Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers

Finally, he slowly pulled slightly away from her and stood up right in front of her. As he moved he let his hands slide around to her sides, and before he actually pulled his hands away he let one of them "accidentally" brush against her tit.

Jack tried to act as if he didn't mean to do it and didn't really even notice that he had touched her tit. However, Dana knew in an instant that there had been nothing accidental about it. The lustful gleam in his eye gave away his true intentions as did the fact that his hand lingered, if only for a fraction of a second, just a little bit longer than it would have on her tit if it really had been an accident.

Dana knew she should probably be upset that Jack had been so bold as to touch her like that. However, what she felt was far from anger. Even that brief touch on her tit had felt more magical and exciting than anything she had experienced in ages. The mere thought that someone, anyone, and especially someone as young and sexy as Jack was interested in her sexually turned her on and she felt an explosion of sexual energy from his touch.

Before she knew it was happening and certainly before she could stop it from happening, her nipples stiffened and started poking rather obviously through her shirt. To confirm her suspicion that the touch had been no accident Jack's gaze soon shifted to her tits and stiff nipples. His gaze alone felt erotic and there was no doubt now that Jack was turned on by her. Dana was more aroused than she had been in a long time as Jack continued to hungrily gaze at her tits and nipples.

Without saying a word he reached up and took hold of her tits in his hands. He may have tried to pretend that his first touch was an accident, but there was no mistaking his desire or intentions this time. For whatever reason Jack had decided that this was the time to make his move.

His touch filled Dana with a jumble of emotions. She knew she should be outraged that he was being so bold or perhaps embarrassed that her flirting had led to this, but instead all she could focus on was how it felt to have her tits touched by someone who really wanted her. She tried telling herself that she should stop him but she couldn't. His touch simply felt too good.

She was still trying to convince herself that she should stop him when suddenly he stepped toward her and met her with a rough, hungry kiss. For a moment she stood there and felt his hands on her tits and his tongue probing her mouth. She knew she had to say something now. She couldn't simply let this continue without even attempting to protest even if she really didn't want to protest. In fact, deep down in a place that she wasn't ready to admit she knew about, she already knew that she definitely didn't want to protest. Not only that, but she wanted nothing more than to live out one of the wild fantasies that she had been having just a few minutes earlier. It was crazy but right now the lustful way that Jack touched and kissed her caused her to want nothing more than to fuck him wildly.

Finally, she did muster the will power to push him away and say, "We can't. We shouldn't."

"Come on, Mrs. Miles, please," Jack pleaded, "I want you so bad and I know you want it too. I've seen you looking at me and the other guys."

Dana felt a flush of embarrassment and excitement at hearing Jack say that he knew she had been watching. Indeed, she had increasingly found herself staring at their hard bodies and having thoughts that she probably shouldn't be having about boys as young as her son. She thought she had been discreet, but now she knew that at least one of them had noticed. She wondered how many others had noticed.

She felt a sudden surge of excitement at the idea that the boys had noticed her interest. She wondered how it made them feel. She already knew how it made Jack feel and the idea that perhaps there were more of these young, athletic boys secretly lusting for her made her feel light headed and excited.

The realization that there might be several of the young boys thinking about and lusting for her suddenly made her feel wildly excited. Compounding her excitement was the fact that the one person she had been fantasizing about the most was the person with her now. Jack's lust practically radiated off him so strongly that Dana could feel it. This feeling combined with the very fresh memories of the way Jack's body felt quickly drove Dana wild with lust.

Dana didn't say anything in response to Jack. She had been staring down at the floor as her mind tried to make sense of what she was feeling and what she wanted to do. As she lifted her head her eyes scanned Jack's body. She started at his knees and slowly let her eyes move up his thighs. They were so lean and strong and perfectly clean-shaven. She admired his thighs but then froze completely when her eyes moved upwards just a little higher.

Her mind went blank when her gaze focused on the unmistakable bulge in his shorts from his hard cock. His actions had already told her that he was horny and excited, but somehow seeing the manifestation of his lust in the vision of his hard cock straining against his shorts made it all the more real.

Suddenly all she could think about was how she had caused that hard cock. It felt like it had been years and years since she knew she had caused a guy's cock to get hard like this. Toward the end of their marriage Todd's cock only got hard after much prodding and coaxing from her and never seemed to just spontaneously react to her like Jack's was now.

If she had been teetering on the edge about what decision to make before there was no doubt now. Seeing his cock and knowing she was so close to feeling it inside her was almost more than she could bear. She had been relying for so long on her own hands to quench her lust that this opportunity was more than she could resist. Her lust quickly boiled up inside her until she was completely consumed by her desire for Jack. At this moment she no longer cared about the consequences. She knew she would have to deal with those later, but for now she just wanted to fuck him.

