Swift Break

Story Info
Taylor Swift knows how to relax after a tiring day.
3.2k words
4.49
30.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes: MF, cons, oral, anal, squirt

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you would like to provide constructive feedback, or any questions, please send an e-mail via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

----------

I was tired. All day I had been racing around the hotel, running errands for guests and fulfilling all of their wishes. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate my job, I love it but during high season the hotel is always packed with ever-demanding tourists. No time for breaks, just running around.

I was walking fast down the hallway pushing a cart along to deliver room service to an older couple when someone stepped from around the corner and bumped into me. At the speed I was going, I couldn't stop in time or prevent the cart from falling over. The cart was knocked over and everything spilled on the ground. On top of that, because of my momentum, I lost my balance and stumbled over the cart onto my hands and knees.

"Shit! Look what you did." I said very annoyed, gesturing at the spilled food and drinks. "My boss is going to kill me!" I angrily turned towards the woman. She hadn't stumbled and I followed her endlessly long smooth legs upwards. She was standing with her hands on her hips looking down at me with a cocked eyebrow. We locked eyes and my anger suddenly subsided at seeing the beautiful woman, currently esteemed guest of the most expensive suite in the hotel. "Oh, miss Swift. Uh-- I didn't mean to yell like that. I'm so-- I'm terribly sorry. My apologies."

Taylor Swift cocked her head at my aggressive response but smiled gently as I apologized. "I understand your frustration, running around all day can be very tiring. And don't worry about your boss, I'll pay for this and explain it to him."

"Would you really do that?" She nodded and my heart melted as a wide smile appeared on her pretty face.

"For a handsome guy like you? Naturally." Taylor winked and walked past me. My eyes followed her as if they were glued to her body, her ass swaying with her strut. A few paces further she stopped and I quickly looked away not to get caught staring at her. Taylor slowly turned around and had a devilish smile on her face. "You know what? I'll also tell your boss you could use a break. Why don't you come by my suite in fifteen minutes? I know a way to help you rid yourself of frustration, a way to help you relax."

I simply nodded and stared at her gorgeous shape until she disappeared around another corner. I quickly cleaned up the hallway and delivered fresh room service to the older couple who did not notice the delay.

About ten minutes later, my boss had told me that I deserved a break and I was nervously walking down the corridor towards room 601, also known as The Penthouse. Situated at the top floor with a clear view of the beach and surrounding city, it was the most expensive suite in the hotel. The bedroom, bathroom, living quarter and kitchen were very spacious. A private hot tub was available on the large balcony. Most of the time, The Penthouse was occupied by rich businessmen or celebrities and at this moment by a sexy blonde songstress, Taylor Swift.

I knocked on the door only to find it unlocked and slightly ajar. "Miss Swift?" I called out and got no response. Maybe she forgot to close the door behind her, I thought to myself. I debated whether to enter or wait at the door. After another five to ten minutes patiently standing outside, I decided to enter. The Penthouse was epically decorated; state-of-the-art furniture and all provided facilities were high-tech. I looked through the window to my left and got a wonderful view of the beach and the ocean expanse beyond.

This sight always made me dreamy but was prevented from drifting into a daydream when I heard a noise. At first I thought it was nothing and looked back at the gorgeous view while waiting for Taylor. But only moments passed before I heard it again, this time clearly coming from the bedroom. Maybe Taylor did not forget to close the door, but someone had broken into the hotel room. I slowly and carefully made my way to the bedroom and after hearing the noise for the third time, I realized it wasn't just any sound. It was the sound of someone moaning.

Just like the door to the suite, the door to the bedroom was open. Through the crack I saw Taylor Swift sitting on the edge of her bed, completely naked. Her legs were spread wide and her hand in between, energetically rubbing her clitoris. The other hand was caressing her thigh of her long velvety legs and moved up over her flat stomach to grab and squeeze her small breasts and pinch her cute pink nipples.

I was captivated by the blonde goddess pleasuring herself and almost choked on air when the hand fondling her folds inserted two fingers in her wet hole. Taylor gasped and closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure of her fingers pumping her pussy. Her moaning got louder and her body thrashed as she was hit by an orgasm. I saw droplets of her glistening juices running down the inside of her thighs and she licked her wet fingers, moaning at the taste of her own pussy juices.

"Are you going to keep standing there?" Taylor suddenly said and looked up at me. A teasing smile appeared on her pretty face. "Or join me?"

"I-- Uh--" I stuttered at first but eventually responded resolutely and without hesitation. "Join you!"

"Then come over here, handsome." Taylor said while smiling and gesturing with her finger to approach.

Standing opposite Taylor, she pulled me down into an embrace and gently placed her lips on mine. She opened her mouth and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly into her mouth, the touch of her lips against mine feeling amazing. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me deeper into a passionate kiss. Taylor took my hands and guided them to her perky tits. I squeezed and massaged their soft flesh and twisted her nipples as she explored every place of my mouth with her tongue.

