Sweltering

Story Info
Unbearable summer heat can only be resolved one way...
874 words
3.91
24.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's sweltering. 4 p.m. in the middle of summer. A one bedroom apartment and a broken fan. My clothes stick to my body. And I crave cock.

I know who to call. I send the quick message. And pray with the dazed fervour only this heat can inspire that he is free. A reply five agonising minutes later: get ready.

I am already getting hard as I grind into the bed. Salivating. Wanting.

The next twenty minutes are agony in confirmed anticipation. When he finally knocks, I feel the first moisture escape me.

He enters (it's always unlocked for him). A hot draft wafts through the room. It's not just the outside. All his bulk comes to a stand in front of my bed. I look up at him. The tight navy-coloured uniform. The thick arms protruding. The heavy chest. That square, scruffy face, still with sunglasses on.

Hungry today, he says. I nod. He walks to the windows to close the shutters. I admire that round, tight arse. Want it naked.

He's back, right in front of my face. Beg, he says. Please, I say, looking up into his impassive face. The thick lips curve into a smile. Please, I don't want to beg today, I just need it, I'm upfront.

He nods, almost imperceptibly. He loosens his belt, undoes his shirt buttons, moves forward. I feel the heat from him in my face, am drawn forward. He unzips and lets his pants drop. I gasp at his heavy bulge in tight briefs. His thick shaft extends across to his hips. I reach out but he knocks my hands off. He grabs my head instead, burying it in his crotch. I sniff, feel myself drooling, feel the moisture of the fabric, see it darkened, from sweat and - I hope - his precum.

Finally he loosens his grip on my head and lowers the waistband. His cock pops out, and I feel myself leaking a second time. His perfect tool, long, curved and made for my mouth. Honey brown on its veiny shaft, shiny pink on its fat cockhead. I greedily stuff it in my mouth. Make it wet. Begin sucking.

He groans, it's all the approval I needed. I suck deeper, feel it going down my throat. Feel myself impossibly hard, my cock crushed underneath as I suck him and grind myself. It's uncomfortable, agonising, but I continue. His cock in my mouth is the real reward.

And he wants it there. That's a good boy, he says, taking off his sunglasses and looking at me intently. Suck it deep. He groans louder. I look into his eyes in between sucks. Run my tongue around the thick cockhead. Tease the underside of its ridge. Silently plead with him for more. And he does. Those thick palms are on my head. They start pushing down. The hips move slowly, fucking my face.

I beat back the urge to choke. Expand my throat, let it all in. Soon my lips brush his pubic hair. I feel his balls on my lower lips. I reach out for them. Grab at them. His groans enter a deeper register, and he pushes my hands away. I latch on instead to his arse. Knead his tight butt cheeks through his damp briefs. He lets them rest.

He moves faster. Slurping sounds fill the air as his cock slides in and out of my wet mouth. Every so often he pushes in deep and holds my head down. He only lets go when my fingers dig in too painfully into his arse. When he releases, I gasp for breath, and take him in again.

Gonna fill you up real soon, he says. I assent; it comes out muffled. When he releases for a little bit I beg, give it to me, please. You ready then, slut? Muffled groans again. Open wide then.

He fucks faster now. His hold on my hair is almost painful. I match my grinding, wanting to cum at the same time. He notices and slaps my arse, just once. It feels heavenly. But I concentrate. Suck deeper. Feel the engorging of his cockhead. Relish that almost high pitched moan. The first taste of his seed.

And then the explosion.

Wave after wave of hot cream. I struggle to swallow it all. Some escapes the sides of my mouth. And he keeps spurting. And groaning like a mad bull. I am on the edge. And when he pushes my mouth in one final time to suck down every last drop, I succumb. Feel the sudden wetness as I cream myself. Waves of pleasure along with the heavy force still on my head. I spasm uncontrollably, writhe on the bed. Only my head is still, and it's attached to his cock.

He pushes me off and I fall back on my bed, still in a daze. I watch as he slides his briefs over the still hard cock. The pants are done up, and the shirt. He picks up his sunglasses and smiles. You done good, he says. I tremble. He shows himself out. I watch that perfect arse move away. Try to fall into sleep in my filthy, hot mess. The door slams.

It's sweltering again.