SWES: Purpose

Story Info
Anakin finds purpose... in Padmé.
3.3k words
4.42
48.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anakin knelt on the cold floor. His eyes were open, but they didn't see. He didn't see the straw and skin hut he knelt in, nor did he see the candles flickering or the shafts of pale moonlight flooding in through the hole he had cut. Most of all, he didn't see Shmi, her bloodied and broken body limp in his arms. He didn't see her scarred and battered face, the result of weeks of beatings.

The minutes slipped by as he knelt there, immobilised by an unfathomable loneliness, an overwhelming sense of futility. The binary suns of Tatooine continued to burn and the galaxy continued to revolve, yet Anakin lay frozen, untouched by the passing of time.

Not until moonlight gave way to sunlight and the crimson light of a new day crept across the floor, nudging against his face did he even remember where he was. Yet he still could not move, nor did he know why he should.

He retreated into the pulsating eddies and flows of the Force, opening himself to its caress. His conscience expanded, slinking through the walls of the Tusken hut. He swept through the minds of the two guards on the door and continued, sweeping outwards. Something grew inside him. A meaning, a purpose to an otherwise empty existence; a raging inferno that sung through his veins, fuelled by the broken body of his mother. Rage.

Completely immersed in the power of the Force, Anakin rose from the ground; a single fluid movement. A moment later, he was at the door. A thought and it shattered outwards; nothing against the fury of the Force. His lightsaber ignited with a snap-hiss. Left, right. Without conscious thought or effort, the two Tusken guards crumpled. The flame only burned brighter.

***

Halfway across the galaxy, the Jedi temple recoiled as a wave of impossible power swept through the Force. Cries of hate and vengeance overwhelmed even Master Yoda. Past Masters, now one with the Force, cried out, but above their symphony of pain, a single voice called, "No, Anakin! No! Don't! No!" It was the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Padmé gasped, dropping the wench she was carrying.

"Are you alright, Miss Padmé?" asked C-3PO.

"I... I'm fine," she managed as her senses were overwhelmed with Anakin's anger, pulsating waves of loss, of pain and suffering. The flood opened something inside her, something she'd pushed away and locked up. "We can't live a lie" she told herself without conviction.

***

The Force had never flowed so strongly through him. Anakin revelled in its power. A blast of energy obliterated a line of huts. A flick of a wrist sent a fleeing group of Tusken women and children slamming into the staves of their mates and fathers. His blade whirled, a whirlwind of blue death.

There was nothing left. Each and every Tusken lay slaughtered, and he was left empty as even rage abandoned him. Overwhelmed by the sudden loss, he collapsed into the bleached sand, alone.

***

"He's back! He's back!" called Beru from the doorway.

Padmé rushed out with C-3PO right behind her muttering, "Oh dear."

They caught up with Beru outside along with Cliegg, his hoverchair knocking things out of the way. Padmé scanned the horizon, shielding her eyes from the dual glare of the Tatooine suns. She finally marked the black dot that was Anakin, rushing toward them. As the speck grew into a distinguishable form, she realized that he was not alone.

"Shmi," sobbed Cliegg.

Beru sniffled and Owen laid his arm across her shoulders, holding her close to him. Anakin stepped off his landspeeder. Silently he moved to unstrap his dead mother, lifting her gently and cradling her in his arms. With a glance at Cliegg, he disappeared inside.

The thing that struck Padmé the most was the expression etched deep into Anakin's face, an expression unlike anything she had ever seen on the Padawan: part rage, part grief, part guilt and worst of all, defeat. She knew Anakin would need her, and soon. But she had no idea what she might do for him.

***

"I brought you something to eat."

Anakin didn't even look up. "The shifter broke," he explained, far too intensely. "Life seems so much simpler when you're fixing things. I'm good at fixing things. I..."

Padmé watched as the hydrospanner dropped out of his hand and she realised he was on the verge of collapse.

"Why did she have to die?"

Padmé slid the tray down the workbench and moved behind him, encircling his waist and resting her head comfortingly on his back.

"Why couldn't I save her? I know I could have." Anakin's voice grew stronger.

"Annie... you did everything you could." Padmé squeezed him tighter. "There are things no one can fix. You're not all powerful."

