Swimming is Good for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS the animal desire in me subsided. sense flooded into my brain, and I looked down quickly to make sure the effort on such a huge body hadn't made her pass out, or worse. Her chest was heaving, lifting those marvellous tits up and down, her breathing was almost painful, but at least she was breathing! I slid out of her, and collapsed onto the floor, trying to ease the pumping of my own heart. At least, I was reasonably fit!

Recovery came slowly for her, but eventually she let go of her legs, and carefully let them down onto the bed. I stood up, and went to sit beside her. She looked over at me, and although still breathing quickly, she managed a smile. Oddly, all erotic sensation left me, and I just felt warmly sympathetic towards this overweight, elderly female. Still smiling slightly, she eased the bulk of her body fully onto the bed, and fell asleep.

After making sure she was all right, I quietly left the bedroom, dressed, and quietly left the house. Driving the few miles home, I reflected on the strange circumstances that had culminated in this weird experience. I did see her walking around after that, but we never met again and she never attended the health club again. So few words were ever spoken. And I never even knew her name.

12