Swimmerboy Pt. 02: Mom's Second Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These stupid little girls around here," she said. "If I were sixteen I'd be all over you and never let you get away."

After that, Second Best stopped in every night around suppertime to check on me, fucked me on my bed, then rolled over on her belly or spread her legs and let me fuck her. We got better at it, our record time just under fifteen minutes door to door. Then she went home and cooked supper for her family while I consumed 4500 calories in preparation for the next day.

We fucked Saturday night, too. Thing is, I had already had sex with my girlfriend for an hour. Shortly after driving Naomi home the doorbell rang and Second Best let herself in. I was in the middle of stuffing a Dagwood sandwich into my face when she popped around the corner into the kitchen.

"Are we alone?"

I nodded, my mouth filled with sandwich.

"You just did it with her, didn't you?"

"That's personal," I said, trying not to sound defensive.

"Which means yes. Come on, Swimmerboy. Come do me. I locked the door on the way in."

She turned and walked away, heading across the open floor of the family room and down the hall towards my room, pulling off her top along the way and reaching back to unhitch her bra, her breasts swinging free as she disappeared around a corner and into my bedroom.

I stopped and put on some music, Chopin again, and hurried after her.

She was already under the covers. I stripped bare in about two seconds, loving the way she watched me.

"I want you on top."

I climbed in and kissed her, beginning the foreplay she loved so well when suddenly she put my hand between her legs. She was already wet and ready and as I felt her a black plastic egg popped out of her vagina and into my hand. It vibrated a moment, stopped, then vibrated again.

"See?" she said, holding up a tiny remote. "It's wireless."

She handed me the remote. I switched the thing on and off a few times. A second button controlled the intensity of vibration.

"That's wicked," I smiled.

"I've had it in all afternoon getting ready for you," she said, pulling a condom from my nightstand drawer and handing it to me.

"How many did you just have with her?" she asked.

"Three."

"Do you have four in you?"

"I guess we'll find out," I smiled.

"I guess we will," she giggled as I pushed into her. "Mmmmm... honey. You gonna fuck me? Hmm? You gonna fuck me good?"

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

"Oh, yeah, stud. Mmmmm, that's it. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me Swimmerboy."

I arched my back deeply, grunting as I thrust into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Swimmerboy! Fuck me long, fuck me hard! Fuck me!"

God I was horny, even after an hour and three orgasms with Naomi. Second Best's taunts turned me on even more and she kept taunting me, but four was a long time coming. At one point I stopped, roughly rolled her over, pulled her butt in the air and slammed into her again. She gasped as my hands seized her hips and moved her violently back and forth on my pole. My huge balls slapped against her labia again and again as I slammed into her.

"God, it feels like my cock is going to explode."

"Do me! Oh God! Fuck me hard!"

She collapsed face down on the bed. I kept pounding. I rolled her to her side, pounding her spoon style, my finger working between her legs. I rolled her again, spreading her legs, fucking crab style. Then over the edge of the bed. Then from behind with both of us standing while she held on to my chin up bar. Back on my bed I had her butterfly style from which I rolled her into every conceivable position. It took so long she came first, which was her plan all along. I followed and after a brief, post-coital cuddle she rose, dressed and left. I fell asleep.

Our next fuck date happened two nights later. A weeknight, I was in bed asleep at midnight when my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"I'm at your back door," hissed a voice. "Let me in."

"What?"

"It's me. I'm at your back door, Swimmerboy. Come let me in."

She hung up.

I turned on my light and stumbled through the house in boxer briefs and a sleeveless jersey, looking out the back door to make sure it was her.

"Hi," she said, squeezing past belly to belly and ducking into the kitchen. Body swipe.

"Hi. What's up?"

"You, I hope," she smiled, pulling at my arms.

"What about your husband?" I whispered, as if he could hear.

"Relax. He takes Ambien to sleep. He'll be out for eight hours and never remembers anything when he wakes."

Rubbing sleep out of my eyes, I finally got it: she wanted a fuck. We had already fucked at suppertime.

I opened my mouth to complain that I had to be up at six and in the pool by seven, but I was so horny I stopped immediately and smiled. She wore spandex running bibs and a tight, sleeveless cotton knit exercise top, her boobs sticking out between the bib suspenders, her nipples erect. I knew it was crazy, but just reached out and cupped her breasts, my thumbs sweeping back and forth over her hard nipples, my hands moving her breasts in slow circles.

It only seemed audacious to me. Having shown up for a fuck, she loved it, her eyes growing huge, her smile broadening, her hands brushing my arms then sliding up under my shirt and feeling my swimmer's body. She could not keep her hands off my chest and torso, gasping and breathing audibly as my hands moved her breasts. I felt her hands go over my shoulders and down my back, stopping to squeeze my butt as we stood face to face in the dark kitchen.