Dana gazed up into Jack's eyes for a moment before she reached out and touched his chest. As if he had been coiled and just waiting for his cue, Jack immediately stepped to her, wrapped his arms around her tightly, and kissed her deeply. Dana felt completely engulfed in his obvious lust and savored the sensation. She could already feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach and couldn't wait to feel it completely.

Jack's hands moved to her ass and he started excitedly groping and rubbing her ass. He also started rubbing his hard cock back and forth as he continued to press it against her tightly. Dana felt overwhelmed with her desire and Jack's lust. After all of her fantasies about moments just like this Dana only wanted to feel Jack's lust completely and let him take her in a wild fuck.

Jack seemed ready and willing to lay her down on the floor right there in the weight room and fuck her silly, but Dana knew that this was not the best place to be. This room was within easy sight from the locker room entrances in case anyone did come out onto the pool deck. The small part of her rational mind that was still working told her that as crazy and dangerous as this whole situation was for her that their current setting wouldn't work. She reluctantly pushed him away and gasped, "Not here. We need somewhere more private."

She knew what she was doing was wrong, but the only thing she could understand was that an incredibly sexy young man was wildly excited by her and wanted to fuck her. Right now that was all she cared about as Jack took her hand and quickly led her out of the weight room. He led her to a small supply closet under the pool's bleachers. Dana had never even noticed the room before and, based on the amount of dust and how old the stuff in the room was, she guessed it was rarely used.

When the door closed behind them Dana could just barely make out Jack's silhouette in the darkness of the room. Neither bothered to search for a light as they immediately melted into a wild and excited embrace. Jack wrapped his strong arms around her and fondled her ass excitedly.

The mere feeling of being so desired and wanted after so many long years was intoxicating. Dana felt like she wasn't entirely in control of what she was doing. She felt a little like she was outside of herself watching what was happening. She was, however, very aware of the sensation of being wrapped in his arms and having his hands wildly groping her ass and of how he again pressed his hard cock against her.

Dana wrapped her arms around this young stud and fondled his ass. Jack's ass was tight and hard and the mere feeling of it through his shorts was enough to make her pussy ache and her nipples tingle. Dana kissed him back eagerly and completely and savored the feeling of their tongues dancing and wrestling together.

They wildly kissed like this for a few more moments before Jack started to pull off her top. He grasped her top at her waist and pulled it upwards. However, he was so engaged in and excited by their continuing kiss that he didn't pull away from her and so her top stayed where it was.

Dana couldn't wait any longer to give herself to Jack. She parted their kiss, pushed him back, and practically ripped off her shirt and bra. She threw her shirt and bra aside hurriedly before returning to their kiss. Dana's nipples grew rock hard instantly and her tits now pressed tightly against Jack's chest. This sensation alone was enough to drive her to unbelievable levels of ecstasy.

It didn't take long before Jack couldn't resist the temptation of her tits. He pulled away from their kiss and brought his hands to her bare tits. Dana let out a long moan as his fingers touched her soft, sensitive flesh. She briefly wondered if she might simply pass out from being so horny and excited.

Jack excitedly fondled her tits as she let out a series of soft moans. His touch wasn't very practiced or smooth but it was very eager and an eager lover is what Dana desperately needed. His lust was evident in his touch and the pure desire that radiated off him was more than enough to make up for his lack of experience.

Jack seemed completely focused on her tits and he continued fondling them for many more long minutes. He mostly just massaged them in his hands but also occasionally focused on teasing her rock hard nipples. Dana's pussy was already so wet that she could feel it on her inner thighs and it grew wetter and hotter with every passing second.

As Jack continued his excited teasing of her tits Dana removed her shorts and panties. She knew that Jack couldn't really see her in the darkness of this room, but the mere idea that she was now naked and completely exposed to this hungry young man was wildly exciting. This was like something directly out of one of her masturbation fantasies and part of her mind still couldn't entirely believe it was happening. After all, Jack was young enough to be her son and yet here he was with his rock hard cock pressing against her as he wantonly groped and teased her tits.

A few moments after she pulled off her own shorts and panties she grasped the waistband of Jack's shorts and pushed them down his legs. She briefly interrupted his teasing of her tits as she leaned down and pushed his shorts and underwear together down his leg. He stepped out of them and was also now completely naked.

As Dana straightened back up she reached out and fondled his rock hard cock. Jack groaned and shuttered excitedly as her fingers caressed his amazingly hard shaft. Dana's mind was overwhelmed with the idea that she had caused this excitement. When was the last time Todd's cock had felt like this? She couldn't even remember, but very quickly all thoughts of Todd or anything other than Jack's hard cock vanished.

She kept her hand on his cock for only a few moments before he groaned, "I need you."