He pulled himself out of her embrace, his face slipping into a mask of despair. "No... you're right. I'm not. I'm useless. What's the point? How can I be the Chosen One if I couldn't even save my own mother?"

"Annie... please." Padmé had never seen him so beaten. "You've already done more than any Jedi could have imagined. You're the only human ever to have won..."

"So I could go and leave my mother here to die!" Anakin spat. "And I couldn't even save her from a group of primitives."

"Annie..."

"Don't!" he roared. "What's the point?"

"Please An..."

"Why do you care anyway?" he demanded. "You can always find another Jedi guardian, one who can do their job."

"Annie. I..."

"Stop calling me that!" he roared. "You don't..."

"I love you!" Padmé cried.

Silence, broken only by the thudding of their hearts. Anakin stared at her.

"Please... I've been dying a little each day since you came back into my life," Padmé whimpered.

He reached out to hold her but quickly jerked back.

"You said you have more important things to do than fall in love," he muttered.

"I... I..."

They embraced. Padmé sagged against his chest, her warmth and softness easing the pain inside him. She looked up into his eyes; her diplomats mask stripped away with her confession of love. Waves of peaces swept through Anakin. He gazed down at Padmé lying limp in his arms. He was the strong one again.

Their lips met in a soft and gentle kiss, one that lingered and deepened. One that said years of carefully restrained emotion in that single moment. And in that kiss, every barrier, every layer under which both of them had locked away their feelings disappeared. Every reason, every justification that had seemed so real mere minutes ago melted away; intangible memories of a long forgotten dream.

They breathed in, each relishing the scent of the other. Padmé felt her heart stop as his tongue slipped into her mouth, making her knees grow weak. She closed her eyes and melted into Anakin, pressing harder against him.

The kiss became more urgent as they continued silently pouring their hearts out to each other. Padmé felt a rush of heat surge through her body as Anakin continued to explore her mouth, years of pent-up emotion and desire igniting a raging inferno deep within her.

Anakin groaned, feeling himself harden against Padmé. The Force sang with their overwhelming passion as their tongues continued to duel. Subconsciously he reached out and locked the door, levitating the tray of food off the work bench as he collapsed back on it.

He moved his lips lower, sensually grazing the skin of her neck. His fingers wound themselves through her elaborately styled hair, brushing the Force through her luscious curls and allowing them to cascade down her back. She could hear his ragged breathing as he moved closer to her ear, her entire body on fire as he continued to caress her.

Padmé began to undulate in response to his tantalizing closeness, grinding her hips into his. Anakin's strong body echoed her movements. His lips moved urgently, his arms pressing her tighter against him. He brushed across her throat, eliciting a soft moan as her head spun. The only thing left in Padmé's universe was the feel of his firm lips and hot breath, brushing and teasing and moving.

Padmé found her hands grasping at her waist, fumbling with the belt that held his tunic closed. Anakin smiled, filled with warmth as he effortlessly unclasped the clip with the Force and allowed his tunic to fall away, layer by layer. He continued to sway, grinding their hips together as he held her close.

Padmé gasped as his undershirt slid off his muscular torso, fluttering to the ground. She found her gaze drawn to his ripped chest, glistening with sweat. Yet another wave of desire swept through her as he broke away. Even as she opened her mouth to protest, his fingers found their way to her stomach, goosebumps marking their path as they brushed softly against her exposed skin.

In a display of Force mastery and finesse, Anakin lifted them both, spinning their entwined bodies and laying Padmé gently on the workbench. His fingers dipped underneath her top, making their way up. He rubbed his entire hand across her bare skin, creeping all the while higher.

In an agonizingly pleasurable movement, he slid his hand over her firm breasts, flicking her top off with a fluid motion of his wrists. She moaned as she felt the warm Tatooine air brush her erect nipples. She bit back a yelp as she felt his mouth on her nipples, teasing the small rounded nubs. His tongue flicked the exposed nub, sending sparks of pleasure between her legs., He rolled her other nipple between his calloused thumb and index finger, eliciting more moans of pleasure.

He continued to move down, the Force clearing the fabric of her pants out of his way as he left a trail of kisses down her stomach.

