Swimmerboy Pt. 04: Rocky Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her and pulled my shirt up and off so she could see the items of which she spoke. A look of wonder replaced her smile as her hands traced every contour from lat in the armpit to the side, top, front and cut of my pectoral muscles, stopping at my nipples.

"Your nipples kill me," she added. "You're sooo smooth. God."

She continued her tour de body, whispering a running commentary, removing my hands from her body so her fingers could trace my arms and hands. By the time she finished my clothes lay in a heap on the floor. Then she let go of me and undressed in front of me, her clothes falling around her feet.

"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" she said.

I shook my head, lying. I knew the effect. I had watched a million pairs of female eyes feast on me, undress me, hold me, caress me, kiss me, and drive their bodies on me in their minds' eyes. I had watched Third Best's nipples come up every time she looked at me the last two years.

I took her hands, kissed them and rested one on each side my waist. Her arms pulled a little until we were belly to belly. I felt the warmth of her body against mine. She turned her head and pressed it to my chest, her ear over my heart. She sighed. When she looked up at me again, I knelt in front of her.

"I don't believe it," she said. "We're the same height when you kneel."

I smiled. She ran fingers through my short haircut, then pressed in for a kiss, her arms around my neck then down my chest. I felt her fingers dig softly into my back.

"God your lats are huge," she gasped, breaking our kiss and running hands over them again.

"My bread and butter," I replied, exhaling, dying in her eyes.

"I thought your legs were."

"They are. But you know swimming: legs push you through the water far less efficiently than arms pull you through."

"They're... awesome," she whispered.

"You're awesome," I countered. "The curve of your brow and nose and cheekbones are so perfect I could die," I said, tracing them. "Your face is perfectly symmetrical and so are your shoulders, breasts and... your whole body. You're so thin and fit. It's perfection. And then you have the same affection for me that I have for you."

Her smile grew larger than I ever remembered. Then it faded to seriousness when I swept hair out of her eyes.

"You're so... nice. I can't get over it."

"That's not surprising, is it?" I said.

"I thought you'd become an empty-headed, arrogant jock."

"Why? You've known me forever."

"Because of your success in music and athletics. So many nice boys become pigs when they become men."

"I can be a pig if you want," I replied, joking.

She just sighed as my large hands caressed and pulled at her butt.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," she whispered back, pressing close.

Her head lifted and her neck arced backwards as my lips moved up under her chin and jaw. Then she jumped into my arms, wrapping legs around me. Already on my knees, I sat back on my heels, relaxing. She relaxed, too, pushing her lips endlessly against mine, her tongue twined with mine.

My erection stuck straight out beneath her, pressing against her sex and butt cheeks. We tugged and pulled at each other passionately. I don't remember how long we kissed in that position, but she planted feet on the floor on either side of me, lifted herself, took hold of me, guided me into her, and slid down my erection till she sat on my lap again. I hadn't even touched her, yet she took nearly all of me, gasping audibly.

"Sorry," I whispered, apologizing for my size. I know it hurt.

"Ooooo.... mmmm... ooo! Oh! Oh fuck! Oh my God."

"God!" I exhaled.

We held each other closely, her face buried in my neck, her chin over my shoulder, my face in her hair breathing its aroma, my fingers gathering it, moving it, playing with it. She's trying to push down harder to take all of me, then sliding up and down to that end, her hands on my shoulders, pulling. When I moved her clitoris, she pulled my hand away, leaving it on the side of her breast. I cupped its softness and moved it in small, tender circles.

"Nnnnnnn," she gasped.

After that we did not speak, but neither were we silent as she fucked me there on my lap, her arms and hands around my neck pulling herself up and down, her legs doing most of the work as she slid up and down on my rod, arching her back and pumping her hips like crazy.

It was my first experience of make-up sex. We hadn't actually had a fight, but we had broken up on the couch when I got home, then reunited after a tense standoff. Having defined our affair as lasting only while I was there, Third Best gave into the desire of her heart and body.

Bucking and romping, she came there on my lap, sliding up and down and round and round on my pole. After recovering a bit, she got off me and climbed under the covers of my bed.

