Swimmer Saves Marriages

Story Info
Happy marriages are in danger at conferences.
4.2k words
3.87
127.7k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

I'm Emelie, 32 years old Scandinavian wife married to a nice guy by name Adam. We have two nice kids and until recently I thought my life was as good as it ever could be. But then my husband turned it to real mess. I demanded him to write down his story, which I translated to English and with a helpful assistance of a co-worker downloaded it to this story site on the web so other wives in similar situation may get some useful hints of it.

ADAM'S CONFESSION:

I met Emelie at a birthday party and from that moment I knew that she, with her sweet smile and lovely manners, was my dream girl. To my great happiness she got equal feelings for me so within two years we had walked the love lane to engagement, wedding and the first kid.

The events, which caused this story, begin ten years after we met. When one after one of our friends divorced, Emelie and I had promised each other's to keep our wows and remain as a happy family. Both of us are lucky to have got decent jobs, she as a secretary at our local hospital and I as a controller at the one of the leading companies in town.

As a part of my job, I have to attend several courses and conferences. Usually rather boring events but the latest was a bit different. I was a two-day event about new taxes and how to avoid them. To my great pleasure I had got a lovely blond woman in my own age, 35, next to me and we found out that we had a lot in common so we went to lunch, coffee breaks and the dinner together. After dinner we went to the bar for some drinks and even danced a few tunes. Her name was Linda and she was a little taller than my wife Emelie and a very good dancer. With her long blond hair and bright blue eyes I found her very sexy. Emelie is a brunette with golden brown eyes.

After a few tunes she told me that she didn't like the high noise level in the bar and suggested us to move somewhere where we could talk without shouting. I bought a bottle of wine at the bar and we went to her room at the hotel where we had a pleasant chat while sharing the wine.

After a while we were talking about our marriages. Linda told me that she still was in love with her handsome and faithful husband but her feelings had began diminished because they had got an increasing serious problem in their marriage. Their sex life was lousy because he was prudish and refused to try anything else than the missionary position. Of course, he was not always bad and sometimes even succeed to give her an orgasm, but she was disappointed because she knew that almost every teenage girl today had a much better experience of sex than she had. She envied those young girls for that.

I replied that I had no serious problems in my marriage but even my wife, though she was good in the bed and even accepted positions as riding and doggy style, had her limits. I liked blowjobs very much and got very few of those, not even one a year.

I really don't know how we got the idea as we both were suffering from equal problems, we could get a taste of those usually unreachable pleasures here and now at this very moment. She told me what she wanted and as my wish was almost equal to hers with minor exceptions, we agreed to make both of us as happy we could be.

Linda stood up, slowly stripped off her skirt, top and bra before she came to me and let me take off her pantyhose. Thereafter it was my turn to strip for her before we, after some kissing and hugging, lay down on the bed in position for a 69 when she took off my boxers and I took off her panties. She was a real blonde with very little hair at her well-shaped pussy. I heard her moan of pleasure when my tongue found her clit. Then she began to suck my cock in a very sensual manner. I succeed to keep my load until I felt her body vibrating in an intensive orgasm and I let it go. She got her first taste of sperm and swallowed it all and licked my cock clean.

The next moment was her idea as she had seen him in TV and read about the old graphologist who was living together with a harem of four young women whom he spanked regularly with birch. The old man and his harem is writing books and making videotapes about their spanking sessions, which they are marketing on the web. He claimed that newly spanked women are very horny and apt for better sex both for herself and her lover. With his many experiences he ought to know.

Linda wanted to know if he was right. We had no birch so I took the thin cord of the battery charger for her laptop, folded it to four about 50 cm long parts and pretended to be some kind of "master" who told Linda that she had been a naughty girl who had to be punished. I had her to lie down on my knees and began to spank her ass. I had done some test on my own arm so I didn't hurt her but gave her ass a real sting until it had got bright red. When I felt her pussy it was, to my great surprise, dripping wet. I decided that it was enough.

