Swim Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last excited Anna even more and she felt in her clit the pleasure start to build. Each quick, strong push of the hard cock past her clit made the pre-orgasmic tingle in her clit stronger. She felt her body begin to tense in anticipation and her pussy tighten on the cock that was pumping rapidly in and out of her.

Anna squealed loudly as a powerful orgasm seized her body. It felt so good and strong and so exciting with so many people watching her! As her powerful cum started to fade Anna felt Mike's cock grow rock hard and then he too began to cum. Anna moaned as jet after jet of Mike's hot semen blasted into her welcoming pussy. Anna loved the warm feeling of hot cum splashing into her pussy.

Finally, exhausted for the moment, Anna collapsed full on her face on the mats. She rested there for a few minutes, too drained by her orgasm to move. Mike stood up and walked away from the girl he had just fucked. The small crowd that had surrounded the couple slowly dispersed though many still kept their eyes on the new girl.

12