Swimming Pool Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again...
3k words
4.63
39.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABC40
ABC40
34 Followers

This is the second part of a story, the first part is Swimming Pool Encounter. The below will stand on its own but reading the first part will give you some background, and also answer the question why there is a swimming pool in the title.

*****

It was the day after I'd met Kate at the pool and I was still unsure of my thoughts about what had happened between us. It was not an experience that I would have sought out but looking back I could have stopped it at any time by simply walking away. After thinking about it some more I decided that I would not seek out Kate but would still go to the gym later, if we happened to meet then I would see how I felt at the time.

Swimming lengths gives you time to think, the further I swam the more I thought I should maybe go and knock on the door of room 202, but by the time I had gotten out of the pool and changed I had decided that it was not something I would pursue.

I was deep in thought and still slightly conflicted as I walked through reception, when I looked up there were two women coming through the front door barely two feet in front of me, it was almost as we bumped into each other that I realised one was the brunette from the Jacuzzi last night and the other was Kate.

"Well hello there." said Kate, "I was hoping you would have come and knocked on my door by now." Seeing I was slightly speechless Kate went on to say "This is Laura, we met in the bar last night, actually we have just been talking about you."

Now I was concerned, not sure how I felt about last night I did not want anyone else to know about what happened.

"Don't worry it was all very complimentary." continued Kate to fill in the lull in the conversation, "In fact she said if we got together again it was something she wouldn't want to miss."

Involuntarily my eyes flicked down to Laura's groin, seeing this a smile flicked across Kate's face. "No she's not like me." Kate said, and after a pause continued "So, what is it going to be?"

Before last night it had been a while since I had been with anyone, and Laura was very attractive. With three of us I also thought that I would have some control over the situation and keep it more "normal".

With these thoughts in mind I nodded my head and said "Sounds good to me." We all looked from one to another as if nobody wanted to make the first move, then Kate said "Follow me." before she walked through reception with Laura walking behind her and me bringing up the rear. By now all concerns had evaporated, I was following two gorgeous women, a tall blonde who I knew had a gorgeous body and a petite brunette whose shapely backside I was following up the stairs.

At the door Kate swiped her card and led us into her room. I had been coming to the hotel to use the gym for years but never actually been in one of the rooms, Kate's had a tall king size bed with a desk, small sofa, and a door which I assumed led to the bathroom.

As the door clicked closed behind me Kate and Laura turned so that we all faced each other in a triangle, now the moment was here we looked from one to another not quite sure what to do, seeing our indecision Kate lent across to Laura, her right hand running down her back her left hand turning Laura's face to her own before passionately kissing her. Laura reacted by opening her mouth wider and I could see Kate's tongue dart between Laura's lips.

This was one of the hottest things I had ever seen and I was rooted to the spot as I continued to watch them kiss, it was only when Kate's hand reached out and pulled me forward by the collar of my t-shirt did I step closer and touch my lips to theirs. It felt incredible, as we kissed I put my arms around Kate and Laura's waists, before moving them lower and lightly stroking their backsides. I was wearing jeans and Laura quite a tight dress but Kate had on a loose skirt, between us Laura and I lifted the skirt hand over hand until we could feel the lace of the French knickers that Kate wore beneath. We then both slipped out hands inside the waistband and ran our hands over Kate's gorgeous naked arse.

"Enough." Kate said taking a few steps back, "We are all far too overdressed." With this she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor revealing a pair of hold up stockings before lifting her top over her head to show her pert breasts within the matching bra. We didn't need telling twice, Laura unzipped the back of her dress letting it fall to the floor, leaving her with just a small thong and no bra and I stripped out of my jeans and t-shirt to just my boxer shorts.

"As we already know each other intimately why don't you two move over to the bed whilst I watch." urged Kate. I moved forward and kissed Laura, grasping her hips and slowly walking her backward until she fell onto the bed. As she lay there I slowly kissed down her body before gently nibbling the inside of her thighs, as a small moan escaped her lips I ran a finger along the front of her thong pulling it to one side before plunging my tongue inside of her.

By now my cock was rock hard, and as I continued to lick and tease Laura I pulled off my shorts before kissing my way back up Laura's body and then kneeling on the bed beside her. She followed suit, lifting her legs and sliding out of her thong. As I hoped Laura turned on her side, reached down, and after briefly fondling me grasped my shaft; at the same time I reached down with my left hand and slowly eased a finger inside of her.

