Swimmerboy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girls are asleep. I left the side gate open, the sliding door to my room unlocked and the alarm off. Come now."

"I'm on my way."

I couldn't take a car without alerting mom & dad, but she only lived two blocks away and it was easy enough to sneak out. My whole body tingled with excitement as I walked over that cool, late winter night, blood beginning to pool in my groin. True to her word the gate was open. I went thru and peered around the corner of the house. Lights were off around the pool and the patio was dark. Glad to be hidden by luxuriant landscaping I tiptoed to her door and slid it open slowly and quietly. Waiting inside in a bathrobe she put a finger to her lips, closing and locking the door behind me, then punching up the home alarm system on a wall panel before turning to me. Soft jazz tumbled out of a bookshelf stereo.

I opened her robe and pulled her right out of it, caressing her warm, naked body.

"We have to be extra quiet," she whispered. "The girls are asleep."

"Understood," I whispered in her ear, then nibbled it.

She lifted my shirt and opened my shorts, but I had a surprise under there. Instead of boxers I wore a speedo, my bulge hanging there for her to see.

"You naughty boy," she whispered, her eyes lighting up.

She left it on for a few minutes, mostly looking at it and feeling the fabric in her hands, my soft sex outlined underneath. I had watched her ogle me a thousand times at swim meets, so this had to be the fulfillment of a fantasy for her. I walked around the room it for her, my bulge bouncing. She followed closely, hands on my butt. When I stopped and turned to her, she cupped me. Hands on her jaw I pulled her lips to mine in a long kiss during which her hand began rubbing me. Seconds later my erection pushed out of the speedo and she pulled them down, kneeling to get them over my large thigh muscles.

When they fell around my ankles I stepped out of them, but she stayed on her knees, caressing my ripped thigh muscles with her hands before grabbing my erection and pulling it into her mouth. She didn't keep it there for long before running her tongue down to the base of my shaft and pulling one of my testicles into her mouth. I felt her rolling it around with her tongue and sucking it. My eyes rolled back in my head. Then she did the other. My back arched, my head fell backwards. I looked up at the ceiling and gasped.

"God you're hung," she whispered when she came up for air, then began sucking on my cock again, tonguing it inside her mouth.

"God that feels good. You're so beautiful, so drop dead sexy," I replied, caressing her hair and scalp while she blew me. I loved the way her other hand slid around back, squeezed my butt and held it in place while she did her work. Totally in her power, I gasped, my chest heaving uncontrollably. Her right hand gripping my cock, her mouth sucking it, her tongue working my glans, my body clamped in her grasp, my butt strained to push deeper into her mouth and my cock bowed out the side of her cheek until she got control of me again.

"God I've wanted to suck your cock for a long time," she smiled up at me, stroking my shaft.

I smiled back, but soon gasped in passion as she wrapped lips around my rod and tongued my head.

I finally pulled her up and kissed her, lifting her body off the ground. She wrapped legs around my waist and hips, trapping my erection between my belly and her sex, pressing hard against it. We kissed deeply. I turned and pinned her to the wall, moving my hands under her butt to help hold her up, my fingertips caressing her sex from beneath.

"Oh God put it in me," she exhaled, trying to spread her legs more.

I did, pressing her strongly to the wall. She tipped her pelvis up a bit and took all of me. I began thrusting powerfully into her, banging her, shagging her, fucking her. Shamelessly. Unabashedly. Every muscle of my body straining, rippling with desire.

"Stop," she hissed.

I did. "What?"

"We're bumping the wall. Too much noise. Take me to my bed."

I carried her to her bed and set her gently on it, still coupled, and began driving into her again. Not a minute later there was a knock on the door.

"Mom?"

It was her eldest daughter, the eighteen year old—my classmate. I felt a finger over my lips.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you alright in there? I heard a bump."

"I'm fine, dear."

"Did you hear a bump?"

"No."

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Just a minute, dear. I'm not decent."

In record time I uncoupled from this forty year old mom and dove under her bed. She threw my clothes under, donned bathrobe and opened the door holding a book, pretending to have been reading.

"What's going on?"

"I heard something go thump. I know I did," her daughter said.

"I didn't hear anything. Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. You have music on, mother. No wonder you didn't hear anything."

Then a pause followed by a terse whisper: "Maybe someone's outside."

"The alarm is on," her mother replied, "but let's go look."

"I'm scared," her daughter confided as they walked out the door.

"Don't be afraid, I'm sure it's nothing-" her mother began to reply, the rest lost to me as she shut the door.