Then she got on her four on the bed and I went into the bathroom and found a jar of some crème among her make-up equipment. Back on the bed I began to fuck her from behind in doggy style while I lubricated her back door with the cream. When I got in two fingers deep inside, I switched my cock from her pussy to the ass and got it in deeper and deeper slowly working forth and back. Linda was biting in the pillow and moaning and groaning. When I began to play with her wet pussy with my hands she soon got an intensive orgasm. I let my load go in her ass.

After a shower together we celebrated the evening with drinks and snacks from the mini-bar before we got to bed for some nagging which ended up in long lasting fuck with her riding me before we fell in sleep.

Our morning fuck was again her riding me, a position that she liked very much. When the conference was over at lunchtime, Linda and I thanked each other's for a pleasant time and decided that not have any further connection in the future as we both were happy married. A hug, a kiss, a good bye and I thought that my cheating would be a secret memory.

But how wrong I was. Of course, I had a terrible remorse when I came home and met Emelie. I succeed to act in almost a normal manner until shit hit the fan two weeks later. Linda's husband had got suspicious, found her mini-bar bill with two of everything, forced Linda to confess, succeed to find the right bank where Emelie worked and rang her.

Emelie got a shock, took the day off, went home and cried for hours before she moved out my belongings from our bedroom to the spare room. When I came home, I was met with a simple.

"How in the hell could you do that to me?"

I had no reply and accepted her demands for sleeping in the spare room and not have any objections to what she did until this matter was solved in one way or another which she preferred to choose. One attempt from me to tell her any lies and I was out of the house forever. Hard rules but what could I do?

When our kids had got to bed, Emelie began her cross-examination of everything I had done during the conference including all details about the sex with Linda. I told her the truth. After three long hours she left for the bedroom with a, "Good night."

The next day was a day of silence until Emelie told me that she was going out for the evening. She dressed nice but not noticeable sexy, more like a real lady. When dressed for going out my Emelie is a very handsome and beautiful woman.

I couldn't remain silent and told her what I was thinking; "You are a very beautiful woman Emelie, far above the average. Even you have been to many conferences. I have never asked you any questions but I can imagine that you are a 'conference queen' one of the most wanted trophies for the hunting men. You must felt many 'banana in the pocket' during dancing slow tunes. You must been offered unlimited quantity of drinks. You must felt groping hands under your skirt when sitting at the bar. I don't accuse you for anything, but as living human being even you, at least sometimes, must been flattered of such an intensive courting and felt a such strong excitement for some very special man that he got something more than a hug and a kiss on his chin?"

She didn't answer me, but blushed so she got a visible red color in her face. Then her taxi came and she went out of the house.

I was still awake when Emelie came home about half past one. She went direct to the bedroom and didn't shower before going to her bed. Not comments during the breakfast.

Even the next evening she went out, but now more casual dressed and came home about eleven. Not a word to me about what she had one.

At the Saturday lunch she told me that her parents had promised to have our kids during the weekend and that Linda's husband wanted to see her during the evening. Emelie took the kids to her parents and when she was back at home about four o'clock she began dressing for the evening. She didn't close the door to the bedroom so I was able too see that she had chosen her sexiest outfit with small black laced panties and bra and light brown stay up stockings. Thereafter she had a short black slit skirt and a black silk top and black high heels. Her hair was well done and without any doubt she, when she was ready, was one of the most beautiful and sexist women I ever seen. She was my wife, but I my stupid idiot had probably lost her. I told her that I loved her and asked if there was any hope for us or I was expected to start packing my things. She replied that loving husbands didn't cheat and she had not decided anything about the future and it was up to her to tell me if or when it was time to begin packing.

Before she left, she told me that she didn't know when she was back and that her mother wasn't well so I had to remain sober just in case I had to take the kids home.

It was the worst evening in my life. The remorse in my mind and the fear for a divorce got my nerves almost out of the body. Hadn't been for her mother and the responsibility for my kids I had been totally boozed fifteen minutes after Emelie left, but the only thing I could do was sitting down and thinking what my lovely beloved wife Emelie was doing at that very moment.