"Mmmmh." Taylor moaned into my mouth. I pulled back from our sensual kiss thinking about her juices running down her thighs. I moved myself down in between her legs, kissing and licking her nipples and stomach as I passed by them. Her wet cunt was now inches from my face and I could smell her arousal.

"When I saw you orgasm, I wanted to taste you so bad." I told her and dove tongue first straight into her folds.

As my tongue touched her pussy, a gasp escaped from her lips. I spend some time licking up every drop of her juices left from fingering herself. She tasted amazing, the sweetness intoxicating me and making me crave for more. "Mmmmmhh..." Taylor moaned as I reached her clit and swirled around it. Her hands were tussling my hair and pushed my head deeper. I applied more pressure on her clit and inserted a finger in her soaking hole. "Oooh, FUCK!" She cooed.

I bend my finger searching for her sweet spot and took her nub between my lips, sucking gently and flicking it with my tongue. She opened her sexy mouth and let a loud moan escape. I added a second finger into her wet pussy and soon after a third. Increasing the speed at which I was pumping my fingers in her cunt made her body tremble. "Oh, shit... OH SHIIIT! FUUUUCCKK!" Taylor screamed as she reached her climax.

Her juices came flowing out and I slobbered around my fingers trying to lick up as much as I could. Having drank a mouthful, I moved back to her clit and began nibbling on it again. During her orgasm, my fingers had never left her pussy and were burying themselves deeper and deeper, rubbing against her G-spot. Taylor was still riding the waves of her orgasm, her face a display of joy before it contorted into an expression of pure and primal pleasure. "OOOHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCKK!!" Taylor screamed as she reached a second peak of her orgasm before the first had washed over. Juices squirted out of her pussy, covering my entire face in her wetness. I took my time sucking up all of her juices that were abundantly leaking from her cunt. I kept eating her out and enjoying her addicting flavors, until Taylor whimpered something incomprehensible and pushed me back.

"Tha-- That was amazing. Lo-- Look what you made me do!" She pointed at my face, soaked by her squirting. "Look a-- at the mess I made on yo-- on your face." Taylor was clearly out of breath after her extreme orgasm. I smiled, my face dripping wet. After a moment of rest, Taylor got up and we changed positions. Now I was lying on my back on the bed and she was in between my legs. Incredibly fast she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down together with my boxers. My cock was already fully erect and standing up in all its glory in front of her face.

"Oh my! You're well-endowed." She giggled and stroked my shaft slowly. The look on her face and in her gorgeous eyes betrayed she was hungering for cock and couldn't wait any longer. Without further ado she engulfed my hard cock in her mouth.

"Uuummhh, Taylor." I moaned as her soft lips stroked my head. Taylor kept her eyes locked with mine as she slowly began to engulf more in her warm mouth. "Fuck, this feels amazing." I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my head, her hands stroking what she couldn't fit in her mouth, yet.

Both her mouth and hands took up pace, her head bobbing up and down. Taylor saw my expression of pleasure and smiled with my cock in her mouth. She looked so sexy with her chin already wet from saliva and precum leaking past her lips. My cock jumped at the marvelous sight and grew even harder, preparing to coat the insides of Taylor's delightful mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of my shaft as she went up and down. Taylor moved her hands to my hips and pulled hard, burying the entirety of my cock in her mouth, hitting her throat at the back. She worked her throat muscles and massaged my cock. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as she skillfully tensed her lips and throat around my throbbing cock. I knew Taylor was very skilled and had done this many times before because there was not even a small gag reflex. Taylor made it look easy taking my long rod all the way down her throat.

She pulled me out of her mouth and took some deep breaths. Long strings of saliva and precum hung from her lips and chin and coated her perky tits as it drooled down. I gathered her hair and pulled it back so it wouldn't stick in her face and prevent my view of Taylor Swift giving me a phenomenal blowjob. Her hands vigorously stroked my slick cock while she moved her head underneath and sucked on my balls. Taylor alternated between them, sucking one ball in her mouth before letting it pop out and moving to the other. Her hands were moving in a corkscrew fashion over my cock and I felt my balls stirring, a huge load churning, waiting to be released in Taylor's yearning mouth.

After playing with my balls, Taylor pushed my cock up to my stomach and licked the whole length while giving me naughty looks. "You want your cock back in my mouth?" She teased and I nodded. "You want me to choke on your big cock?" Her tone got more aggressive and she slapped her cheek with my hard and slick tool. "You want to fill my mouth with your cum, don't you?" She slurped up precum oozing out of the head of my cock. "You want to fuck my slutty little mouth?" My nodding got heavier as she went on talking dirty.

After what seemed an eternity, she put her lips back around the tip and slid up and down my cock. She put her hands behind her back and opened her mouth wide, giving me complete control. I grabbed her hair tight in one hand and rested the other on top of her head. I began thrusting upward, slowly at first but rapidly increased my speed. My cock was hitting the back of her mouth and pushing past into her tight throat. Taylor groaned around my cock and she tried to slurp up everything but failed as large amounts of saliva and precum mixed together were pouring out of her mouth, making everything wet.

