Sweets Fair Surprise

Story Info
Nothing is sweeter than my wife's honey, and not just for me.
10.8k words
4.19
42.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting late, dear. Maybe we should be going back home?" Isabel asked Paul. "Besides, I have a surprise for you, once we get there. It's something I'm sure you'll like. The plan was to show it to you hours ago, but never mind. I'll even give you a clue: It's something I'm wearing!"

"Well, I love what I'm seeing right now, so I'm sure I'll love the surprise."

Looking at his wife appreciatively, Paul wondered what the surprise might be. From her clue, he was sure she had put on some sexy lingerie for him. Not that he needed it, mind you. He would often get a hard-on just looking at her. His wife was looking smoking hot, although in a very professional way. In a reasonably short pearl-white and black pencil skirt that she wore above her knees, and with a tight red shirt, unbuttoned just enough to suggest a little cleavage, she looked like the very sexy 36 year old MILF she was. It was a warm night, so she wasn't wearing any stockings or pantyhose. Her long, delightful legs looked even longer and hotter because of the black high heel shoes she had decided to wear to work that morning. She looked like a hot teacher or a secretary who had just left work and didn't have time to change. And, in fact, that was exactly what had happened. In fact, the only difference from the way she had looked at work all day was the slight cleavage on sight. Because she didn't have time to change, she chose to unbutton her shirt a bit on their way there, and that made her feel a bit sexier, despite the lack of any make-up (besides her red lipstick and matching fingernails) or any of the sexier outfits she had in her wardrobe.

That afternoon, upon returning home from work, Isabel was surprised to see that, for once, her husband had gotten there before her. She gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"This is new, dear! So early and already here?"

"Yes, today I just had to leave a bit earlier. Listen, I've got a proposition for you. What about going out?"

"You mean right now?"

"Sure! At least that's the idea. You see..." And he told her that one of his co-workers had told him about a fair that was taking place in a nearby town, where he had gone a few days before with his family. Since Paul knew Isabel would love to go there, and that he himself wouldn't mind a little change of scenery, either, he decided to leave work a bit earlier than usual, and if she was interested, they would just go there. The problem was that, since it was the last day of the fair, which was a few miles away, and it was already getting late in the afternoon, they had no time to change into more comfortable clothes.

They both really wanted to go out for a bit, and decided to have dinner at the fair. Five minutes after getting home from work, they were leaving again.

The fair was all that they had hoped for, especially considering it was the last day, and they had a lot of fun together. Loud music could be heard all around them, most of it coming from the rides strewn all over, like a siren call to their potential customers. And it worked, as people of all ages were also having fun. The theme of that year's fair was "Sweets", and the decorations made that obvious. Everywhere they looked they could see gigantic lollipops hanging from walls and trees, as well as enormous chocolates and marshmallows, besides other supersized candies. The colors and sizes gave the fair an air of Alice in wonderland, or of Gulliver's travels. Some of the sweets were actually real and for sale, which was interesting if you needed your sugar fix that badly. For Isabel and Paul, however, and as much as they liked sweets, those were way too big. "We have to think about our own weight" Isabel told Paul jokingly "So there's no way we're eating anything like that. If you would treat me to dinner, however, that would be much better! And you just might get to eat something "sweet" when we're finished." She said, kissing him on the cheek and leaving a slight red lipstick mark. He smiled at her.

"Let's take care of that, then. I could eat something too." Then, looking mischievously at her, he added "And I can't wait for dessert!"

They found a free table in an outdoor restaurant and sat down. Hundreds of people passed by them as they ordered and ate. They talked, they laughed and they ate (and drank) a bit more than usual. Feeling slightly too full and a bit light-headed, they decided to stay and walk around for a bit more, at least until their buzz wore off, before heading back home.

It was late in the evening, almost 11.30 p.m., when Isabel suggested leaving the fair (and teased Paul with her surprise). The moon was not quite full, but was more than enough to let them find their way back to the car without the need for any artificial light.

"Thank you dear, that was a wonderful evening" Isabel said. "I wish we could do this more often."