Immediately I knew that I had to taste her again and lay down beside her pushing my face between her legs. Taking control she rolled me onto my back and lowered herself onto my face whilst leaning forward and taking me in her mouth. The feeling was electric, I could feel her tight lips wrapped around me whilst I ran my tongue from her clit all the way to her arse, pausing slowly to let her decide what happened next. As I had hoped she dropped down slightly so that I now licking her gorgeous arse before I began to probe deeper with my tongue.

"Well, now it certainly looks like time for me to get involved." I had almost forgotten that Kate was in the room, as I looked to the side of the bed Kate released the clasp of her bra and was left standing in just high heels, stockings, and a pair of knickers in which there was a large and unmistakeable bulge.

As Kate pulled her knickers down her thighs letting them fall to the floor I heard Laura give out a gasp of surprise, once again I wondered quite how such a gorgeous woman could have such a large secret.

Memories from last night flooded my mind as Kate disappeared from view and I felt the mattress give as she climbed upon it, but surely it was far to early in the night for her to enter me again? These thoughts disappeared from my mind as Laura wrapped her hand around my shaft. As I lifted my head back between Laura's legs I heard the unmistakeable noise of her sucking Kate's cock.

It was then that I felt Kate's cock touch against mine and I froze, thinking that she was moving down to push herself inside me.

"Not yet." laughed Kate, laying her cock alongside mine before Laura took them both in her hand and started to wank us both together. The firm grip of Laura's hand and the feeling of Kate's cock next to mine was almost too much, when Laura moved her head to start licking and sucking the tips of our cocks I could feel I was about to cum.

Feeling me tense Laura eased her grip and Kate's cock fell away. It was with a certain relief that I felt Kate move from off the bed, knowing that it wasn't me that she was thinking about taking right then.

As I looked up Kate came into view, laying on the end of the bed all I could see was the base of Kate cock and balls as she positioned one of her legs either side of my head, leaned forward, and started to rub her cock against Kate.

Slowly, and inches from my face Kate slowly began to slide the first inch of her cock into Laura, I felt Laura grasp me tighter as Kate pushed her way inside before letting out a moan once Kate's thick 7 inches were buried inside her.

It was all that I could do to hold back, the feeling of Laura take me in her mouth combined with watching Kate fuck her hard from just inches away. This soon left my mind when I felt a sharp dig in the ribs from Kate, it was only as she gave me a second dig that I realised what she wanted me to do. Before she could give me a third I stuck out my tongue and lifted my head so that as she moved her cock in and out of Laura my tongue ran along the bottom of her shaft.

Soon I could hear Laura's breathing get louder and feel her legs trembling, I moved my tongue and lightly flicked her clit as she froze, clamped her legs tight against the side of my head, and cried out as I felt her juices drip from Kate's cock onto my face.

This had pushed Kate to the edge and I could hear and feel Kate about to climax, I imagined the feeling her cum rush past my tongue and into Laura but just as I thought it was inevitable she stopped and whispered "Maybe not just yet."

With that she pulled out of Laura rubbing her cock along my face as she walked to the other end of the room. I began to clean Laura with my tongue whilst she lowered her head and took me in her mouth again.

I saw Kate reappear above my head and heard Laura gasp as in one stroke Kate buried herself inside her again. Kate lowered herself onto my face so her cleanly shaven balls were now resting on my lips, without needing to be asked I began to lick them and take them in my mouth.

Still inside Laura and with her balls in my mouth I heard the squirt of liquid from a bottle, I recognised this from yesterday and knew that Kate must be lubing Laura up before getting ready to take her. This was confirmed when I felt Laura tense and once again clamp my head between her knees.

"Lick her clit." hissed Kate, and as I did I felt Laura slowly relax as Kate continued to rub lube into her. When Kate pulled out of Laura and stepped back I could see that she had worked two fingers into Laura and was slowly easing them in and out. She then paused and slightly hooking her fingers pulled Laura, and me beneath her, back on the bed until Laura's knees were resting on the very edge of the bed and my head was hanging back slightly over the edge.