"Anakin!" she gasped as he neared her core.

He glanced up with a smirk on his face, his confidence back.

"Yes?" he said innocently as her tight pants slid themselves off her legs and pooled on the floor. Her mouth hung open and Anakin grinned at the sight of the sharp diplomat lost for words. He cupped her mound through her panties, tracing the outline of her lips with his thumb.

"Please Ana... urrg," Padmé gasped, writhing under the ministrations of his slender fingers.

"Tell me what you want."

"I... I..." she mumbled incoherently. "I... want you."

Smirking, he slid her panties off and she shivered as she exposed herself to him. Pleasure shot through her as he brushed against her wet lips. Then his thumb brushed against her clit and the fireworks started. Her own wetness amplified each sensation as he slid his finger back and forth. He circled his finger against her entrance, taunting until she could stand it no longer. She begged him to enter her.

"Anakin..." she breathed, "please... do it."

He couldn't resist defying here, teasing her for a few more moments before finally slipping a finger inside her. She thrust her hips high off the bench, screaming his name. It was a sweet agony being finger fucked by Anakin. She craved more as he continued to pump his finger in and out of her wet pussy.

He pulled out, extracting a gasp of protest which quickly turned into a moan as he leaned forward and licked her sweet entrance. His tongue began to slide in and out, the friction generating wave after wave of excruciating pleasure. He licked up against her clit and slipped his finger back in.

He continued to tease her, and as he felt her orgasm begin to bloom through the Force, he added another finger and rubbed his thumb against her clit. A moment later, she screamed, her pussy walls rippling against his fingers.

Padmé's vision began to recover as her pussy continued to spasm around Anakin's hard fingers, still deep within her. As she lay there, he gently slid his fingers out. She moaned as he stood up, revealing his perfectly ripped chest, glistening with sweat. The bulge of his swollen member strained against his pants. With a sly smile, he showed her his two fingers, still coated with her juices, before sensually sucking them clean. Padmé almost came again.

Padmé sat up, her head still reeling. She tried to stand up but her knees wouldn't support her. Anakin wasted no time in grabbing her and plunging his tongue deep into her mouth, smirking to himself when her legs collapsed again.

Padmé slid back down onto the bench. Nervously, she began to stroke his perfect chest, sliding her hands down his sculpted abs. Her hands reached the sharp V pointing directly into his pants. As her confidence grew, she slid her fingers beneath the seam of his pants, reaching lower. She gasped in surprise when she felt his hard member, bare against her skin.

With a knowing smirk, Anakin stepped out of his boots, using the Force to secure them to the floor. They slid themselves aside, followed by his pants. Padmé's pussy spasmed as she gazed up as his magnificent, godly body; his toned chest, muscled torso, firm legs and, most disarmingly, his proud erection.

She reached out toward his member. It was perfect. Long, hard, thick and cut. She ran her fingers lightly down his formidable length. She began to stroke it, rhythmically pumping up and down.

He moaned appreciatively as she continued to work his incredible cock. A drop of pre-cum leaked out which she smeared all over his head with her thumb.

Anakin growled as Padmé lowered her head towards his cock. With one final glance up at him, she engulfed his swollen cockhead in her wet mouth.

"Ohhh fuck Padmé!"

She swirled her hot tongue around his head before slipping her lips down another inch of his cock. Padmé felt herself begin to drip as she watched Anakin writhe under her ministrations. She savoured the idea that she was making him feel good, her pussy growing wetter as she watched his hard body rippling with waves of pleasure. She slid further down his cock, taking another inch before she felt it push against her throat.

With a last suck, she drew her head back, lifting his cock and licking sensually along the sensitive underside. She flicked her tongue against his head a couple of times before sliding her lips down his shaft again. She continued to caress his length with her tongue, feeling every ridge, every pulse. His fingers on her shoulders clenched as she pushed herself down harder on his cock. He rewarded her with a deep growl.

She took the part of his cock she couldn't fit in her mouth and began to stroke it, matching the rhythm of her mouth. She added her other hand, stroking and sucking in tandem.