"I liked it a lot too. We really must do this again soon."

And inside the car, they embraced and kissed tenderly.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too" she replied.

His left hand moved from her shoulder to her left breast, caressing it. She hummed in pleasure.

"What is your idea, mister?" she asked him, smiling. "Feel anything you like?"

"You know I do. And I don't think I can wait until we get home."

"Hmmm... It's true we never seem to do it in the car anymore... and it can be very sexy..." Isabel purred.

"Well, when I got back home I wanted to play with you for a while." Paul added. "There's no reason we can't find a secluded place and have a little fun. What do you say? Do you still want to play?"

Licking her red lips in anticipation, she asked him "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, for starters, and since I am still very curious about my surprise, what about stripping for me inside the car?"

She gulped, feeling aroused at the proposition but also slightly nervous. "What if someone sees us? We're not kids anymore, you know."

"Don't worry. We´ll look for a nice, secluded place, so we're comfortable."

She thought for a few seconds. In the end, her excitement won. Placing her hand on his growing cock, she told him "Then let's go. I can see you really like the idea, and, to be honest, so do I."

They left the parking lot and started looking for a good spot to park, away from the fair and everyone in it. A few miles down the road they found what looked like a small but thick forest, with a narrow road going into it.

"I think that's a great place for us!" He said. "What do you think?"

She looked around. No lights could be seen, and no cars were visible anywhere.

"It looks like the perfect place for what I'm about to do to you!" She replied. "Let's follow that road and find a nice parking spot!"

And so they did. Less than two miles later they found the walls of an old, abandoned house. Next to it, almost completely hidden from the road, they could see what looked like a nice clearing in the forest, perfect for them.

"That's a good place!" She said. "And if anyone passes by, they may be able to see there's a car there, but nothing else."

They parked their car in the clearing. Paul grabbed his camera from the glove compartment and told Isabel "This is something I want to remember. Today you'll be my pin-up model."

Blushing a little, Isabel asked "Shall we do this inside the car or outside?"

"Well, since there's no one in sight, and we can see perfectly, we may as well start outside, and then get in for the more interesting parts."

They both got out of the car. Isabel posed next to it, lifting her skirt a little, up to her thighs, smiling at the camera, while Paul snapped a few photos. She opened her red shirt completely, taking it off, and showing the light blue, body hugging lingerie underneath. Her nipples and bellybutton could be seen through the sheer fabric.

"So that was the surprise!" Paul said. "I like it!" Indeed he did. He loved to see her in her black or red lingerie, of course, but she would sometimes wear different colors, like light blue, orange or yellow. It made her feel younger, and did nothing to lessen the desire he had for her.

She slowly unzipped her black and white skirt, and, while moving to the rhythm of a song only she could hear, she slid it down her naked legs, taking it off and throwing it inside the car, next to where her shirt was. Her thong was also light-blue, barely covering her completely shaven pussy. There was a slight hint of her pussy lips through the fabric, as well as of a darker-blue spot, that indicated she was having a lot of fun. He snapped another couple of photographs.

"I can't tell you just how exciting this is!" Paul told Isabel.

"Then why don't you show me? Anyway, it's time to get back inside" she said, taking his hand. "I'm not comfortable enough to continue out here, even if there's no one around!" And with that, they got back into the car, sitting in the back seat.

They started kissing, slowly, savoring every single erotic kiss. Isabel opened her husband's zipper and put her hand inside, feeling his fully erect cock, all covered in pre-cum and ready for her. She took it out and ran her red nailed fingers from its tip to its base, teasing him. Meanwhile, Paul was busy alternating between fondling her breasts underneath the blue camisole and teasing her by fingering her extremely wet pussy over her blue thong.

They were completely distracted with each other, and didn't notice a car leaving the road, parking in the clearing they were in, until it had already passed them. It stopped some distance away from them, but they could see it perfectly. Isabel jumped in the back seat and looked around, embarrassed.

"So much for us being the only ones here!" She wanted to leave, but that meant that they had to move to the front seats. Since she was almost naked (and her hard nipples and soaked thong were too obvious, she stayed in the back seat instead.

