtier and naughtier!

You carefully take one small sip from your champagne, then a second, larger gulp for courage, then carefully, but shakily stand, woozy now, from having drunken more than your usual fill of alcohol for one evening, but caring not, your inhibitions are floating away along with the cobwebs in your head! Carefully, you lift the ultra sleek stockings from the thin container, and delicately unfold them. A small card falls to the floor.

You bend to pick it up and read aloud..."The legs of a goddess should be beautifully adorned...however, I want those creamy white thighs exposed to my unpredictable touch. Try the stockings on my dear."

You fall in a heap on the sofa, and lying on your back, naked 'cept for the pearls, you roll the hose, then slowly pull one stocking over your tiny foot, over your delicate ankle, over your shapely calf and slowly, ever so slowly, ever so erotically, up over your delicious thigh where the elastic band snaps tightly and snugly, warmly hugging your creamy white flesh. Then you hurriedly rush to do likewise with the second stocking.

The sensation of the silk over your slickly shaven, shiny skin is exotic, and after adorning your legs with both, you cannot help but continue to run your hands up your thighs, over your wet pussy, then up your tight stomach, over your heaving chest, over your pink, pointy, throbbing nipples, and over your swan-like neck, feeling the pearls just once and recalling their significance before continuing to run your hands up, up though your silken hair...a shiver runs up your spine and you shudder, stretch, and squeeze your legs together.

Then you close your eyes, lie back and spread your legs. The fingers of one hand slip into your hair; the fingers of your other hand slip into your slick, moist pussy. Slowly you slip a long index finger into your slit...deep, but ever so slowly in, and then, ever so slowly out! You begin to naughtily writhe on the sofa. The hand in your hair, furiously twirls one long golden strand into your mouth. The hand in your crotch electrifies...but then you once again remember the gifts, sit up and slide to the floor, girlishly excited once again, and now clothed only in the pearly necklace and the thigh-highs.

You reach for the fourth box. This one has the shape of a shoe box...You open it, and that's what you find. But not ordinary shoes...no Sweetness, for my imagination is never ordinary. No, these shoes are five-inch, black, ankle strapped stiletto pumps. "Come FUCK me" they cry out Sweetness! And you know I will!

You eagerly slip them on, and instantly you feel (of course), five-inches taller, but more importantly, ten-degrees bolder...sexier by the inch! Every muscle in your legs and ass tighten and stretch. My how marvelous you look! You rush to the hallway mirror and twirl on your new, spike heels, turning your ass to the mirror, while you stand teetering on your toes, admiring your firm backside and long, exotic legs! There is nothing quite like the sight of a beautiful and excited woman, and you meet that description! You giggle and rush back to the parlor. Your mind is spinning out of control now with playful, naughty exuberance!

You lift the 5th box. This box contains a magnificent silk skirt, but oh so short and oh so shear! It is made of white, imported silk, pleated, but with a gorgeous frilly, black ribbon along the hem. Two thin gold chains hang from a loop on the right hip, around your waist, dangling slightly lower on the opposite side. You step into the sexy skirt, and pull it up, over your eager hips.

The oh so short and sexy skirt; barely, just barely covers the tops of your thigh-high nylons. The soft, while material, coolly rubs across the back of your delicate, uncovered thighs and ass, tickling you lightly.

You rush once again to the hallway mirror, your pace quickening with each gift and with each drop of champagne! You stare at the naughty Sweetness in the mirror, now grinning greedily from ear-to-ear. How hot you look. Adorned as you are, your legs and ass are magnificent, and you know it! The black hem ribbon serves to mesh with and hide the tops of your stockings, although just barely...and although exceedingly shear, the white skirt serves to masque your naked thighs and ass...that is, it does so in incandescent light! The kind of light found in your home! Little do you know that under the black-lights of a nightclub, it grows totally translucent.

Eager to see what else awaits, you rush back to the parlor and lift your champagne glass to your lips. One small sip remains. You gulp it down hungrily. You woozily run a finger around the rim of the glass and then suck the finger into your saturated mouth, sucking the last of the sweet champagne from your sexy flesh before pulling your finger from your sweetly puckered lips with a loud POP! Now dressed in the skirt, the naughty French stockings, the blazingly hot stiletto heels and the virgin white, pearl necklace, you reach for the 6th box.

This one contains a pink lace top. You rush to slip it over your head. The material is sheer, and the neckline plunges deeply between your breasts, and on your back, nearly to your ass! Although quite tight otherwise, the lapels contain multi-layered bundles of the delicate material that serve to hide your heaving breasts and pleadingly sensitive nipples. The fine lace, rubs gently across your straining breasts, exciting your senses!

Once again you rush for the hallway mirror, your to-and-fro pace now frenetic! Your look excites and frightens you in the same breath. You look absolutely stunning! Hot and fuckable my dear Sweetness. But never have you dressed for public display, and left so little to the imagination...never have you dressed leaving so much of your secret wonders exposed to public view and private touch!

But the exhibitionist side of you excites you, even as you keep it secret, doesn't it Sweetness? You begin to fantasize. In private you often envision yourself, dancing in front of a crowd! Slowly removing one item of clothing at a time in one of those predominantly male, strip clubs...shedding your clothing...exposing your hot and steamy body to the view of many, sexy, pleading men...who desire and hunger for you. Men who beg you to shed your clothing for their pleasure...reaching for you, with arms and fingers outstretched, as you indiscriminately writhe, wriggle and sway for their pleasure and yours. In your imagination, you cum to their unbridled attention and the discomfort in their loins only you can cause.

Yes, that vision now excites you...an unfulfilled fantasy that burns in your yearning mind. You begin to caress your body in all those special spots, just like you envision yourself doing on stage in that fantasy. The outfit you wear allows easy access to all your pleasure zones...easy access for you at this moment and easy access for me on Friday...and as you day dream in utter enjoyment, touching your electrified body as only a woman can, you come to that realization...you'll be easily exposed to my manly, greedy touch.

As you gaze at the sexy reflection of the naughty you, fondling yourself in the mirror, you recognize that this outfit would be ideal for that fantasy, and secretly resolve to add this outfit when you fantasize of this strip-club scene, forever more. But you quickly snap out-of-it. That scenario will have to be for another time. You rush back to the parlor, for the last gift awaits.

This box is another of those thin square boxes that you started with. You open it impatiently, and see....a pearl-adorned, thong-like panty. You lift it from the box. The waistband is made of frilly pink silk and elastic. But the thong that will rest between your ass cheeks and pussy lips is made of one long strand of black pearls, each approximately one-quarter inch in diameter. And from that strand, hangs dangling, like a light-chain, a four-inch strand of eight, larger pearls.

Curious, you step into the thong, and pull it up, under your oh, so short skirt, and over your smooth ass. It fits, oh so tight, and the cold pearls rest between your once again soaking pussy lips. The dangling, larger strand rests gently between your legs, delicately serving to both hold your legs apart, and tickle your edible thighs!