I was very close a total breakdown when the phone rang about eight o'clock. It was Emelie's best friend Anne-Marie. Her husband Sven is a good friend of mine so our families use to do many things together.

She was in a very jolly mood, "Hi folks, what are you doing? Sven came home a few minutes ago with a large basket of different cheeses he had won at a delicatessen lottery. Great with the Rioja wine I bought today. Come over and have some fun with us."

What could I say? I told her, "You're a sweet lady A-M, but I must say no thanks because I'm alone. Emelie is away on some family matter."

Anne-Marie didn't gave up, "So what, that's no reason for you to sit the there alone? We are friends, aren't we? Please come over."

I told her that I had got a terrible headache and therefore had to say no thanks to her kind invitation. Then I almost panicked when she offered to come over nursing me. When I had succeeded to avoid her offers, I was a total wreck.

Nine o'clock the phone rang again. It was Emelie, who with a surprisingly soft voice told me that Anne-Marie had rang her cell phone and been very worried about me. She wanted to know how I felt. I told her that it was the worst time in my life but I knew that it was my own fault and had no right to complain. She asked me if her decision in one way or another about our future would make me feel better. I said yes, whatever you will decide will be better than sitting here fearing for the future. To my great surprise she told me that this evening would be as important for us as the engagement and the wedding. Therefore she wanted me to take a shower, shave my face and get properly dressed within a half hour and be ready for the final solution of the problem in our marriage.

I was ready when Emelie came home. She was incredible nice that evening, at least nine points of ten available. I was happy to be married to her but the cruel truth was that I, for my own stupidity could have lost her within an hour. Without any further talk she asked me to sit down in the living room, went into the kitchen and came back with an ice bucket and bottle of "The Yellow Widow" the same French Champagne we use to have when celebrating our wedding day. Then she sat down opposite to me, poured Champagne to our glasses, sat down, crossed her nice legs and said, "A toast for all the happy times we had before this damn mess."

Then she poured some more in the glasses and said, "A toast for you telling me the truth and for your co-operation after your confession. An honest man is always appreciated by us women and without any doubt, if you will be a honest man it will increase your chances to get a pretty woman to share your future with."

Now she had got me down for counting to 9 and I feared what to came next. She must have noted my fear and took a long pause so her words really made the expected effect.

Then, "A toast for me, though I had plenty of opportunities, I didn't fell for the strong temptation for cheating you as a revenge for what you did to me."

Thereafter Emelie told me that at her job they have found out that for people after been cheated in a happy relation the average time for healing from the pain and forgetting the humiliation was about five years. When she continued saying that five years is a too long time for her to wait I had almost lost all my hope and must been pale as snow. Then she asked me if I was ready to hear her decision about our future. I said yes. After some silence she told me that she had never accepted to wait any five years for saving our marriage but as she expected us to be able to be back to a normal relation in much less than one year though she still was mad at me, she had decided to forgive me. Her reasons were: She loves me, I was a good father to her children, both Linda and her husband Eric had begged her to forgive me because what I did had saved their marriage and even our friends Anne-Marie and Sven had begged her to forgive me. But I had to accept Emelie's five conditions. She wanted a "Yes" or "No" without any comments. My sight of release must been heard outside the house and for the first time since this mess began she gave me a sweet smile before she continued with her conditions.

First: Valid for both of us. No cheating, one more cheating and our marriage are history.

Second: I'll write down my confession.

Third: Talk to each other's if there is any problems in our marriage.

Fourth: We shall have a dinner with Linda and her husband next Saturday evening at a hotel in their hometown and they will see us for lunch somewhere on Sunday.

Fifth: If I accept her other conditions, everything what Linda and I did, I'll do the same to her, but better.

Of course I, accepted her conditions and when she heard my "Yes" she came to me and gave me a long kiss and poured the remaining Champagne in our glasses and said, "A toast for our marriage"

Thereafter she took my hand and led me to the bedroom where she slowly stripped everything except the stockings. To my surprise I noted that she had shaved her pussy for getting more pleasure of my licking.