"Maybe we can watch. If they parked next to us, they must be a lot less shy than we are." Paul told her.

Isabel looked at her husband, a sultry smile forming on her red lips. "Oh, so you want to watch, huh? Mr. Peeping tom is not satisfied with what he has?"

"I think you can tell how satisfied I am with you just by looking down at what you are holding. Anyway, are you not curious to see something like this?" was his response.

Squeezing his cock with her right hand and turning toward the other car, she told him "I am curious, yes. And excited too. Let's watch for a bit, if they don't mind, and then you can move to the driver's seat and we'll leave. There's no way I'm letting anyone see me the way I am now!"

"Although that would be interesting." He added. "Imagine that. My wife giving a show to a bunch of guys. How hot would it be, and how jealous would I get?"

"A lot, I bet. Besides, if I ever had the courage to do that, I would give you and them a show they would never forget!"

Isabel was only joking, though. Or was she? She wondered if she could ever let someone other than her husband see her naked body. What would they think of it? What thoughts would go through their minds? What would they want to do with her? She was so lost in her exciting thoughts she didn't realize the light inside the other car was now on. She only noticed it when Paul spoke.

"I guess they want to be seen."

Isabel looked at the other car. Inside, a couple, maybe in their forties, definitely a bit older than they were, was perfectly visible. The woman had short black hair and was wearing what looked like a red corset. The man had short brown hair and had his arm around the woman. They were just sitting there, hugging and holding each other closely, not doing anything special, almost as if they were waiting for something. And it was suddenly clear what it was. As Isabel and Paul observed, out of the forest came a man. He stopped, looked at both cars and walked toward the one with the light on.

"What is he doing?" Isabel asked Paul.

"I have no idea. I guess we'll see..." was his response.

The man moved around the car, stopping outside the woman's window, and put his hand inside. The movement inside the car indicated that this was not unexpected. The woman lowered the back of her seat and put one leg on the dashboard. Suddenly, their visitor had his cock in his hand. He was masturbating with one hand while the other was clearly touching the woman inside the car. Then, the woman took the stranger's hard cock in her hand and started tugging at it. Groans could be heard in the night. The woman's companion had disappeared inside the car, although it was clear from the woman's sighs and movements that he was busy, probably licking her cunt. That's when the woman took the stranger's cock in her mouth and started sucking it with abandon. Paul and Isabel couldn't believe their eyes.

"I never expected your surprise would turn out like this! But I'm loving our front row seats." Paul told his wife.

Isabel didn't answer. She was fascinated by what was happening right in front of her. Her pussy, already wet before, was now soaking her panties with flowing juices. Her nipples were so hard they seemed to be ready to poke holes in her blue camisole. "Why is this so exciting?" she thought. The sex with a stranger fantasy wasn't something she had never thought of. Like any normal woman, she had her own desires, of course, and she didn't hide them from her husband. Once, in a hotel somewhere, she had even played with her husband, blindfolded, pretending someone else was in the room, ready to fuck her. But those were fantasies, this was reality! And it was making her reevaluate her own secret desires. Could she ever be able to do something like that? Would she want to? Her mind told her no, but her pussy told her yes. Just the thought was making her almost dizzy with desire.

And then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw another man, younger than the first, this one coming from behind their own car, from a vehicle that had just parked behind them. He looked inside, straight at her. His eyes devoured Isabel, every part of her, every single curve of her almost naked body. Although she wasn't, she felt completely naked to his eyes. In the dim light of the moon, excited as she was, she was a sight to behold. This new man licked his lips while looking at her, but continued toward the other car. Isabel felt a tingle in her body, a quivering inside. She felt exposed, vulnerable, but hornier than she had felt in a long time. Then she felt Paul's hand inside her legs, his exploring fingers pushing aside her blue thong and touching her just the way she liked it. He moved his fingers from her wet snatch to her clit, taking his time, making sure she could feel his every move, taking her ever closer to the ground-shaking orgasm she could feel forming inside her. Once again they kissed and she took his hard, throbbing manhood in her right hand, squeezing it and tugging it gently. Even in her high state of arousal she could feel that if she moved her hand too fast he would cum all over her. She had been teasing him all night, and she knew he was about to explode. Although that was something that had always excited her a lot, she knew she would soon need a cock pounding her pussy, and so she refrained from moving too fast.

