Swimmerboy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your body is perfect," she said softly then sat. Her hand patted the couch next to her.

I sat. Her hands caressed my chest. When she kissed my shoulder I took her jaw in my big paws and pulled her into a soft kiss. It deepened to full-on Frenchie, our tongues twining. She broke it, lips down my chest and over my washboards, shifting her body as she went so she rolled onto her belly. Her mouth went right to my cock, her fingers around it, her lips kissing my head then wrapping around it and sucking.

I gathered her hair in one hand and set it aside. With both hands I caressed every inch of her back. For a while I just sat and watched my naked mother lying on her stomach sucking my big teen dick.

"BOOM!" Lightning crashed somewhere near outside. The lights flickered. Was the sky god angry that a mother was sucking her son? That a son had fucked his mother? Would the gods allow this forbidden love to continue?

She tongued and sucked my head expertly. So my mother was a cocksucker! No wonder dad loved her so much. With one hand I caressed her upper back. The other reached down, squeezed her perfect ass cheeks then began fingering her labia. Mom hummed when I stuck my thumb in and began rubbing her g-spot, my fingers on her clit. It wasn't long before she couldn't stand it. She got up, licked my precum off her lips, quickly straddled me and slid on my cock, taking all of it till her butt rested on my thighs.

"Nnnnnnnnnn..." she gasped, "oooo.... that's... soooo... good."

Furious, Thor threw another lightning bolt. The house rocked. A few heavy drops hit the roof then the heavens opened and down poured the rain. It ran off the roof in sheets. Inside my big hands clamped round mom's waist lifting and dropping her on my loverod. She moaned, eyes closed, her hands gripping my forearms tightly as I controlled her.

"Fuck me mommy!" I hissed.

"Oh! Oh yes! Say that!"

"Fuck me mommy! Ride your son's big hard dick."

"Oh! Mmm... nnnn... fuck! yes... it's... so... hard!"

"You've wanted it for a long time haven't you mommy?"

"Nnnn... ooooh... oh my God! Unnnngh...."

"Caught your eyes on it a million times mommy... watched you lick your lips... watched your nipples get hard... watched you cross your legs... watched you undress me with your eyes... tell me you want it mommy!"

Lightning cracked outside. The lights flickered once, twice, then went out leaving us fucking in the dark. I let go of mom's narrow waist but she didn't stop.

"Ooooo... oooohhh... nnnn... yes... I want it! I want it!" she gasped, her thighs lifting and dropping her on my sex shaft with frantic urgency. "I want it... I want it... oh my fucking God I want my son's big cock inside me!"

"Fuck me mommy!"

Lightning strobed us while she rode me there on the couch, leaving images of my mother frozen in flight plastered in my memory.

"Ooo, yes! Mommy gonna fuck her son! Mommy gonna fuck her son! Mommy gonna fuck her son! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cried, her cum drenching my cock and gushing out all over my pelvis and balls.

Mom's a squirter!

She collapsed against me, her soft breasts flattening against my pecs, her arms around my neck, her chest and belly heaving as she panted. I draped long muscular arms over her back, spreading my fingers, holding her in the afterglow. Just when I thought her breath had returned to normal she trembled, her thighs quivering for a second in some lingering ecstasy.

She slid off and collapsed on the couch.

"Light some candles will you hun?" she said. "I wonder how long the power will be out?"

I got up, walked to the fireplace, struck a match and lit the oil lamp on the mantle over the hearth. Then I grabbed two candles the size of soda cans, set them on the coffee table and lit them.

In the dim light I could see mom flat on her back, eyes closed. I looked at the big wet spot on the sheet down near her feet where I had been sitting. Thinking she had dozed off I just stood there looking at her beautiful breasts for a long time.

"What?" she said, her eyes fluttering open.

"Can I fuck your tits mommy?" I said.

"Really?" she giggled.

I nodded.

She grabbed the tube of lube from the coffee table, squeezed a bunch on her sternum and spread it over her cleavage. When I straddled her chest she squeezed lube into her hand and lubed my cock and balls with it then set the tube aside. She pushed them together and I pushed my ramrod hard cock right through them.

"Mmmmm, fuck!" I hummed watching my big dick slide back and forth between her tightly squeezed tits.

"You like fucking mommy's soft tits?" she said, looking up in my eyes,

"Fuck yes," I grunted, thrusting. "Nnnnnnn... it feels so fucking good mommy."

She egged me on. "Fuck mommy's tits. Fuck your mommy's big tits. Ooo that's it... fuck them hard. Mommy likes your big cock thrusting between her tits. You gonna come on mommy's big tits? Mmm, yeah, pump mommy's tits. Come on mommy's tits. Yeah, fuck mommy's tits. Mommy wants your come all over them."

I thrusted harder and faster unable to believe the words coming out of her mouth. My load had been building so long while she sucked and rode me I came quickly, nutting all over her neck and upper chest. She let go of her boobs and reached for tissue but before she could clean up I scooped most of my come down and spread it all over her tits, rubbing two globs of it over her nipples and areolas. She looked in my eyes while I moved her magnificent tits in slow circles her breath catching again.

