Swimmer Saves Marriages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to me and gave me a real bear hug. Standing close together we began to kiss and undress each other. When we were both naked, I took her to the bed where we lied down for an intensive 69. I let my tongue play with her clit until she began to shake her hips in an intensive orgasm. She held my hips in a hard grip and didn't care about my warnings of "it was close". I did my best to keep it but had to let it go. She took everything without stopping sucking and much sooner than I could expect she had gotten it hard again. When she regarded my cock to be hard enough she climbed up and began to ride me in teasingly slow motions. Somehow we succeeded to reach an intensive dual orgasm and thereafter we continued to kiss each other for a long time. We had saved our marriage and I'm still sure that it was the damn swimmer's phone call which prevented Emelie from having more fun with the naked guys than our marriage could take. So once again, the swimmer saved a marriage.

12