"God you're so... tall," she gasped, running hands into my boxer briefs, caressing my butt. "You have the best ass I have ever seen on a man. Mmmm."

I just kept moving her breasts, moving her breasts, moving her breasts, wondering if I could make her come right where she stood, still clothed and shod in white trainers. She pressed in close and kissed me, but still my hands my hands worked on a good old fashioned boob job. To break my relentless hands, she spun around and pushed her butt against the erection in my shorts, wiggling her butt and moving her hips side to side against me, her head turned looking back at me.

"You're the one with the great ass," I said.

She smiled, and when her arms reached up and behind her and pulled my face down to her lips, I slid my hands up her torso and returned to her breasts, softly kneading them, then moving them again.

Soon this was too much for her. She broke the kiss, let go of my face and slipped the suspenders from her shoulders, pulling her bibs down and off. No undies beneath. She rubbed her bare butt against the long lump in my boxer briefs again and again in a delicious tease while turning her head back and pulling me into one kiss after another, her chest heaving, her torso flexing. My hands never stopped moving her breasts from outside her sleeveless cotton top. One of her hands left my face, slid down my side and into my boxer briefs, which she tried to pull down and finally succeeded in doing with both hands, bending over to push them down past my knees, me bending with her, still holding and moving her breasts.

I pulled her back up, lifting her shirt over her head, holding her arms arms high over her head before running fingers down her arms, over her pits & shoulders and back to her breasts again, moving them relentlessly.

"You're making me crazy," she gasped in a whisper.

When she took my erection in her hand and began guiding it between her legs, I spoke.

"I'll get a condom."

"It's okay," she gasped. "I'm on birth control."

Just like that she guided me inside her from behind and it was my turn to gasp.

"Feel good?" she said.

"God, yes. Mmmm, you're sooo wet and sooo smooth."

"Better without a condom?"

"Using a condom is like wearing a raincoat in the shower. Mmmm."

"You feel better, too. More real."

I leaned back against the kitchen counter, glad it was close by. Second Best ached her back and pressed against me, taking more of me. Not ready for all of me, she slid slowly back and forth on my rod several times, pressing back hard against me. My hands caressed her beautiful shoulder blades then down her sexy back to her ass.

"Easy," I said. "Don't hurt yourself."

"It doesn't hurt when I do it gradually," she gasped, making it sound like it did hurt. "God you are enormous!

"Do you like it?"

"Fuck yes!" she gasped, pushing hard, slowly opening herself and taking more of me. "I love you inside me. I want all of it... right... up... to... the... hilt..."

I loved the cool wet smooth of her sex and its rich, complex scent as she rocked back and forth on my shaft several times, then pressed hard, opening enough to take the rest of me.

"Mmmmm..." she said. "God! God I love fucking you."

From behind, I held her close, still moving her breasts in deliciously soft circles. She gasped and moaned several times and soon began sliding back and forth on me with incredible urgency as we stood having sex in the kitchen, her butt slapping against my thighs as she moved. She kept bending forward, changing the angle of me inside her, which I have to say she really, really liked. I kept pulling her back, holding her in my arms, my hands moving her breasts. But then I had let go as she bent all the way forward, placing her palms flat on the floor while rocking back and forth on my sex. With nothing else to to do I grabbed her hips and began moving them in circles as well as back ad forth on my shaft. Standing up again, Second Best began vocalizing continuously, each thrust of my hips synchronized with screwing her hips around my dick. Then: "Oh god! Oh god! Oh my god I'm going to come! Oh my god I'm going to come! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh! Oh! Oh! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Oh! Mmm! Mmm! Oh! Oh!"

She bent forward then arched her back deeply, pressing her shoulders back against me, her body rigid for a few moments, her soft sex pulsing against my rock hard sex. I slid one hand off her breast, down her belly and pressed it into her mons, wanting to feel the powerful rhythm of her contractions dipping the tip of her cervix many times in short order, then realized that's what the tip of my monster cock was feeling.

Second Best finally relaxed in my arms, leaning back against me, her arms reaching back to pull me into several over-the-shoulder kisses while my hands caressed her hips, waist, belly, shoulders, arms, armpits and neck. Then I showed off the length of my arms by caressing her thighs and inseam before working my way up again, kissing her all the while.

"Mmmm, God you're good," she said.

"I wanna stay inside you all night," I whispered in her ear, giving her a little thrust.

"I can't tonight," she sighed, "but I might be able to arrange something."

"Can't wait."

"You really know how to please a woman, don't you?"

"You make me crazy. I wanna make you come a hundred times," I replied, then gave her shoulder a love bite. She giggled.

"It's more like just letting me do it, sweetheart. Understand?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling at her. "God you are such a babe."

She giggled in the dark, reaching around back and hooking a hand where my butt meets the back of my leg, pulling at me. Then in a low, husky voice she said, "I want to fuck your brains out all night long."