When I climbed off she rolled to her side, burying her face in the back of the couch. I snuggled up behind her, spooning, my arms around her, one hand gently caressing a breast. She hummed in pleasure.

"This is so wrong," she said.

I nibbled her earlobe which elicited another contented sigh as did kisses and love bites to her neck and shoulders from behind.

"Seducing my own son," she said. "It's so wrong. This is so bad. I am so bad."

My cock grew semi-hard and pressed against her back. She reached back and tried to guide it in her again, but we weren't in the right position.

"Put it in me," she sighed.

I shifted down a bit, fingered her wet open pussy and guided my cock in. Soon it grew rock hard. I gave a few slow pumps.

"Just keep it there," she whispered.

I stopped moving with about two thirds of me inside her. We didn't talk for a long time while we spooned. I felt her pussy squeeze me from time to time in response to my hand caressing her breast.

"I know you've been fucking my best friends," she said.

"You don't hate me do you?" I asked, not telling her I expected she knew.

"They all told me and apologized for seducing you," she said. "I understand they couldn't help themselves and you couldn't either."

"So you don't hate me?" I said.

Pause. Slight squeeze of my cock in her sex.

"No," she sighed.

The palm of my hand of my arm trapped under her in our spoon had been resting down on her thigh. I moved it a few inches to her sex and began rubbing her clit side-to-side with my fingers. Her body responded by tightening on my cock. I responded by pushing it in a little deeper.

"My eighteen year old son's cock is inside me," she said. "One of his hands is caressing my boob and fingering nipple (pant). His other hand (pant) is rubbing my clitoris (pant) and I'm about to come again (pant). Oooo... I've wanted him so long (pant). Ah! This is so wrong (pant). I'm a bad (pant) bad mother (pant). Fucking my son (pant). I can't help myself (pant). Why can't I help myself? Ahaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I felt her sex pulse against my erection as she came. I slid fingers down both sides of my cock feeling her labia move to her pulses.

"I'm your mother," she gasped.

"I'm your son," I replied, giving her a small thrust. "And now I'm your lover."

"I need more lube," she sighed.

I pulled out of her. She got up and went and peed. I heard the toilet flush from the main bath. She hadn't bothered to closed the door. I padded naked to the kitchen and returned with two bottles of water. My mother stood next to me drinking water with one hand and holding my cock with the other. The power was still out from the storm. Our eyes ran over each other in the candlelight.

"One more time mommy?" I said.

"Yes," she said pushing me down on my back on the couch.

Straddling me she lubed my cock heavily, slid on, planted hands on my chest and started dancing. I watched her big tits bounce while she fucked and screwed me. She kept her eyes closed and came four more times before collapsing to me. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. I closed up the house, turned off the oil lamp, blew out one candle but carried the other candle to the main bath and took a shower. I wasn't at all surprised when the curtain opened and my naked mother joined me. We didn't have sex. We just lathered each other up, our eyes wide in the dark, our hands exploring and worshipping each other. Then we rinsed off, toweled each other and went to bed in our separate rooms.

* * *

I woke two hours later rock hard just after midnight. My bedside lamp was on which meant the power was back on. I grabbed lube and a towel, walked into mom's bedroom, climbed under the covers and woke her up.

"What is it?" she said.

"I have to have you again," I said.

"My sheets," she said.

She didn't resist when I lifted her and put the towel under her butt. My mother opened her legs readily, hummed while I kissed and licked the insides of her thighs, her fingers in my hair while I tongued her sex. I squirted some lube in her, lubed my cock and pushed into her. It only took three thrusts to get all the way in. Little gasps issued from her open mouth. I pumped her hard and fast watching her tits giggle in circles, loving her eyes in mine and the passion on her face. I felt the light touch of her fingers on my pecs, nipples, sides and back. She panted heavily but said nothing. I felt my load build and shoot into her, my body quivering six ways from Tuesday. I pulled out and collapsed to her side. We fell fast asleep.

* * *

Late the next morning mom sipped a mimosa sunning in a bikini on her chaise while I swam in the pool. The monsoon storms had made a mess of the backyard. Some patio chairs had been blown into the pool. I fished them out and skimmed off all the leaves and duff. From behind sunglasses mom watched me walk around in my speedo, diving in, swimming, getting out, sunning on the chaise next to hers. I watched her dive in, climb out and strut around the pool from behind shades, too. She read a Grisham novel while sunning. I read The Count of Monte Christo for lit class.

I had awakened in her bed to find myself alone. Her car was gone. I helped her unload and put away groceries when she got home. A sunny Saturday morning after the stormy night, we chatted like everything was normal, ignoring the fact that we had fucked like animals. I took her out for the promised spin in my new Corvette. We stopped to get a bag of her favorite beans from a gourmet coffee shop and she liked that I let her drive it home. I pulled on speedo and went out to clean the mess the storm had made of the pool. She came out a little later with hardback novel, a pitcher of mimosa and two flutes, pouring one for me. We rubbed sunscreen on each other's backs, got a little buzz sipping our drinks and worshipped the sun in the building heat.

