Swimmer Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of a swimmer's night at the gym.
2k words
4.33
116.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony looked at the scene before him and swallowed hard. She was there, Fantasy Girl, the one he'd watched and jerked off to constantly over the last year. He could remember the way she stood at the side of the pool, ready to dive, her hands stretched above her head, the way the fabric pulled against the lines of her cunt, her damp breasts pushing against the fabric...he would go home rock hard and cum in an explosive release every night. When his friend Rob pointed her out to him one day and told him that they were going to have sex, Tony shrugged and laughed it off. He knew she had blown Rob off.

Now she was huddled before him in the shower, arms wrapped around her knees, wet hair dripping over her face. She was naked and wet and defenseless, having just been fucked by his best friend. She could be his, if he wanted her.

Damn, he couldn't do it.

"C'mon, come over here honey." He said it gently, reaching over her to turn off the shower and then down to pull her to her feet. She obeyed mechanically, wrapping the towel he handed her around her body and stepping out of the shower. He led her towards the lockers, hoping somehow to snap her out of the haze she seemed to have pulled herself into. He sat her down on a bench and took both of her hands, trying to get her to meet his eyes.

"What's your name?" He said it casually. It seemed an inane question to ask, but what else was he supposed to say?

There was a long pause. "Amy." She whispered it.

"I've seen you around the gym quite a bit. I'm Tony. The lifeguard?" He had hoped for a spark of recognition. Instead she raised her head, locked eyes with him and seemed to return to herself a bit more. She opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again. Her hands pulled away from his as her eyes went wide and frightened.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Rob's low voice came from behind him, slightly disgusted and full of derision. "I told you to fuck her, not make friends."

Amy started backwards on the bench as Rob took a step towards her. Tony stood up and turned to face him.

"I'm not going to fuck her like this, for God's sake. Get out of here and I'll deal with her." He glanced back at her. "I won't let him hurt you."

Rob sneered. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, honey." In a quick move, Rob shoved Tony aside and jerked Amy to her feet, grabbing her wrists with one hand and pulling her arms over her head. She whimpered and closed her eyes as her towel fell away and exposed her body. Rob turned her towards Tony, the sneer still in place. "Just take a look at her and tell me you don't want to fuck her."

Tony drank in the sight. Darkly tanned skin, arms lean and long from her nightly swims, chest rounded into her full breasts. Her trim waist flared smoothly at the hips as her curves melted down into strong, muscular thighs. Her dark hair, normally bound up when Tony saw her, now spilled down her back in a tangled mass of wet locks.

Rob used his free hand to grab her breast. He squeezed her nipple roughly as she moaned, his eyes locked on Tony's face, gauging the need he saw there. Tony watched as Rob's hand traveled down her flat belly and dipped into her cunt. "She shaves...everything. See?" Rob said it in a taunting voice. "Makes her swim faster, doesn't it, honey? Spread your legs so that he can see for himself." Amy arched against him as Rob's hand moved up and down against her, rubbing her clit, spreading her moisture along her thighs. The hot desire rose in her despite herself, and Amy groaned and ground herself back against him. Rob laughed harshly in her ear.

"Sorry, honey, I'm not ready to go again quite yet. I'm sure somebody here would be willing to help you out though." Rob released her arms and shoved her towards Tony so that she landed against him. Her arms grabbed his to save her from falling. Amy was panting now, wild and hot, and her body pulsed heat through his thin shirt and shorts. She raised her head and met Tony's eyes. There she saw the need flash into fire.

Tony took two fast steps forward, driving her backwards until the back of her knees hit the gym bench behind her and buckled. He pushed her back along the length of the bench.

"No. No!" Panicked now by the wild look in his eyes, Amy struggled as Tony lay down against her. She felt strong arms grab hers and hold them above her head again, forcing her back against the bench. She craned her head back to see Rob's derisive grin.

"Not going anywhere." Rob said to her. "Go, Tony."

Tony reared back to shed his shirt and shorts, then grabbed at her legs as she kicked at him. He pried her legs apart until her knees straddled either side of the bench and her feet were planted on the floor. Tony used his body weight to press her hips down, muting her struggles, and bit at her neck. He tasted chlorine and sweat and grinned. Just as he thought she would taste.

Tony slid down slightly and took her breast in his mouth. He tasted it again, her taste, the chlorine and water mixing with her sweat for a flavor uniquely hers. He suckled her hard until she cried out and writhed against him. Her hips ground upwards and he felt her heat against his cock. Tony took her other breast in his hand and marveled at how firm and yet how soft it could be.