My hips were now lifting off the bed as I put all my power into my thrusts and pushed Taylor's head down on my cock. My orgasm was closing in. "I'm going to cum!" I warned her. Taylor moved her hands up and stopped my thrusting. She locked her lips tight around the head of my cock and jerked the shaft at incredible speed. Within seconds I felt my load rush from my balls to the tip of my cock and explode into her mouth. I shot gallon after gallon of cum inside Taylor and she swallowed it as a pro. Her firm grip of my cock only loosened when I was completely spent and she had sucked my dry.

"Very tasteful." She said and licked her fingers.

"That was amazing. That was the best blowjob ever." I complimented her.

"Much practice." She shrugged casually and smiled at me. Taylor crawled onto the bed and laid herself on top of me, feeling the hard nipples of her small and perky breasts on my chest. She lowered her mouth against mine and kissed me. This time my tongue joined the wrestle and our tongues were rolling over each other. I was so captivated by all the sensations coursing through my body from Taylor's soft lips. When Taylor moved her hand down and stroked my cock, I became aware my cock was standing erect again and pushing against her ass cheek, ready for more action.

I groaned into her mouth as Taylor reached behind her and grabbed my cock, stroking it to facilitate the stiffening. She lifted herself and guided my cock to her opening. By gently lowering her folds, she impaled herself on my cock. "UUGGHH!" We groaned in unison as my cock slid entirely into the beautiful blonde's tight hole. Taylor began riding my cock, her ass cheeks slapping my thighs every time she came down. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

"You're so tight." I said as I planted my hands on her hips and helped her bounce on my cock. Taylor leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "Wait until you're in my ass." I imagined the sooner she came, the sooner I could move on to fucking her ass. I began thrusting harder and faster into her tight folds, encouraged by the delightful prospect.

Her slim body continued to rise and fall as she pressed her precious lips against mine. I squeezed her ass cheeks for better grip and plunged my cock as far as was possible into her. "Ohhhhh!" She moaned into my mouth, my tongue lapping against hers. "Fuck! FUUUCK!" Her moaning became louder as her orgasm neared. "Fuck me! FUUUUCK ME!" Taylor screamed and her pussy tightened around my cock. I struggled but was able to withhold my own orgasm. I wanted to last longer as her ass was hopefully up next.

Bouncing on my cock, Taylor rode her orgasm until it eased off. She rolled off me and got down on all fours on the bed. "Please put it in my ass." She begged, pure craving in her eyes. "Please fuck my ass as hard as you can!" I settled behind Taylor, her perfect round ass staring straight in my direction. Before pushing in, I slapped her ass cheeks and pushed them around my cock, briefly fucking her ass crack. "Stop teasing me and put it in." She said playfully. Aiming my cock at her puckered ass hole, I pushed my head past her sphincter.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHGGHGHHRRGHRRGGGH" Taylor groaned as her back entrance stretched around my hard cock. I slowly pushed further and withdrew, pushed in a little further and back out. This went on for a couple of minutes until I gently pushed my entire length in Taylor Swift's anal cavity. "HMMHMHMM." She moaned out loud. "Now that I'm loosened up, fuck me hard!" I began pumping into her and she pushed back against me, eager to take my whole length in her ass.

Taylor reached down and fondled her cunt, still dripping wet from her previous orgasms. "Oh god! Yes, fuck me!" She moaned and inserted two fingers in her pussy, double penetrating herself; my pulsing hard cock deep in her ass and her fingers deep in her cunt.

"You were right." I groaned, the pleasure of Taylor Swift's heavenly body consuming me and my orgasm fast approaching. "You so tight." Taylor looked over her shoulder and gave me a devilish smile as she started to shove herself backwards even harder, my balls slapping her pussy each time I was fully buried in her warm ass. "I'm going to cum soon." I warned her.

"I'm close too." She moaned and added a third finger in her pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit. I could feel my cock stroking against her fingers, both plunged deep in her holes. "Oh god! OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" She yelled and her ass contracted so tight around my throbbing cock I was nearing the edge fast. I felt pussy juices spray my balls and legs as she squirted again. After two more thrusts my cock exploded into her anal cavity, filling it to the brim with my warm seed. While riding the waves of her anal and vaginal orgasm, Taylor was milking me dry with her ass hole as she kept pushing back, her ass still tightened.

"Oh fuck, Taylor." I moaned when I had spent all my cum inside her. I pulled my limping cock out of her ass and immediately cum came gushing out, running down her long and soft thighs. Taylor turned around on her back and spread her legs wide into the air. With both hands, she began scooping up cum leaking from her ass and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmmmh, delicious." She cooed.

"That's so hot."

After she had swallowed all that came out of her filled hole, I let myself fall beside her and she cuddled with me.

"Maybe you could come by again tomorrow?" She asked quietly. "So I can have my ass fucked by you again. You would like that, wouldn't you?" Taylor gave a teasing smile.

"Like? I would love that." We both laughed.

After cleaning up, I left Taylor's suite and got back to work with newfound vigor, mostly by the prospect of fucking Taylor Swift again the next day.