She climbed out of the pool after her forth or fifth time in to cool down and stood next to me toweling off. Hard nipples pushed through her bikini top. After dragging a comb through her long beautiful hair she lifted her flute and emptied it.

"I have to have you," she said. "Come inside. Bring the pitcher."

I blinked. It took a second to register. I wasn't used to such words from my mother. I grabbed my towel and the pitcher and followed her inside.

She climbed on her bed still in her bikini. I followed right behind her. We sat up with our backs against the pillows against the headboard. She held out her flute. I refilled it, then mine and set the pitcher on her nightstand. Mom sipped with one hand while her other ran right down over my six pack and cupped my bulge.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said. "It looks so delicious in your speedo."

Her hand cupped my junk, but it didn't stay soft. Within a minute my full erection bowed out the side of my speedo and pushed past the waistband. Mom didn't touch it. Her hand slid further under cupping my balls through the thin fabric.

"Mmm... you are really loaded aren't you?" she said.

I stuck fingers in her bikini bottoms, traced the top edge of the fabric out to one side and pulled the strings, untying it.

"Stand up," she said.

I stood over her. She handed me her flute, slid both hands up my thighs, grabbed my trunks and pulled them down. My hard on swung free and hit the side of her face.

"Your thighs are so big," she said when my tiny speedo got stuck there. She tugged them down and caressed my calves, thighs and groin on the way back up. Cupping my ball sack in one hand she fingered my perineum with the other, her fingertips slowly stroking it.

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"Like that?" she said.

"Fuck yes," I sighed.

"Then you'll love this," she said.

Her lips closed around my head while she continued holding my balls softly in one hand and fingering my perineum with the other. My eyes rolled back in my head. Her tongue pumped the underside of my cock and I could feel her sucking precum out of my pipe.

"Oh my fucking god!" I gasped.

"I thought you'd like that," she said, stopping to look up at me.

A combination of her saliva and my precum drooled from her lips and the end of my cock. I could not believe how sexy dirty my own mother looked smiling up at me.

"I want you so bad," I gasped.

"Mmm-hmm-hmm" she giggled. "You taste so salty."

Her tongue lapped my head then her lips kissed it. She pushed my knees apart forcing me to open my stance. Sitting on her haunches under me she took my balls in her lips, gently pulling and sucking them then taking them deep in her mouth, sucking and tonguing them. Her hand around my cock stroked slowly, milking more precum which she spread along my shaft.

"Come down here," she said, tugging my hips.

I knelt down and handed her her mimosa. We both drank. She took my flute. As she leaned over to set them on her nightstand I untied the other side of her bikini bottoms, pulled them away, squeezing and caressing her butt in my hands. Mom came back to me, pushed me on my back and straddled me.

"Are you ready?" I asked, fingering her wet sex.

"Oh I've been ready," she said, grabbing me and guiding me in her.

She pushed down, lifted and pushed down a dozen times more getting all the way on me. I rose to her, holding her close while she moved, my fingers untying her bikini top. Then I laid back propped on her many pillows, pulled her top away, caressed her soft breasts and traced her areolas with my fingertips.

Mom had planted hands on my pecs while she rode me, but stopped mid-fuck, pushed herself upright, gathered her long wet hair, looked down at me and sighed.

"You have the body of a god," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "You are incredibly beautiful and sexy."

I moved hands from her breasts down her belly tracing the outline of her abdominal muscles, my hands coming to rest on her warm thighs. She looked deeply in my eyes.

"I love being impaled on you," she said, tying her hair in a bun. "I wanted you when you were thirteen."

"I did, too," I said.

"But you know I couldn't."

"I know," I said. "It's okay."

"Don't ever tell anyone, okay?" she said, giving me a little squeeze inside her.

"I'd never say anything to anyone that could hurt you," I replied, squeezing my cock in her.

"Mmmm... my handsome boy," she sighed. "Are you surprised I'm this way?"

"No," I said. "I always wanted you and hoped you wanted me. You're a dream come true."

"I'm still your mother," she said, "and I always will be."

"And I'll always be your son," I said.

"But no one can ever know we're lovers," she said softly.

"No one," I whispered.

She leaned forward, planted hands on my chest and started moving again.

"I feel so dirty," she gasped, fucking me.

"You're not dirty, mom," I said. "You're a goddess."

"I mean a good dirty," she smiled through a gasp, driving her sex on my cock.

"I love fucking you dirty mommy," I said.

"I love fucking my hot son!" she moaned, her tits bouncing.

Mom rode me till she came then rolled off and disappeared into the master bath. When she returned I was face down on her bed. She massaged my feet for a few minutes. Then her hands ran up the backs of my legs to my butt and squeezed. She kissed my tush then bit it. I laughed. She giggled. She stuffed her magnificent rack back into her bikini top and pulled on and retied her bikini bottoms. I pulled on my tiny speedo and stuffed my junk back into it. We walked back out to the pool, stretched out on chaises and worshipped the late morning sun.

12