He moved down further, trailing his tongue down her waist, lapping at her belly button, savoring her flavor. Then he paused and looked up. Amy was panting now, moaning, still struggling, but not to be released. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her hair falling over the edge of the bench, the color riding high on her cheeks, her nipples taut and hard. Rob was sitting above her with her wrists locked in his on the bench in front of him. He looked like he was enjoying the sight as much as Tony was.

Tony looked down again. Her knees were locked tight on either side of the bench, her cunt spread wide to his eyes. As he ran his hands across her hips she pushed them up towards him. Her cunt was shaved, the naked skin only slightly less tanned then the rest of her. Tony spread her cunt lips apart and nipped at the exposed flesh. She screamed in pleasure as he lapped at her flesh, nibbling, sucking, tasting her and reveling in her heat. Tony pushed his fingers inside her and felt warmth and her wetness. She pushed her hips up against his face and turned her head from side to side, crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck this." Rob muttered and released Amy's hands, which instantly went to Tony's head, grabbing at his hair and grinding his face into her. Rob pulled down his pants and took out his hard cock, straddling the bench above Amy's face and grabbing either side of her head.

"Suck me and put that mouth to good use." He ordered. "You bite me and I'll facefuck you instead of letting you blow me. You got it?" He gave her head a little shake. She swallowed back fear, blinked, and then opened her mouth to him. His first thrust inside her mouth made her gag, but soon she adjusted to his size and was able to take as much of him inside her as possible. She used one of her free hands to work his cock as her mouth slid up and down him.

Tony looked up as her moans became muffled and saw Amy using her tongue on Rob's cock. He wasn't prepared for the bolt of jealousy that ran through him at the sight. He put a hand on each of her knees and pushed them apart even wider, running his hard cock up her smooth thigh until he was pushed against her heat. Amy paused as she felt Tony against her and then gagged as Rob grabbed either side of her face pushed his cock full inside her mouth unexpectedly. Tony pulled each of her knees up over his hips and thrust into her hard, making her cry out, the sound muffled by Rob's cock. The men moaned in unison as they withdrew and then thrust back inside her. Amy trembled at the waterfall of feelings coursing through her, unable to sort out one from the mass.

Tony was bigger than Rob had been, making her feel deep aches from her previous fucking as well as new ones from where his cock was battering her. She was wet, though, so wet and hot, and he fucked her slowly, hitting each spot inside of her as if he knew how to make her cum as quickly as possible. Amy had never felt so out of control before, so helpless, and part of her reveled in the feeling of being so spread open to whomever wanted her. In some strange way she was more in control for being out of control, and these men would lose control because of her.

Amy squeezed Tony's cock hard with her cunt the next time he thrust into her, making him groan and push hard, deep and fast, before withdrawing again. She sucked Rob harder, working her hand up and down his length, his cock wet now from her mouth and slippery. He groaned and panted. "I'm coming now, bitch, I'm coming." Amy laid her head back as Rob took his cock in his hand and jerked cum over her face. She closed her eyes as she felt Tony groan and thrust inside of her hard, one last time. As Amy felt him empty into her, her body tensed as well, and she shuddered hard as the waves of a climax worked against Tony's cock.

Some time later she managed to open her eyes. Tony still sat on the bench, his back resting against a locker and his arms crossed over her legs, which were in his lap. He looked puzzled and frustrated and angry. Rob was nowhere in sight.

He looked over at her movement and his hands moved up and down her calves in a reassuring gesture.

"Hey baby." Tony said it hesitantly, as if he wasn't sure of the response he would get. He looked down at her legs again, and his hands moving over them. "I'm not sure what to say."

He let the silence spin out. Finally he said, "If you want to call the cops...well, what we did wasn't right. Just...go easy on me, all right? I didn't want it to go this way. I had no idea what he planned." Tony jerked a shoulder in the direction of the exit, where Rob presumably went, but turned pleading eyes towards her. "Believe me when I say I didn't want it to go down that way. I just...couldn't help myself."

Amy sat up on her elbows and stared at him a moment, then looked down at the hands on her legs.

"Take me home, would you?" She said it in a whisper, so at first he thought he misheard her.

"Take me home and stay with me tonight." That time she said it louder. Amy looked up at him, and Tony thought he saw a fire kindle in her eyes. "I wanted you to come home with me tonight anyway."

Relief flooded through him, and he dropped a kiss to her knee before looking back up at her. They would work this out. Then he frowned.

"What about Rob?" He asked.

Her small smile turned into a wicked grin at that. "Leave Rob to me. I need time to plan for him. He'll get what he deserves."