"I have fantasies about you," she whispered, curled in my arms.

"What kind?"

"All kinds. Sexual."

"What's your favorite?"

She hesitated.

"Rape," she whispered so softly I barely heard it.

"I'd never do that," I whispered back.

"I know. But as a fantasy or role play it's, you know, consensual. You take me."

"Like this?" I said, suddenly rolling her over on her back, pinning her arms to the bed and pressing my pelvis strongly to hers.

"No," she said. "Stop."

I stopped immediately, obediently, and rolled to her side.

"No," she said. "Don't stop. Even if I say 'no' or 'stop' or 'I beg you'."

"Then how do I know if you want to stop? I could really hurt you or injure you. I don't want that."

"We use a safety word, something totally out of context, like 'broccoli'."

"Broccoli."

"Well... yeah. Wanna try it?"

"So if I'm too rough or do something that hurts you'll say 'broccoli'?"

"Yeah. Or if I want to stop. Or if you want to."

"Okay," I said.

"Rules. No hitting, slapping or punching. No throwing elbows or knees and no physical violence, okay? Just wrestling and controlling."

"Got it," I said. "No karate moves?"

She giggled and kissed me. Just a peck. "Okay. Whenever you're ready."

I didn't move.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I'm not boasting, but I'm really strong."

"I know. It's okay. Just listen for the word and stop if I say it, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Whenever you're ready."

I waited another minute, then rolled her and pinned her again, only this time she fought back, pushing and writhing to squirm out from under me. Surprised by her strength and agility, I increased my efforts, but so did she. It quickly became a battle. Small and agile she often eluded by grasp as quickly as I pinned her.

Straining, I pinned her arms over her head with my hands and my weight, but she would not stop moving her hips or legs, using them to keep me off balance, trying to throw me off over her head when I shifted too much weight up there to pin her. I had to rely more on muscle and less on my weight to keep her pinned. After much exertion and experimentation, I figured out how to pin her legs with mine, folded at the knee, then force her legs apart. Sweat dripped off my face. She cried out no no no no and stop stop stop stop the whole time, which had a psychological effect on me, making me want to stop. When I penetrated her, she tried to use a marital art move to buck me off, but I was prepared, keeping my center of gravity low.

I slammed into her. She squirmed and whined and gasped, keeping up a steady chorus of 'no', 'stop', 'no, stop, you're hurting me', and 'please' until passion reduced her to guttural grunts, groans and moans. She strained with her hips and torso, but it only served to thrust her at me more and more as we moved. I slowed my movements, partly to last for her and partly because she moved so much. Still, I thrust into her. Sweat glistened on her torso. It ran down mine and even dropped from my face. She muffled a scream when she came, her body suddenly still.

"Broccoli," she said.

"I can't stop," I said, my body out of control.

"Broccoli," she said, pushing. "You're hurting me."

I rolled off her and collapsed, feeling my erection throb, close to climax. I curled up facing away from her, trying to restrain myself. I heard the cap of the lube tube snap open. Third Best squirted some into her hand.

"Here," she said, grabbing my erection and slathering it.

I don't know if she did it purposefully, but her slathering became a hand job, my hips went out of control and I sprayed come on her and the sheets, my erection throbbing in her hand.

We recovered for awhile in silence, flushed.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"I needed more lube. We've been doing it so much I'm a little raw. I know you were close, but I needed more. You're so big."

"I'm really, really sorry."

"It's alright stud," she said, still holding my fading erection. "You were awesome."

"So were you. You're strong. Agile. And quick. Totally amped me."

"You don't have to hold back next time," she said.

"How could you tell?"

"You moved less in the middle, then hit me harder at the end."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I wanted to last."

"I appreciate it, but next time just let yourself go, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. "But I love watching you come. Your face, your eyes, your mouth, your whole body, like, explodes in rapture."

"Yours does the exploding," she giggled.

"You're so beautiful when you come. When your body's out of control. Talk about passion. Talk about desire."

She smiled.

She slept in her own bed the next couple of nights. Even though we had been using plenty of lube I felt a bit raw, too, and liked having a couple days off.

12