Looking up, Paul and Isabel were surprised to see that the scene had changed. It was now even more sexually charged, if possible. The woman in the other car was now alternating between sucking both strangers, while being pounded from behind by her companion. Paul and Isabel's eyes were glued to what was happening in front of them. It was almost surreal! And they were definitely not expecting what happened next. As they continued to watch, touching each other and feeling their orgasm growing with each second, the first man came all over the woman's big, jiggly tits, which had somehow jumped out of her tight red corset. Rope upon rope of cum landed on her, covering her big tits and their dark areolas. Meanwhile, the man inside the car started moving faster and faster. He was clearly about to cum inside her. With a shiver, he stopped, and it was obvious he was filling her with his seed. Because of the distance, their voices were not very clear. Paul and Isabel could, however, hear the woman's moans, as well as at least those of two of the men. When her companion moved away from her well fucked pussy, the woman did something that surprised the two observers even more: she opened the car door, stepped outside and was immediately taken from behind by the younger stranger. There was no way she had cleaned her cunt after being filled with semen, and that explained why this new cock, much bigger than that of the first stranger, entered her with absolutely no difficulties, filling her completely.

Since all this was now taking place outside the car, Isabel could see everything pretty clearly. As soon as that big, fat cock disappeared inside the woman's well used cunt, Isabel felt a wave of pleasure, unlike any she had recently felt, washing over her. Her orgasm was so powerful she lost all control, moaning audibly, and involuntarily increasing the speed of her hand on Paul's thick, hard cock. He too was beyond the point of no return. As she was enjoying her shattering orgasm, her legs shaking, her face red with excitement, she felt his cock grow thicker, almost jumping on her hand, and spurt after spurt of his sticky hot cum hit her all over her lingerie covered belly, as well as her naked legs. Some of it even fell on her soaked thong. In front of them, the other woman was still being thoroughly fucked. Her tits swayed with each of the man's thrusts, and she moaned with extreme pleasure. Then the man tensed up and stopped moving. Taking his cock out, completely drenched in her juices, as well as her companion's, he came all over her, his cum covering her ass and her back, leaving white milky gobs of sperm on her red corset. And then, as soon as it had begun, it was over. The two men disappeared, one of them into the forest, the other in his car. The woman in the red corset waved at Isabel and Paul, blew them a kiss and got into the car with her companion. They left immediately afterward.

Inside their car, Paul and Isabel were still recovering from their orgasms and, especially, from what they had just seen.

"If all your surprises are like this, sign me up for the next one!" Paul said.

"Wow" Isabel told him "What an orgasm I just had! Did you see that? That woman just fucked three guys as if it was nothing! And she knew she was being watched!"

"Oh, I assure you I saw it perfectly. In fact, I don't think either of us will forget it anytime soon. Come here, lover."

They kissed tenderly, feeling each other. Finally, they got up, cleaned themselves as well as they could and went back home.

"Would we ever be able to do something like that?" Isabel asked him on the way home.

"Until today, my answer would have been a definite "no". After what we saw, and especially after seeing how turned on we were by it, I think we must try something like that sometime soon."

"It's a shame she wanted all those cocks for herself." Isabel teased Paul, her own hand moving up her leg, resting over her drenched thong. "I know I could use a hard one deep inside me right now!"

Feeling his own cock growing again in his trousers, Paul replied "You know you are going to get it as soon as we get home, don't you?"

"And I just can't wait for it!"

Before they knew it, they were home. They jumped on each other like animals in heat, and fucked with abandon. The following morning they did it again.

****************

Paul and Isabel had no way of knowing it, but they were definitely not the first couple to find that clearing, and what went on in it. In fact, it was a well-known dogging spot, something they discovered later on the internet. They had no idea something like that even existed. It was strange. Dangerous too, they thought, but at the same time, very exciting.