Frozen in fear and excitement, I didn't move. I couldn't. A few seconds later the backyard floodlights came on, illuminating the drapes from outside. Then I heard voices out there and the patio sliding door rattled a bit as they checked it. It was locked, of course. Voices faded as they walked away. Then horror: I saw my speedo on the floor next to the chair where we had shed them. Had her daughter seen them? Should I get them or stay put? I decided instantly, pulling myself out from underneath, grabbing them and scrambling back under her bed. Not ten seconds later the bedroom door opened and three pairs of bare feet entered, walked around the room, entered master bath, closet and dressing room, presumably looking for something that went bump, then leaving again as their mother led them out. The outside lights went out, then the hall light and finally she returned to the room and locked the door, sitting gently on my side of the bed her feet just inches from my face. I wanted to reach out and caress her feet, but did nothing. Something wasn't right. I wished I had put my clothes on under there. It was a tight fit, but I could have done it. Instead I was naked, erect, and breathing just as softly and quietly as I possibly could, wishing Mom's Best Friend hadn't turned off the music.

Then the doorknob rattled.

"Open this door, young lady!" called the voice outside.

It was her! Mom's Best Friend! On the other side of the door! One of her daughters had snuck in and was sitting on the bed above me, her feet and ankles inches from my face! My God! What if I had reached out and caressed them?

Daughter got off the bed and opened the door.

"I'm scared, mom," she said in answer to her mother's scolding.

I recognized her voice immediately. It was the sixteen year old with whom I had gone to school every day for years. My old friend.

"It's okay, dear," her mother said, hugging her. "There's no one out there and no one in here. We looked."

"But we heard something. We both did."

"There, there, sweetheart. It's alright. Everything's alright. The alarm was on, there were no intruders. It was just something that went bump in the night."

"Like what?"

"Probably something in the attic, dear."

Just then her eighteen year old daughter walked in the open door.

"I found it!" she said, her voice ripe with impatience. "A stupid box fell off a stupid shelf in the stupid garage. Come see."

"Dad!" all three said at once with the same accusatory voice.

They got up and left.

Several minutes later, Mom's Best Friend returned to the room, shut and locked the door, then rolled up a towel and dropped it at the foot of the door to block noise. Then she sat on the edge of the bed next to me for a couple of minutes before bending over and whispering for me to come out.

She dropped the robe from her shoulders and stripped off undies before we slid beneath the covers again. Picking up a remote she pointed it at the shelf stereo. Jazz resumed.

"That was close," she whispered, then told me that banging her against the wall had knocked a box off a shelf on the other side of that wall. In the garage.

"Should I go?"

"No. You're going to have to wait a while till the girls get to sleep and I can turn off the system while you escape. Okay?"

"Okay."

"So in the meantime..." she smiled.

So in the meantime we resumed quiet foreplay and shared a slow, quiet fuck with me spooning her, my fingers between her legs bringing her to a climax of muffled gasps. It was exquisite. Then I rolled her over and drove between her legs belly to belly for a couple minutes, taking my turn, coming without more than a few heavy breaths, thankful the bed was so solid it made no noise.

Snuggling afterward, we spoke in whispers, she first.

"If you ever touch my daughters, I'll kill you."

I didn't tell her I almost reached out and touched her daughter's feet.

"They don't like me. They've teased me my whole life for being ugly, just like all the others."

"They tease because they like you."

"I don't think so."

"They don't think you're ugly anymore. They both have crushes on you and think you're great. They think it's you who doesn't like them."

"They both date really popular guys. Football players. Star athletes. Way more popular than I am. By comparison I'm a nobody. I don't even want to be popular. I don't get why it's so important."

"You're a star athlete, too".

"Swimming isn't football. It's not a spectator sport. There are no stands. They'd be empty if there were."

"You really have no idea, do you?"

"What?"

"How many girls want you."

I shrugged. She ran fingers through my hair.

"Can I see you again?"

"Oh definitely. Just stay away from my daughters."

"That's easy. I want to be your lover, not theirs."

"I hoped you would," she replied. "God, your smile kills me."

"I've wanted this to happen for a long time," I replied.

She smiled and kissed me. We fucked once more each that night before I pulled my clothes on and snuck out her door. I managed to be her fuckstick three more times that week before her husband returned from his business trip.

Winter turned to spring, which is to say the warm weather turned hot, and so did our affair. While her husband was home she and I managed to meet only once a week, usually on his bowling night when her daughters were out at the same time or in my bed when my parents were out. When he was away for a week I snuck in the back gate three or four nights in a row for a roll in her bed. Once when he was gone for two weeks I sneaked through her sliding door ten straight nights. Shorter rendezvous, we rarely fucked for more than thirty or forty minutes. You know: an orgasm or two a day keeps the tension away. How people managed affairs before the cellphone era is beyond me. Once when we went two weeks without seeing each other my cell rang at lunch on a school day. She had booked a room in one of the big hotels in Phoenix. I immediately left school and drove downtown. We shagged for three hours in a room overlooking Bank One Ballpark and America West Arena. I got demerits for cutting classes, but it was well worth it.