"Oh God!" I yelled, losing it, my hips pumping wildly, completely out of control, my mouth issuing guttural noises, my arms pulling her body powerfully to me as I pumped hot white come into her.

She said nothing, her hands caressing my face, neck and hair from behind while I gasped, her lips kissing anything they could reach.

"Sorry," I sighed, out of breath.

"Why?"

"I wanted to last for you."

"You did."

"I mean longer."

"You're not designed to."

"What?"

"Men aren't designed to last. I'm glad your try, but you might as well get the first one out of the way so we can have fun."

I gasped when she squeezed me out of her. God she was tight. Then she handed me a tissue to clean up the semen running down the insides and backs of her legs—another good reason to use a condom. I bit her buttocks while I was there and licked her sex. We went to my room and got into bed.

Sprawling on her back, Second Best spread her legs and ran fingers through my hair, holding my head while my tongue moved her clitoris back and forth until she gasped and moaned continuously. She called out, squeezing my shoulders between her legs, pulling at my torso with hands and legs, trying to give something back, wanting to make a connection to me, but then collapsed, laid still and relaxed while I pleasured her. She even withdrew her hand from my hair and spread her arms on the bed. I loved the way her back arched as she lost control of her body, her chest heaving as it struggled for each ecstatic breath.

After she came I stretched out next to her while she recovered. I took her hand, pulled it to my mouth and kissed it. She rolled to face me and put her hands on my swimmer's torso, her eyes in mine. I wrapped my free arm around her, my hand moving slowly up and down her back, my fingers tracing her her shoulders, shoulder blades, spine and ribs in every delicious detail before finding the small of her back and pulling her closer. Her eyes were so wet I thought she might be crying, then I realized she was.

I moved my free hand to her face, sweeping aside her beautiful golden locks, caressing her brow, cheek and jaw, finally brushing away her tears.

"You are so very beautiful," I whispered.

She didn't say anything, so I continued tracing lips, dimples, jaw, neck and ears before moving on to her collarbone and sternum, finally stopping and pressing my hand into it. Her heart throbbed beneath. I loved that her breasts were large enough to press against my hand from each side when I felt her heart. They were so soft and warm I thought I'd die.

"I love you," she whispered, our eyes point blank.

"I love you, too," I whispered back.

"I love my husband, too," she sighed, trying to explain what we both already knew.

"Even better," I smiled. "He's a great guy."

"I don't know what to do."

"Love us both. But don't tell him."

"I want to. I need to."

"Don't. Don't ever."

"Why?" she asked.

"Two things: you'll hurt him terribly and ruin your relationship."

"It'd be worth it to be with you."

"You changed my diapers when I was a baby," I said.

"How do you know that?"

"Mom told me. You babysat back then."

Second Best smiled, "I did change your diapers. I was in my mid-twenties."

"And you babysat me until just a few years ago."

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm too old."

"No, I'm too young."

"It's not fair, is it?" she said. "Age."

"No," I replied.

"So what do I do?"

"I want to be your lover for as long as you want me," I whispered ever more softly. "Then let me go and keep me your secret of secrets. Here."

I pressed my palm over her heart.

"Okay," she said, sliding a hand down my swimmer's torso and into my groin, taking hold of me again. "God you are hard."

"We should do something about that," I grinned.

She did, rolling to her back and pulling me over on top of her, wrapping her legs around me and rubbing her sex along the length of my shaft while we kissed, her hand stroking my torso and pulling at my butt. I pushed into her, she gasped aloud and I drove into her with absolute abandon until I came.

"I want your baby," she whispered as I recovered on top of her, still inside her.

I didn't know what to say except, "Wow."

"Don't worry," she said, sensing my hesitation. "I'm not having anymore babies.

When she squeezed me out of her, I collapsed next to her. She pulled at my arms until I pulled her into mine. Deep kisses ensued.

"That IS what this is all about, you know," she said

"What? Sex?"

"Making babies."

"I know."

"So take good care of Naomi, okay? Protect her."

"We always use condoms," I said. "And she's on the pill."

"Good."

Holding each other, we shared gentle kisses a while longer. Then she got out of bed, dressed and disappeared into the night.

Over the next three weeks we shagged five times a week, always in the evenings when she stopped by to check on me. She was always ready for me when she came in the front door, her sex issuing the remote-controlled vibrating egg and immediately sliding onto my long, thick shaft. Most nights she had her orgasm and was dressed and out the door in ten or fifteen minutes, long before anyone would expect anything. Sometimes I played for her, but mostly it was get in, fuck, and get out again. Some of those quickies with her were the most awesome fucks I've ever had. I told Naomi there would be no sex during the week because of intense training, but it was only an excuse to bang Second Best exclusively. Was it age? Experience? Sexual peak? Naomi was fun, but Second Best was wild, unfettered, insatiable and relaxed.

12