Padmé wanted nothing more than to continue sucking him until he came in her mouth. She gave the sensitive ride on the underside of his cock a dozen hard flicks, sucking her cheeks in as she continued to pump his cock with one hand, the other having found its way to her swollen pussy.

Padmé continued to bob her head up and down Anakin's shaft, each time going a little deeper. Anakin groaned as he felt himself hit the back of her throat. She kept pushing, only to choke as her gag reflex kicked in. She coughed out his cock, looking up at him almost apologetically and moved to swallow his meat again.

Instead, Anakin picked her up with the Force, flipping her back onto the workbench. He lay on top, hungrily kissed her neck before moving towards her breasts. She arched her chest, pressing herself harder into his mouth. She hugged him close, her hand pulling his hips down while she ground her wet pussy over his hard cock.

He slid his hands along the inside of her thighs, his thumb flicking over her clit as he buried his index finger inside her. Padmé moaned at the pleasure piercing through her, yet she wanted more.

"Please..."

"Please what?" asked Anakin innocently.

"You know..."

"I have no idea." He was smirking again.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"Sorry. What was that?"

"Anakin Skywalker. Fuck me right now!" she demanded.

Anakin grinned down at the vixen grinding her wet pussy against his manhood and snapped a quick salute.

"Of course ma'am.

She began to glare at him but her face quickly changed into ecstasy as he began to tease the entrance of her pussy with his hard cockhead.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yesss... please Annie," Padmé moaned, spreading her legs wider.

She shuddered as his cock glided back over her pussy. He dipped the tip in before pulling out.

"Arrrg!" she screamed, "stop... teasing... me!".

With a single stroke, he buried himself in her hot, velvet pussy. Padmé screamed his name as she came hard around his cock, her pussy rippling pleasurably along the length of his shaft.

He slowly withdrew his cock until only the head remained inside and waited until Padmé met his eyes. He slammed in again, his cock plunging deep into her dripping hole and she screamed again. He continued to flex his hips, pumping his cock into her willing body, all the while gazing into her eyes.

Padmé revelled at the feeling of his cock filling her so completely. She shuddered as he continued to pump in and out.

She began to rock her hips in time to his pounding, thrusting herself harder against him, taking him even deeper. Anakin took this as a cue to increase the pace of his thrusts. Padmé writhed beneath his hard body, grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper insider herself, relishing the feel of his meat deep in her needy pussy.

He began to fuck her harder, his swollen balls slapping against her with each stroke. She felt the now familiar warmth build up inside her as he continued to slide in and out. She opened her legs further, spreading her toes as she braced herself against his relentless pounding.

"Yess Anakin! Fuck me harder!" she screamed, bringing a cocky grin to his face

"How long have you wanted this?" he wondered aloud as he continued to confidently fuck her.

"Yes Yes Harder!"

Suddenly, Anakin sped up his thrusting, drawing on the Force to quite literally drill into her. She lost all control, helpless against his onslaught.

"FUUUUCK AAAANAKIN OHHHH!" she screamed, whipping her head back and forth on the bench.

Anakin felt Padme's pussy spasming against his cock as he buried himself deep within her. He smiled at the sight of her writhing uncontrollably on the bench and felt himself getting close.

Padmé felt Anakin lifting her up. She gasped in shock when she felt his cock at her entrance again. He gave her a grin before dropping her, impaling her on his cock.

"OHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed as Anakin continued to fuck her standing up, his body rippling as he strained to hold her up and continue pounding.

"Harder Anakin! Harder!" she yelled. His grunts and moans of pleasure intensified as he continued to drive himself into her, harder and faster. His teeth brushed against her neck and lips as he slammed her up and down his swollen cock.

Anakin felt himself begin to lose control and drew on the Force for one last effort. "Arrrg!" he roared as he furiously pounded his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. Suddenly, Padmé found phantom fingers caress her nipples and clit, even as Anakin's cock stretched her pussy. She screamed one last time, spasming around his cock, her toes curling. The last thing she felt before she passed out was his powerful cock pulsating, shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep into her pussy.

Anakin groaned as waves of pleasure swept through him. It took an enormous effort to remain upright while he emptied himself inside Padmé's dripping pussy. He smiled as she fainted in his arms and gently set her down. He had found his purpose, the reason for his existence.