Sweetness This One's Also For You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start to rush for the hallway mirror once again, and instantly realize the secret of this gift. With each stride of those beautifully, long and sexily adorned legs, the thong-like strand of pearls, slides up and down along your lips, pressing tight against your clit.

"Oh, My," you groan and suddenly stop short in your tracks. You start to walk purposely towards the mirror once again, and feel the dangling, larger strand, trapped between your thighs, and slipping into your soaking pussy as you walk. You quickly stop again, and repeat, "Ohhhhhhh, My!!"

You start to walk again, and realize that with this gift, your walk is made more seductive, far more seductive...but more importantly your pussy now aches for relief...for the constant rubbing and pressure of this nasty thong has you at the height of ecstasy! Your mind is dizzy and warm from the effect of the cool champagne, but your body is intolerably begging for relief.

You stand in front of the hallway mirror. You lean one hand on the wall under the mirror, and bend your legs. The strand in the crack of your ass and between your pussy lips slides tight and aggressively along your clit. You fall to your knees on the floor, and reach to press the dangling pearls into your pussy! You clench your legs and roll to your side...squeezing the pearls between your soothingly satisfied lips. Then, you feel it...welling up from the depths of your soul...your orgasm begins to build, slowly but steadily...you roll to your back...your hand now pulling tightly on the strand along your clit....

...you writhe, you roll, you shiver and you shudder...your legs grow tense, you arch your ass high off the floor, and pull ever tighter on that delightfully slippery strand...it cuts between those soaking wet lips, and rubs roughly on your clit...you clench your pussy against the pearls buried deep inside you.

"...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" you begin to groan, then you begin to whimper!!!!! Your orgasm builds, your heart pounds. Your sensitive skin is on fire and your mind is reeling. Your hips rise and fall and with each rise, you pull tighter and tighter on that strand rubbing against your clit. "Oh, Yes, Ohhhhhh" you moan as you force the larger pearls deep into your soaking tunnel of love. Hmmmm, you moan, you bite your lower lip. Your pussy is drenched beyond utter belief, your clit throbbing, you yearn for relief...and then...you explode! Wave after wave of passion and pleasure rushes through your flesh and bones....warm, foamy, female, froth flows uncontrollably.

"Oh Michael, you bastard!! What do you do to me?" you scream at the top of your lungs to no one but yourself, as you fuck yourself madly, still shivering in the throes of a massive orgasm that goes on for minutes!

Finally, slowly, ever so slowly it begins to subside, and your pace slows and halts, all the tension within you slowly leaving your body! For several long moments, you lie on the plush carpet, your gleaming body, still shuddering...still panting, but now spent. Snug. Excitement ebbing, sheer relaxation begins to overtake you. With your hand still resting between your legs and wearing your naughty outfit, you close your eyes and fold one sexy arm over your forehead. In a moment you fall deeply into an angelic, trancelike sleep!

In the darkened office of a club downtown, a tall, dark, sinewy man leans back in a plush leather chair, and throws his feet up on the desk in front of him. He takes a deep drag on a superb Cuban cigar, exhales and then purses his lips, turns the cigar in his fingers and stares into space. Then, although no one is present 'cept himself, he speaks aloud. "You have no idea what's in store for you Friday, Sweetness," he says to a sultry vision in his head, "imagine what's to come Sweetness! And be prepared."

To be continued... Next chapter. Michael takes Sweetness out on the town and then just "takes" her!