After the very sensual 69 she got a birch from her wardrobe and told me that only real thing was good enough for her. She got what she wanted and had even prepared the anal session with a jar of Vaseline under the pillow. We got dual orgasms during both the 69 and anal positions and ended up with a real intensive lovemaking in the missionary position. The morning fuck got to three times before we went up for brunch.

Emelie told me that during her first night out she and a fellow worker of hers had been to a dance at a popular inn and she indeed could have chosen between several handsome men who tried to court her but had no such intentions. The husband of her friend had promised to catch them there and he took her home. The second evening out she and Anne-Marie had been to a cinema. Emelie had no intentions of cheating, neither with Linda's husband nor with somebody else. The Saturday evening she had spent with Anne-Marie and Sven at their house. The phone call was included in their plans and she had planned to stay there to Sunday morning but when they heard how miserable I sounded Anne-Marie had persuaded her to show me mercy and make my pain 12 hours shorter than she had planned. I'm very grateful for that.

The next weekend we went to a nice hotel at Linda's hometown. Emelie had talked several times with both Linda and her husband Eric, who had told her that he had no hard feelings against me because what Linda and I did had opened his eyes for their problems and his long lasting phone calls with Emelie had opened his mind for a more open view of sex and saved their marriage which in his opinion had been in a much deeper crisis than Linda had thought. Both Linda and Eric had appreciated that I hadn't made any attempts to blame Linda for anything and had begged Emelie to forgive me. After frankness talking Emelie and Linda understood each other's very well and there were no hard feelings remaining between them.

Of course, I didn't like the idea to meet Eric but had no choice. However, he was an easygoing fellow who told some funny jokes which opened up all of us. Emelie and Linda found out soon that they liked each other's even when they met. Linda and I skipped all apologies and had no problems talking as good friends. So to my great surprise we all had a pleasant evening and succeed to avoid talking about the damn the conference. Linda and Eric invited us for lunch at their house the next day. They seemed to be a happy family with two kids in almost same ages as ours. They had a nice home and Linda was a good cook Once again we four had a good time together.

In the car on the way home Emelie told me that she had found Linda and Eric to been a happy family and even that a cheating could never been justified, but saving Linda's and Eric's marriage did it much easier for her to forgive me and that she had invited them to visit us during a weekend. I had no objections.

EMELIE'S SECRET CONFESSION:

When Eric rang me I got mad, totally mad. I had never expected that anything such could happen to me. My lovely beloved husband cheating at me with kinky perverted sex at a conference.

After ten years I still am in love with him and thought that he should be the last man on the earth to cheat his wife because both of us hated cheating and had promised each other's that if it happened, our marriage was over.

However, there was one serious reason why I didn't immediately asked him to leave the house, preferably to a very hot place which name begins with a H. The same reason prevented me from all thoughts about cheating on him as revenge. The reason was a swimmer. Thanks to him, my husband had got a secret bonus, which, for one time only, made him immune against divorce. But as my husband didn't know about his bonus, he now feared the worst to happen to him and I had no reason to palliate his pain.

On my way to a dance for making my husband jealous he asked me about my own behavior at conferences and his words hit me as arrows because everything he said was totally right. I was very close to hug him, confess my sins and beg him to forgive me. But at the last second I got the power to skip it because it had only increased our problems and I wanted to save our marriage as soon as possible without any extra problems.

The swimmer who saved our marriage had been in our national swimming team. I met him at a conference six months ago. I must confess that I, as many other women, had secretly admired his very well-built body many times during TV broadcasts from both our National Championships and the European Championships where he, as far as I can remember, even got some bronze medal. Surrounded by many horny women after the conference dinner he had asked me for a dance and thereafter bought me a drink and invited me to sit down and chat with him at a discrete booth where his right hand accidentally happened to rest on my hips and sometimes even made fumbling efforts under my skirt.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12