His words were electric and sent wild jolts of desire and lust through her body and straight to her pussy. She couldn't remember a time when such simple words had such a profound and powerful effect on her. Her only response was to gasp, "Take me."

Jack immediately placed his hands under her ass and lifted her up onto a stack of mats behind her. Dana spread her legs widely as Jack moved between them. She reached down and gently grasped his cock before guiding the tip of his cock to the entrance of her waiting pussy. Jack didn't hesitate and excitedly drove himself all the way inside her hot, wet pussy.

Dana moaned wildly in utter delight and her mind spun in ecstasy. Jack's cock felt so good inside her that it almost felt like her first time. It felt so much better than her own fingers or any of her sex toys and she immediately wondered how she had ever survived for so long with only those things to satisfy her desires. Jack's cock somehow felt familiar and comfortable at the same time as it felt wild and brand new and Dana's mind reeled as she tried to comprehend the waves of pleasure washing over her.

Jack was obviously very excited and began pumping back and forth inside her eagerly. It seemed clear that Jack wasn't a virgin, but Dana guessed that he wasn't all that experienced. His thrusts were wild and a little uneven, but Dana couldn't care less. She simply leaned back and completely gave herself over to this young man.

She knew that she had been with more experienced and better lovers, but she also knew that she couldn't remember if she had ever felt this level of raw, unadulterated lust from her partner before. Right now that fact was all that mattered. She felt wanted, needed, and desired sexually and that alone made her wildly excited.

All she wanted was for Jack to fuck her however he wanted so she could feel his lust completely. She didn't want to interfere with the wild emotion and passion of this moment so she just closed her eyes, leaned back, and let Jack have his way with her.

His thrusts became more rapid and excited and right away she knew he wouldn't last much longer. He groped her tits wildly as they fucked and Dana closed her eyes and enjoyed being desperately wanted again. It had been years since Todd had felt this way for her.

Even Jack's unskilled fondling of her tits sent wild bolts of lust through her body. There was no way that her own hands could even come close to feeling this good and all of her sex toys were focused on her pussy, so it had been years since someone had touched her tits like this. Dana had forgotten how good it felt and her nipples remained almost painfully hard under Jack's touch.

Dana was so lost in the feelings and sensations of the fuck that she hadn't realized how close Jack was to reaching the end of his control. It surprised her when Jack started cumming with a loud grunt. The strength of his first few jets of cum amazed Dana and she moaned softly at the feeling.

There was no way she could recreate this feeling with her hands or her sex toys. She felt alive and, in some strange way, almost reborn by the feeling of his hot cum filling her. When Jack was about halfway through his very long orgasm Dana started to cum. Normally, it would take much more than this short fuck to get her off, but Jack was so wild and willing and this whole moment was so unexpected and crazy that her orgasm quickly overtook her.

After they finished their wild mutual orgasms they held each other tightly for a few moments. Dana kissed him deeply and let her hands roam all over his body. She knew she wasn't thinking clearly but she also knew that this had been the best fuck she had had in years.

She knew it was crazy and wrong, but she also knew she wanted and needed more. As Jack pulled his cock out of her she fondled it. She marveled at how hard it still was and how wet it was from her juices and his cum. They parted with one last wanting kiss and the next thing Dana knew she was alone in the little room.

Her head spun at the realization of what she had just done. She felt a little embarrassed for being so bold and for seducing someone young enough to be her son, but Jack's fuck had been so wanton and so hot that she also felt deeply satisfied.

His hard cock and body and how obviously horny he was for her were a stark contrast to her memories of Todd. Todd's body had become flabby and soft and Dana could finally admit that it hadn't excited her in years. Todd had never seemed horny and even when Dana had convinced him to fuck it seemed like his cock was never really rock hard, almost like he was having to force himself to be interested.

After a short while Dana suddenly became afraid that someone would open the door to the room and find her sitting there completely naked. She wasn't sure why Jack had so suddenly yanked his shorts back on and disappeared out the door. Perhaps he was simply overcome by the same disbelief at what had happened that had initially gripped her. Perhaps he was afraid that she would be angry with him or think that he had somehow forced himself on her. She thought to herself that she would have to make sure he knew everything was OK.

She finally pulled her clothes back on and moved to the doorway. She held her breath as she opened the door and crept out of the room. She was worried that the pool deck would be full of people and they would immediately know what she had just done. Fortunately the pool deck was empty and Dana breathed a big sigh of relief.

A few seconds later three girls from the swim team came out of the locker room. Dana felt herself flush red and she worried that they would immediately know what she had done just from her reaction. She quickly ducked into the women's locker room and took a long shower before sliding into her suit. She needed time to think and she found that swimming cleared her mind and let her think without distractions.

jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers
12