Swimming Interrupted

Story Info
Hot couple are interrupted by a sexy surprise.
1.5k words
71.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" Jeremy asked. The air was cool, and the hairs on his bare chest seemed to mirror his apprehension about getting in the river.

"I'll be waiting for you," Katie said, as she brushed her fiery red hair from her eyes and ran a finger around her pert nipples. The pink skin of her nipples was covered with goose bumps in the cool, late summer air, and she felt herself getting wet as her fingernail pricked the sensitive flesh. As she walked toward the still waters of the little river lagoon, she slid the sheer white panties down from her waist, bending down to give Jeremy a clear view of her wet snatch, covered in a light patch of red hair. She ran a finger behind her, parting, for a moment, the flesh of her labia, and feeling the wetness there. She continued the upward track of her finger until the tip of her index finger was teasing her pink, puckered asshole. A wave of pleasure shot up her spine as her sphincter tightened, combating the entrance of her finger in that most sensitive of places. "Still getting cold feet?" she asked, as she ended her tease and stepped to the edge of the cold waters.

"Just a minute..." She could hear Jeremy struggling out of his shorts, and turned to find him struggling to get the waistband of his swimming trunks over the considerable bulge of his penis. The fleshy shaft rose up from a dense patch of blonde hair, and the smooth, bulbous end dripped with precum. Katie was conscious of her own vaginal juices as they built up and began to run down the inside of her thighs.

"Jeremy, I'm feeling kinky today," She said. Katie lay down on her stomach, the gravelly sand of the riverbank smearing over her smooth abdomen and teasing her nipples. She reached a hand in the cool water, using her palm as a ladle, and dripped the clear liquid over her pale buttocks. The cold water caused the already sensitive skin of her ample backside to tense up, and she rubbed the water into her creamy cheeks until the skin was cold and clammy. "Spank me, Jeremy," she said. "Spank me and then lets go in the water."

Jeremy walked over to where Katie lay on the sand with her face down and her luscious, pale ass raised towards the sky, and knelt down behind her. He reached one hand underneath her thighs and pressed his thumb against her protruding clitoris, applying pressure as if he were trying to push it back into its little tent of flesh.

"Come on Jeremy, spank me, spank me hard."

While continuing to tease Katie's clit, Jeremy brought his other hand down upon the left cheek of her ass. His palm pressed against the cold, clammy flesh, and he squeezed, firmly, so that he could feel her ass in between his rough fingers. Katie wriggled her hips in pleasure, pressing herself harder and harder against Jeremy's thumb as he smacked her ass again. With each slap came a slight moment of pain, a tiny, hot sting, followed by heavenly moments of Jeremy's hand kneading her hypersensitive backside like dough.

Several minutes later, Katie felt herself cumming around Jeremy's thumb, and as her body shook with convulsion after convulsion, she pressed Jeremy down upon his back. Panting, Katie straddled Jeremy's chest, sliding backwards so that her ass was in his face. As she bent forward to take his cock into her mouth, she felt his tongue begin probing at her dripping snatch. With one hand, she reached behind and pressed the fingertip of her index finger into her wet asshole, teasing the opening in short, circular motions. With the other hand, she twisted the nipple of her right breast, all the while sinking forward until Jeremy's thick cock was inside of her mouth, her nose pressed firmly into his golden mound of pubic hair.

As Jeremy pressed his tongue inside of her pussy, musky juices coating his scruffy facial hair, Katie began rocking forward and backward, sliding her mouth up to the head of his cock, and back down to the base. Within moments, Jeremy's body tensed, and Katie felt hot ropes of salty cum hit the roof of her mouth. She climbed off of his chest, mouth full of cum, and swallowed the sticky cock juices with a sultry look in her eyes.

"Come to the water," She said.

They both jumped to their feet when they heard the twigs cracking from up the forest path.

"Oh, shit!" Jeremy said.

"Quick, behind that boulder!" Katie exclaimed. They were both out of sight behind the large limestone rock before the thirysomething couple entered the lagoon clearing.

"Looks like we weren't the only ones with this idea today!" The woman said, as she stooped down and picked up Katie's panties where she had let them fall. She was a tall woman, with ample hips and large breasts, and a head of black hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her partner had a receding hairline, but was in excellent physical condition.