Our most audacious act came in late May. We had won the boys state championship in swimming which added a couple new individual medals to my shelf and a large trophy to the school's display case. Mom's Best Friend had a graduation party at their house for her eighteen year old daughter. Blazing hot in Phoenix, she billed it as a pool party. I wore discreet, baggy board trunks which hung to my knees. Bobbing in the water with all the other kids and sipping a beer, I was glad to be done with a rigorous swim season and to be finished with high school. More people showed than planned, consuming more cold drinks than planned. All was well until mom found me clinging to the edge of the pool, took away my beer and sent me inside to help.

Ordered to bring several cases of beer and soft drinks from the fridge in the garage out to the ice tubs on the patio, I carried first the cans and bottles then bags and bags of ice. The place was packed, but oddly enough no one seemed to notice me except those fishing around for something to drink in the empty ice tubs. From them came grateful slaps on the back. Everyone else was drunk or on the way there, music blasted from the sound system and the level of conversation reached a dull roar.

After my last trip, I returned to the garage to turn off the lights and close the door. The entryway came in through the laundry room. The moment I switched off the light, the closet door swung open. Mom's Best Friend reached out, pulled me inside and closed the door. There was barely room for one person inside the closet, which was a sort of pantry for the laundry. A light bulb glowed feebly overhead, but she got right to business, pushing me against the wall in a kiss. I could taste wine on her breath, which had obviously made her a little tipsy. And very amorous.

After one kiss she let go and kissed down my chest to my belly button, then pulled my trunks down around my ankles and fondled me. Kneeling, she kissed my rapidly growing erection, then sucked my balls, rolling them deliciously around her mouth with her tongue before getting down to the business of a blow job, sucking my dick and stroking my shaft with her hand at the same time, her other hand rubbing my perineum.

I thought I was going to die, but still tried to caress her head, shoulders and neck until she stopped me.

"This is for you, not me. No time for me."

With that she tried to swallow my dick without gagging. It was so tight in the back of her throat I thought I'd come instantly, but she couldn't keep it there and returned to sucking and stroking. Like all blow jobs, it was really a half hand job, half blow job. I squeezed my buttocks together, terribly excited, wanting to come, but I could hear voices outside in the hallway around the corner from the open door of the laundry room. There were people not ten feet away! Then horror of horrors, I saw there was no lock on the inside of the closet door. If anyone opened it we'd be busted! How could I relax?

Suddenly the risk and danger excited me more. It was the same thrill which kept me hard the whole time I hid under her bed that night months earlier. Another risk was the mess. She never swallowed, so what would she do with my come? As her hand moved expertly over my perineum, I could not stop thrusting my hips. I got close, but time was going by quickly and soon someone would come looking for one or both of us. Then her thumb began rubbing the area around my anus while the fingers of the same hand still stroked my perineum. Then her thumb began rimming me. I consciously tried to relax my sphincter, which was closed up tight as my sex strained to come. I finally relaxed it enough that she slid her thumb all the way in and rubbed the back of my prostate, stroking the venerable A-spot.

I came instantly, my orgasmic contractions seeming to go on forever, jacking hot white fluid into her mouth, my erection pulsing in her hand and against her tongue, my perineum pulsing against her fingers, my prostate against her thumb. Instead of moving away and letting my ejaculate fall where it may, she kept her lips clamped around my glans, sucking it all into her mouth, the tip of her tongue toying with the opening of my urethra. It had to be the longest orgasm I ever had, maybe 20 or 30 contractions.

As soon as it was over, she withdrew her thumb, let go of my dick, stood up and pulled me into a kiss, my ejaculate swimming freely between our tongues in the most wicked kiss I had ever experienced. I don't know how much I sucked out of her mouth, but there was nothing to do but swallow it, which we both did.

"Congratulations on winning state, Swimmerboy," she said, licking her lips, then kissed me again. "This was your graduation gift."

I cupped her breasts though her bikini top wanting to stuff my cock in her pussy.

"Okay," she whispered, "I'm going out. Wait a few minutes and follow but go out to the garage first before going back in. Oh, and pull up your trunks. And wipe your mouth."

I did. She exited calmly and I could hear her washing her hands at the sink next to the washing machine. Of course. That thumb had just been up my butt. She went back to the party. I waited five minutes before leaving the closet, glad my eyes were hidden behind shades. Satiated, I went out and leaned against the freezer in the garage, wiped sweat off my face, grabbed another bag of ice so it looked like I was doing something, then returned to the party.

12