Kate's cock had gone slightly soft whilst doing this, she knelt down beside me and said, "Time to get me hard again don't you think? And we both know that you're very good at this." Kate stood back up, lined her cock up with my mouth and slowly pushed herself inside until I could feel myself begin to gag, slowly I began to relax. With the angle that my head was at it was easier for Kate to then push herself down my throat until I could feel her balls against the tip of my nose. As my throat began to constrict against her cock I could feel it grow, just as I started coughing Kate pulled her now rock hard cock all the way out as her and Laura, who was watching between her legs, began to laugh.

As I got my breath back I looked up and watched as Kate moved forward and lined herself up against Laura's arse. Still remembering how this felt from yesterday I lifted my head to Laura and started to massage her clit with my tongue. Even so I could feel Laura flinch as Kate began to apply pressure and push her way inside her.

"Suck him." she ordered Laura before adding more gently, "It will take your mind off it." I actually felt quite good about this, firstly that Laura was now working me with her mouth but that she was also being controlled by Kate.

Above me I slowly watched Kate enter Laura inch by inch, feeling Laura pause on my cock each time Laura pushed in further before slowly beginning to work it again. Far more gently than she had taken me yesterday Kate was finally fully inside Laura, she pulled out so there was maybe a few inches still inside her before pushing back in and slowly building up a rhythm. I continued to work Laura's clit until her whole body began to tremble and she came once again.

"Perhaps we should give Laura a break now as she will be feeling particularly sensitive, don't you think?" said Kate pulling herself fully out of Laura and adding "Plus I know this is something Laura particularly wanted to see."

As I wondered what "this" was I looked between Laura's legs to see her looking back at me, I then rested my head back to see what Kate had in mind. Before I could realise Kate had pushed herself between my lips and my eyes went wide as she forced her cock down my throat.

"See, I told you he would like the taste of your arse" said Kate as she continued to fuck my face, "See you do like it don't you?" added Kate, forcing me to nod by moving her hips backward and forward.

As they both laughed Kate pulled out, knelt down beside me and whispered, "As your reward it's time for you to come."

With this she stood up and slowly pushed her cock back into Laura's arse but this time without the previous tenderness. Laura let out a gasp but having learnt from before reached forward and took me in her mouth to take her mind from the pain. As Kate forced herself deeper into Laura she pushed down on Laura's back so that with each thrust my cock was being pushed deep into Laura's throat.

Soon this was too much and my legs trembled as I could hold myself back no longer, I arched my hips and felt torrents of cum flow into Laura's mouth. Seeing that I had cum Kate pushed harder and faster into Laura before almost pulling out of her and letting out a long moan a she came in Laura's arse.

From so close I could almost see her cum as it pumped through her shaft and into Laura, after the first few shots she grasped the base of her cock before pulling out of Laura and sprayed cum over my face and into my mouth.

As Kate and I slowly got our breath back I felt Laura slowly wiggle up the bed, her hands wrapped around my thighs moving me with her so my back and head were now flat on the bed.

"Now this is something that I wanted to see." said Kate as he knelt on the floor behind my head. As I looked back up the bed I could see Laura lift her hands off the bed so that she was now sitting upright just above my face.

"It looks like Laura needs to be cleaned up don't you think? Stick out your tongue." As I did so Kate reached under my head lifting it up so that my tongue entered Laura's still slightly gaping arse. Once my tongue was inside I could feel Laura begin to tense her muscles and as she did my tongue was forced out along with Kate's cum which ran into my mouth and down the side of my face.

"Damn, that's hot." Said Kate as Laura sat up fully, lowered herself onto my face and gave a few last wiggles before climbing off and laying next to me on the bed. Now beside me I leaned across and kissed Laura, pushing that last of Kate's cum into her mouth. Not to be left out Kate leaned over and joined in as we kissed, our faces still slightly glazed with her cum.

As we broke from our kiss we looked at one another, coming down from a massive high and not quite sure what to do next we all lay back on the bed and slowly ran our hands over each others bodies.

With the delicate touch of Laura and Kate's hands upon me and the thoughts of what had just happened I could soon feel myself beginning to get hard again.

"Wait here." said Laura sensing that the evening was far from over, "I'll be back in a minute, I have something in my room that will make this really special." With that she leapt from the bed, put on one of the hotel robes, and walked out the door to her room...

ABC40
ABC40
34 Followers