The woman wore a terrycloth robe, which she promptly dropped to the sand. Jeremy and Katie watched from behind the boulder as the woman let the robe fall, revealing a tanned, heart-shaped backside. She lay down on her back and brought her knees up to her chest.

"Fuck me, big daddy," she said. "I'm ready...I know we've wavered before, but...I'm ready for children."

Katie almost laughed. She knew it wasn't funny, but seeing the woman naked, on her back with her legs raised while her husband stood over her with his cock out, trying to discuss having children, was a little more than awkward. The older woman soon re-established the mood, however.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," she said. "Fill me up. Fuck me. I'm yours."

Almost unwillingly, Katie moved backward from where she was kneeling behind the rock. She shivered as she felt the tip of Jeremy's cock enter her pussy, its considerable girth stretching the skin of her labia and sliding against her vaginal walls. She exhaled loudly as she began to slide forward and backward, gently allowing Jeremy to penetrate her again and again.

As Katie slid up and down his cock, Jeremy watched as the older couple voraciously fucked in the sand. The man's balls slammed into the woman's ass with each thrust, and her large breasts flopped up and down and they rocked in the throes of their lovemaking. Jeremy reached a hand forward to caress Katie's breasts, squeezing the soft mounds and feeling her hard nipples against his fingertips.

Katie was now moaning, and her thrusts were picking up speed and she impaled herself again and again on Jeremy's hard shaft. She didn't think it was possible, but she felt him getting harder inside of her, the girth of his cock stretching her walls further than before.

"Katie, I'm gonna cum soon," he whispered, as the older couple screamed in the heat of their passion.

"Don't do it there," Katie said, sliding forward until Jeremy's cock was free of her pussy walls. She reached back with a hand and guided the swollen head of his prick to her puckered asshole. "There, Jeremy. Do it there. Fill up my ass with cum."

"Really?"

"Fuck me Jeremy. Fuck my ass. Fuck my dirty little asshole."

Katie gasped as she felt his cock penetrate her asshole, stretching her beyond belief. She was completely powerless, completely trusting. All she felt was the rhythmic in and out thrusting of Jeremy's hard cock as it reamed her ass, coating it with her own sticky pussy juices.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum," Jeremy said, as he began thrusting with animal passion, squishing in and out of her tiny hole.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The man and woman on the beach screamed, almost in unison. Katie could see the man convulse as he shot load after load of cum into her pussy, and as the sunlight gleamed off their sweat-soaked skin, she felt her own orgasm begin to build.

She felt her sphincter clamp down on Jeremy's cock like a Chinese finger trap. She began to grasp for air as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, up from her ass and along her spine until she could do nothing but collapse onto the ground at the base of the boulder, panting and sweating. As she lay catching her breath, Jeremy began to thrust even harder than before, until she felt his arms go rigid on her back, and a strange wet sensation in her ass as he fired his sticky load into her.

Katie pulled off of his softening cock, and turned to face him. She ran her hand over her swollen asshole, collecting the dripping cum into her palm. With a naughty twinkle in her eye, she smeared the sticky substance over her hard nipples.

"Fancy a swim?" She asked, barely able to talk from panting.

Jeremy peeked over the boulder. The couple was gone. Only the imprint of the older woman's ass and shoulders in the sand remained.

"I love you Katie," Jeremy said. "And I would love to go for a swim."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
four for a swim

what would have happened if the two younger couples got in the water only to find out the older couple were hiding in the water ? swap partners

AlexandraAlexandraover 16 years ago
Great story!!!

Pity it wasn't open for scoring 5 out of 5 for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short and Sweet

Perfect little quickie. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chance Cuck Meetup in Denver Pt. 01 Cuck Watches as she takes his long curved cock in her mouth.in Loving Wives
Nude Beach with My Wife New experience on nude beach with my wife.in Loving Wives
I Couldn't Believe My Eyes Husband finds cheating on him with her dance coach.in Loving Wives
Beth's Cuckold Convention White Blonde in a Chocolate Sandwich.in Interracial Love
What Goes In Vegas On a business trip to Vegas, Carol has an affair.in Loving Wives
More Stories